Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
chinese raws are out.

WTH is going on....

Resume:
Kaname fighting with Zero.
Zero tries to use bloodyrose against him but fails.
Kaname reminds Zero that Zero has his "poison" (blood) inside of him.
Yuuki trying to get past Ruka and Kain, but Rukia refuses to let her pass to the room where Kaname/Zero are fighting.
Kaname almost kills Zero with his sword, but Rukia arrives and puts herself in front of Zero, protecting him and being hurt in his place.

My thoughts: WTF. Zero did not get more powerful after drinking Sara´s blood...I mean, Kaname defeated him in such a short time (expected).
And Ruka protecting Zero? Why?!

And Yuuki...no comment. The same as always.

Beautiful chapter cover with Zero, Kaname and Yuuki

OrulyonApr 25, 2012 6:51 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 25, 2012 5:04 AM

May 2011
Damn, zero vs kaname!

Looks like Ruka protects zero?
Apr 25, 2012 5:40 AM

Nov 2007
Kaname defeated many enemies...

Zero vs. Kaname.

Many people not moving, and Cross saying they should remember their job.

Yuuki told Ruka to give up on that kind person back to her.

Ruka protecting Zero while Kaname got him.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 25, 2012 7:56 AM

Oct 2011
Now things got even more interesting.

This fight part is breaking my heart because I love both Kaname and Zero.

And I want to know the reason why Ruka protected Zero! Waiting for the next chapter is something that is surely gonna hurt.
Apr 25, 2012 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
Better than the previous chapters, but I'm still feeling bored by the entire thing.
[/center]
Apr 25, 2012 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
aww crap, zero over powered kaname at first but kaname has his own blood in him "poison" which he used to defeat zero and wtf was up with ruka taking the killing blow, that was totally unexpected because i would of thought yuuki would put herself between them
Apr 25, 2012 3:24 PM

May 2010
Awesome. Finally some real action. :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 25, 2012 5:11 PM

Mar 2012
Okay, was I the only one that was really disappointed? I mean, I was so excited for this chapter. I've been waiting for a Kaname vs. Zero fight for a while now, so after I read chapter 81 my overly active imagination has been playing possible roads the next chapter could take. And where I did see the two beating the snot out of each other, I saw, well I don't know, more of a FIGHT? Zero got his ass kicked! WTF? What was all that blood drinking for if it didn't even make him a little stronger? -_____- Kaname's stronger than Zero. He's had decades, I know that, but even though I knew the fight was fruitless from the start I at least wanted to see a little more fighting. Sigh.

......And i'm going to shut up now because no one is going to read this
Apr 26, 2012 5:16 AM

Jun 2008
volatile said:
Okay, was I the only one that was really disappointed? I mean, I was so excited for this chapter. I've been waiting for a Kaname vs. Zero fight for a while now, so after I read chapter 81 my overly active imagination has been playing possible roads the next chapter could take. And where I did see the two beating the snot out of each other, I saw, well I don't know, more of a FIGHT? Zero got his ass kicked! WTF? What was all that blood drinking for if it didn't even make him a little stronger? -_____- Kaname's stronger than Zero. He's had decades, I know that, but even though I knew the fight was fruitless from the start I at least wanted to see a little more fighting. Sigh.

......And i'm going to shut up now because no one is going to read this

LOL, I read it!
and I must say I TOTALLY AGREE. Kaname is 10 thousand years old while Zero is 18 years old, plus Zero was originally human, and Kaname was born a pureblood vampire so I always knew Kaname was much stronger than Zero, but since Zero drank from Sara, I honestly thought he would be a bit stronger and would give Kaname at least more fighting...but no. so disappointed. And even more disappointed that Yuuki keeps chasing after Kaname without caring for Zero, to the point that it had to be Ruka saving Zero[WTF!!!!].

And guys, Im I the only one who needs a little background on the Hooded woman?
Its pissing me off that Kaname is making her wish come true, but we know nothing about her except that she was Kaname´s first love and one of the first purebloods, daughter of human parents. Not even her name was given =_=
And I keep having the feeling she is somehow related to the Kiryuu family.

also it keeps bugging me the title of this chapter´s cover: "Deep in the coffin where the sword cannot reach".
Its certainly related to the coffin Kaname keeps on his mansion, what does it mean, I have no idea.

Ah well, gotta wait for next chapter.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 26, 2012 7:17 AM
Jul 2018

Ruka protecting Zero!?
And why is it that Zero didn't get STRONGER!?
Apr 26, 2012 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
I wodner why Ruka did that, but I guess we'll see next chapter. Also, am I he only one confused at the beginning? I'm kinda lost at what happened there. At first I thought Kaname didn't kill anyone, they let him pass because they wanted him and sara to fight it off but then he was pulling someone who looked kinda beaten up. I'm really not used to shoujo style of drawing.
Apr 27, 2012 3:03 PM

Aug 2010
I really liked this chapter ^___^ And can't believe Ruka saved Zero, who knows maybe she doesn't want Kaname to kill Zero because Yuuki will hate him for that xD
But, more importantly in this volume we will finally see what's the deal with the ''curse of the twins''
Kaname was so sad when he said ''Is it true?The deposit was buried here'' T____T
And I think he didn't kill those two vampire hunters o.O
Hm I wonder if Yuuki has any connection with hooded woman, maybe she's her reincarnation :/
LunaMay 4, 2012 9:54 PM
Apr 28, 2012 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
That was a good chapter.
I really don't understand about Ruka.
I don't even understand what Yuuki meant.

What I did get is that Zero's weapon is not effective because it has Kaname's old love in it and she does not want to kill him and that Zero cannot kill Kaname cause he has Kaname's blood in him too.
Ug.
It is clear that Kaname is still in love with that woman from long ago.
Apr 30, 2012 3:01 PM

Oct 2008
Ugh, I'm about to give up on this stupid series.
Only reason I'm still reading is to see Zero become happy in the end.
Stupid Yuuki and Kaname. As long as both of them die maybe reading it for the past few years may have been worth it. Though at this point I doubt either of them dying will even make Zero "happy."
Poor Zero.
May 2, 2012 10:21 AM

Feb 2010
Heiko92 said:
I really liked this chapter ^___^ And can't believe Ruka saved Zero, who knows maybe she doesn't want Kaname to kill Zero because Yuuki will hate him for that xD

Hm I wonder if Yuuki has any connection with hooded woman, maybe she's her reincarnation :/

Thats the possibility. I think maybe Ruka protected Zero because of Yuuki's words. She wanted to let go of him, and at the same point to make him understand that the one, standing right besides him, Yuuki, is the one who is meant to him, su he should stop this madness for their both sake. Well, thats my opinion on this chapter.

And about the reincaration... I have an idea too. In some chapter there was memories of kaname, while Yuuki was sucking his blood. If you can recall, he saw Yuuki thousand years ago (as premonition), then she named his gun "Artemis". So i think maybe he remembered her eyes, whose he saw looog time ago and fell in love.

And that hooded woman, she is really mysterious. I wish the ending wouldn't be sad, i have had enough of touching endings (at least i don't want it in these series). And i hope Yuuki will get better at handling things.

May 4, 2012 8:43 PM
Dec 2009
Ahhhhhh, everythings so confusing.

Just came up with an epic ending.... Zero and kaname both strike for each other, yuuki jumps in the way, kaname stabs through yuuki to stab zero. However Zero sees Yuuki and pulls away.

That sequence would show all 3 personalities perfectly. Yuuki being all submissive and ant-fighting. Zero showing his love for Yuuki instinctively. Kaname showing how yuuki was a tool to get to Zero... litterally (symbolisim of stabbing through yuuki). Fuck, I should be a writer.......

Anyway, on topic... No idea wtf Ruka was doing. Was dissapointed that Zero didn't show more of a fight, but I'm a masochist so I forgive him. Hopefully there becomes a more epic showdown between zero and kaname in the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.