Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »
Feb 21, 2015 6:25 PM

Jun 2014
wow... Rider, the lamest character, suddenly turns way overpowered. Hmm... i doubt that was all of the Assassins.
Feb 22, 2015 1:27 AM

Aug 2014
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
wow... Rider, the lamest character

is this real life?
Mar 28, 2015 11:29 AM
May 2013
Finally Rider shows how lethal he is!!
Apr 13, 2015 12:17 AM

Mar 2013
The kings meeting was pretty interesting. Oh, and I think Rider has become my favorite character along with Gilgamesh.
May 11, 2015 9:12 AM

Apr 2013
I'm probably one of the few who disagrees with most things Rider said this episode. And Gilgamesh doesn't really know how to win a lady over, huh? xD
Jul 5, 2015 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
Coming back, this is definitely my favorite episode from season 1. I still agree wholeheartedly with my previous posts and thoughts about the clash of ideologies between the three kings. It's not to say I agree with Iskandar or Gilgamesh. Far from it. However, something I've observed about mythological characters between now and then is that they are larger than life. Their egos, ideals, and emotions are taken to the utmost extreme because they are self-centered and have the might and authority to back that sense of self importance up. These two characters capture the essence of that perfectly.
Jul 25, 2015 12:22 AM

Mar 2014
Rider's little talk was amazing, and it's very clear that he solidified his position with a breathtaking display of control over his Noble Phantasm. I think, now, Rider is my favorite Heroic Servant. In this episode, I was convinced that he truly was the king of conquerors.
Aug 20, 2015 11:30 AM
Dec 2014
Wow that was epic. Also pls nerf Rider.
Sep 1, 2015 5:09 PM

May 2014
LOL Saber, "the salvation of britain" What a shitty goal HAHAHA. So narrow minded lol.
I'm finding myself rooting for Archer and Rider more. Those guys are true kings haha.

How true: Saber was a king that NO ONE wanted to be like. Who would want to die and have a kingdom fall? That's not how a "king" should be. A king shouldn't be someone that no one wants to be. Sorry Saber, your lines in this episode were pathetic. RIder's argument was amazing. He detailed how poor of a king Saber was. How unfit "she" was to rule, and for the rare once, an explanation in an anime was comprehensible, coherent, and logical.

I lol'ed when Archer said that Saber's face looked like a virgin getting deflowered in bed. Saber humiliated more plz. I hope she really get's it from Archer.
Saber 5/10
Archer 8/10
Rider 10/10 best char. this episode.
_Dazzle_Sep 1, 2015 5:17 PM
Sep 2, 2015 10:57 PM

Jul 2014
That argument about what defines a king was amazing...I was completely drawn in. It was crushing to see Saber's ideals belittled, and it looked like Rider's words hit too close to home, but Rider had some very valid arguments. Perhaps it is how he worded it, or his confident aura, but I was very convinced and inspired by his words..
Rider trulhy deserves the title King of Conquerors. A God among men. My mind was blown when Waver said "Each of the soldiers is a Servant".
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2015 2:23 AM

Jul 2007
_Dazzle_ said:

I'm finding myself rooting for Archer and Rider more. Those guys are true kings haha.

A guy who treats 99% of the world as trash and lives by darwinism.
And the guy who tortured most of his family out of paranoia, did not give shit about countries he conquered and was pretty much Greek-Era version of Hitler?

Sure.
Sep 13, 2015 7:21 AM

Apr 2010
Rider: "The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I'm certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves. You saved them, but you never led them. You never showed them what a king should be. You abandoned your men when they lost their way. Then, alone and untroubled, you followed your own petty little ideals. Thus, you are no true king. You are only a little girl, enraptured by a false idol of the king who serves others, but not themselves."

I don't understand Rider's reasoning in this episode. I love Saber's ideals. What I basically understand is that a king should make his followers adore him, make them want to be like the king, and follow the king with admiration. That a king should the greedy, taking whatever he wants. And that a king should lead his people. But I don't understand why Saber is no true king.

Can someone plz explain this?

_Dazzle_ said:
LOL Saber, "the salvation of britain" What a shitty goal HAHAHA. So narrow minded lol.

I lol'ed when Archer said that Saber's face looked like a virgin getting deflowered in bed. Saber humiliated more plz. I hope she really get's it from Archer.

Plz tell me why the salvation of britain is narrow minded.
And which group translated the episode you watched, because I watched Hatsuyuki's release and I didn't see Archer saying that. Or I missed it.
ZetsuboMadaraSep 13, 2015 7:32 AM
Sep 21, 2015 2:01 AM

Jul 2007
Affie15 said:
Rider: "The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I'm certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves. You saved them, but you never led them. You never showed them what a king should be. You abandoned your men when they lost their way. Then, alone and untroubled, you followed your own petty little ideals. Thus, you are no true king. You are only a little girl, enraptured by a false idol of the king who serves others, but not themselves."

I don't understand Rider's reasoning in this episode. I love Saber's ideals. What I basically understand is that a king should make his followers adore him, make them want to be like the king, and follow the king with admiration. That a king should the greedy, taking whatever he wants. And that a king should lead his people. But I don't understand why Saber is no true king.

Can someone plz explain this?

_Dazzle_ said:

Plz tell me why the salvation of britain is narrow minded.
And which group translated the episode you watched, because I watched Hatsuyuki's release and I didn't see Archer saying that. Or I missed it.

You need to understand that Rider was a dictator, a tyrant. He shrouded himself in glory conquering countless nations and his followers feared his power, but he did not give a shit about his country or his citizens. Thats why Saber's ideal seems laughable to him.
Oct 12, 2015 10:42 AM

Dec 2012
I'd love to see Rider vs. Gilgamesh

Oct 14, 2015 3:41 PM

Feb 2011
If i am understanding this correctly, this is what Rider is trying to say. Rider said that Saber is always obsessed on protecting her powerless people whenever they are in danger.

And it's not wrong on having the desire on protecting others. The main problem was Saber didn't guide her powerless people to independence! So instead of always relying on Saber herself to protect their lives, they could easily be taught to be independent and protect themselves whenever they are in need.

And by the way, there's no doubt that Rider's Noble Phantasm Ionian Hetairoi is one of the epic scenes :)
Oct 15, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2007
srwgfan said:

And it's not wrong on having the desire on protecting others. The main problem was Saber didn't guide her powerless people to independence! So instead of always relying on Saber herself to protect their lives, they could easily be taught to be independent and protect themselves whenever they are in need.

Except that she did not need to teach them that. Her reign DID end with a motherfucking revolt against her. "Her people" knew of independence very well.
Oct 19, 2015 1:53 PM

Sep 2015
Rider too OP, please nerf. That was definitely epic though. Now on the philosophy there- Rider has the win. A king is someone who is admired and respected by his people. If that king wishes great honor, so will his people. If that king wishes for world domination, so will his people. Lead them the right way and you're a king pretty much. With Saber though it's only saving the people. There wasn't any goal, the goal was just 'survive'. That isn't living- to live you must be greedy... wp Rider.

Ah but the part where Rider had a greedy wish, it's weird to think about but it seems his definition of king doesn't care about the people that follow him. They exist because they exist. If they followed him, that was their choice. He somehow holds no responsibility for them? Kinda sad but if it works, it works.

Well that's enough. Gonna get to the next episode already, this show is just too exciting *-*
Oct 20, 2015 12:50 AM

Jul 2014
Best episode.
Oct 22, 2015 6:56 AM

Jul 2007
Fresh_Mint said:
Rider too OP, please nerf. That was definitely epic though. Now on the philosophy there- Rider has the win. A king is someone who is admired and respected by his people. If that king wishes great honor, so will his people. If that king wishes for world domination, so will his people. Lead them the right way and you're a king pretty much. With Saber though it's only saving the people. There wasn't any goal, the goal was just 'survive'. That isn't living- to live you must be greedy... wp Rider.

Except not?

Saber created a country based upon laws she wrote. If anything, her problem was that she was too good of a king to a point that people stopped seeing the human that wears the crown.

Rider conquered a bunch of nations just for the thrill of it(about whom he did not give a shit about afterward), then tortured his own family out of paranoia and ended his life being murdered.

Neither he nor Gil would ever understand Saber's concept of a king, because they put their egos first, while Saber put the country first.

Also daily reminder that you are agreeing with an equivalent of greek hitler and one of known ancient tyrants
Oct 22, 2015 8:15 AM

Sep 2015
CookingPriest said:
Fresh_Mint said:

Except not?

Saber created a country based upon laws she wrote. If anything, her problem was that she was too good of a king to a point that people stopped seeing the human that wears the crown.

Rider conquered a bunch of nations just for the thrill of it(about whom he did not give a shit about afterward), then tortured his own family out of paranoia and ended his life being murdered.

Neither he nor Gil would ever understand Saber's concept of a king, because they put their egos first, while Saber put the country first.

Also daily reminder that you are agreeing with an equivalent of greek hitler and one of known ancient tyrants

Ah, I see. So that's the whole thing behind what they describe as king? Whether they can be seen seen as a human like them. I'm not saying I disagree with you about Rider being a tyrant because anyone who's had a decent history class knows that but in this show, all that's shown is that he's a greedy human just like pretty much everyone. And his men can get behind the idea that he's imperfect but that greed makes him feel like a human, like them.

Saber created a country based upon laws she wrote. If anything, her problem was that she was too good of a king (at following ideals) to a point that people stopped seeing the human that wears the crown.
?

She was trying to do a good thing though. I would have probably tried to do the same if I were a king and didn't know the end result of her efforts.
Oct 24, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2007
Fresh_Mint said:

Ah, I see. So that's the whole thing behind what they describe as king? Whether they can be seen seen as a human like them.

Not really. They simply can't comprehend a king who puts the country and its laws above himself.
For Gilgamesh, the country and the world was his possession. The strong that survived in his time were worthy of being under him, while the weak were to be purged and had no place in that world.
For Rider, the "people" equals his army and generals - for someone who had such a wide dream of owning the world, the view on his "people" was incredibly narrow.

Both of them have the viewpoint of the King being the embodiment of the country, while Saber looked at the country as the people that are there, thus building everything around the country functioning for the sake of the itself and not the king.
Saber did what was necessary for the unification of the country and for the country to function and prosper. She led armies, she sacrificed her own villages for a victory, she killed dragons and she upheld the law even to her own wife.
The problem is that she took it to such an extreme that slowly people stopped seeing her as a human - after all a king that can never be hurt, that never shows emotions and that weighs her citizens based on laws without emotion involved, would eventually be seen more as a machine or a thing than a human.
People were willing to overlook it during the war time when Britain was threatened by forces both human and supernatural. Having this "godly" king that can never die and wields immense powers to vanquish enemies and mythical monsters was alluring for a nation upon a brink of destruction.
But once the peace was established people stopped looking outwards and grew more and more discontent with the king who was more of a machine or an object than a human. A king who shows no emotion, a king who is distant from even her own inner circle, a king who ordered his own wife's execution without blinking looked more and more scary to the population in the peace times. It grew to a point where a single girl, Artoria's daughter(created and manipulated by Artoria's sister Morganna after Merlin turned Artoria into a futanari for a while for lulz), longing for her mother's approval and respect, ended up rallying the citizens against her. The same emotionless King was then forced to destroy her own country that she built.

There's a reason why Saber and Kerry can't stand each other. And that's certainly not just because of her ideals. She's been where Kerry is now - shutting off emotions to achieve her goal for the greater good any means necessary. And she can't stand looking into that mirror.

The three kings scene is more about Saber not wanting to argue with them about something they won't understand. She's too absorbed with her obsession to obtain her wish of erasing her kingship and altering her country's future, to care or try introspection. Those two kings would not understand her and can't understand her goals or ideals. They are no different from her people in that way

I'm not saying I disagree with you about Rider being a tyrant because anyone who's had a decent history class knows that but in this show, all that's shown is that he's a greedy human just like pretty much everyone. And his men can get behind the idea that he's imperfect but that greed makes him feel like a human, like them.

That's the show's problem. Servants still are based upon real historical figures and the records of said historical figures. While details and perception of the records can depend on point of view, the actions recorded are all the same, so this Iskandar still did all those things he is recorded having done.
Oct 25, 2015 8:54 PM

Sep 2015
CookingPriest said:
Fresh_Mint said:

Except not?

Not even close to the Greek version of Hitler.......from someone who studied ancient history Alexander the Great was viewed and feared as a tyrant by his enemies but he was indeed loved by his soldiers and his people. Alexander the Great was taught by Aristotle he was smart and educated. When he invade a nation instead of changing there culture, he embraced their culture and praised it. This made even the people who he invaded love him. Don't knock him for conquering you couldn't name me one Successful ancient civilization leader that wasn't embracing war? Only the Egyptian's weren't because they had a geographical defense of the nile river and not being close to other civilizations.

In the B.c areas all civilizations conquered and plunder that is how you expanded your territory to gather more resource. You have to think there is no mass irrigation system yet and civilization wasn't civilized if you didn't control a lot of land and your crops had a bad year of rain your people would starve. Hence you take more land and resources to ensure that your country prospers. Your bashing the guy for doing what everyone else was doing and that isn't fair.

The reason Alexander the Great was so successful at conquering was because he was a master Strategist ahead of his time, who used different battle formations to out maneuver his enemy's. Also his platoons had the advantage over other nations due to Alexander the Great's Invention of the Sarissa which was essentially a long spear with superior offense and defensive capabilities. He ruled the way he did because the only way you could control so many nations who don't even speak your language was through fear. Ultimately he bite off more than he could chew and conquered to much and when he died his rule fell apart because what he conquered was so vast it couldn't sustain itself under one ruler. Also Alexander the Great was not murdered at all..........he died from illness some text think alcohol poisoning from a failed liver and so text say he died of Malaria.

Now on to the episode, I love this episode the king's banquet was highly entertaining and that Noble Phantasm :) Great episode!!!
QcK_Dagger_HeaTOct 25, 2015 10:56 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Dec 2, 2015 6:19 PM

Feb 2015
After not being a big fan of Rider at the start, he's really beginning to grow on me.

Still disappointed that there's been almost no sighting of Kariya/Berserker at all through these first 11 episodes, considering Kariya's story arc seemed awesome when we first met him at the start of the series.
Dec 3, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2007
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
CookingPriest said:

Except not?

Not even close to the Greek version of Hitler.......from someone who studied ancient history Alexander the Great was viewed and feared as a tyrant by his enemies but he was indeed loved by his soldiers and his people. Alexander the Great was taught by Aristotle he was smart and educated. When he invade a nation instead of changing there culture, he embraced their culture and praised it. This made even the people who he invaded love him. Don't knock him for conquering you couldn't name me one Successful ancient civilization leader that wasn't embracing war? Only the Egyptian's weren't because they had a geographical defense of the nile river and not being close to other civilizations.

In the B.c areas all civilizations conquered and plunder that is how you expanded your territory to gather more resource. You have to think there is no mass irrigation system yet and civilization wasn't civilized if you didn't control a lot of land and your crops had a bad year of rain your people would starve. Hence you take more land and resources to ensure that your country prospers. Your bashing the guy for doing what everyone else was doing and that isn't fair.

The reason Alexander the Great was so successful at conquering was because he was a master Strategist ahead of his time, who used different battle formations to out maneuver his enemy's. Also his platoons had the advantage over other nations due to Alexander the Great's Invention of the Sarissa which was essentially a long spear with superior offense and defensive capabilities. He ruled the way he did because the only way you could control so many nations who don't even speak your language was through fear. Ultimately he bite off more than he could chew and conquered to much and when he died his rule fell apart because what he conquered was so vast it couldn't sustain itself under one ruler. Also Alexander the Great was not murdered at all..........he died from illness some text think alcohol poisoning from a failed liver and so text say he died of Malaria.

Now on to the episode, I love this episode the king's banquet was highly entertaining and that Noble Phantasm :) Great episode!!!

"his people"

Please. He did not give a shit about nations he conquered. He tortured his own family members. And in the end he died under dubious circumstances.

Just because something "Was" acceptable, does not mean it still is.
Jan 14, 2016 5:53 AM
Jul 2015
Man, Rider's Noble Phantasm was complete overkill on Assassin.

I can't wait to see him use it in a true battle with another servant.

The idea of Caster's demonic hellspawn clashing with soldiers from another age is exciting.
Mar 5, 2016 6:39 PM

Sep 2015
ahah Loved this episode.
All kinds of disrespect to Saber. ALL KINDS....
Archer was mocking the sh*t out of her. (Dat virgin line though...)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2016 10:42 AM

Jul 2007
shadowchild23 said:

Yes. Two homicidal tyrants were mocking a person who chose to be better than them.

You DO Realize that that was the intended point, right? The story is not treating them as "right".
Mar 7, 2016 4:22 PM

Sep 2015
Fai said:
shadowchild23 said:

Yes. Two homicidal tyrants were mocking a person who chose to be better than them.

You DO Realize that that was the intended point, right? The story is not treating them as "right".

Wut? I never said they were right. FFS I genuinely just thought the whole dialogue (more like a roast lol) was funny.
I bet that if you could go back in time and read again what I wrote, this time you would actually notice that I didn't express my opinion or criticism in any form...

(-‸ლ) Fai, Fai.... You need to ease up a little bit man (at least when it comes to the Fate series). I might be slightly wrong, but either you're just passionate :) or you like taking things too personally...
But just in case you're interested, if you wanna know my personal views (even though it's irrelevant), Saber had some strong points and I admire aswell what she represents as a character.

Stay good pal ;D *2nd season looks even more promising*
Mar 27, 2016 8:43 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
And it was at this point in the series when I realized............There isn't going to be anyone die in this season. There must be another series/season/ova/special/sock hop/battle of the bands/or something. There isn't enough time for 6 epic battles...nope.....too much philosophy happening. So on that note, I sigh and give it a thumbs up for being an excellent episode.
Apr 25, 2016 6:39 PM

Nov 2015
[Re-watch | BD version]

Alexander's words echo in the space.
The way of a King. Being the example for everyone, the one that inspires people to follow you, the one that wants more and gets it.
This is how a King should be. Those words really hit Saber, hard. She had to know her mistake, but her path is also noble, but she took it to a path of suffering, like the King should take all the weight in its shoulders, and that's not it.
Ionioi Hetairoi is surely a hopeful and amazing Reality Marble. It is amazing, it does really reflect Alexander's view of a true King.

Hey Gilgamesh, you have to work out those pick up lines if you want her, eh?

Nothing to say about Assassin, that was a suicidal act. Well, they could do nothing, Kirei used a Command Spell on them.

This was one of the best episodes in this first cour of the series, the same with that chapter in the light novel.
Really, my love for Zero does not end xD
May 17, 2016 1:30 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A veiled between kings and the incredible Noble Phantom of Iskandar.

--
Una velada entre reyes y el increible Noble Fantasma de Iskandar.
Jun 21, 2016 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
ahh Rider is so badass! I honestly agree with his ideals over Saber's, personally...

It honestly makes me wonder why Saber is hailed as one of the/if not the, most powerful servant in Fate/Stay Night UBW. She obviously is less of a "King" and powerful world conqueror compared to the other kings, at least. Not to put her down or anything, it just made me wonder...

Regardless, Rider really does seem to be a goodhearted person. I enjoy his personality and fun-loving nature a lot!
Jun 22, 2016 4:53 AM

Jul 2007
dextronaut said:
ahh Rider is so badass! I honestly agree with his ideals over Saber's, personally...

You agree with not giving a shit about your people or country, just caring about conquest, abandoning the lands you conquering, torturing your own family members out of paranoia and murdering thousands to the point that by the end of your life even your own family hates you?

It honestly makes me wonder why Saber is hailed as one of the/if not the, most powerful servant in Fate/Stay Night UBW. She obviously is less of a "King" and powerful world conqueror compared to the other kings, at least. Not to put her down or anything, it just made me wonder...

because unlike Gilgamesh who thought his country exists for him or Alexander who believed that country is nothing more than a prize of conquest, Saber actually cared about the people she governed and created a unified and working nation. In fact it worked so well that there came a time when there was no need of someone like her in the first place.

She is never hailed as strongest servant. That's Gilgamesh. Followed closely by FSN Berserker(if we only take into account FSN/FZ). Saber however IS a strongest class that requires higher stats than other classes to be put into. But that means shit when in tactical fight.

Regardless, Rider really does seem to be a goodhearted person. I enjoy his personality and fun-loving nature a lot!

So good hearted that he got poisoned in the end of his life and is pretty much greek equivalent of hitler.
Jul 27, 2016 3:37 PM

Jun 2016
Saber's life was a lie!!
Aug 22, 2016 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
I'm more surprised by gilgamesh keeping his mouth shut when Iskandar was speaking haha, his power is cool too.
Aug 26, 2016 11:05 PM

Mar 2015
They just sat around talking in the same spot doing nothing but drinking. FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER
Sep 22, 2016 11:29 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

It was slow at first, but wow Rider went all in!!! Truly a definition of king!!!

I lol'd at gilgamesh. Even though he may hate and think lowly of anyone below him. He still is willing to join in the banquet since it might be at least worth of his time.

Poor saber. I feel sorry for her. Now we know why each one is after the grail. And Saber's reasons is just weak and disrespectful to those who followed her.

Ionian Hetairoi!!!!!
Oct 17, 2016 4:38 PM

Mar 2010
Damn Rider was fucking awesome, poor saber was roasted.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 25, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2013
Rider invites to a drink and Saber & Gigadouche accept. They talk about kingship. Rider acted like a total dork and his views about kingship were utter nonsense. How he belittled Saber was unfair too. And Gigadouche, well, he acted like an annoying creep as usual.

The fight against Assassin(s) was pretty underwhelming.
TheBigGuySep 8, 2021 9:43 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 18, 2017 6:51 AM

Dec 2016
#TeamRider Iskandar FTW
spielerJan 18, 2017 4:04 PM
Feb 13, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2016
Rider is the best!

"If it made you happy, then everything’s okay."
- Haruka Kasugano

May 4, 2017 11:57 AM
Oct 2016
Pffff wtf was that Rider speech.

"I'm the center of the universe because I'm the king everything's for me people should die for me blah blah blah"

I'm amazed Saber didn't anihilate his fragile non-existent line of logic.
May 5, 2017 4:42 AM

May 2009
How dare you, mongrels, let Gilgamesh sit on the ground? Have you no shame? The ground isn't worthy of King Gilgamesh's butt! LOL

So many times Rider deserved to be quoted in this episode. Awesome... *slow clap*

Archer and Rider are way cooler kings than Saber, tbh. xD I just can't choose my favorite servant king. Damn... >.<

I heard from novel readers that they cut so many parts from the novel... Oh well, I'll just finish reading it then. xD

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Oct 12, 2017 5:42 AM

May 2016
One of the best episodes.
Dec 12, 2017 7:33 PM

Apr 2013
Loved how one of the Assassins just gave up and let it happen in the sheer Awesomness of Rider's Noble Phantasm.
This epsisode had some amazing dialogue, poor Saber, Rider has points though
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 11, 2018 8:45 PM

Aug 2007
Interesting depiction of how the servants differ in their definition of what it means to be king. I'm disappointed that Saber had not stood her ground more in their debate. Looking past Rider's flashy boisterousness and his cool display of noble phantasm, both his and Gilgamesh's "ideals" are pretty much garbage.
JG_WezzJan 11, 2018 8:50 PM
Jan 16, 2018 10:58 PM

Sep 2010
I agree with Saber, Archer and Caster are both insane. Surprised Archer was quiet for so long in this episode lol. Sounds like Iskandar's rule ended badly.

Also hm, hearing that they cut events from the novel makes me want to read it. I tend to like novels.
Feb 11, 2018 2:47 AM

Mar 2016
Why assassin doesn't immediately kill Waver when there is a chance?

HumbertoZero said:
Nothing to say about Assassin, that was a suicidal act. Well, they could do nothing, Kirei used a Command Spell on them.
Oh, I see.

_Dazzle_ said:
Lol what a bastard he is, it's true though.

kikiabdullFeb 11, 2018 6:05 AM
Apr 14, 2018 10:12 AM
Feb 2017
Illya is still superior to those mongrel kings.

Apr 18, 2018 12:52 PM
Jan 2018
Finally getting into discussions.

Honestly one of the best animes I have ever seen. Not a perfect 10 but extremely close to it. Only gripe I have is I would like to see more lancer but there was a lot in UBW so I was satisfied with that
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.