Dec 2011
No, just no.
Jan 26, 2012 3:13 AM

Mar 2011
ermmm I'm not sure
I'm not good at girls after all >.>

Jan 27, 2012 7:44 AM

Oct 2008
Miu maybe.. When she gets older, and if she keeps the attitude.. :)
Still looking for a signature.
Jan 30, 2012 11:05 AM

Jun 2009
Hells no. I might be tempted with the other two but Hina is my flesh and blood so no fuckin way. I am not a pedo. I am not gonna bang my niesces. I have two cousins like that so I can say I wouldn't.
Feb 22, 2012 5:46 AM

Nov 2011
Sora: too tsun, too shy, too violent
Hina: too cute, too young, too innocent
Miu: PERFECT, the looks, the personality ^.^

But going after Miu would surely lead to problems with Sora. So Raika's the only option... just why does she have to have those giant boobs?

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Feb 22, 2012 8:10 AM

Nov 2010
What? No. My love for Loli is only going to 2D, 3D is creepy to me. Well, either way no.
Apr 15, 2012 3:16 PM

Apr 2012
i would gladly take them in...then ask the relatives to finance us lol
May 1, 2012 10:12 PM
Jan 2011
no way sora and miu may not be of flesh and blood but they are still your nieces! you nuture them not do anything indecent whatsoever! and in real life you would not be looking at a 11-13 and a 14/15 year old and go oh yes! theyre too young and your like 18-20 and your hanging out (kind of) with raika. I am a Catholic so that too would compel me to not do anything obscene
May 21, 2012 3:20 PM
Apr 2012
iCab said:
kaena said:
in real life,
unless you're a sick bastard,
when u see a cute little girl
sexual fantasies just dont hit you.
it only works in anime

This.
These girls obviously do not have the looks or personality of a 10 and 12 year old.

Both of you took the words outta my mouth.
ha, there's a difference between reality, and this. People, try to remember that.
None of them actually look or act their real ages, so it confuses people i guess.
May 21, 2012 3:29 PM
Apr 2009
This topic is full of child predators in progress. Wow.
May 22, 2012 3:44 AM

Feb 2011
I dont think Id do anything indecent, there all young and we have raika-san <3 after all what more could you want?

Hinas cute though Id probably give her lots of hug attacks
May 22, 2012 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
yah I pick the hell no option

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 4, 2012 3:43 AM
Dec 2010
I really liked idea of them becoming full family again - Reika-san as mother, Yuta as their father and girls as daughters/little sisters.
But if Raika-san wasn't there i might either give in once Sora gets older or turn myself into overprotective father. But as they are now, i don't think could possibly bring myself to be more then father or older brother. That would feel like stealing their childhood which is horrible.

Thats why >
Sir_Lexa said:
amc9988 said:
If I'm in his position, I wouldn't do a thing to the 3 girls. I mean why should I when you have a sexy Raika sempai with you! XD

Oh this for sure xD

<This

iLostReason said:
Sakagamii said:
he has raika san...why would he need anybody else

^This.

<and this
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 4, 2012 3:57 AM

Oct 2011
Why not
once he do it (if he would do it now) he would found:
1. New place to live for a few years - with few other guys but you can't have everything
2. Been supplied with food, some exercises from time to time
3. And maybe find love in tender hands of guy named Bob as series turns into yaoi
Profit!

Still he won't do it as long as he has Raika and President interested in him (so still chances for yaoi here)

PS about the novels
Jun 14, 2012 4:02 PM

Jun 2012
they are too cute to molest
Sep 24, 2012 5:14 AM

Oct 2009
amc9988 said:
If I'm in his position, I wouldn't do a thing to the 3 girls. I mean why should I when you have a sexy Raika sempai with you! XD

I'd say Raika hot. I'll take her anytime of day.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 9, 2012 1:48 PM
Sep 2011
I think in a ideal world where there is no law, I love Sora and Miu.. but I think in this situation a father figure would be more desirable or a uncle to take care of them.

especially Hina. she is so cool. like having a cute puppy where all the girls would go ahh
Oct 9, 2012 1:50 PM
Sep 2011
dkrdude3 said:

Stop talk like that. most have said nice things, I'm actually surprised.

But looking at the news lately, one force entry and it would be "knock Knock"

5 yrs in jail.
Jun 22, 2013 7:31 AM

Jul 2011
belldandy2012 said:
dkrdude3 said:

5 yrs in jail.

There are far more pedophiles in real life...unfortunately.
Jun 22, 2013 7:48 AM

May 2013
ainky said:
belldandy2012 said:
dkrdude3 said:

5 yrs in jail.

It's been proven that Lolicons and pedophiles in real life have no connection, so some of you sound silly trying to play dot to dot here.
Jun 22, 2013 8:34 AM

Aug 2008
This is a pretty interesting thread to necrobump...

Personally, I wouldn't do anything sly for the same reason that a few have already said or implied. I mean, you're raising these goddam kids, you can't do anything that'd mess them up.

In regards to the fact that Sora and Miu are basically in love with "me", the father figure, returning their feelings tit for tat would just be wrong.

"The thing with kids is, if they want to grab the gold ring, you have to let them do it, and not say anything. If they fall off they fall off, but it's bad if you say anything to them."
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Jul 16, 2013 8:05 AM
Dec 2012
Hmm if I'm in Yuuta position with my personality, I think I'll be fine (not doing anything bad) and try the best for girls... Still I can falling in love with Raika or Miu or Sora cause Sora and Miu not blood related

But if I'm in Yuuta position and with Yuuta personality, I will become a great PAPA :D well maybe falling in love with Miu or Sora or Raika :D
Jul 17, 2013 2:38 PM

May 2013
This is a no brainer, HELL NO. Imagine this in real life, I mean, come on! My f**king 3 year old niece! Even my 2 step nieces that are older, HELL NO. I don't care if I'm not blood related or when they get older, NOH.
HandSonicvIJul 17, 2013 2:42 PM
Aug 12, 2013 11:24 PM

Oct 2008
I hope people don't forget to separate fiction/fantasy from 2.0.

In anime I would go for lolis, but in reality, NO WAY!
Still looking for a signature.
Aug 12, 2013 11:40 PM

Dec 2012
Figures, I ran into this thread as I was watching To Catch a Predator.

To answer the question, I would definitely protect the lolies and go for Raika, she's gorgeous and awesome. It's been a while since I've seen this series, but seeing the 3 girls happy despite their circumstances was heartwarming and would be good enough for me.
Aug 18, 2013 7:40 AM

Dec 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yah I pick the hell no option

Ditto, he see's them as his children especially Hina seeing as she's his blood niece, those two seemed slightly more closer because of that.
Aug 31, 2013 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
KidNemo said:
I dont think Id do anything indecent, there all young and we have raika-san <3 after all what more could you want?

Hinas cute though Id probably give her lots of hug attacks

i agree, what more wold u want if u have Rika, Rika+MC=Love
Aug 31, 2013 5:17 AM

Sep 2012
ainky said:
belldandy2012 said:
dkrdude3 said:

5 yrs in jail.

BDW pedophiles are people who chose kids lower then age 11, if he/she chooses some1 11+ or 12+ that he or she cant be called a pedophile, but its still against the law to some1 18+ to have sex with some1 11+ or 12+, just saying that cause some people call pedophiles even people who are 18+ & had sex with 14 years old boy or girl, i'm just fixing this error

if he wold have sex with Sora then he cant be called a pedophile cause 14 years old is a teenager not a kid, there is a slight difference, but it wont change the fact that its against the law, i think u get my point new, but hes the type of guy who will never do it
Aug 31, 2013 5:28 AM

Sep 2012
not talking about Sora, i wold not be surprised if a 12 or 14 old girl looks so mature that guy's 20+ cant ignore that & start to hit on her & date her, that's not crime as long as they keep their stick in their pants :), rest is gray area

pedophiles shod be locked up for life!!! they get out & half to take meds, but if they forgot to take meds few times they go kid hunting again, some of our laws are 2soft!!!
Feb 3, 2015 3:44 PM

Jun 2014
Well Sora is cute so yes.
Apr 17, 2015 1:53 PM

May 2013
Lolis are good but this is just being a pedo.
Jul 2, 2016 5:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
WhaleCostume said:
Lolis are for hugging! You can have indecent thoughts but hugging is as far as you should go! :o

Real breaking news for you, lolis dont stay lolis forever, unless you kill them and crio their corspes... you sick pedo! (jk)

kaena said:
in real life,
unless you're a sick bastard,
when u see a cute little girl
sexual fantasies just dont hit you.
it only works in anime

True, that is because we see such innocent, and remenber just how we were, and we want to protect it.
Children are the treasure of our society.

Yanoflies said:
Quoting myself in my club 'cause don't wanna type it again:

I probably wouldn't do anything TOO LOW. Would surely have indecent thoughts floating around but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do anything harmful to them lolies.

Depends what 'came onto me' means. I'd refuse in most case.

If she genuinely loved me (which is hard to affirm genuine because of their ages), I'd make sure she understands what she wants. Don't want to take 'advantage' of a loli. When she matures, then if she still has feelings for I, then I'd have no problems.

I'd be pretty happy (again, if I was in his position) if tragically, their father and my sister died in some horrible accident (not sure about this though) and I was to take care of them girls.

Or maybe, just maybe, I could just tell myself that she's mature enough already.

:L

PS: Don't take too seriously!

I agree with you, I would wait, move with my life, and only time would tell, but if she still felt that way, then maybe...
It is not correct to do it when they are young, because young are still pure and innocent, and can do wrong choices that will affect the rest of their lifes badly, but when you get older it all changes, that is when you would be able to judge better for yourself, what would be the for the best.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.