Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 4, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2013
I've lost all comprehension of what the fuck is going on...oh and HOLY SHIT MURMUR WAS FUCKING CREEPY.

Feb 13, 2014 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
lol some scenes in this episode looked like they could fit more into Madoka than this. What a disaster. And how did Yuno create this world, where everything is perfect for Yuki when she wasn't even god at this point? So as the one who would became a god couldn't she just put herself in this ball with Yuki and everyone else in it?
I didn't like it and I don't think last episode could change it.

Too many plot holes, too many story inconsistencies, too much Yukki bitching, too many convenient actions to make the story longer at the cost of all authenticity, characters surviving everything, and after Yukki finally changed, it was so unnatural and forced that it made me hate this series for the first time, and it was much worse in the end.
And yes, I expected realism in a series like that, you can blame me for that. Now they have one episode to explain all I want to know, and I already know that ain't happening.
removed-userFeb 13, 2014 11:38 PM
Mar 15, 2014 6:31 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Murmur went SS4 on Minene. Poor Minene lost her hand again, and lost. She's the best girl in Mirai Nikki imo.

So now how will Yukki beat Yuno if she can predict his moves and the SS4 Murmur who can attack Yukki at any moment should Yuno allow it.

Apr 3, 2014 1:05 AM

Jun 2011
Why did Yuno stabbed her dad? Her dad looked like someone who cares about her though, or was that just an act? Her dad was different back in the first world. Now it's a full blown action, the action itself was fine, but I don't really prefer that, I mean, that's not what Mirai Nikki is about, right? But whatever. By the way, if she had this kind of power, how did she got taken hostage by second world's Fourth.. this sort of created some holes/inconsistency/flaws, and there's only one more episode left, I doubt they could actually wrap everything up in just one more episode. I liked Yuno's conflict here, her struggle with her own feelings, that was pretty good.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 20, 2014 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
Meritas said:

Minene turns out to be my favorite character in the end. I liked how she kept her promise to the 4th.

+1
Best character
May 2, 2014 11:16 PM

Sep 2010
Minene vs. Murmur is one of the best anime fights I've seen.

Jun 10, 2014 12:13 AM

Aug 2007
A pretty good episode to send us to the finale.
Though, Yuki really should feel bad for being "mean" to Yuno sometimes. Really.

Jul 8, 2014 9:07 AM

Feb 2013
This show is really dark, but the gags at the end are always hilarious. lol
The fight between Murmur and Minene was great.
I don't know how this anime will end. I hope it has at least a decent ending.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 26, 2014 10:21 AM

May 2014
Good one, I like the action. Poor 9th, she was a beast character, but now she's dead. =/
Sep 1, 2014 5:21 PM

Apr 2014
That was an epic fight scene. Mur Mur with her limiters taken off was crazy, that face!!
---------My Profile------------
Sep 20, 2014 5:30 PM

Oct 2013
Wow...Minene is actually dead this time. I can't believe she remembered her promise to Kurusu. She might actually be the most developed character in the cast.

OP might be right about Marmar fucking around with Yuno's parents resulting in what happened. Yuno's dad seemed like a cool dude, but that's in conflict with the version of Yuno's dad that keeps her caged up. On that note, HOLY HELL SS4 MARMAR WAS FUCKING DISTURBING

Frankly, I can't fathom how a happy ending is going to be pulled out of this with only one episode left. Time to finish this.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 27, 2014 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
Intense. Can't even imagine what the ending is like..
I don't even want to think about it! Now, on to it!! ^.-
Apr 11, 2015 8:33 PM

Feb 2015
Wow, the 'full powered' mur mur vs Minere fight scene was pretty good.
Jun 3, 2015 9:56 PM
Apr 2015
Welp, I think they broke my brain. I have no ability to comprehend what is happening in this anime.
Jul 9, 2015 11:40 AM
Feb 2015
Murmur is one scary whatever she is.... Ninth I hope your not dead D;

One more episode... Let's see what happens
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 7:38 PM

Aug 2014
The art of fights were not perfect but I can live with that. The story is great and I hope it will end with perfect ending. This Minene died? :( I knew MurMur will be last boss... :/
Now this sphere where Yukki is should explode and he should go SSJ4 at least ;d LOL

Yuno is really nice person and I wonder if this first time in first world she killed her parents? or it was only in second world and done by the first Yuno?
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 8, 2015 7:42 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 10, 2015 8:40 PM

Feb 2013
Jeez Murmur is scary, wtf is she exactly? Also how does Yuno have powers? I'm really confused :/.

Also they just had to kill Minene off didn't they? Though she MAY still be alive, her death wasn't confirmed yet. Either way it was sad to see her get so fucked up by super midget of all people...

But yeah, seems we only have one episode left. I guess it's time to see how this ends.
Aug 16, 2015 4:22 PM
Jan 2015
looked lyk a dragonball z fight
Dec 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Sep 2015
Kevin_1994 said:
Murmur reminded me of an evil master Yoda this episode.

I was going to post something like that, no kidding hahaha
Apr 22, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2014
Resolution and Climax .
"To make the best ending , Sometimes you'll have to do nothing ." Sometimes .
Action and Truth .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 11:40 AM

Jun 2010
Very bad episode. Most likely the worst. Yuno isn't a God, but still she's acting like one and having all that power. So what did I miss? I mean, she can't be a God since Yuki is still alive. And Murmur was going to declare her as the new God, but she was interrupted.

Murmur was creeeepy with the red eyes!
Minene <3
But if she really died again then that's just lame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
We got to see everyone again.

Seriously, demon Murmur scared me!!! I was like "what is that thing?" lol. It was horrifying. Minene fighting it was awesome! but she lost :(

Yuno saw her dad again and stabbed him! D: rude. But yeah Yuki suddenly looked older I thought too this episode, not so much Yuno but she probably looked older to him than she did two years ago lol. People do grow of course lol.

Awww, Minene phoned the cop and told him of his sons illness, how sweet.

Wow, Yuno put Yuki in a construct ideal world! D: But then he realised why he loved Yuno and no it wasn't because he has a thing for crazy bitches lol.

But why would he want Wakaba? she be ugly compared to Yuno, even if he doesn't go for Yuno he could find someone better looking. Wakaba looks like an ugly version of his mom.

Oh no, it's gonna be Yuno vs Yuno!

That Murmur bit was hilarious!
Jul 4, 2016 8:36 PM
Sep 2015
So why doesn't Yuno still has her powers as the God of World 1? What happened to that world anyway? Why doesn't she take Yukki 2 to World 1 and live happily ever after there?

And what's God of World 3 and MurMur 3 doing in the meantime while all hell is breaking loose down below?
Sep 9, 2016 10:38 PM

Feb 2016
Nooooooo the ninth died again
Sep 11, 2016 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Holy! That was one of the best episodes of the anime.
Stuff is still a bit messy and confusing but at the same time it feels like it makes sense.
Yuno is still kinda delusional there and I have no idea how Yukki is gonna escape from that "dream world" but I think he's gonna do it.

And damn, 9th lost to Murmur? Isn't Murmur supposed to be like, the God's minion? Well, the 9th had half the god's power and still lost? Even with Murmur in full blast I thought it was a bit unfair, but oh well.

Very excited for the end of this series *.*
Sep 23, 2016 6:20 AM

Jun 2016
They messed up everything now, 2nd killing his father in 3rd world, Yukki saving Yuno of the current world. And Mur Murs seal being released, such a devil she is. What about Minene, she died or what :/
Dec 30, 2016 6:31 AM
Dec 2016
Wow.
Some things...
1) I liked Yuno this episode.
2) It's weird to see Muru Muru first cute, then a bloody demon and then cute again XD
2) THANK YOU FOR MAKING TSUBAKI APPEAR-
Jan 4, 2017 6:16 PM

Mar 2010
This seems like a checkmate to me, I suppose the 3rd world god could interfere.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 8, 2017 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
Murmur is hella annoying
I still don't like Yuno after this ep
I hope Minene isn't finished

One more episode til the ride is over
Mar 18, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2013
Minene should just end everyone and become God herself. She has every damn right to be and I'm hating the rest of the characters now except for her. Yukiteru's been annoying since the whole series, Yuno's getting annoying towards the end, and Murumuru doesn't even need to exist with her fake ass cutesy dumb act =___='

The latter half of the show kinda sucked for me. Smh.
Jun 14, 2017 11:06 PM

Dec 2016
The animation and direction for this episode were pretty damn crisppppp
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 14, 2017 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, pretty interesting development here. Murmur being "released" and fighting against Minene was pretty good, then of course we have Yuno and Yuki. I thought what she said about how they fell in love was pretty accurate lol. She ends up sealing him in a bubble in his "perfect world" ... dang lol. I liked the bits with her father, genuinely worried (though she stabs him right away ...) and Minene calling Kurusu about his son. Now that Murmur and Yuno have "won" though, she just needs to kill herself in the third world so she can start all over again with the third Yuki, since the second world is gonna get destroyed since she left Yuki alive. Whew! Either way, I hope the finale next week wraps things up nicely! :D
Oct 16, 2017 11:19 PM

Jun 2016
So, Ninth is dead now like officially? :O That Minene vs Murmur fight, though. I stopped functioning when I saw Nishijima alive and well then I thought the two of them will meet again. Waaaah.

Minene told Fourth about his son dying two years later. Ooooooh. Seems pointless if they're gonna leave that world unless the Second World is fully gone and they had no choice but to stay in the Third World, so it's possible to save his son from dying.

Why am I having a feeling that Yuno's dad was so kind to her? It's just her mother who's cruel? What.

Mur Mur has that kind of power of all this time. She's a bakemono! Lmfaoo. So, that bracelet of hers is a seal to yeah seal her power or the monster in her.

Yuno decided to stop loving Yukki then and move on? Uhhhh.. okay. You didn't mean those words, Yuno. Hehe. I can tell.

Yukki did love Yuno. Awww. Just when he finally realized how much he loves her is when Yuno decided to stop obsessing over him.

Thanks, Mur Mur's segment, for making me laugh. Hahaha. She shrank Yuno, she made her a baby, then she shrank her oppai. Pfffffft. Hahahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 6, 2017 9:29 PM
Jul 2017
R U B A D U B D U B T H A N K S F O R T H E G R U B
Nov 7, 2017 10:03 AM
Oct 2017
Podia ter uma 2º temporada, é um bom anime.
Dec 16, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2013
After this episode I have to wonder why Yuno is such a popular character, she just seems like a psychobitch to me.
Mar 17, 2020 8:24 AM

Dec 2018
Yeah right, break up with 2nd Yukki and start over with 3rd Yukki.

I guess this means that Yuno's didn't get to keep her power of god from the 1st world, Deus's core is what powered her up.

Oh, and that piano version of Blood Teller is beautiful.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 4, 2020 3:21 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Hmmm these last couple of episodes haven't been that great IMO. After the first 10 eps I was thinking "hell yes this is a 9 for sure" but I think the whole double Yuno cycle thing actually makes the whole story weaker. The episode where Minene supposedly died and the Eleventh was taken out seemed like a muhh better conclusion IMO but anyways will see what the last one has in store.
Feb 18, 2021 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
Bruh nothing makes sense, but at least we get cool DBZ fight scenes??

How tf did we get here...
Sep 3, 2022 11:12 AM
Jul 2014
Ryzor said:
Hmmm these last couple of episodes haven't been that great IMO. After the first 10 eps I was thinking "hell yes this is a 9 for sure" but I think the whole double Yuno cycle thing actually makes the whole story weaker. The episode where Minene supposedly died and the Eleventh was taken out seemed like a muhh better conclusion IMO but anyways will see what the last one has in store.

Yeah, I feel like your early episodes where it was "This guy is after us so we've got to think and kill them off" were great. Once it started trying to be a time and space psychological thriller, it went downhill.
Sep 3, 2022 11:13 AM
Jul 2014
I have no idea what's going on anymore. This is a totally different show to how it started.
Oct 16, 2022 5:49 PM

Jun 2020
breh if every episode was as high quality as this one the show would be a solid 9/10. like the animation actually had substance to it. sticking to the 3-4 range cause this amount of quality after a bullshit 24 episodes just seems like an apology.
Oct 22, 2022 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
Minene so cute and she's siding with Yukki lezzgo!

Also, a world mad for you and where you're locked in is like horror damn
Dec 22, 2022 9:13 PM

Jul 2022
Yuno's father really loved him...

"Yukki, I would've loved anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've loved anyone as long as she protected you." That must have hurt Yukkii

Se que no soy el unico que piensa "eso" acerca de esta transformación de Murumuru, pero no lo voy a decir xDDDDDD

May 31, 2023 3:13 PM
Apr 2021
-muru muru, i release your seals!
-RAWR!
Jun 26, 2023 1:02 AM

May 2023
What sussy does to a mfer. Wondering how it will end. Did Yuno pair bond properly or is she too crazy? She couldn't kill him cuz they did it and he was her 1st :)
Jul 19, 2023 9:05 AM

Jul 2022
Yuno's breasts got smaller and turned into a baby, cute.
Aug 25, 2023 7:51 AM

Mar 2023
I'm not understanding Yuno right now...
Sep 27, 2023 7:52 AM
Feb 2022
one of the better episodes
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.