Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2012 6:26 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like in the premonition the palace of the king of fiore will go down, and Lucy singing in tears? Let's see what is comming.
Mar 16, 2012 6:30 AM

Dec 2008
I was wondering who the person who transforms is. Elfman came to mind, but he's technically not officially written as a member in the tournament. Then it's probably Mirajane? Well that works so long as she kicks some decent ass. Unless the king meant Re-quip/exquip by "Transform".
Mar 16, 2012 6:30 AM

Sep 2007
OH MAN ! XD
Juvia, you are so dumb !
Mar 16, 2012 6:31 AM
Jan 2011
this was a really good chapter for me :)) and lol juvia imagining gray and lucy and i though it was real for a second
Mar 16, 2012 6:53 AM

Feb 2012
I thought the Lucy and Grey scene was real xD Juvia's imagination is quite real :P I love how optimistic the guild is :3
Mar 16, 2012 6:56 AM

Oct 2010
0/5 for me since they didnt show the beautiful Meredy. Naw im joking LOL

Hopefully somebody on FT dies in this premonition.
Mar 16, 2012 6:58 AM
Feb 2012
So Bacchus another S-Class mage against the one who transforms so either Mirajane or Erza sounds right, doubt it will be Elfman. Although by the looks of this chapter it will be erza.

LOL at Juvia, I also thought that was real for a moment haha.

As for Carlas prediction well didn't think that place would burn down since it looked like that knight was working for or with the King there. Wonder if we'll get a look at who his ' Majesty' is.

Well Lucy in the middle of the burning palace singing, no idea what's that about. Unless it's something to do with that tale her mother told her that she recalled again in that battle with Hades.

White Knight and Magical Array really didn't bring anything to mind either, so guess we just have to wait and see.
Mar 16, 2012 7:02 AM

Oct 2011
FTW juvia xD
Mar 16, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 2011
LOL JUVIA!
Mar 16, 2012 7:11 AM
Aug 2011
I love these kinds of chapters. Juvia has just trolled thousands of people. Gajeel patting Laxus' head! WTF!?
Freed:"Bas... Bastard"
And the premonition. Singing what? The song of the dragons (whatever that is, I don't know what to think anymore)
5/5
Gatchum_Bye-ByeMar 16, 2012 7:45 AM
Mar 16, 2012 7:21 AM

Nov 2009
bonifide said:

This is FT we are talking about. There is 99.99% chance that noone is dying
Mar 16, 2012 7:37 AM

Sep 2008
Juvia's imagination scares me!
I thought this is real!
OMG! I want this was real!

*.*
Mar 16, 2012 7:43 AM

Jan 2012
AceIII said:
bonifide said:

This is FT we are talking about. There is 99.99% chance that noone is dying

aye sir!

Lol, I thought this chapter was great. It introduced a new character who will surely cause problems for Fairy Tail, and to beat Cana in a drinking contest? ...damn Also, lol @ Daddy Gildart's reaction to Cana having her bra removed. :P

5/5! Opened the door for more opportunities!
Mar 16, 2012 8:14 AM

May 2008
ZOMG Lucy and Gray lololol Juvia your so awesome.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 16, 2012 8:15 AM

Dec 2010
Eh!? Lucy Singing ?
Its getting interesting I wonder what kind of song she's going to sing. It must be a somewhat special song.
Mar 16, 2012 8:43 AM
Sep 2010
That premonition!
Makes you wonder if it has any relevance to the upcoming movie since Lucy's outfit is similar plus she's crying. Maybe I'm overthinking things.
Mar 16, 2012 8:49 AM
Jul 2010
Fck you Juvia and your trolling! More importantly, Fck you Mashima!
Mar 16, 2012 8:49 AM

Sep 2011
i fell for that page with gray and lucy, oh juvia. should've known xD

bacchus takes cana's bra....NEW PAIRING?! XD

super chapter ;)
Mar 16, 2012 9:05 AM

Nov 2010
Juvia so mean making me think that was real!!!!!!
Mar 16, 2012 9:10 AM

Oct 2010
Lol at the tease between the Gray and Lucy. I honestly thought it was real too. Nice trolling Mashima...

Interesting chapter, everyone's spirit is back as usual. The highlight of the episode was Gajeel patting Laxus XD
Mar 16, 2012 9:29 AM
Mar 2011
please don't let the Dragon Slayer's brawl be disappointing =F
Mar 16, 2012 9:50 AM

Aug 2008
GrayxLucy was hilarious~ Juvia's imagination never changes. It was cute when Natsu hugged Lucy when they were cheering with the master.
Now I can't wait till the premonition come true. So, curious about what is Lucy doing actually. Why would they be at the castle in the first place?! I hope Charle tells other about this.
Mar 16, 2012 9:54 AM
Feb 2012
OMG OMG OMG!!!! FT is getting sooo damn suspenseful and interesting :DDD
LOL Juvia, I thugh that scene was real too for a few seconds, and I was like "WTH??!! NOOO you're supposed to love Natsu!!" ><...but then it turned out to be only Juvia's imagination...lol she's so cute x3

But Charles's vision really creeps me out...I mean Lucy singing? Besides, it looks like she was rying in the middle of the ruines...ohmygosh that's gonna be so harsh...can't wait for the next issue ;)
Mar 16, 2012 10:16 AM

Jan 2008
I, too, admit that I fell for the trolling of Juvia's imagination, and thought Gray and Lucy were in bed with each other for a second there. I love how she doesn't trust them or anything. So jealous. XD

Lucy crying is never a good thing. I really can't help but wonder why she's singing. My first reaction was "Lucy can sing?"

I want Gildarts to randomly show up and take on drunk boy for taking Cana's top. That'll learn em.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 16, 2012 11:43 AM

Feb 2010
I'm gonna make a prediction here: Erza is supposed to be in the next fight, but they're going to accidentally enter Elfman instead.

Interesting chapter, although I'm already starting to dislike this Bacchus guy.
Mar 16, 2012 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
Juvia: trollface.jpg
Nice tits.
Laxus, how the grand have fallen.
Mar 16, 2012 12:40 PM

Aug 2007
I want to know which member of fairy tail that can transform.

So.... Charle said that something will happen to Lucy. What will happen to her?
Mar 16, 2012 1:27 PM

May 2011
Hahaha, Juvia mindfucked herself. That's quality trolling right there.

I wonder what/why Lucy's singing. I'm curious, now... This arc's getting interesting. ^^
Mar 16, 2012 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
Gray X Lucy?NOPE,Chuck Testa.On another note,I'm surprised we've never heard of Bacchus before,with him being Erza's equal and all,you'd think Erza would've mentioned him before.Ah well,I actually kinda hope that Elfman ends up fighting him by mistake,y'know,maybe Elfman can finally fight someone AND win.After getting his ass handed to him constantly by everyone besides Sol,it'd be nice to see him in action.Also,Gajeel has a point,it's really odd seeing Laxus so peaceloving but he obviously isn't the same Laxus anymore.And finally,with that last page of Lucy,I'm guessing it's official that the upcoming FT movie is based on this arc considering her clothing.
Mar 16, 2012 8:53 PM
Jul 2010
Well it seems like Mashima enjoys using the hell out of Charle as a plot device for his new style of premonitions. Here's to hoping that he won't disappoint again this time. Ahh what the hell am I saying...
Mar 16, 2012 9:06 PM

Jun 2011
I fell for Juvia's delirious imagination. I thought Lucy and Gray is going to be an official pairing. I jawdropped. D: Well ... Lucy can sing? By the way, I don't know what this hunch I am getting when I see Lucy in the last panel, I instantly remember Lucy in Fairy Tail Movie promotional poster. o3o
Mar 17, 2012 12:24 AM

Mar 2012
I was totally thrown off by the sudden LucyxGray moment there oh Juvia you are priceless.
This arc has definitely got a lot of mysterious elements and its really playing out into an arc that will be impressive start and finish from the looks of it.
I was shocked to know there are more people out there that are equal matched with Erza, I hope that eventual battle will happen soon (and hopefully fairy tail can get some points and get off that last place).

I usually don't like Carla's premonitions , I mean we had one last arc, where cana cried and someone "dying" did that happen...kinda forgot how that all worked out on that note. This one on the other hand has got me more interested considering lucy, (levy talk from previous chapter) and the elements we see in the panels are very intriguing.
I am liking it a lot right now. This arc has a nice balance of mystery,comedy and pretty much make what fairytail is at its best.
Mar 17, 2012 1:02 AM

Jul 2007
Well that's it, Mashima is back to copying Final Fantasy Six.

AT least we will finally get Lucy's background that way.

Calling it now, based on that, TerraLucy is half esperdragon, something happens, she destroys the castle, disappears, cue search for lucy story arc..
AhenshihaelMar 17, 2012 1:20 AM
Mar 17, 2012 2:36 AM

Apr 2009
lol at Juvia's trolling.. loved that
Mar 17, 2012 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
lmao Juvia she is poor comic relief^^ and Erza vs the drunken fist dude looks promising.
Mar 17, 2012 6:08 AM

Mar 2011
that page scared the sh*t out of me :D

oh, let's see what's comin' ))

Mar 17, 2012 9:20 PM

Mar 2009
Juvia, I don't think Lucy is that aggressive.
Mar 18, 2012 4:07 AM

Apr 2011
As everyone said I fell for Juvia's imagination...Lol that was hilarious XD

It seems that Bacchus is the opponent of Erza in the next battle.I really want to see his magic.

And Carla's premonition for Lucy is really interesting and as some here said maybe the scene in which Lucy's crying is realated to the movie somehow since she is wearing the same clothes, crying and there are some ruins in the poster of the movie!!!
Mar 18, 2012 5:11 PM

Nov 2009
i was really pissed at juvias stupid imagination. anything not lucyxnatsu makes me enraged lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2012 7:35 PM

Dec 2011
Juvia loltrolled everyone!
Mar 19, 2012 2:17 PM

May 2011
Is Gajeel freaking crazy? Don't tell me he forgot about this.

Gray and Lucy really scared me man. It was kind of upsetting but then Juvia revealed her trollface lol. I had to laugh after that.

Charle needs to die. I'm looking forward to Laxus's/Sting's fight the most anyways.
Mar 20, 2012 1:19 PM
Feb 2012
aria93 said:

It seems that Bacchus is the opponent of Erza in the next battle.I really want to see his magic.

And Carla's premonition for Lucy is really interesting and as some here said maybe the scene in which Lucy's crying is realated to the movie somehow since she is wearing the same clothes, crying and there are some ruins in the poster of the movie!!!

That;s an interesting though, clothing is very similar from the teaser and poster to the one in this chapter. Although the heart shape on it is missing from it so it might just be coincidence.

Well they'll probably be another trailer toward the release, 5 months to go so guess still a while till we find out.
Mar 20, 2012 9:29 PM

Sep 2010
I also fell for the Gray/Lucy scene while I do think its cute and I could ship it I prefer Gray with Juvia and Lucy with Natsu.

Oh you Juvia oh you. <3

Hmm Lucy singing and the city being destroyed interesting.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 21, 2012 3:37 AM

Apr 2011
lolwutfool said:
aria93 said:

That;s an interesting though, clothing is very similar from the teaser and poster to the one in this chapter. Although the heart shape on it is missing from it so it might just be coincidence.

Well they'll probably be another trailer toward the release, 5 months to go so guess still a while till we find out.

Yeah, I know!It's just a theory of mine since she wears the same clothes.But as you said it might be a coincedence.

It seems that in the next episode the characters are coming back, because in the end of the trailer we can see Natsu's smile!
Mar 21, 2012 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
Oh man Mashima trolled us so hard with Juvia's imagination xD
Mar 23, 2012 6:50 AM

Jan 2011
Lucy and Gray would make a good couple...
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★
Mar 31, 2012 3:34 PM

Mar 2012
dam i thought juvia's imagination was real. i was like wtf. dat was fast.. almost no development.

anyways this chapter had too much foreshadowing.
-like the knight guy who serves the majesty
-the guy who was on par with erza.. they probably gonna compete with each other
-and wut carla saw
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Jul 31, 2012 3:51 PM

Apr 2011
t9n1 said:
i fell for that page with gray and lucy, oh juvia. should've known xD

bacchus takes cana's bra....NEW PAIRING?! XD

super chapter ;)
That would be nice, if Bacchus is paired up with Cana, base on their hobbies. Plus, he is a S-class wizard, maybe her father can approve.
Nov 4, 2012 9:51 AM

Jun 2011
ApRiL_mayu said:
this was a really good chapter for me :)) and lol juvia imagining gray and lucy and i though it was real for a second

So do I, so do I.. and I went (O.O) then (-.-)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 9, 2014 6:58 PM
Oct 2011
ToG25thBaam said:
ApRiL_mayu said:

So do I, so do I.. and I went (O.O) then (-.-)
So Did I And I have read this chapter BEFORE
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.