Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2012 10:58 AM

Mar 2012
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

For Gilgamesh entertainment seems to be more important than effectiveness. Besides is not like it's his wish that will get realized so why would he care about getting the grail that much if there is no amusement in it.

yeah that's the reason he sucks in FSN.Even Shirou defeated him.If Gilgamesh was serious we would have won both wars.

cmon now, Gilgamesh needs that flaw, with his power if he were serious then everyone would have been wiped out from round 1 and we would have no story to see.

He's good, but he's not all-powerful. For instance, Zero Berserker matches him pretty well.
Apr 29, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2010
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

For Gilgamesh entertainment seems to be more important than effectiveness. Besides is not like it's his wish that will get realized so why would he care about getting the grail that much if there is no amusement in it.

yeah that's the reason he sucks in FSN.Even Shirou defeated him.If Gilgamesh was serious we would have won both wars.

cmon now, Gilgamesh needs that flaw, with his power if he were serious then everyone would have been wiped out from round 1 and we would have no story to see.

He's good, but he's not all-powerful. For instance, Zero Berserker matches him pretty well.

Just like others said he's not serious at all. If he was serious the grail would've been over on the first night. Well it is part of his character. And he doesn't go all out unless he considers you as 'worthy'.
Ragna92Apr 29, 2012 11:07 AM
Apr 29, 2012 11:29 AM

Feb 2009
I must say, this keeps me entertained. I like all the schemes Emiya and Kirei pull. Heck it entertaines me even more than the fights. I kinda feel sorry for the heroic spirits though. They are too pure in heart to deserve such masters as Emiya, Kayneth or Kirei.
Apr 29, 2012 11:32 AM

Mar 2012
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

Just like others said he's not serious at all. If he was serious the grail would've been over on the first night. Well it is part of his character. And he doesn't go all out unless he considers you as 'worthy'.

Really though? How can you be so sure of how powerful he is if (as you suggest) he's never serious?
Apr 29, 2012 11:42 AM

Aug 2010
ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

Really though? How can you be so sure of how powerful he is if (as you suggest) he's never serious?

Because I saw a glimpse of what happens when he gets a little serious in Fate hollow. Hopefully we'll also see it here in Zero.
Apr 29, 2012 11:43 AM
Jan 2010
ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

Because there are times in both F/SN and in F/Z where he actually does become serious.
Apr 29, 2012 11:51 AM

Nov 2010
The murder scene was perfect
Apr 29, 2012 12:00 PM

Mar 2012
lasercannon said:
ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

Because there are times in both F/SN and in F/Z where he actually does become serious.

So why hasn't he won a grail war in a day during those moments of seriousness?
Apr 29, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2011
My favorite character is dead...
Apr 29, 2012 12:39 PM
Nov 2010
Daaaw stabbed in the back, aint that a bitch, i was rooting for Aize- i mean Tokiomi.
Apr 29, 2012 12:41 PM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:

Because he always went "oops, I think I broke you. Hahahahahahaha!" and walked away. He stops being serious when the fight becomes boring. Honestly though, Gilfgamesh as a warrior isn't really super-powerful. Even Archer notes that he can defeat him with a good plan, but all plans have to take into consideration the "tricking him into not going all out" thing because he has some really cheap weapons, and one of them is so cheap it's the only "Anti Planet" class Noble Phantasm in all the War.

You remember Gilgamesh's Ea that Tokiomi wanted him to use against Caster? That sword completely and utterly eclipses even Excalibur. GIlgamesh basically shows how much he doesn't care by saying "You want me to use it against this rable?" meaning he considered them so below that they were only worth of fighting his lowest treasures. That's his flaw.

Apr 29, 2012 1:14 PM

Mar 2010
Poor Tokiyomi, I actually liked him. I knew he would die but... this was kinda... bad. I liked Kirei and Gilgamesh before. I'm indifferent to them now. The only person I still like without any doubts is Waver (and Rider) and Irisviel, out of those alive and not counting the F/SN generation, of course. Mayia is awesome but too cold for my liking and others are either dead or too messed up. (Yeah, Saber, I'm looking at you too.)

Aside from that, nice episode. I enjoyed the Kirei/Gilgamesh talk and I'm kinda glad that they're a team now (too bad it included killing Tokiyomi). I'm pretty sure Kirei and Gil do something next ep that will make me like them again. XD They are too much of a funny "pair" (am I the only one who sees some chemistry between them?) not to. It was nice to see Rin again. It made me d'aww. But I do wonder what about the jewel she was supposed to get. I'm pretty sure she was supposed to get it now. I might be wrong though. Also Kirei's seals were a surprise. I mean, he has them in F/SN. The longer this keeps going the more I see it as an alternative universe.

BTW what about the "kill all people that watch and shouldn't" thing that was important in F/SN?? No one is bothered by Mayia walking around and I never saw anyone comment on that. Sure, Risei did say somehing about covering the Caster thing up but he didn't mention killing. Actually, I got the feeling that they want to erase memory of those people or something of that kind. Thus not having enough people (capable of doing that). If they wanted to just kill them, anyone would do. And he didn't say that it would be suspicious. Just that they didn't have enough people so it got out of hand.

ataraxial said:

I'm not sure what it looked like in F/Z since I haven't read the novel, but pretty much each time he got serious in F/SN he either stopped right away since his goal got completed (just small goals, to relieve from boredom) or when he decided to get serious (during a fight), it was way too late for him to turn the tables. He is one of the strongest but I don't believe he is THE strongest. There are many heroes equal to him or very close (i.e. Zero Berserker). But in F/SN, Saber was closest to him power wise (and for known reasons she couldn't go all out) so if he cared enough that would have been an easy win. However, he didn't. He was just having fun not fighting for real.
SuiNoByakkoApr 29, 2012 1:27 PM
Apr 29, 2012 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
It was never a rule of the War to kill those that find out...The magi and the Church can alter people's memories(see Waver) but killing them is faster and more effective.Apart from Kirie(and Tokiomi in this ep) I dont think anyone has ever saw Maiya.If it wasnt for the Mist during Caster's fight Risei would have a lot of trouble.
In FSN the only time I remember this happening is with Shirou.And Lancer's master is Kirie who also is the supervisor.
ataraxial said:

Lumathy said:

I know but that doesnt change the fact he lost to Shirou
I believe he was serious against Saber in FSN but Avalon is such a bitch.

Cant wait for Gil's next fight....

HikaruIzumi said:

I'm not sure what it looked like in F/Z since I haven't read the novel, but pretty much each time he got serious in F/SN he either stopped right away since his goal got completed (just small goals, to relieve from boredom) or when he decided to get serious (during a fight), it was way too late for him to turn the tables. He is one of the strongest but I don't believe he is THE strongest. There are many heroes equal to him or very close (i.e. Zero Berserker). But in F/SN, Saber was closest to him power wise (and for known reasons she couldn't go all out) so if he cared enough that would have been an easy win. However, he didn't. He was just having fun not fighting for real.

In terms of abilities he is way below most of the servants (thats because he relies way too much in GoB)and even Shirou could fight against him.But he has the strongest NP in both of the 4th and 5th war.And Zero Berserker is the strongest in terms of abilities so if they fought normally Gil wouldnt have any chance
ssjokgApr 29, 2012 1:50 PM
Apr 29, 2012 1:45 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

both instances Gil coulda smoked berserker's ass but both times berserker was saved by plot armour
first fight if tokiomi didnt call GIl back berserker would have died from that GOB spam alone no need to even pull out Ea
second fight: Gil had berserker trapped between his GOB and the sea monster but rider sucked that thing away so it gave berserker a chance to escape
berserker is nowhere near his tier
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Apr 29, 2012 1:50 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
It was never a rule of the War to kill those that find out...The magi and the Church can alter people's memories(see Waver) but killing them is faster and more effective.Apart from Kirie(and Tokiomi in this ep) I dont think anyone has ever saw Maiya.If it wasnt for the Mist during Caster's fight Risei would have a lot of trouble.
In FSN the only time I remember this happening is with Shirou.And Lancer's master is Kirie who also is the supervisor.
ataraxial said:

Lumathy said:

I know but that doesnt change the fact he lost to Shirou
I believe he was serious against Saber in FSN but Avalon is such a bitch.

Cant wait for Gil's next fight....

losing against shirou was a wtf moment in UBW for me..pure CIS/PIS moment
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Apr 29, 2012 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:

I believe that using Ea would have good results against Sakura but I cant say for sure....
Apr 29, 2012 1:56 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:

I believe that using Ea would have good results against Sakura but I cant say for sure....

Gil underestimated her so by the time he did it was too late
but seriously the Gil from FSN is blasphemous compared to Gil from F/Z
on multiple occasions i was facepalming at the level of plothax working against the guy and he is supposed to have rank A luck?
Apr 29, 2012 1:57 PM

Mar 2010
ssjokg said:

Well, in F/SN (at least anime ver.) it was stated outright that those that see it and aren't involved should die. We haven't heard of this in F/Z while no audience was quite a big deal in F/SN. But that was SN Lancer so maybe he just went for the more fun/easier solution. I get the thing with Mayia but still. No one even mentioned it so far. Only when there were many people watching (Caster issue).
Apr 29, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
About Gilgamesh...
We are saying the same thing to each other over and over again.Only in mal can this happen...lol
Apr 29, 2012 2:03 PM

Oct 2009
HikaruIzumi said:
ssjokg said:

Well, in F/SN (at least anime ver.) it was stated outright that those that see it and aren't involved should die. We haven't heard of this in F/Z while no audience was quite a big deal in F/SN. But that was SN Lancer so maybe he just went for the more fun/easier solution. I get the thing with Mayia but still. No one even mentioned it so far. Only when there were many people watching (Caster issue).

"To Father Risei, supervisor of the fourth Heaven's Feel, this was truly an extremely tiring night.

This was the second time he had assumed the office of supervisor of the Heaven's Feel, but he had never dreamed that a situation so difficult to deal with would arise.

Precisely because of the large scale of the series of problems that had arisen, in order to eliminate evidence, not only the Holy Church, but even the Magi's Association was also acting in secret.

To both sides of these two large groups, the situation had already developed to a point that - rather than quarrelling amongst themselves and defining their respective spheres of influence, they had to prioritize on considering how to pick up the pieces.

On the surface, the strange incident not far from the Mion River was attributed to poisonous gases produced by chemical reactions caused by industrial waste--this report could temporarily deceive the public.

The patrolling media truck was also constantly broadcasting that inhaling the toxic fumes could cause hallucinations, and that people living along the shores should hasten to the hospital for treatment.

Of course, all the hospitals that could conduct diagnostics at night had already been infiltrated by magi and Executors skilled in brainwashing through the power of suggestion; they were currently anxiously awaiting orders.

It should be possible to thus eliminate the majority of witness statements, but not the source of rumors.

The procedure for purchasing two F15 fighter machines from Middle Eastern weapon merchants had just been completed; this was the result of the Clock Tower playing the middle man.

Though it was a second-hand C-model plane, at this critical point there really was absolutely no time to take this into account.

The two F15s, on which the flag of Japan had been temporarily painted, would be delivered to the fortified air base; all that's left is to take the opportunity to exchange incompatible parts, and then assemble the J-model fighter plane."
Apr 29, 2012 2:07 PM

Aug 2009
HikaruIzumi said:

That's why I think it was Kirie's command in FSN.I think Rin also mentioned it but Kirie was her guardian and teacher so maybe she just thought that this was a rule
Apr 29, 2012 2:07 PM

Mar 2011
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:
ataraxial said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Monad said:

Because I saw a glimpse of what happens when he gets a little serious in Fate hollow. Hopefully we'll also see it here in Zero.

you won't be disappointed
Apr 29, 2012 2:10 PM

Mar 2010
Topgunuk69 said:

"To Father Risei, supervisor of the fourth Heaven's Feel, this was truly an extremely tiring night.

This was the second time he had assumed the office of supervisor of the Heaven's Feel, but he had never dreamed that a situation so difficult to deal with would arise.

Precisely because of the large scale of the series of problems that had arisen, in order to eliminate evidence, not only the Holy Church, but even the Magi's Association was also acting in secret.

To both sides of these two large groups, the situation had already developed to a point that - rather than quarrelling amongst themselves and defining their respective spheres of influence, they had to prioritize on considering how to pick up the pieces.

On the surface, the strange incident not far from the Mion River was attributed to poisonous gases produced by chemical reactions caused by industrial waste--this report could temporarily deceive the public.

The patrolling media truck was also constantly broadcasting that inhaling the toxic fumes could cause hallucinations, and that people living along the shores should hasten to the hospital for treatment.

Of course, all the hospitals that could conduct diagnostics at night had already been infiltrated by magi and Executors skilled in brainwashing through the power of suggestion; they were currently anxiously awaiting orders.

It should be possible to thus eliminate the majority of witness statements, but not the source of rumors.

The procedure for purchasing two F15 fighter machines from Middle Eastern weapon
merchants had just been completed; this was the result of the Clock Tower playing the middle man.

Though it was a second-hand C-model plane, at this critical point there really was absolutely no time to take this into account.

The two F15s, on which the flag of Japan had been temporarily painted, would be delivered to the fortified air base; all that's left is to take the opportunity to exchange incompatible parts, and then assemble the J-model fighter plane."

I feel kinda better knowing that they made a bigger issue out of it in the novel. Thanks for the info. But still. Thinking that it was what started F/SN and they barely menton it in (anime!)F/Z. Oh, whatever, they changed Gilgameshes power level so this isn't so bad. XD

ssjokg said:

That's why I think it was Kirie's command in FSN.I think Rin also mentioned it but Kirie was her guardian and teacher so maybe she just thought that this was a rule

That actually makes sense too. Kirei could have manipulated her. I didn't think of that.
Apr 29, 2012 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
Gil's power level is the same.He just lacks motivation in FSN.
Apr 29, 2012 2:19 PM

Mar 2012
HikaruIzumi said:
He is one of the strongest but I don't believe he is THE strongest. There are many heroes equal to him or very close (i.e. Zero Berserker). But in F/SN, Saber was closest to him power wise (and for known reasons she couldn't go all out) so if he cared enough that would have been an easy win. However, he didn't. He was just having fun not fighting for real.

Pretty much my original point. I agree that Gil could've won FSN pretty easily if he had acted quickly, but that's mostly because everyone else was fairly useless to begin with.

BloodRequiem said:
both instances Gil coulda smoked berserker's ass but both times berserker was saved by plot armour
first fight if tokiomi didnt call GIl back berserker would have died from that GOB spam alone no need to even pull out Ea
second fight: Gil had berserker trapped between his GOB and the sea monster but rider sucked that thing away so it gave berserker a chance to escape

No. More like Berserker is the best anti-GOB Servant due to his ability, except maybe Archer with UBW.

ssjokg said:

In terms of abilities he is way below most of the servants (thats because he relies way too much in GoB)and even Shirou could fight against him.But he has the strongest NP in both of the 4th and 5th war.And Zero Berserker is the strongest in terms of abilities so if they fought normally Gil wouldnt have any chance

Normally as in without Ea? I think I mostly agree with this.
For 1 and 2 though, 1. I'm expecting Ea spam. 2. Wasn't that due more to Kiritsugu and Kirei and less to Gil himself?
Anyways, yes, he is good with Ea, but I think that's more his weakness than anything else. Even without his personality failings, he relies too much on a couple NPs (GoB, Ea) and is rather lackluster elsewhere. Countering them effectively means it's over for him.
Apr 29, 2012 2:27 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
HikaruIzumi said:
He is one of the strongest but I don't believe he is THE strongest. There are many heroes equal to him or very close (i.e. Zero Berserker). But in F/SN, Saber was closest to him power wise (and for known reasons she couldn't go all out) so if he cared enough that would have been an easy win. However, he didn't. He was just having fun not fighting for real.

Pretty much my original point. I agree that Gil could've won FSN pretty easily if he had acted quickly, but that's mostly because everyone else was fairly useless to begin with.

BloodRequiem said:

No. More like Berserker is the best anti-GOB Servant due to his ability, except maybe Archer with UBW.

ssjokg said:

Normally as in without Ea? I think I mostly agree with this.
For 1 and 2 though, 1. I'm expecting Ea spam. 2. Wasn't that due more to Kiritsugu and Kirei and less to Gil himself?
Anyways, yes, he is good with Ea, but I think that's more his weakness than anything else. Even without his personality failings, he relies too much on a couple NPs (GoB, Ea) and is rather lackluster elsewhere. Countering them effectively means it's over for him.

16 noble phantasm is hardly considered to be the limit
in fact he spammed more against shirou
zerker's knight of honor is shown to only be able to act on 2 noble phantasm at once since he only has two hands and he wasnt even able to retaliate until the barrage from GOB stopped

The next count of glowing Noble Phantasms reached thirty-two. This time, even Rider kept silent. Berserker had endured a continuous attack of sixteen Noble Phantasms, but there was no way to resist twice that number. That was the same for all the other Servants. Nobody could estimate the limits of the latent power of the golden Archer anymore.
Apr 29, 2012 2:31 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah only with normal weapons.And I am talking only about Gil vs Berserker.

The same goes for the other Servants too.Rider is way too strong for others because of his RM.Saber has Excalibur.FSN Archer has UBW etc...

He relies only in GoB.He has used Ea only against two opponents and tried against one.
I dont know about Ataraxia...
Apr 29, 2012 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
Yeah only with normal weapons.And I am talking only about Gil vs Berserker.

The same goes for the other Servants too.Rider is way too strong for others because of his RM.Saber has Excalibur.FSN Archer has UBW etc...

He relies only in GoB.He has used Ea only against two opponents and tried against one.
I dont know about Ataraxia...

ataraxia Ea blast is probably the strongest
Apr 29, 2012 2:37 PM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
zerker's knight of honor is shown to only be able to act on 2 noble phantasm at once since he only has two hands and he wasnt even able to retaliate until the barrage from GOB stopped

The next count of glowing Noble Phantasms reached thirty-two. This time, even Rider kept silent. Berserker had endured a continuous attack of sixteen Noble Phantasms, but there was no way to resist twice that number. That was the same for all the other Servants. Nobody could estimate the limits of the latent power of the golden Archer anymore.

It kind of depends on how you read that passage. Based on what we know of Berserker, though, I can see him repelling 32 from GoB with only two hands. Too much speculation here anyways, who's to say that Berserker can't get a bit more creative in the style of the F-15 during the river battle?
Apr 29, 2012 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

It kind of depends on how you read that passage. Based on what we know of Berserker, though, I can see him repelling 32 from GoB with only two hands. Too much speculation here anyways, who's to say that Berserker can't get a bit more creative in the style of the F-15 during the river battle?

f-15 battle berserker was getting owned til rider intervened and sucked that monster away
that passage was proving that 16 is not GOB's maximum spamming potential
not to mention the effects that comes with the higher tiered NPs
Apr 29, 2012 2:45 PM

Aug 2009
@BloodRequiem
cant wait for the translation patch to be completed.

About GoB :I wont count Deen's adaptions since most of the NPs didnt even flew towards Shirou(I think they were more than 16 against Shirou in the VN but the anime was ridiculous) but yeah Berserker would have trouble against if it wasnt for Tokiomi's command.
And that comes from someone that loves Zero Berserker.
About Gil vs Berserker:only in terms of abilities not NP
Apr 29, 2012 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
@BloodRequiem
cant wait for the translation patch to be completed.

About GoB :I wont count Deen's adaptions since most of the NPs didnt even flew towards Shirou(I think they were more than 16 against Shirou in the VN but the anime was ridiculous) but yeah Berserker would have trouble against if it wasnt for Tokiomi's command.
And that comes from someone that loves Zero Berserker.
About Gil vs Berserker:only in terms of abilities not NP

if we are merely basing everything on stats then the berserker class would truly be screwed
mad enhancement makes a servant unable to defend properly
the reason 4th war zerker survived was because of his knight of honour and eternal arms mastership
and the only reason 5th war berserker didnt get slaughtered is because of godhand
being a berserker makes the heroic spirit weaker

the whole reason that servants are so strong is because of their noble phantasms and stuff like eye of the mind/instinct
Apr 29, 2012 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
I am talking only about Zero Berserker.If you give both Gil and him a normal sword,do you think Gil has any chance?

wait not normal just give Gil a weapon with the same rank that berserker has
ssjokgApr 29, 2012 3:10 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:07 PM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

f-15 battle berserker was getting owned til rider intervened and sucked that monster away

My thoughts are simply that Berserker should've used the flak/flare attack earlier.
Can't imagine anything other than plot delaying Gil from that inevitable defeat.

ssjokg said:
I am talking only about Zero Berserker.If you give both Gil and him a normal sword,do you think Gil has any chance?

Same goes for FSN Berserker given that set-up.
Apr 29, 2012 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
Apr 29, 2012 3:14 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

My thoughts are simply that Berserker should've used the flak/flare attack earlier.
Can't imagine anything other than plot delaying Gil from that inevitable defeat.

ssjokg said:

Same goes for FSN Berserker given that set-up.

Gilgamesh was on guard during the early parts of the fight
that flak attack would simply have been blocked

there is a reason why he is an archer
telling him to engage in a sword fight would be like telling saber to use magecraft
Apr 29, 2012 3:19 PM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:

Once again, too much speculation on both our parts.
Point is that they're pretty well matched, at least in terms of what we've seen so far.
If they weren't on similar levels, there wouldn't be anything to debate.
Apr 29, 2012 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
thats why I am talking about abilities and not Class or weapon NPs.
We will never see that fight so it doesnt matter anyway.

I cant say much about the dogfight.I know for sure that Vimana is way better than a F15 turned into a noble phantasm so I beleive that Gil would have the upper hand eventually...
Apr 29, 2012 3:23 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

Point is that they're pretty well matched, at least in terms of what we've seen so far.

just because they arent on similar levels doesnt mean there is no debate
why else would you think there are so many shiki vs servants topics going on other than trolling
BloodRequiemApr 29, 2012 3:30 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

why else would you think there are so many shiki vs servants topics going on other than trolling

Spoiler tags exist for a reason.
Also, assertions are nice by themselves.
ataraxialApr 29, 2012 3:43 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

non berserker mode
yes he might have a chance
but mad enhanced extremely unlikely

better put his name in spoilers if there is anyone lucky enough that doesnt know
You believe that he has a better chance ,lets say as a saber class,against 20+ GoB simultaneous attacks?
I can see that yeah but without the mad enhancement , Gil would probably get serious later...
ssjokgApr 29, 2012 4:59 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

non berserker mode
yes he might have a chance
but mad enhanced extremely unlikely

better put his name in spoilers if there is anyone lucky enough that doesnt know
You believe that he has a better chance ,lets say as a saber class,against 20+ GoB attacks?

I believe that he thinks that Berserkers tend to be weaker for some reason.
ataraxialApr 29, 2012 5:02 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:

You believe that he has a better chance ,lets say as a saber class,against 20+ GoB attacks?

as a berserker he loses full use of

and if he had eye of the mind or battle instinct he probably lost that as well
also hampers swordsmanship skills

same with hercules
lost ability to use 9 lives
a huge chunk of his swordsmanship skills and eye of the mind
BloodRequiemApr 29, 2012 5:43 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:33 PM

Aug 2009
@ataraxial
it's true that Berserkers lose most defensive skills(if not all) but the one in Zero is a bit of a special case...

@BloodRequiem
I know that he would be like on a entire different skill than before but..I modified my previous post you probably didnt see it:
"I can see that yeah but without the mad enhancement , Gil would probably get serious later..."
ssjokgApr 29, 2012 3:37 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:38 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
it's true that Berserkers lose most defensive skills(if not all) but the one in Zero is a bit of a special case...

I know that he would be like on a entire different skill than before but..I modified my previous post you probably didnt see it:
"I can see that yeah but without the mad enhancement , Gil would probably get serious later..."

thats why i said he might have a chance because we do not know what
is capable of other than the fact that berserker can only get

which isnt alot
Apr 29, 2012 3:45 PM

Aug 2009
we only know this

If this is tue then he would have a chance against Gil if he didnt show up with Ea in his hands from the beginning.
Apr 29, 2012 3:55 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
we only know this

If this is tue then he would have a chance against Gil if he didnt show up with Ea in his hands from the beginning.
Most of that was mentioned in extra info about Zero's Servants I believe. Nasu likes being truough about his universe, especially about the little details. Like mentioning all the arsenal Vimana had (nuclear weapons !) even though Archer doesnt even use one of them (he just spammed GoB like an idiot). Besides, Character Material books makes Type-moon money.

And I tend to agree Berserkers, even though they get stronger in stats, turn into weaker warriors. Heracles is a good example of what would have probably been the stronger Heroic Spirit in the 5th War with the ability to actually use Nine Lives and his A+ Bravery skill, both of them disabled by his Mad Enhancement. Add to those two skills his God Hand (which makes it impossible for lower ranked weapons to hurt him), a higher Divinity than Gilgamesh's (A for Heracles, B for Gil), A in Battle Continuation and B in Eye of the Mind (Fake) and you can say he has the best overall skills of all of the Heroic Spirits in the 5th war... IF HE WAS NOT A BLOODY BERSERKER. God god Einzberns, why are you always so stupid.
Leon-GunApr 29, 2012 4:08 PM

Apr 29, 2012 4:00 PM

Jul 2009
Finally the REAL Kirei is HERE!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2012 4:01 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
we only know this

Most of that was mentioned in extra info about Zero's Servants I believe. Nasu likes being true about his universe, especially about the little details. Like mentioning all the arsenal Vimana had (nuclear weapons !) evn though Archer doesnt even use one of them (he just spammed GoB like an idiot).

So that means everything about their abilities/NP in the typemoon.wikia is correct?
thats great if it's true.
Apr 29, 2012 4:13 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
we only know this

Most of that was mentioned in extra info about Zero's Servants I believe. Nasu likes being truough about his universe, especially about the little details. Like mentioning all the arsenal Vimana had (nuclear weapons !) even though Archer doesnt even use one of them (he just spammed GoB like an idiot). Besides, Character Material books makes Type-moon money.

And I tend to agree Berserkers, even though they get stronger in stats, turn into weaker warriors. Heracles is a good example of what would have probably been the stronger Heroic Spirit in the 5th War with the ability to actually use Nine Lives and his A+ Bravery skill, both of them disabled by his Mad Enhancement. Add to those two skills his God Hand (which makes it impossible for lower ranked weapons to hurt him), a higher Divinity than Gilgamesh's (A for Heracles, B for Gil), A in Battle Continuation and B in Eye of the Mind (Fake) and you can say he has the best overall skills of all of the Heroic Spirits in the 5th war... IF HE WAS NOT A BLOODY BERSERKER. God god Einzberns, why are you always so stupid.

in a nasu interview he said that the einzberns was scared of
happening again
so they wanted a mindless dog

Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.