Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 8, 2011 11:51 PM
Oct 2010
tembikai said:
Tzu said:
Further proof Kodaka is gay.
Yes, because he seems attract to Yukimura (assume boy) more than other girls.
He stated before that Yukimura seems like a girl, no matter he looks at him/her. He also reacts to Sena, but he's good at being subtle, unlike most harem leads.

Then again, missing a chance with the perverted scientist... He could lose a bit the chivalrous attitude...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 9, 2011 1:47 AM

Feb 2008
Ajunky said:
tembikai said:
Tzu said:
Further proof Kodaka is gay.
Yes, because he seems attract to Yukimura (assume boy) more than other girls.
He stated before that Yukimura seems like a girl, no matter he looks at him/her. He also reacts to Sena, but he's good at being subtle, unlike most harem leads.

Then again, missing a chance with the perverted scientist... He could lose a bit the chivalrous attitude...
Now, now, we don't want this to turn into School Days. One nice boat is enough for me.
Dec 9, 2011 1:59 AM

Dec 2010
Sena...this was a perfect opportunity for you to molest Kaboto! Yozora...needs to start making sense on why she can't be a nice person.

The show is watchable, but very average...and I think it'll end that way. I would be very surprise if they can pull a surprise last episodes or something...
Dec 9, 2011 2:12 AM

Apr 2009
Cheap, superficial. Zzz waiting for this to end.
Dec 9, 2011 3:12 AM

Nov 2007
oh man, i would seriously love to see the world in rika's perspective. fucking lol'd so hard when she started screaming over yukimura putting sunscreen on kodaka's back. THE YELP OF THE SEXUALLY AROUSED.

but ugh yozora's "swimsuit" is so ugly that i just wanna burn it. she's like the prisoner version of waldo or something...
Dec 9, 2011 3:27 AM

Oct 2010
<333 kobato hnnggggn

i need a second season asap after it ends ;_;
Dec 9, 2011 3:51 AM

Jan 2010
Is it just me, who hates Yozora how she treat Sena??? She's a bitch....

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Dec 9, 2011 4:01 AM
Jun 2008
Rika's fetish is awesome ^.^
Dec 9, 2011 5:22 AM

Jun 2008
EXCALIBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Fuck everything. Rika is the best. I will put her in a train wagon and fuck her all day long. Perverted girls are awesome.
She even suggested an orgy, lol.

Btw i like Yosora's blouse.
Dec 9, 2011 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
Good eepisode, though i find it hard to believe that Rika got turned on by the interlocks in the trains, but then again she is Rika. Also, Maria and Kobato sleeping was sooo cute! :3 But Sena and Yozora...PLEASE GET ALONG....but the BDSM that Yozora did by putting lotion on Sena was funny.

Rika scares me with he Yaoi fanfiction, but its probably nothing the internet hasn't done YET
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2011 5:51 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:

Fuck everything. Rika is the best. I will put her in a train waggon and fuck her all day long. Perverted girls are awesome.
If you look carefully in the spoiler
those 2 things of the train do allude to a 69. Was that the pun intended Monad?

Monad, about you doing Rika all day long, I hope you got stamina. Cause she is a virgin and your resistance to her pleasure is null so you need stamina. Just telling you.

I am sure Rika would drain any guy.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 9, 2011 6:43 AM

Jul 2009
That Rika is hysterical - no need for actual kinky material; she really does find inuendo in anything.
"I came here to sleep with you" was funny.
I like how the ladies are generally openly perverted and male lead isn't falsely accused of being one.

Sena was asking for trouble when she asked Yozora to put sunscreen on her back.
I actually expected her to sculpt words into her back, but no, this was worst. :P
(Off topic a bit - I must be double jointed? As I have never required assistance putting lotion on my back)

The outfits all characters wear in this are generally nice, but I want a jumpsuit identical to Yozora's wetsuit.

I can appreciate Kodaka as a general nice guy more and more in each ep'...
One that lives up to the title 'nice' on a constant basis, not merly coming across as 'nice' by being passive/doormat.

Dec 9, 2011 6:53 AM

Oct 2011
Never seen anyone getting so much turned one by trains, man Rika, you funny. Laughed my ass off at the rather ''disturbing'' sunscreen part, Sena loves it, really *wink wink*. and how can I forget all about Kobato? she was yet AGAIN, adorable ^.^ love that new gothic lolita dress <3. Also rofled at the toilet part, ''Kodaka I'm scared, bring me to the toilet''. Oh poor Kodaka, bringing girls to the toilet all night long.
Dec 9, 2011 7:06 AM
Aug 2011
I really love this episode!
Dec 9, 2011 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
EXCALIBUR LOL
That delusion with Kodaka and Yukimura was effin hot
Dec 9, 2011 8:32 AM

Oct 2010
Just two more episodes to go . I hope there is second season.
Dec 9, 2011 9:14 AM

Oct 2011
I loved it, one of the best episodes so far =)
Dec 9, 2011 9:51 AM

Jul 2010
yozora always doing the same thing...gets kinda boring
Dec 9, 2011 9:54 AM

Jan 2008
Lmao'd at Rik and her shouting "Excalibur!".

We've gotten like... 4 swimsuit episodes now.
Dec 9, 2011 10:24 AM
Nov 2010
Kobato <3

Best episode so far. I lol'ed at everyone being scared at Yozora's story (including Yozora herself) and then wanting Kodaka to go with them.

I just love how Rika can basically find almost anything perverted.

This episode had nice fanservice and comedy, what more can you wish for...?

5/5
Dec 9, 2011 10:49 AM
Apr 2011
Did anyone else notice the big breasted Kobato on the second Beach part?

But I think I am the only that noticed it and became disturbed about it.
Dec 9, 2011 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
Chinchen said:
Did anyone else notice the big breasted Kobato on the second Beach part?

But I think I am the only that noticed it and became disturbed about it.

I've noted it a few times.
Dec 9, 2011 11:33 AM

Nov 2008
13man18 said:
Rika is so forward with these things. Poor Maria freaking out because Kodaka didn't respond.

She is .. and just about everything makes her as horny as a dog in heat from Mechas to some bugs lol.

I am also curious if they plan to get to the part ive been WANTING to see since the start of the series.. It comes at the start of the new term after summer IE End of volume 3
and theres only 2 episodes left so who knows.. I am also curious if they will plan a Season 2 or just end it here .... I certainly hope for a season two
Dec 9, 2011 12:10 PM

Jan 2011
Surprised no one started talking about the funny Poses.....LMAO at Kobato doing the Kamehameha

And really Kodaka.....REALLY?!
Dec 9, 2011 12:15 PM
Jan 2011

Is Yozura wearing a striped wetsuit?
I wonder when would she ever wore that red bating suit that we see during opening theme?
Btw, Sena is still wearing the same light blue bikini she purchased, and I thought that rich girls would have a collection of bikinis.

Aw, for a grade schooler, Kobato would surly pass as a15 year old.

It would have been nicer without the censors.
Nasty001Dec 9, 2011 12:31 PM
Dec 9, 2011 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
EXCAILIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 9, 2011 2:06 PM

Jul 2011
Rika's EXCALIBUR! reminded of Saber for some reason (I think I was actually trying to imagine Saber saying it like Rika did XD)
Dec 9, 2011 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
lol Rika. I'm amazed at her ability to turn anything into some perverted fantasy.
Dec 9, 2011 2:35 PM

Oct 2010
kuroshiroi said:
Now, now, we don't want this to turn into School Days. One nice boat is enough for me.

Dear god no, im still having a hard time forgetting about that crap =<

LasDen said:
Is it just me, who hates Yozora how she treat Sena??? She's a bitch....

Welcome to the club ^^

One of the better episodes.
And like others said, want 2nd season!

Dec 9, 2011 2:36 PM

Aug 2011
I'll have to say that the bathroom part was the most funniest.

Oh and.. EXCALIBUUUURR !
Dec 9, 2011 2:49 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:

Fuck everything. Rika is the best. I will put her in a train waggon and fuck her all day long. Perverted girls are awesome.

Monad, about you doing Rika all day long, I hope you got stamina. Cause she is a virgin and your resistance to her pleasure is null so you need stamina. Just telling you.

Yes the thing about the wagon was not said by luck.

I don't get how her virginity has anything to do with my stamina. If you are gonna fuck all day long you need stamina virgin or not. Anyway don't worry i will manage but i'll stop there before starting to sound like another guy on the internet trying to play the sex god.^_^

Yumekichi11 said:

I sure hope so, that is the expectation of having crazy sex with a highly perverted girl. It will be kind of a disappointment otherwise.
Dec 9, 2011 3:41 PM

Sep 2011
Kobato, can you become more adorable?

Sena, your moments are great,so cute when you blush >x<

Huh, Maria's voice is still irritating, but I'm getting used to it now.

Ok, at this rate Kodaka light as well as pick Maria, she's the only one that I'd compatible with him in terms of humor.

At thus rate, harem route here we come. It would make mire sense if Zkidska ends up with asr a though at this point......
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 9, 2011 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
I found it hilarious that Rika was getting off while looking at the train interlocks.
Dec 9, 2011 4:13 PM

May 2011
GodlyKyon said:
If she does I am going to have a rocket nose bleed attack and fly through the roof.
Dec 9, 2011 4:21 PM
Nov 2010
ZeroZx said:
GodlyKyon said:
If she does I am going to have a rocket nose bleed attack and fly through the roof.

You should get a helmet before that happens.
Dec 9, 2011 4:23 PM

Sep 2011
Z-flame said:
ZeroZx said:
GodlyKyon said:

OR make the ceiling out of soft substances
Dec 9, 2011 4:34 PM

May 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Z-flame said:
ZeroZx said:
GodlyKyon said:

OR make the ceiling out of soft substances
Good suggestions, got a feeling I am going to need it with the way its been going.
Dec 9, 2011 6:29 PM

Jun 2011
EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!! XD

5/5
Dec 9, 2011 7:06 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:

Yes the thing about the waggon was not said by luck.
??? You mean there was something mentioned in regards to it in the LN/Manga? Shit we need stuff they omitted I did not see that yet in this thread. Anyone? To say what they skipped as minor details that were too much for the TV like the Maria incident a few episodes before.
Monad said:
I don't get how her virginity has anything to do with my stamina. If you are gonna fuck all day long you need stamina virgin or not. Anyway don't worry i will manage but I’ll stop there before starting to sound like another guy on the internet trying to play the sex god.^_^
Oh I just read that the tighter they are the more the vagina muscles contract thus stimulating you more beyond than a loose vagina but that's just biology 101 on how the muscles work of that part. That was my point but it has nothing to do with this episode other than I wonder where Rika gets her urges. The girl must jerk off for sure somehow. I am sure she jerks off. There is no way a girl that does not jerk off would be that tame even being like Rika. That's just IMO.
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I sure hope so, that is the expectation of having crazy sex with a highly perverted girl. It will be kind of a disappointment otherwise.
Agree, on that one.

Dec 9, 2011 7:42 PM

Sep 2011
Most people wonder why Kodaka has yet to do it with Rika. Well you can see why Japan's population is decreasing......

In public people are not suppose to act indecent. So Kodaka us only thinking heras a creep-cute girl right now.
Dec 9, 2011 8:21 PM

Feb 2011
can't expect more in this episode

EXCALIBUR!!!
Dec 9, 2011 11:55 PM

Jan 2011
Kobato if you become any cuter i might die Just sayain!~
Dec 9, 2011 11:58 PM

Sep 2010
Yozora showed to be very sadistic when she was putting the sunscreen on Sena.
Hopefully Kodaka will remember his past next episode.
Dec 10, 2011 12:16 AM

Dec 2010
Another solid episode; the ending was predictable but comical all the same, back to back episodes of Kodaka having to lie to Sena to make her feel better (well in his defense, back to back episodes she put herself in that scenario) Yozora getting scared by her own story was good too, as it seemed she was the one most reluctant to go to Kodaka's room which is why he beat her to it by opening the door first. From the preview it shows a lot of Kodaka past clips which makes me wonder if he remembers; now i haven't read the novel or manga so i don't know if he remembers at this point but if he didn't it will be interesting to see how they wrap up these last few episodes; if there is enough material ( i don't know if there is) i would prefer they wrap it up with him almost remembering or something to build plot and then have a second season; but i doubt it will happen.
Dec 10, 2011 2:23 AM

May 2010
Kobato had both eyes blue so does it mean that she wears contact in one of her eyes,right?
Dec 10, 2011 3:21 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:

Yes the thing about the wagon was not said by luck.
??? You mean there was something mentioned in regards to it in the LN/Manga? Shit we need stuff they omitted I did not see that yet in this thread. Anyone? To say what they skipped as minor details that were too much for the TV like the Maria incident a few episodes before.

No, No, I mean i personality didn't say it by luck. I haven't read the LN or anything.

Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
I don't get how her virginity has anything to do with my stamina. If you are gonna fuck all day long you need stamina virgin or not. Anyway don't worry i will manage but I’ll stop there before starting to sound like another guy on the internet trying to play the sex god.^_^
Oh I just read that the tighter they are the more the vagina muscles contract thus stimulating you more beyond than a loose vagina but that's just biology 101 on how the muscles work of that part. That was my point but it has nothing to do with this episode other than I wonder where Rika gets her urges. The girl must jerk off for sure somehow. I am sure she jerks off. There is no way a girl that does not jerk off would be that tame even being like Rika. That's just IMO.

You should learn that the loose pussy thing because of sex is kind of a myth. By no means does it mean that a girl who has a lot of sex will have a loose pussy. Actually if she has experience on how to use the muscles down there she can make it feel tighter than a virgin. Virgins also usually feel tight because they are nervous and there body muscles become tight down there by their nervousness not because their pussy has a smaller hole or anything.
Dec 10, 2011 3:44 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Right my mistake in assuming something like this, hey just read around that's all.

On that note I am thinking more and more Rika is frustrated sexually.

Dec 10, 2011 8:45 AM

Feb 2011
Rika wins <3
Dec 10, 2011 8:53 AM

May 2011
I sure hope that this series sells well on the BDs. Cause i would love to see another season of this show.

EDIT: I just realized that Kodaka spent the entire night standing outside the bathroom listening to girls peeing and shitting. I hope he doesn't develop a fetish for it.

BTW, if your a fan of toilet humor. After maria freaks out and Kodaka tells her to "relax and poop", mentally imagine a fart and dookie splash. You'll laugh yourself silly.
CirrisDec 10, 2011 9:03 AM
Dec 10, 2011 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
This series keeps getting better with every episode :D

All the main cast were involved, comedy was great as usual :)

Rika: EXCALIBUR! too funny :L Though the mecha fetish is woah :L

Kodaka gets no sleep being bathroom guard xD, Rika and Kodaka moment was too funny :).

Next episode looks even more interesting Childhood flashback, memory return from the looks of it :)

This series can only get better :) shame its only 12 eps -.-, damn harem ending going to be occurring

If this has a good ending it'll probably one of the best anime's ive watched :)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.