MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (4) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 »
Poll: Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion


01-24-12, 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1281
and Onegai Senpai continues...


fun anime ..and a great end~
 
01-24-12, 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1284
Rinon has got to be one of the best character with only one syllable lines.
 
01-24-12, 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Made an account just to post in this thread....and because Myanimelist is like my favorite anime site besides anime44. Anyways, my two cents......I'm really loving this series so far, like many of the people following the series, i saw Onegai Teacher as soon as i watched the first episode and i happened to look it up and turns out that it's no surprise it's like it.

As one of my first animes outside of Adultswim (I didn't think any other anime existed outside of the AS lineup), i absolutely loved Onegai teacher. As such, i am falling in love with this series as well, it's amazing, and i love the artwork, plus the character development is awesome =).

Remon...as it's been said....Is a troll lmfao, and totally reminds me of the girl from Onegai....Like, twins....it's kinda scary, anyways...She's pretty cool, she's just as funny as her Onegai counterpart, although this time around she seems to be more....blunt about her actions.

As soon as the series started i knew which couple i would fall in love with, and that's Ichika and Kaito. I really don't want this to turn into Symphony where one girl is promoted and then is forgotten about completely.....Although with Symphony it worked because, that's who i wanted him to end up with anyway. The ending of episode 2 and this ending made me smile. I loved both.

This series is great overall, one of the best i've seen out of the newer releases so far. However, sadly i do have to pick at it a bit.....This episode....Would have been a major disappointment if not for the ending. It was funny yes, with all the misunderstandings, but for me the major thing driving the plot is the Ichika and Kaito pairing.....So honestly with Kaito and Kanna going on a date, i just found myself kinda bored with the episode hoping that Ichika would run into their date and screw it over somehow.

I just, really don't like Kanna....I didn't like the one girl in Onegai teacher either...the one with brown hair....I felt sorry for her though...as for Kanna, i can't bring myself to like her until Ichika has a major advantage over her to where it's almost a definite "Yes, Kaito will end up with Ichika at the end".

My two cents/rant about kanna xD
 
01-24-12, 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 677
Gah. The ED will be released in late February ;_; Oh the painful wait...

In a romance series, I usually cheer for a character or ship pairings even if it's not canon. But I think this show is one of the rare times I can't root for someone immediately.
I was smiling for Kanna having a moment with Kaito. But my heart broke when Tetsurou was keeping his pain inside. Same for Mio. I thought I'm on Kanna's side but when it was indirect confession time of Ichika and Kaito... I found myself also smiling.
Unrequited love all over. Tsk. I'm weak to that.

Great episode.
Okay, end of rant.
 
01-24-12, 6:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5339
Well-handled misunderstandings coupled with great characters interactions really are the best in romantic comedies. It was a very ToraDora-ish episode, extremely well directed and with a good amount of development already. As expected, Natsu is looking to be the best new show of this season.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
01-24-12, 6:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1462
the end was kinda fun ... Kaito cant even hid his emotions xD
what a fail brother he is haha

well great episode
 
01-24-12, 6:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1414
Cirris said:
I have theory about that....

((spoiler contains plot info from Onegai Teacher!))

I doubt it. Rather I hope not. It would defeat the lesson she learnt in that series. Plus she pissed me off in that series but I like Lemon.
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
 
01-24-12, 6:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 80
Very enjoyable episode, and I've had a change of heart since last week. I hereby declare the whole cast likable. Even Remon that annoyed me last week really redeemed herself and proved how she's such an asset for the story, or maybe I was just late to realise that. I really like Kanna, almost as much as Ichika. Mio shows she has EQ and a very sweet caring side to her (or if it's just affection towards Ishigaki).

What really made the episode yet again was the interraction between Ichika and Kaito, I agree with you, their chemistry is golden.

Lol at MIB. At first I was wondering why two Tommy Lee Jones but then realised he's supposedly really big in Japan, having stared in several commercials (Boss coffe) etc.

Ishigaki, I R disspoint. Y U NO like MGS?
 
01-24-12, 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20
Oh god, Lemon for president. She's the best character in this series by faaaar!! i love a lot her "fu fu fu"

And i wish Mio could end up with Tetsurou... ;~;
 
01-24-12, 7:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 105
Simply amazing ヽ(´ー `)ノ
 
01-24-12, 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Panaru said:
I actually really liked the end of episode 2 because I thought Ichika stopped Kaito from saying "it" because she was emotionally mature enough to think that it wouldn't work out between them because she's an alien.

HOWEVER...

They really played off of THAT as a "misunderstanding"? Kaito's misunderstanding of the situation was understandable but apparently Ichika is either emotionally retarded or just can't read situations very well.

I suppose they can play this off by saying it's because she's an alien, but really, that was just lame. I just don't understand how she got "HE KNOWS I'M AN ALIEN" from "Senpai...ore...ore wa.." when taken in the context of her just having kissed his forehead, plus the look on his face at the time.

Whatever. Maybe it's my fault for thinking this would be a more serious romance anime than it's actually trying to be.

Remon, Mio, and Kanna continue to be the best parts of this anime. Remon because I love Tamura Yukari in this type of role (ufufufu...) and Mio and Kanna because they continue to be the most realistic parts of this anime as far as romantic thoughts and responses to situations.

I was, however, annoyed with Remon interrupting Kanna in this episode. Nah, of course the studio couldn't let Kanna confess to Kaito and have her be rejected in the 3rd episode. We just CAN'T have a love story without a love TRIANGLE! Triangles are absolutely necessary in romances, didn't you all know? </sarcasm>

HOWEVER

ichika is kissing his forehead to heal it, and then it's healed.
maybe she thinks that kaito will know her identity because of the way he is healed, while kaito's intention is different
 
01-24-12, 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 66
In ep. 2 I had some suspicion about Ishigaki feeling to Kanne, when the group was drunk and he said something to Kanna like "I'm baka..." And in this ep. I fully understand that...there will be so much cry T_T Mio looking for Ishigaki -> Kanna -> Kaito -> Ichika....why...there is no justice T_T
Love Lemon character, her "fufufu" and the way she acts ;)
 
01-24-12, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 397
hahahaha i LOVE Lemon and her stupid laugh, she such a dick xDDDD "fu fu fu fu"
my favorite character in the whole series so far

and all the fail imaginations were hilarious, especially all the Men in Black references lol

and about time, ive been waiting for Kai and Ichika to get the ball rolling already.
this relationship really has the onegai teacher feel to it, so im guessing theyre gonna be keeping their little secrets from all the others

<img src="http://i47.tinypic.com/2mw85l2.jpg" />
 
01-24-12, 9:52 AM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 5110
This episode was a bit awkward with all there fantasies.
Still it's a good thing the matters got resolved till the cliffhanger happened that is.

I like Kanna's shyness must be awkward with her friends right now.
And then there is Lemon it's not the first time we saw a weird girl in the Onegai series i wonder what the case will be with her.
 
01-24-12, 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 957
Onegai Teacher made me giggle, so it is only natural that I reallly like this anime too .. no homo

Well, you can say whatever you want ... but I much prefer Japanese aliens compared to Hollywood aliens. Obviously I'd rather not be Ripley but some dude having dem alien chicks drop in his face.
 
01-24-12, 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
ryanagamis said:
Panaru said:
I actually really liked the end of episode 2 because I thought Ichika stopped Kaito from saying "it" because she was emotionally mature enough to think that it wouldn't work out between them because she's an alien.

HOWEVER...

They really played off of THAT as a "misunderstanding"? Kaito's misunderstanding of the situation was understandable but apparently Ichika is either emotionally retarded or just can't read situations very well.

I suppose they can play this off by saying it's because she's an alien, but really, that was just lame. I just don't understand how she got "HE KNOWS I'M AN ALIEN" from "Senpai...ore...ore wa.." when taken in the context of her just having kissed his forehead, plus the look on his face at the time.

Whatever. Maybe it's my fault for thinking this would be a more serious romance anime than it's actually trying to be.

Remon, Mio, and Kanna continue to be the best parts of this anime. Remon because I love Tamura Yukari in this type of role (ufufufu...) and Mio and Kanna because they continue to be the most realistic parts of this anime as far as romantic thoughts and responses to situations.

I was, however, annoyed with Remon interrupting Kanna in this episode. Nah, of course the studio couldn't let Kanna confess to Kaito and have her be rejected in the 3rd episode. We just CAN'T have a love story without a love TRIANGLE! Triangles are absolutely necessary in romances, didn't you all know? </sarcasm>

HOWEVER

ichika is kissing his forehead to heal it, and then it's healed.
maybe she thinks that kaito will know her identity because of the way he is healed, while kaito's intention is different


I was thinking the same thing, coupled with he also seen her alien creature, and when you're paranoid you come up with and playout a lot of different scenarios in your head, especially since it was unclear to her what Kaito was thinking.

I'm glad that the misunderstandings didn't take over the episode though, and they kept those jokes to a minimum so as to not overdo it. Kanna's misunderstanding was the only useless one here. She had no basis to think like that -.-.....She even used it as an excuse to visit him and ask him out of the house, this episode needed moar Ichika x Kaito and less jealousy stricken Kanna....
Modified by Ahri, 01-24-12, 11:05 AM
 
01-24-12, 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 21
Really good episode, like like the interactions between Kaito and Ichika, the last conversation was nice

Remon is so sly lol, got caught up in the mood and forgot to hide rofl.
 
01-24-12, 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2558
wilcruz2 said:
hahahaha i LOVE Lemon and her stupid laugh, she such a dick xDDDD "fu fu fu fu"
my favorite character in the whole series so far

and all the fail imaginations were hilarious, especially all the Men in Black references lol

Can't agree more, "oh I got caught up in the moment and forgot to hide", LMFAO.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
01-24-12, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 559
OK. I am super cereal right now. Is it Remon, or Lemon? If it's Lemon I'm going to ROFL. Who would name their kid after a fruit? Sometimes it sounds like they're saying Lemon and Remon.
"Above and Beyond the Call"
 
01-24-12, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2302
Misunderstanding : The Anime.


i liked this episode more than the first 2, i also like lemon laugh.
 
01-24-12, 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 5519
BULLDOG266 said:
OK. I am super cereal right now. Is it Remon, or Lemon? If it's Lemon I'm going to ROFL. Who would name their kid after a fruit? Sometimes it sounds like they're saying Lemon and Remon.
Her name is Remon. In Japan "R" is often pronounced as "D" or "L", I don't know when it's pronounced as which, but that's the reason you hear lemon all the time. Although it's written "Remon", it's pronounced as lemon.
 
01-24-12, 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 433
I simply love this <3

and Remon is amazing : D
yuno6.jpg
 
01-24-12, 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 918
I think i prefer Kaito and Kanna better? And also Mio and Ishigaki.
 
01-24-12, 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 559
Sebulon said:
BULLDOG266 said:
OK. I am super cereal right now. Is it Remon, or Lemon? If it's Lemon I'm going to ROFL. Who would name their kid after a fruit? Sometimes it sounds like they're saying Lemon and Remon.
Her name is Remon. In Japan "R" is often pronounced as "D" or "L", I don't know when it's pronounced as which, but that's the reason you hear lemon all the time. Although it's written "Remon", it's pronounced as lemon.

Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
"Above and Beyond the Call"
 
01-24-12, 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Sebulon said:
BULLDOG266 said:
OK. I am super cereal right now. Is it Remon, or Lemon? If it's Lemon I'm going to ROFL. Who would name their kid after a fruit? Sometimes it sounds like they're saying Lemon and Remon.
Her name is Remon. In Japan "R" is often pronounced as "D" or "L", I don't know when it's pronounced as which, but that's the reason you hear lemon all the time. Although it's written "Remon", it's pronounced as lemon.


Ninja'd D=


It confused me back when Code Geass was still airing, people use both versions....Personal preference, but i don't like calling Remon by Lemon =P, sounds a bit too "fruity".


Huehuehue, puns es #1.
 
01-24-12, 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 109
So even she knows about Men In Black huh, LOLOLOLOL. This show is getting better.
 
01-24-12, 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2305
Cirris said:
God. I love this show. Everything about it is a win for me. It's just a fun series to watch.

Kanna and Mio were really cute in this episode. My opinions of both of them really went up 10x.

Kanna getting the tiger pose picture from Remon was ROFL. She should be lucky it wasn't worse.

I have to admit defeat. Ishigaki does have interest in Kanna. It's a mass unrequited love train going on. most of you guys were quite right on that one.

I found the flash "what they might be thinking" mental moments hilarious. Also, quite true in real life situations. I'm sure we've all had moments like that.

I Agree with most people's opinion regarding Remon. She is quite the fixer and manipulator. Her intellect is well beyond everyone else in regards to human interaction. She is the engine that really drives the drama and action. "She is a beast" is an apt term to describe her.

There is another point though. Remon's comment "it must be nice to be young" gave me a thought. Most of us agree that Remon's character is almost a carbon copy of Morino from the Onegai Teacher! series.

I have theory about that....

((spoiler contains plot info from Onegai Teacher!))


About your spoiler, well for Kei and Morino to suffer what is called "Standstill" is actually a rare condition called "Narcolepsy" which up to now little is know about it, and like Kei and Morino it is not uncommon for those with the said condition to sleep for years but occassionally waking up a once a month for only a few hours. Wheather or not if Ichika is related to Mizuno and Kei is yet to be know and same goes for Lemon of wheather or not she's Morino or not. Let's not forget that Ichika's mission has more to do with going to a certain place that with the guy.
Modified by Nasty001, 01-24-12, 12:55 PM
 
01-24-12, 1:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 679
This ep was just great.

The things the two were imagining were hilarious.
Kanna was pretty cute throughout the episode^^
It was really nice to see that the side characters weren't just for fun.
And the ending scene/cliffhanger was just perfect.

That's just how my romantic comedy show has to be done^^

Need next ep ASAP!!
 
01-24-12, 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Nasty001 said:
Cirris said:
God. I love this show. Everything about it is a win for me. It's just a fun series to watch.

Kanna and Mio were really cute in this episode. My opinions of both of them really went up 10x.

Kanna getting the tiger pose picture from Remon was ROFL. She should be lucky it wasn't worse.

I have to admit defeat. Ishigaki does have interest in Kanna. It's a mass unrequited love train going on. most of you guys were quite right on that one.

I found the flash "what they might be thinking" mental moments hilarious. Also, quite true in real life situations. I'm sure we've all had moments like that.

I Agree with most people's opinion regarding Remon. She is quite the fixer and manipulator. Her intellect is well beyond everyone else in regards to human interaction. She is the engine that really drives the drama and action. "She is a beast" is an apt term to describe her.

There is another point though. Remon's comment "it must be nice to be young" gave me a thought. Most of us agree that Remon's character is almost a carbon copy of Morino from the Onegai Teacher! series.

I have theory about that....

((spoiler contains plot info from Onegai Teacher!))


About your spoiler, well for Kei and Morino to suffer what is called "Standstill" is actually a rare condition called "Narcolepsy" which up to now little is know about it, and like Kei and Morino it is not uncommon for those with the said condition to sleep for years but occassionally waking up a once a month for only a few hours. Wheather or not if Ichika is related to Mizuno and Kei is yet to be know and same goes for Lemon of wheather or not she's Morino or not. Let's not forget that Ichika's mission has more to do with going to a certain place that with the guy.


Honestly i don't see it, mostly because we have yet to determine if this series is even a spin-off, ofcourse the characters look and act alike, but that's all we have to go on. Also, she might be related...but i don't think so, mostly because Mizuho never mentioned another sister, so the only way i can see her being a relative is by cousin, but i'm still kinda on the edge here......However i don't agree with Ichika being Kei and Mizuho's daughter, mostly because she came from space, and as far as i'm concerned Kei and Mizuho never left Earth.
 
01-24-12, 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 557
OH MAN. Absolutely loving this show so far, its really fun and the misunderstandings were LOOL~

XD But I'm kinda sad because its almost inevitable that he will end up with Ichika over Kanna, whom I really like. But other then that the cast of characters are friggin awesome. There is no one I really dislike.
 
01-24-12, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2834
They toned it down this episode since mentioning it every episode would lose its value of plot potential; but what is the general thought on Kaito's condition? is he a dead man walking, did the procedure get messed up thus the kisses stabilize him? or something else?

As for the Onegai Teacher reference; while this show can be said to be a clone of that series i think they are separate because of what Ahri mentioned and that was Ichika came from space while Kei and Mizuho were implied to live happily ever after on earth so its unlikely that Ichika is their offspring.

Also for the L's and R's in Japanese concerning Remon's name, didn't that also have part in Code Geass "R2" could have perhaps been pronounced as "L2" which without spoiling had some people theorizing the way it ended connected to the title.
 
01-24-12, 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 460
Kanna by far my fav and love Remons "fu fu fu" laugh
 
01-24-12, 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 148
This is just Onegai Teacher over again. AND I LOVE IT!
 
01-24-12, 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 820
Sebulon said:
In Japan "R" is often pronounced as "D" or "L", I don't know when it's pronounced as which, but that's the reason you hear lemon all the time. Although it's written "Remon", it's pronounced as lemon.


If you listen close, the Japanese "R" really isn't a clear L or R. It's like inbetween and I was lectured on my pronunciation several times before before I finally figured out how to make the sound. But though れ can be "re" or "le", it'd never be confused with a "de". The only letter D is related to would be L but they're clearly distinguishable in Japanese.

 
01-24-12, 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2671
Who's this red head's voice actor!
 
01-24-12, 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
InfiniteDestiny said:
They toned it down this episode since mentioning it every episode would lose its value of plot potential; but what is the general thought on Kaito's condition? is he a dead man walking, did the procedure get messed up thus the kisses stabilize him? or something else?

As for the Onegai Teacher reference; while this show can be said to be a clone of that series i think they are separate because of what Ahri mentioned and that was Ichika came from space while Kei and Mizuho were implied to live happily ever after on earth so its unlikely that Ichika is their offspring.

Also for the L's and R's in Japanese concerning Remon's name, didn't that also have part in Code Geass "R2" could have perhaps been pronounced as "L2" which without spoiling had some people theorizing the way it ended connected to the title.


Totally off-topic, but...HOW COULD I FORGET......To put The world god only knows in my list?! I absolutely loved that anime....It's one of my favorites! Thanks for reminding me :D.

@Kurogashi, i couldn't tell you =P. I actually only ever watch subs, never really cared too much to look up the actors behind the subbed voices, i only know the names of dub VAs.
 
01-24-12, 8:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 820
Kurogashi said:
Who's this red head's voice actor!


Well, if you looked at the series here on MAL, you could find out who does Ichika's voice pretty easily. Tomatsu Haruka does the voice. She's also responsible for the voice of Nagi from Kannagi, Megumi from Shiki and Anaru from Ano Hana, among others.

 
01-24-12, 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 685
Lemon is so awesome!!!

I hope Kaito will end up with Kanna, because she is so cute!! Ichika just seems too pornstar-ish to me..
and how the hell did she know about MIB? lol
 
01-24-12, 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 665
Ha ha ha. That couldn't have been more awkward or embarrassing! Right? Ha ha. Kaito probably felt like a bolt of lighting struck him in the heart in that last scene. And Ichika being the clueless glutton that she is, went and asked him about the previous day despite the topic being dropped way earlier in the day. Way to ruin the day that ALMOST turned out descent. Ha ha. Love this series. Looking forward to the next!
 
01-24-12, 8:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2834
Ahri said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
They toned it down this episode since mentioning it every episode would lose its value of plot potential; but what is the general thought on Kaito's condition? is he a dead man walking, did the procedure get messed up thus the kisses stabilize him? or something else?

As for the Onegai Teacher reference; while this show can be said to be a clone of that series i think they are separate because of what Ahri mentioned and that was Ichika came from space while Kei and Mizuho were implied to live happily ever after on earth so its unlikely that Ichika is their offspring.

Also for the L's and R's in Japanese concerning Remon's name, didn't that also have part in Code Geass "R2" could have perhaps been pronounced as "L2" which without spoiling had some people theorizing the way it ended connected to the title.


Totally off-topic, but...HOW COULD I FORGET......To put The world god only knows in my list?! I absolutely loved that anime....It's one of my favorites! Thanks for reminding me :D.


Yup awesome anime; manga is even better, I like Code Geass so i guess i referenced it without giving much thought XD.
 
01-24-12, 10:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1155
Ah, this was great. ^^
hgeronimo.png
 
01-25-12, 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 163
Remon continues to be the best character of the show.

I must admit, Another Episode 3 left me a bit of bad aftertaste but Ano Natsu Episode 3 got that rid away.
 
01-25-12, 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 347
LEMON-CHAN!!! She reminds me of Kobato whenever she does that evil laugh
LOL @ those chains of misunderstandings that led Kanna and Kaito go out as if they were dating, not to mention the 3 stalkers xD.

So basically... the love chain goes as follow:
Mio -> Tetsurou -> Kanna -> Kaito -> Ichika
whew? its too damn hard to pair them up

I think that Tetsurou does like Kanna. From what i can see on his character, he's not a clingy type of guy and he cares more about his friends' sake than his, which is what i like about him.

I look forward to the next episode
Modified by piperz, 01-25-12, 9:43 AM
 
01-25-12, 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 237
I want more of Lemon senpaiiiii, wonder if she will be a potential love interest for Kaito.
Another cute creature in Rinon :D
 
01-25-12, 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 199
Show is starting to get pretty blah. Lemon was the only character but even she's starting to get annoying.
 
01-25-12, 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 976
MIB! what the heck!? i didnt know it was THAT popular
haha remon is halarious!.........im tempted to cosplay as her
 
01-25-12, 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Avato-chan said:
MIB! what the heck!? i didnt know it was THAT popular
haha remon is halarious!.........im tempted to cosplay as her


Lol i know right? It always makes me smile whenever i see American influences in anime =).
 
01-25-12, 4:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 123
Great episode! Probably the best one so far :D
<img src="http://i44.tinypic.com/10wmog1.jpg" border="0">
 
01-25-12, 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 441
Really good episode, made me laugh quite a few times. I hope Ichika and Kaito reveal their secrets to one another next episode!!!

(I wrote a full entry for this episode on my blog)
 
01-25-12, 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1232
THis ep was AMAZING!!!! Loooooooooooooovvved it! :D Now the story's just getting started :)

Excited for nxt wks ep! :D



 
Top
Pages (4) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 »