Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Ao no Exorcist Under Consideration

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2008
I wouldn't mind this, the first season was rather decent despite the shitty ending. They just made the mistake of animating it way too early on since there wasn't much source material.
May 4, 2012 1:09 PM

Dec 2009
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Wasnt the ending filler? How will they pull it off?

Stuartxtr7 said:
GarLogan78 said:
dtshyk said:
He wants to air the second season when enough amount of the original manga chapters is accumulated.

If they actually wait, then I am excited.

This.
As long as they don't screw it up again.
or they can pull a "Brotherhood".

God I'm scared... fuck! ><
May 4, 2012 4:28 PM

Jun 2008
Can't wait for season 2 * u *
May 8, 2012 8:44 AM
May 2011
... h thank stars...
May 8, 2012 2:18 PM

Nov 2011
Ye, they should do a season 2 tbh. I mean, why not? It would make more sense when the manga gets up to in the chapters 45-50 ranges.

I honestly did not like how season 1 ended.
May 18, 2012 9:04 AM

Feb 2012
Yes! Second season *_* I just finished first season and I am hungry for more! I looking forward.
Until I don't hold the sword,
I can not protect you.
Holding the sword,
I can not embrace you.

May 24, 2012 3:05 AM
Apr 2012
I think they should wait a little longer lmao.

Are they serious? The anime is like 18 chapters away from the manga even after the filler, so I think they should pull an FMA Brotherhood and wait a couple of years.
May 24, 2012 7:16 AM

May 2012
I enjoyed Ao no Exorcist but it got worse in the later episodes i think.
But i didn't really like the ending so a seconds season would be nice.
May 24, 2012 7:50 PM

Jul 2011
Would definitely watch a 2nd season if they made one. I didn't like the ending of the 1st season :\
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
Jun 4, 2012 10:38 AM

Jun 2012
Kyaaaaa!A second season of my fav anime ever!I actually loved that first season so much,and I'm starting the manga.So yeah,are the manga and the anime different or what?
Bun bun,bun bunny! SIGNATURE IS A WIP,SO ENJOY MY AWESUMENESS WHILE YOU WAIT!
Mar 11, 2013 12:22 AM
Mar 2013
Hmm. An intriguing notion in its own perspective. I gotta say I was really liking the anime, but then it started on its own downward spiral, as for that sake of, what left can they go off of? there's a few things they could, but they filled it up pretty good...

they could pull a brotherhood, Reboot the series and start it over, In comparison to the original, brotherhood was a huge success. I`d be very exited to see this happen to Ao no exorcist because in FMA the characters didn't shape themselves and grow`(ex, Edward's shortness. Alphonse's attachment to his brother and childish actions) But in Brotherhood I was glad to see all the characters grow and shape and have more character to them, (for example, Risa and Roy's connection, and Edwards height... And one of the major ones, Van's personality.) The whole shit with the other side of the gate being our world i found very Dull and cliche. When the movie came along my hope went high. what a let down.

If they do reboot the whole thing they better not half ass it again. They really need to take the extra episodes to detail things and add more character design...
and half of the reason it crashed during episodes in the middle is because it kinda, not as much as FMA though, It kinda wandered off the plot... and of course the main reason, the anime producers think they need to add their own spice by wandering off the base of the manga, haven't they learned? They should get their movie over and done with, wait a few years, then just Remake the anime, if they discard the ending in season one, they may be able to gather up enough to get back on their feet? One things for sure we don't think the way we do, can't hear their thoughts, guess we have to sit here and wait...?
Mar 17, 2013 2:45 PM

Nov 2009
Ah, I hope they peruse the idea, a second series would be awesome, and so long as it follows what's been going down in the manga, then I know I'll be happy.
Mar 17, 2013 2:46 PM

Mar 2013
More Rin Okumura. WOOO
Mar 17, 2013 7:10 PM

Feb 2013
it's like the same situation for fma, instead of a second season, they should consider a remake
Apr 24, 2013 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
When will that be, manga releases every month.
Jun 14, 2013 1:15 AM
Nov 2010
A reboot would probably be the better option, but if so that won't be for a while, because a) the original is only 2 years old. and b) it probably won't happen until the manga is finished.

That was the main problem with the anime, it caught up to the manga and it had to go off track, same thing happened with FMA (both series are great btw), and as it's a monthly that's gonna happen, I think it got an anime way too early the first time around.
Jun 14, 2013 5:14 AM

Mar 2013
welp idgaf what u guys say glad to see this hope they do a better job this time tho
Jun 15, 2013 12:15 AM
Jun 2013
lets get it!
Jun 15, 2013 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
If this is true there is a god! bahaha
Jun 15, 2013 3:26 AM

May 2013
Interested to see on how they will pull this off. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.
Jul 21, 2013 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Jpark said:
Ew.... Would rather see a second season of Guilty Crown because Ao no Exorcist just hit the fan after episode 12.

Better to peak midway than to start out low and then steadily decline. If Guilty Crown "hit" anything it was the randomize button.

I concur. I don't care if its a reboot or a second season I just want more Blue exorcist. Especially after watching the movie, I was reminded of how much I liked it.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jul 21, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
How often does the manga release new chapters anyway? Been a year and a half. Is it monthly? Because at that point, we'd have to wait another 2 years before season 2 or a properly done reboot comes out x-x
Jul 21, 2013 9:42 PM

Jun 2012
Lets just say if they wait the manga series out, I'm definitely going to watch it. If they just suddenly confirm it and the manga isn't even passed the anime, I'm going to be a little worried about how the show will turn out.
Jul 23, 2013 11:53 AM

Apr 2010
This would be horrid IMO. The manga from where the anime deviated was poor. The whole impure king story was lame, and after that it's been really, really poor. Amazing start, dropped off massively since then. 46 chapters in and still waiting for it to get as good as it was for the first, what, 15 odd chapters? Maybe less?
Jul 23, 2013 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Woot :D:D:D:D
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 23, 2013 11:58 AM

Apr 2011
WELL. CHOP CHOP. GET ON IT NOW.
Jul 30, 2013 2:54 AM
Jul 2013
Actually we have 47 chapters of manga. They actually cannot reebot anime without fillers.

1 episode = 1 week.
1 chapter = 1 month
1 chapter = 1 episode anime
47 chapter = 47 anime episodes

4 episode in month = 4 manga chapters and new chapter release.

In yeras we have 48 episode of anime.

Only 11 forward chapters.

So in one month only 8 chapters forward ( if we still have monthly release manga).

1,2 yeras only 5 chapters forward

1,3 years only 2 chapters forward.

1,4 years = he must take a filler or stop season.

In my opinion AnE appears in reebot version if manga will be far behind the half story
impurekingJul 30, 2013 3:00 AM
Aug 3, 2013 1:12 PM

May 2012
2nd season? Good news! I just hope it will not take the same path as Season 1.
Aug 3, 2013 2:05 PM

Apr 2007
It's been over a year since this was announced. Is this still happening?
Aug 14, 2013 2:13 PM

Sep 2012
Watched the first season of the anime and it had a few enjoyable parts, but I mostly consider it a flop... Not optimistic for the sequel.
Aug 14, 2013 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
The first season was decent and i enjoyed it a bit, though IMO the only good part is probably the first two episodes (which i heartbreaking and tearjerking), while the rest of it felt somewhat lackluster cause it turned into typical monster of the week format, pretty slow world building, and plagued by too many shounen cliches. There was just no anything groundbreaking past that point which make it no any different than watching weekly epsiodes of Naruto/One Piece
Nov 5, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2012
The question is, how far is it possible to "concider season 2"?? It's been over a year, and SOMETHING must've happened!
No more news? Just another dead end?
Nov 5, 2013 9:02 PM

Sep 2012
xFaithy said:
The question is, how far is it possible to "concider season 2"?? It's been over a year, and SOMETHING must've happened!
To be honest, that news is really sort of a non-news. I am sure a lot of projects of 2nd seasons were at the same state of "consideration" and I am sure there is no need to start a news thread for every title being "considered".
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 5, 2013 9:29 PM
Sep 2012
whoa.... looking forward for season 2 !!!
Nov 8, 2013 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
xFaithy said:
To be honest, that news is really sort of a non-news. I am sure a lot of projects of 2nd seasons were at the same state of "consideration" and I am sure there is no need to start a news thread for every title being "considered".

So you're saying this is normal? o:
I'm sorry I didn't quite understand what you meant ><
Nov 8, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
xFaithy said:
Yes, because it is really natural for second season to be "considered", and this can happen even to a series that does not sell, so this is not really any news for a 2nd season of AoExo to be "considered" given the fact it also sold pretty well. The real news is when they announced a 2nd season project has been launched, otherwise just saying it is being considered really means very little.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 8, 2013 11:20 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
xFaithy said:
Yes, because it is really natural for second season to be "considered", and this can happen even to a series that does not sell, so this is not really any news for a 2nd season of AoExo to be "considered" given the fact it also sold pretty well. The real news is when they announced a 2nd season project has been launched, otherwise just saying it is being considered really means very little.

Ahh I see! Thanks a lot for the reply :)
Nov 10, 2013 5:17 PM
Sep 2012
well just relax and wait for the season 2
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
36 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

5 by Maumuu »»
38 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.