Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2012 2:34 PM

Nov 2011
evaila said:
teacher is going crazy~
witchhuntress said:

Sakakibara's imagination was funny lol.

yep, this scene was great

Made perfect sense, nobody else would care or react so why not do something silly? (Angel Beats, anyone?)
Feb 16, 2012 2:45 PM

Oct 2010
this setting is really interresting , but holy shit , i cant wait for what happens with that mad teacher
Feb 16, 2012 3:28 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm of course Kouichi's phone call with his dad could be a trap. Hmm referring to what Chibiki-san said, people who are out of range, like Kouichi's dad was, aren't affected; thereby, his dad was able to probably recall perfectly about his previous visit in Yomiyama. However, since that convo was supposedly out-of-bounds to the phenomenon...his dad's memory was somewhat altered(?) after he asked that to Kouichi. They were connected by the phone line (so not really out-of-range before the signal died on them) after all despite his father being in India. So, there's a little lapse in the phenomenon since his father was able to squeeze the question, but it was immediately corrected by whatever phenomenon.

But besides the phone call becoming a probably great red herring, it's also an elaboration of how strong the memory alteration is. For Kouichi to probably not remember his visit or his probable stay at Yomiyama since 1.5 years ago (perhaps he never left ever since?), everything was really being kept in track by whatever phenomenon.

Quite calculating and abrupt, right??? Whatever it was seems omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent...

I wonder if he'll be able to have the same convo with his father though, or if the signal will continue to barricade their communication due to the phenomenon.

Hmm after rewatching, I wonder...if the dead person's family dies when the charm doesn't work??

Hmm...and in Reiko's year, the phenomenon stopped in midyear, but she couldn't remember. I think that's quite problematic because it seems like even though the students in Reiko's year were able to stop the phenomenon, the memory alterations remain a nuisance for the information of how to stop the deaths to be handed down. Thereby, it seems like that although they found a way to stop the phenomenon in one year, a dead person will still appear in 3rd year, 3rd class in the future. "Another" being an implication of a never-ending cycle.

Quite sad for them... If someone was able to write the way to stop it though, I wonder if it won't be altered?? Are the class rosters and memories the only ones altered?? Hmmm

Also, now that I think about it...it'll be summer in their time soon...and it was mentioned that the deaths stopped during summer break in Reiko's year?? Some foreshadowing of a parallel or repetition in Kouichi's time???

Interesting if that's the case. So many things you can discover during summer breaks after all. Ü
witchhuntressFeb 16, 2012 3:58 PM

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Feb 16, 2012 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
dam i just watched all 6 episodes just now, and its 1.37 am nighttime and i am freaking out, i have to say this is "another" scary anime but a brilliant one

that moment with misaki and kouichi dancing was hilarious, i was tense and then that scene just popped up and i was laughing

the ending was freaky, what the hell is that teacher gonna do with the knife?

also im new to this series can anyone tell me the air dates and when it is released online? also how many more episodes are left
Feb 16, 2012 6:59 PM

Nov 2009
kamikaze_1996 said:

also im new to this series can anyone tell me the air dates and when it is released online? also how many more episodes are left

It depends on where you are. It airs in Japan around 1:35-2:05 am in Sunday; I think (if I remember right from the jp site). If you're in the US, subbed ep comes out before or after noon of Monday.
witchhuntressFeb 16, 2012 7:25 PM

Feb 16, 2012 9:59 PM

Oct 2010
witchhuntress said:
Sakakibara's imagination was funny lol.
xD
Feb 16, 2012 11:58 PM

Feb 2011
This anime has a similarities to higurashi
Feb 17, 2012 12:15 AM

Dec 2011
It's not like Higurashi....

This is less wicked :D
Feb 17, 2012 1:53 AM

Dec 2011
Better then a pop quiz?

Ugh must... Not...Lose....Mind...

A whole damn week with this and GC and so many more cliff hangers this week.... damn you..

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Feb 17, 2012 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
Skyrim said:
i really dont see it, higurashi was about a curse, this is about a ghost

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 17, 2012 3:51 AM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Skyrim said:
i really dont see it, higurashi was about a curse, this is about a ghost

This is about a curse too, or at least that's what everyone think....

But yes, this is more about dead person....

I can't wait to see how they will deal with this and how will they find out who the dead one is...
Feb 17, 2012 9:20 AM
Jan 2012
So as of episode 6 I have two theories on who the dead person is. If somebody has read the manga please do not spoil it as I am loving this anime and like playing the guessing game. But my guess is the dead person is either Yuuya Mochizuki because the fact that he has been nearby every death and he is the only charachter besides the main charachter who hasn't died yet or even gotten threatened by falling glass. Not only that, he seems to have a fasination with drawing creepy shit and just all around looks like the kind of guy who would end up being evil and going crazy.
My other theory is obviously the main charachter himself. only for the fact that the anime started with him waking up in a hospital when it could have easily have started anywhere else and not change the plot. They gave a hint in one of the episodes that any time death is nearby the cell phones mess up however if you watch the very fist episode, his phone was messing up long before things started happening almost like he's contacting people on the other side. Not only that but the main charachter is there for EVERY death scene.
HE watches the girl trip down the stairs. He's on the phone when the girls gets on the elevator. He was walking home when the kid had a heart attack and was even there when the pane of glass fell over. Not only that but in the first episode one of the students said that he was closer to death than anybody else.

These are just my thoughts. anybody else agree?
Feb 17, 2012 9:31 AM

Dec 2011
I don't think Mochizuki is the dead one... I get exactly the opposite feeling about him... I think he is going to die soon...

As for main character I already stated why I don't believe that he is the dead one....
Feb 17, 2012 11:26 AM
Jul 2008
did anyone remember what the protagonist's dad said about him coming back there after a year and a half. I think the protagonist is the dead one.
Feb 17, 2012 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
akutasame94 said:
I don't think Mochizuki is the dead one... I get exactly the opposite feeling about him... I think he is going to die soon...

Agreed. And I hope he does, cause hes annoying as hell.

talunesilius said:
My other theory is obviously the main charachter himself. only for the fact that the anime started with him waking up in a hospital when it could have easily have started anywhere else and not change the plot. They gave a hint in one of the episodes that any time death is nearby the cell phones mess up however if you watch the very fist episode, his phone was messing up long before things started happening almost like he's contacting people on the other side. Not only that but the main charachter is there for EVERY death scene.
HE watches the girl trip down the stairs. He's on the phone when the girls gets on the elevator. He was walking home when the kid had a heart attack and was even there when the pane of glass fell over. Not only that but in the first episode one of the students said that he was closer to death than anybody else.

I must've missed the part where they talk about the cell phones messing up. Kind of supports the theory.

@akutasama94: I know you said that his dad wouldn't have been calling him, but what if technically his dad never found out about his death? I mean, if he'd come to life and people's memories (the nurse's and doctors') were altered before his dad was contacted it would still be the most likely theory, no?
Feb 17, 2012 12:53 PM

Dec 2011
bebe14 said:
akutasame94 said:

Agreed. And I hope he does, cause hes annoying as hell.

talunesilius said:

I must've missed the part where they talk about the cell phones messing up. Kind of supports the theory.

@akutasama94: I know you said that his dad wouldn't have been calling him, but what if technically his dad never found out about his death? I mean, if he'd come to life and people's memories (the nurse's and doctors') were altered before his dad was contacted it would still be the most likely theory, no?

Could be, but it's a long shot... I just don't think that's the case...I just feel that if that theory is correct it has many holes, and I wouldn't find it satisfying....

I think it's either Mei or Reiko.... Especially Reiko... She is the strangest one, and also that bird wants to tell us something....

P.S.

Close to death can mean anything....

One obvious example is Reiko if she is the dead one, although I don't know how students would know about her being dead... Also everybody seems to know about his mother (what we found out in this episode) although it's not stated, but everyone was looking at records so I guess they know.... Many theories, we'll just have to wait for episode 7 and 8, there will be some change, I just don't know what....
akutasame94Feb 17, 2012 12:57 PM
Feb 17, 2012 4:27 PM

Aug 2011
This show is absolutely ridiculous (not to mention confusing), but somehow I can't stop watching it. I hope it gains some semblance of a plot soon though.
Feb 17, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
So the fact that the returning dead student alters everyone's memories means that anyone in the class is fair game to be the dead student at this point. But if it's Kouichi it will feel like a bit of a copout.

By the way, I just noticed that the lighting on everyone's hair looks like EKG flatlines. I can't unsee it now O_O
Feb 17, 2012 11:59 PM

Nov 2009
Adair said:
This show is absolutely ridiculous (not to mention confusing), but somehow I can't stop watching it. I hope it gains some semblance of a plot soon though.

Haha Ü There is a plot, but the way they cope up with the supposed conflict is slow and sometimes (or often?) apathetic. When they first heard about it, they try different stuff and speculate, but it's still no good because the phenomenon is way too advanced for them. Then, the significance of their supposed mission fades away as the next death didn't come immediately, and life got in the way (e.g.studies, eating on rooftops, whatever); thus, they've become apathetic at a point.

As to the ridiculousness, well, stories like this one or The Ring or The Grudge (and tons more) have always been so, but we watch and jeer at the stupidity or (rarely) lack of it (very rare I might add; or none at all) of the characters in them. But, more than such a condescending entertainment, they make us curious as to how it'll all end.

And we'd want to know/prove if we're right or wrong from the start...

Anyway, I don't find it confusing.
witchhuntressFeb 18, 2012 12:04 AM

Feb 18, 2012 4:43 AM

Oct 2010
akutasame94 said:
I think it's either Mei or Reiko.... Especially Reiko... She is the strangest one, and also that bird wants to tell us something....

P.S.

One obvious example is Reiko if she is the dead one, although I don't know how students would know about her being dead... Also everybody seems to know about his mother (what we found out in this episode) although it's not stated, but everyone was looking at records so I guess they know.... Many theories, we'll just have to wait for episode 7 and 8, there will be some change, I just don't know what....

But Reiko can't be the dead one, she's not even in the class? As for Mei, I would find it rather irritating if she is. It just seems ridiculous after we've been so introduced to her character and we were even told she's not a ghost.
Feb 18, 2012 5:13 AM

Dec 2011
bebe14 said:
akutasame94 said:

P.S.

But Reiko can't be the dead one, she's not even in the class? As for Mei, I would find it rather irritating if she is. It just seems ridiculous after we've been so introduced to her character and we were even told she's not a ghost.

Tell me then do you know Reiko's last name?

If you don't I'd be happy to tell you... I am not sure If I heard it in anime or I heard it somewhere else... But If you don't know it, then I probably heard it somewhere else so I will not tell you her last name since it can be called spoiling....

As for the "she is not in the class"

Who says she has to be in the class. I think extra can be anyone in the school connected to class 3... Like teacher for example.....

Again I realized something very interesting which can be true regarding Reikos last name. I don't want to search it online since I will end up spoiling myself...

Again if you know her last name I will tell you why I think she can be dead one...

EDIT:

I searched online to see if her last name was mentioned before, and from what I found out it was...

So just in case I will put it under spoiler tags...

Also remember this:

Mei said “the people connected to the class who have died over the years” - So it's not only limited to students...

Also:

Parrot: WHY REI WHY
Grandpa: Poor Reiko

Reiko might have died 15 years ago or maybe sooner? Who knows?
akutasame94Feb 18, 2012 5:29 AM
Feb 18, 2012 6:01 AM

Mar 2008
Have to be Reiko.

Kouchi's memories were altered by the curse, like everyone else. But he didn't have to forget he was in the town unless he needed to forget something specific about someone. He was no friend of anyone there, probably. So we can conclude that he forgot something about a family member. Thus, Reiko.
Feb 18, 2012 6:05 AM

Oct 2010
akutasame94 said:
bebe14 said:
akutasame94 said:

P.S.

If you don't I'd be happy to tell you... I am not sure If I heard it in anime or I heard it somewhere else... But If you don't know it, then I probably heard it somewhere else so I will not tell you her last name since it can be called spoiling....

Who says she has to be in the class. I think extra can be anyone in the school connected to class 3... Like teacher for example.....

Again I realized something very interesting which can be true regarding Reikos last name. I don't want to search it online since I will end up spoiling myself...

Again if you know her last name I will tell you why I think she can be dead one...

EDIT:

I searched online to see if her last name was mentioned before, and from what I found out it was...

Also remember this:

Mei said “the people connected to the class who have died over the years” - So it's not only limited to students...

Also:

I didn't read the spoiler, so I can't really comment on the stuff connected to it, but the whole curse is about there being too many students in the class (one extra), so there is one less seat (that's how they find out) and they have to end up ignoring someone. So yes, a student has to be the dead one. (the whole point is that an extra name appears on the class roster as the dead student comes in and since everyone's memories are altered as well, they can't find out who it is). That's why Reiko can't be the dead one.

Correct me if I've got the whole story wrong.
Feb 18, 2012 6:07 AM

Oct 2010
PaninaManina said:
Kouchi's memories were altered by the curse, like everyone else.

How do you know his memory was altered?
Feb 18, 2012 6:19 AM

Dec 2011
bebe14 said:
akutasame94 said:
bebe14 said:
akutasame94 said:

P.S.

EDIT:

Also remember this:

Also:

I didn't read the spoiler, so I can't really comment on the stuff connected to it, but the whole curse is about there being too many students in the class (one extra), so there is one less seat (that's how they find out) and they have to end up ignoring someone. So yes, a student has to be the dead one. (the whole point is that an extra name appears on the class roster as the dead student comes in and since everyone's memories are altered as well, they can't find out who it is). That's why Reiko can't be the dead one.

Correct me if I've got the whole story wrong.

You are wrong on one thing...

They weren't short on chairs until Kouichi transferred... Curse was set in motion before he came to class. In April, since they started ignoring Mei in May...

And you can read the spoiler.... There's nothing special in it...

At least I know people who came to same conclusion as I so it's not spoiler but theory....

And as I already said and as Mei said, anyone connected to class 3 can be the dead one... Also she said that older students who die were sometimes the extra person, so that also includes Reiko...

And regarding what's under spoiler tags... Physical similarity is obvious...
akutasame94Feb 18, 2012 6:23 AM
Feb 18, 2012 6:31 AM

Mar 2008
bebe14 said:
PaninaManina said:

I really have to answer this?
Watch episode six, 10 minutos and 2 seconds.
Feb 18, 2012 6:34 AM

Dec 2011
PaninaManina said:
bebe14 said:
PaninaManina said:

I really have to answer this?
Watch episode six, 10 minutos and 2 seconds.

Nah, no need to watch...

Proof that his memories are altered is that phone call... When his dead mentioned that he never was in Yomiyama he said "Wait what?".... Roughly said that is :D
Feb 18, 2012 9:04 AM

Feb 2012
akutasame94 said:
You are wrong on one thing...

They weren't short on chairs until Kouichi transferred... Curse was set in motion before he came to class. In April, since they started ignoring Mei in May...

And you can read the spoiler.... There's nothing special in it...

At least I know people who came to same conclusion as I so it's not spoiler but theory....

And as I already said and as Mei said, anyone connected to class 3 can be the dead one... Also she said that older students who die were sometimes the extra person, so that also includes Reiko...

And regarding what's under spoiler tags... Physical similarity is obvious...

I think you're misunderstanding what Mei said: anyone who was connected to Class 3 and died because of the curse can be the "dead one," even if they weren't ever a student in Class 3 -- but the dead one is always a current student in the class. The reason the current Class 3 had enough desks at the beginning of the year is because they had accounted for the extra student. There's a good chance the dead one was already in the class when Kouichi transferred in (unless, of course, Kouichi is the dead one).

According to the information we have now, I don't think it can be Reiko (if it were, she would've been "reincarnated" as a student in the current Class 3). Of course, Mei and/or Chibiki may not fully understand the curse -- if the information we got in EP 5/6 is wrong, I could see the dead one being Reiko.

EDIT: And I'm not sure that they didn't start treating Mei as nonexistent until May. I think EP 6's pre-OP scene took place in April, and then the post-OP scene took place on May 1st, as we see on the chalkboard.
Feb 18, 2012 12:40 PM

Jun 2008
I think you're misunderstanding what Mei said: anyone who was connected to Class 3 and died because of the curse can be the "dead one," even if they weren't ever a student in Class 3 -- but the dead one is always a current student in the class. The reason the current Class 3 had enough desks at the beginning of the year is because they had accounted for the extra student. There's a good chance the dead one was already in the class when Kouichi transferred in (unless, of course, Kouichi is the dead one).

According to the information we have now, I don't think it can be Reiko (if it were, she would've been "reincarnated" as a student in the current Class 3). Of course, Mei and/or Chibiki may not fully understand the curse -- if the information we got in EP 5/6 is wrong, I could see the dead one being Reiko.

THIS POST IS FOR THEORY LOVERS, NO SPOILER IS GIVEN ON FURTHER EPISODES, SIMPLY USING INFO ALREADY GIVEN AND MAKING HYPOTHESIS BASED ON THEM (so nothing you ''shouldn't'' know already). IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, DON'T READ THE SPOILERS.
If we assume that
,then it makes sense to stipulate that Reiko could be the dead one. In fact, in this episode,

Up to this point, the only other option is Sakikabara as the dead person but I truly disbelieve that for some reason (maybe the feeling, as some have said before, that it is ''too easy''), even if it would make the story even creepier :p. For now, what I think is what I said earlier.
Feb 18, 2012 2:06 PM

Mar 2008
Triskel said:

Up to this point, the only other option is Sakikabara as the dead person

If so, the father wouldn't call to him, after all, he's dead right?
I think that the father proves he is alive.
Feb 18, 2012 3:05 PM

Oct 2010
PaninaManina said:
Triskel said:

bebe14 said:

It's a long shot, but as far as I'm concerned it would work.
Feb 18, 2012 7:01 PM

Dec 2006
bebe14 said:

I agree, his father even said something about Sakakibara going to that city year and half ago if i'm not wrong... I think Sakakibara is the dead person :(

Oh and Misaki is getting cuter and cuter x3!! I like her and sakakibara as a couple u.u
Feb 18, 2012 8:43 PM

Jun 2008
PaninaManina said:
Triskel said:

But do we know for how long his dad's been away ? Still, for sure, Reiko's case is way more fishy than is Sakakibara's one IMO.

@Miharu_Endoh, the fact that his memory has been altered doesn't necessarily mean that HE is the dead person. We know that anybody involved with class 3 can have his memory altered regarding the dead one. So it's not really solid ''fact'', I believe.
Feb 19, 2012 2:17 AM

Dec 2011
All these comments make mo go and check.. But I will not....

I agree it might be Kouichi but I just don't think it's him...

My bet is that Reiko indeed is the same person as Ms. Mikami.... I even think it was stated somewhere around first 2 episodes. And why would she insist on him to obey the rules, she definitely knows something...

I will stick with Reiko being the dead one. So far most clues point to that. I believe Mei and librarian are wrong about curse. They simply don't know enough or they are wrong which can be understood since memory has been altered...

So I think Reiko = Mikami and that she is the dead one. I will keep waiting and I will not search online since I love making new theories and gathering clues... :)

And I also like talking to people about theories and If I know who the dead one is then I can't comment... :)

BTW Triskel you read my previous post about Reiko didn't you ? :P

Physical resemblance is really strange... And also if we assume that they are the same person and show confirms it (if it didn't already) then we can pretty much be sure that she is the dead one. Although I truly believe that she is the dead one is I hope that she is not. It's to obvious if it's true and I might be little disappointed even though it will not affect how I rate this anime....
Feb 19, 2012 3:33 AM

Mar 2008
Kouchi's father don't know he is dead?
Impossible.
Feb 19, 2012 8:19 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was cute with Sakakibara and Mei, they looked so romantic. His imagination was funny I guess he thought he was i the Glee Club.
But I can't wait until the next episode especially with the bloody scene I'm thinking the teacher is going to kill himself.
Feb 19, 2012 8:49 AM

Jun 2008
PaninaManina said:
Impossible.

HAHA. Like the ''Impossible'' comment. Well, I wouldn't go to this extent, let's just say that it is possible but very unlikely xD ?

Akutasame94 said:
My bet is that Reiko indeed is the same person as Ms. Mikami.... I even think it was stated somewhere around first 2 episodes. And why would she insist on him to obey the rules, she definitely knows something...

Yet again, I can only say the same thing as I said earlier (but I won't repeat myself). Even if we assume that they are the same, for now, there still is a lot of things that aren't coherent with this theory. I hope it will be made clear by next ep. or soon enough.
Feb 19, 2012 9:04 AM

Dec 2011
Triskel said:
PaninaManina said:
Impossible.

HAHA. Like the ''Impossible'' comment. Well, I wouldn't go to this extent, let's just say that it is possible but very unlikely xD ?

Akutasame94 said:

Yet again, I can only say the same thing as I said earlier (but I won't repeat myself). Even if we assume that they are the same, for now, there still is a lot of things that aren't coherent with this theory. I hope it will be made clear by next ep. or soon enough.

Yes theory has many holes, but I hope it will be cleared soon...

I will stick with this theory....
Feb 19, 2012 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
Creeepy. But a really good episode that gave us a more in depth analysis of the situation, which I was grateful for!

Personally, I thought the teacher had body parts in that bag. o___o'' I don't know why I thought that though...
Feb 19, 2012 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
hinahinaxxchoco said:
Creeepy. But a really good episode that gave us a more in depth analysis of the situation, which I was grateful for!

Personally, I thought the teacher had body parts in that bag. o___o'' I don't know why I thought that though...

Maybe because he is crazy... And because he looked like a zombie from the beginning :D
Feb 19, 2012 7:07 PM

Feb 2012
So I just saw the titles for EP8 ("Hair Stand") and EP9 ("Body Paint") on ANN (I'm not sure where they're coming from, since they're not on the official site, but whatever). It looks like the doll that's being constructed here will more or less be finished by EP9, so I'm wondering what the titles for the final three episodes will be. "Faceup"? Something to do with clothing?
Feb 19, 2012 10:06 PM

Mar 2011
Mei looked great this episode, and so was the ending.

The story, however, is a little strange.
Feb 20, 2012 1:05 AM

Aug 2010
Probably the best episode so far, I liked the interaction between Mei and Sakakibara, not only did we learn a lot, the topics they discussed were very interesting. The dancing sequence was exactly something I had a little rant about during the last episode's discussion, it was awesome.

So, Sakakibara actually might have visited the town before and does not remember it. I wonder what that could possibly mean. 4/5 can't wait to see what the teacher has in store for the students.

Ps: My 666th post is one in an Another's discussion topic? Gotta admire life's sense of humor.

"- You know... death isn't something gentle. It's black. Black as far as the eye can see. And you are all alone.
- All alone...
- Yes. No different from living though, isn't it? It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."
Mogami-kunFeb 20, 2012 1:29 AM
Feb 20, 2012 1:15 AM

Dec 2011
Hakuromatsu said:
So I just saw the titles for EP8 ("Hair Stand") and EP9 ("Body Paint") on ANN (I'm not sure where they're coming from, since they're not on the official site, but whatever). It looks like the doll that's being constructed here will more or less be finished by EP9, so I'm wondering what the titles for the final three episodes will be. "Faceup"? Something to do with clothing?

Every episode so far was named after one part of the process of making dolls... OR at least that's how I understood it...
Feb 20, 2012 6:33 AM
Nov 2008
Ok....thought I got it....but now things are once again completely confusing.......I was wrong..this is not a curse...more like....there's some1 that died but doesn't remember it ?And people also don't remember it? ................so we got a zombie among us....@_@ I so feel like checking spoilers out but wanna keep myself in suspense.....xD
Feb 20, 2012 2:26 PM

Nov 2011
VanillaIceCream said:
I could tell as soon as that teacher walked in that he was going to pull a knife out of his bag, and I also suspected he'd kill himself.

I thought the same. Geez, this anime's getting even more horrifying with each episode...
Feb 22, 2012 6:34 PM

Jun 2011
Okay, so episodes during episodes 1-4 this show seemed really cool, with loads of potential. Then episode 5 and 6 just ruined it for me. It just seems like an anime with an amazing atmosphere and bad plot. I hope they turn it around, but my hopes aren't really that high. I'm pretty disappointed about it :(

Her glass eye is so much better than her eyepatch, but either way she seems like a less cute version of Enma Ai.

I did love that dance seen though, I totally loled. Also, if everyone survives by moving, don't you think everyone would've moved over the years?

Again, an explanation filled episode. The past 2 episodes don't flow nearly as well with the series as the first 4.
Feb 22, 2012 8:15 PM

Sep 2011
So everyone here is into that eyepatch...

Huh, well, I am hooked. Also, I suspect the twintailed girl will be the second heroine
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 23, 2012 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
Oh god, the dancing. That's just awesome. Easily my favorite part of the episode. If I was forced to be in their class and was shunned, I'd do weird things too with my fellow shun-mate. Like eat during class, play some board game with them, bring a sleeping bag and take a nap, etc.

Feb 23, 2012 11:16 AM

Apr 2011
I learned a little more about the Mei...I'm satisfied
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

537 by Jaakusameyumi »»
Apr 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.