Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2012 9:38 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really wish her roommates would have at least showed enough consideration to let her know she had gotten a tart before they demolished it, its not like she wouldn't have shared :/

Seriously loved Hanamori giving love advice ;)
Apr 25, 2012 3:40 PM

May 2011
Honestly? I think it's Shuu's fault for not being more direct. It seems like he showed up, they saw the cake, but he never said it was for her or even mentioned her name. How is he supposed to impress a girl with a cake if he doesn't even hand it to the girl? It was obviously a gift to be shared but he basically just dumped it with whoever opened the door!

He needs more advice from Hanamori I think....
Apr 27, 2012 11:42 AM

Feb 2008
jooules said:
Honestly? I think it's Shuu's fault for not being more direct. It seems like he showed up, they saw the cake, but he never said it was for her or even mentioned her name. How is he supposed to impress a girl with a cake if he doesn't even hand it to the girl? It was obviously a gift to be shared but he basically just dumped it with whoever opened the door!

He needs more advice from Hanamori I think....
You may be right, but they should still have let everyone in the building know about it rather than eating all the fruit themselves and only then telling anyone else about it.
Nov 18, 2012 5:00 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, it was his fault for not saying it was for her, but also theirs for pigging out on it.
Apr 28, 11:31 AM

Apr 2016
From Mayaya and Banba having fun, to Hanamori's advice and then the how they left that tart was just hilarious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 52 Discussion

jacobpaige - Nov 13, 2012

3 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 51 Discussion

Starbuck11 - Oct 31, 2012

8 by Safrichh »»
May 4, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 50 Discussion

tolkster - Oct 18, 2012

10 by Safrichh »»
May 3, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 49 Discussion

glitchhunter - May 22, 2012

6 by Safrichh »»
May 2, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 48 Discussion

Zalost - May 14, 2012

4 by Safrichh »»
May 1, 6:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.