Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 18, 2016 9:25 PM

Jul 2015
Really enjoyed this anime! Really fun characters and hilarious comedy. It feel like it dragged on a bit too much but overall really fun. Happy to see all the couples. 8/10
Dec 17, 2016 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
Lack of confession :(, also what was that jump at the end. Idk how they survived that
Dec 18, 2016 12:59 AM

May 2014
Just finished rewatching the series. This is one of those animes I watched when I got into anime T^T Definitely one of my all time favorites together with Ouran Koukou, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Itazura na Kiss, Lovely Com, Kamisama Kiss, Kimi ni Todoke and Skip Beat. I just miss those seasons when they air series with 20+ episodes. I often see just 1 cour animes nowadays..
Sep 16, 2019 3:46 AM
Sep 2015
They didn't die after jumping that high from Big Ben?
Weird flex but okay.

There was no kiss, no "ai shiteru", nothing at all. Just action.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the action scenes but I thought this was a romance?

Kei & Hikari are no lovers, they're still rivals so... that's not a proper ending for me.

7/10
May 28, 2021 1:07 AM

Jan 2021
The ending was not what I expected but that's okay, at least I got a scene where finally Hikari really realized her feelings for Kei and expressed it (even though none of them said "I love you" haha ​​but that's good enough because they kissed :p) and S.A. got back together in school!

I was quite surprised to see them all going to London to take Kei back to Japan.. the power of being so rich XD
hanakocheeksMay 28, 2021 1:10 AM

Mar 29, 2022 9:47 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, I can't be the only one who got Ouran Koukou Host Club vibes here.

Hikari running on the runway and putting up a decent fight with the airplane from last ep was hilarious. One might argue that the absurdity in this finale far overwhelmed that and I totally agree with that, but that's what you got with such shows from the 2000s and it's exactly what I was looking for, so I can live with this xD.

Didn't expect Yahiro and Sakura to join the battle too, that was awfully nice of them. Credits to Sui for providing the breakthrough early up. Aoi-san totally gave up and rescinded all those threats? That's kind of hard to take in but welp, all's well that ends well. Did he seriously travel to England just for that?

All in all, this has been a pretty fun series. It's kind of pleasing to see that everyone aside from Ryuu found a person for themselves. Megumi x Yahiro felt very forced in all honesty but it's good to see a character like Yahiro find happiness in this regard. Can't help but vouch for these characters every now and then. Plot-wise, there's obviously nothing outstanding but it wasn't bad, so that's a plus in this case. On a random note, the start of Op 2 is really good!

I kind of binged 18 episodes starting from around 3 am, so I'm kind of impressed in myself for pulling it off. And I'm looking forward to repeating it for Lovely Complex later this week.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Special A Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Naruleach - Aug 13, 2008

93 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 24, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Special A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BrokenTrinkets - Jun 23, 2008

57 by RioAl »»
Apr 24, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Special A Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Apr 24, 2008

69 by JeremiahOrange »»
Oct 5, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Special A Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ohmiharu - Apr 7, 2008

116 by Fierrza »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:14 PM

Poll: » Special A Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Apr 30, 2008

68 by RyyanIsHere »»
Sep 5, 2022 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.