Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 2021 8:14 AM
Nov 2020
Damn, almost 9 years later ....I'm definitely late to the party! I've had my fair share of hentai anime, but it's been a while since I've come across good quality like this. I heard about this title from Trash Taste Podcast so I gotta check out the other titles they recommended in that episode LOL.

I watched the first two episodes so far, and I like what I'm seeing so far. The plot kinda confuses me though ...not sure what's going on? Something about humans becoming allies with the orcs/goblins and they're going to defeat the dark elves and female saint kingdoms to create some kind of orgy paradise? Anyways...

The first episode was really hot. Haven't seen the fucked-silly-to-the-point-of-mind-broken-and-wanting-more trope in a hentai before, so it was refreshing to see the first elf crawling back for more. The queen dark elf humiliating scene was quite exciting as well, the fact that the "conquerors" were able to overcome her seal (I hope she conceives and we get to see a successful birth in a future episode). The hottest scene by far was when they finished with the queen elf and her mind breaks as she watches the creampie slowly ooze out of her. And damn, that ending where both elves are "taking care" of that Volt guy at the end ...total domination!
Apr 10, 2022 4:31 PM
Apr 2022
This is one of the greatest hentai episodes ever.
Nov 26, 2022 8:12 PM
Mar 2021
.akshdkjsadhsakjdhksahd
Feb 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Sep 2019
I really feel uncomfortable watching the H rape genre, but the exaggeration in the art is really surprising.
Jun 1, 2023 11:45 PM
May 2023
Honestly as hot as I think Chloe's scene was I skipped right past Olga's after I'd seen this episode once, cherry popping is something I personally can't stand, would definitely watch Chloe's scene on repeat though
Jul 23, 2023 4:08 PM

Nov 2010
I'm not into ebony girls, but that queen is very hot, and her gangr*pe was good!
Damn, that was an obscene amount of cum. Haha
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 5 Discussion

Serhiyko - Aug 9, 2018

31 by purpletakeda »»
Jan 13, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - Dec 23, 2018

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 1, 2014

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 30, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jul 1, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.