MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Area no Kishi Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Area no Kishi »» Area no Kishi Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Area no Kishi Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

21 70.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 6.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 3.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 30

02-12-12, 3:06 AM

i know it's just a detail, but why does football anime always have a guy who makes a foul to the keeper and always gets away with it? or is the keeper stupid enough to leave the goal keeper area just to cover the striker? isn't that the defenders job?
all in all a good ep. i guess...

02-12-12, 11:50 AM

This episode is very good, finally some action. but plz would someone tell how did Araki lose all that weight in just 2 weeks, incredible.

02-13-12, 3:58 AM

OhanaNiArashi said:
This episode is very good, finally some action. but plz would someone tell how did Araki lose all that weight in just 2 weeks, incredible.
Magic...stop asking ;)

02-15-12, 8:45 PM

Araki must have been wearing a fat suit with professional makeup to disguise himself and have everyone else let their guard down.

02-16-12, 2:56 AM

Lol when everyone were being happy about Araki 's return only kota didn't know about him & he was like " who is he".

02-19-12, 12:31 PM

Of course Kakeru had to score the only goal for his team in this episode.

The match was enjoyable, nothing special though and the animation was hella awkward at some points.

Araki lost like half of his weight just like that... Okay then.

4/5 for this episode. just for the match xD

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

03-28-12, 6:28 PM

Losing fat instantly, IKEEE!!!
Just leave complainers alone.

04-19-12, 6:51 PM

Blackbird said:
I guess no one reading the manga here, they skip like 2 weeks for this.

If you really want to know what happening you should read the manga, so far the manga is much better but fun to see an anime of this.
xD

Spoiler manga below

lol thanks for clearing that up, I just as surprised as everyone when he came out skinny I was like wtf where did all the fat go? o.0 made me wonder if it could of been a fat suit all this time xD

but even still 2 weeks is to short to lose that amount of weight judging from how big he was =/

11-13-12, 3:50 PM

This is as far as I can go.

You call this action? I call this predictable annoying snorefest.

Peace out.

05-06-13, 4:22 AM

I can't with this anime. Tried so much to like it despite wanting to throw my computer at episode 3, but no, I can't.

10-03-13, 10:21 AM

botch said:
i know it's just a detail, but why does football anime always have a guy who makes a foul to the keeper and always gets away with it? or is the keeper stupid enough to leave the goal keeper area just to cover the striker? isn't that the defenders job?
all in all a good ep. i guess...

There is no use giving that tall dude a defender lul, he's way too tall.

flaxman85 said:
This is as far as I can go.

You call this action? I call this predictable annoying snorefest.

Peace out.

Cya. I see nothing wrong with this action. In case you're ever back, then please elaborate what you don't like.

Lenalee1 said:
I can't with this anime. Tried so much to like it despite wanting to throw my computer at episode 3, but no, I can't.

I cannot understand you. You can't like this anime, or you can't hate this anime?
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices