Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2012 2:51 AM
Feb 2012
Any ideas if Blue Exorcist is gonna have a 2nd season? There are only little OVAs airing currently, but no real episode...
Mar 4, 2012 3:03 AM

Aug 2010
I hope not, second half of the anime was terrible.

I suggest reading it.
Mar 4, 2012 7:00 AM
Feb 2012
Zubo said:
They will air Ao no Exorcist movie this year.

Really ?! Oh~ that's...great ^-^ I wonder how it will be and what it will be about though...anyway thx for the info :)
Mar 31, 2012 3:56 AM

Jan 2011
Will in continue where the anime left off, or by manga canon? OO
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★
Jun 7, 2012 2:01 AM
May 2012
I think either will work. They could continue the manga canon from where the anime left off and only make a few changes. It's not like Rin actually defeated Satan or anything major at the end anyway, and the only thing really different was the flashback with Yuri Egin.
Jun 16, 2012 1:35 PM

Feb 2010
no just no in my opinion all anime should only be made AFTER THE MANGA/LIGHT NOVELS HAVE FINISHED and only fallow the manga/light novel to the letter like full metal alchemist brotherhood.
of course that is only if the anime has a manga or light novel if it is an original anime then it can do what ever.
taking incomplete manga/light novel then making an anime and it ether

A: has a crap ton of filler completely destroying the show example bleach Naruto one piece etc
B: completely changes the plot half way through alienating people who read the manga/light novel. example deadman wonderland and the first full metal alchemist
C: where it stops half way in the manga/light novel and we never see an anime for it ever again, example spice wolf ghost hunt
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 7, 2013 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
Where exactly did the manga leave off? Because I have no idea how they're going to do a second season
Jun 7, 2013 11:00 AM

Aug 2009
Sasuke_Lover_91 said:

I suggest reading it.

True. Have still no idea why they fucked up the ending..
Jun 7, 2013 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
Probably not.I hoping to god, that this series might get a reboot like fma brotherhood and hunterxhunter.It all depends on the popularity of this series.
Jun 10, 2013 7:36 PM
Apr 2013
Propater said:
Sasuke_Lover_91 said:

I suggest reading it.

True. Have still no idea why they fucked up the ending..

Yeah, about that. I still don't have a fuckin idea why they would end the anime like that. I honestly think the anime won't be able to continue. If they do. Well they have some shit to clean up.
Jun 10, 2013 7:53 PM
Aug 2011
A-1 pictures needs to repent for all their sins!
Jul 28, 2013 12:33 AM

Jun 2013
sorry if this is a dumb question, but was there a particular reason to have a anime original ending I thought the show did pretty well in japan did they just not think they where going to get another season or did they catch up to the manga to fast?
Jul 29, 2013 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
vorumzo said:
sorry if this is a dumb question, but was there a particular reason to have a anime original ending I thought the show did pretty well in japan did they just not think they where going to get another season or did they catch up to the manga to fast?

Wish I would know. By the information I found out back then it was that they were going to make a new season.. but they didn't which sucks. But I still hope for a new season :). Just look at my forum name xD.
Jul 29, 2013 12:42 PM
May 2013
They need to pull a brotherhood
Wait until the manga is finish and then start the show over from scratch this time following the manga
Jul 31, 2013 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
ya but who knows how long Ao no Exorcist will go on for it could be over in a few years or it could be over in 10 you never know how long Shounen manga will run because the writer usually wants to keep it going as long as possible
Jul 31, 2013 11:17 PM

Nov 2010
Well how along is the manga anyways? Going at the same pace they did last time how long would it take to catch up again?
Aug 1, 2013 12:43 PM

Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-31/blue-exorcist-has-secret-project-in-the-works

Maybe?
"Secret Project".

that is very interesting maybe they are already planning a reboot if they are I will be pretty happy, but it could just as easily be something completely unrelated to a anime
Aug 3, 2013 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
I think so, the anime gets lots of good ratings. plus there might not be, cause they released (or will release) a movie.
Sep 23, 2015 12:51 AM
Aug 2015
I personally want a second season.
Dec 11, 2015 9:32 PM
Dec 2014
Anyone know if there is going to a continuation of Blue Exorcist for a second season? Because with all the movies that have parts of Blue Exorcist manga in it I'm worried they're not going to make a second season. But with all the other comments I do agree there has to be a remake since they changed it ALL up
Dec 21, 2015 8:06 PM

Feb 2009
AnimeAddiction14 said:
Anyone know if there is going to a continuation of Blue Exorcist for a second season? Because with all the movies that have parts of Blue Exorcist manga in it I'm worried they're not going to make a second season. But with all the other comments I do agree there has to be a remake since they changed it ALL up

the thing is...the manga kind of goes off on a different route. People complain about the anime, but i actually liked it compared to the manga, at least its different.

They would have to treat it much like they did with Hunter x Hunter; it would have to be rebooted and just get through as many episodes until it catches up or ends. The manga has gone through some very long arcs that make it hard to see it being made into a 2 cour anime. Plus the manga appears to be nowhere close to ending. There just isn't a good place to stop. Which is probably why the anime went in a different direction. It doesn't help that a chapter comes out once a month, with such a long epic story like this, I would be very surprised to see this properly wrapped up in 3-4 years. She could keep it going forever.

Even with the most recent ending on the Lucifer arc, it just didn't feel like the plot moved any further forward. And that alone could take 20 or so episodes at least.
Jan 10, 2016 2:16 AM

Apr 2009
gallivant said:

I suggest reading it.

was not horrible

hazerddex said:
no just no in my opinion all anime should only be made AFTER THE MANGA/LIGHT NOVELS HAVE FINISHED and only fallow the manga/light novel to the letter like full metal alchemist brotherhood.
of course that is only if the anime has a manga or light novel if it is an original anime then it can do what ever.
taking incomplete manga/light novel then making an anime and it ether

A: has a crap ton of filler completely destroying the show example bleach Naruto one piece etc
B: completely changes the plot half way through alienating people who read the manga/light novel. example deadman wonderland and the first full metal alchemist
C: where it stops half way in the manga/light novel and we never see an anime for it ever again, example spice wolf ghost hunt

fk me cant we just enjoy the anime without comparing it to the dam original , anime watchers do not care about uptight manga readers

vorumzo said:

that is very interesting maybe they are already planning a reboot if they are I will be pretty happy, but it could just as easily be something completely unrelated to a anime

why would it need a reboot this was already popular
Jan 22, 2016 4:48 PM
Jan 2016
hello, haha gosh by looking at all the dates people have posted replies it was a good 4 years ago.. hate to say it but it does not look like they will make a season 2 because it would of been out already by now. but however, it is a very high rated anime with cosplay and still being popular to this day so it is very unlikely that they will just forget about Ao no exorcist. basically lets just hope they are working on it now like finding dory... none of us thought that would happen did we haha
Mar 28, 2016 1:14 PM
May 2010
The manga is still being made, and so there's a chance of it happening still, although, if the original author didn't like what they did to the anime, then chances are fairly slim that a second season will occur before a remake.
Jul 3, 2016 12:05 AM
Jul 2016
Yes there is Going to Be A Second Season.. But Might Premier next Year.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.