Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2011 3:09 PM

May 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
windy said:
This anime is turning out way better than I was expecting after the first couple of episodes. Seeing Inga own novelist boy was satisfying.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i thought that there was never a confirmation on how long this show was, for all we know it could be 11 or 13 or 24.
Under the goods section of the official website, 4 BDs/DVDs are listed, with episodes 9~11 on the last one. 1 cour noitaminA anime are usually 11 episodes; BRS is airing in January so it couldn't be a 2 cour anime.
damn, well lets hope things end nicely in the next 3 episodes,

yup, I really can't wait for the ending..hope it's gonna be epic
Dec 6, 2011 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
yagamisignum said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
windy said:
This anime is turning out way better than I was expecting after the first couple of episodes. Seeing Inga own novelist boy was satisfying.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i thought that there was never a confirmation on how long this show was, for all we know it could be 11 or 13 or 24.
Under the goods section of the official website, 4 BDs/DVDs are listed, with episodes 9~11 on the last one. 1 cour noitaminA anime are usually 11 episodes; BRS is airing in January so it couldn't be a 2 cour anime.
damn, well lets hope things end nicely in the next 3 episodes,

yup, I really can't wait for the ending..hope it's gonna be epic
if it plays out the way i think it will where kaishou(i spell that right?) turns out to be the mastermind behind it all im expecting this show to just steam roll for the last episodes, i mean if you didnt see the hints that hes evil yet than you must have dosed off at one point, or just rewatch epsiode 6, he was full on creepy in that

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 8, 2011 4:07 AM

Oct 2011
mind blowing, confusing, thought provoking - great episode - loved the statement about how we've all made war a toy - beautiful and sad and true...this show just keeps getting better...
Dec 8, 2011 7:35 AM

Sep 2010
Hmmm... it looks like that either the police guy or that Kaishou guy is still in a illusion, or something different happened.
Should this really be like the final arc? I don't expect that they'll make another end arc in episode 10 and 11, since at least episode 9 will continue this arc and it's no good idea to put together a last arc in just 2 episodes. I'm curious what they'll put it in such a short time. On the other hand, a 2nd season would be better.
ObinderuDec 8, 2011 7:40 AM
Dec 10, 2011 10:17 AM

Aug 2011
This Fuckingminding Story Fuckingmindly Rules!!

OWWW!!! Best serie of the season!!!! >.<!!!!
Dec 13, 2011 6:36 PM

Sep 2011
From the time that Kazamori joined the main crew, this show became quite good. I hope that we will get to see a lot of her in last episodes.
Dec 28, 2011 9:41 PM

Jun 2011
Blue-gal said:
There was an explanation to the air-wall!

Quesiton, how did he give the female prisoners the books across the fence?!

Awesome episode. The books are grasses LOL!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 30, 2011 8:41 AM

Nov 2007
better than the last episode. decent explanation.
Jan 28, 2012 2:30 PM
Aug 2011
Great music in this episode. ;3
Sep 19, 2012 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
I think this was the best episode from this shitty series . It was the only once who kept me interested
Nov 24, 2012 3:16 PM

May 2012
Nice ending, everything became crystal clear with so less information! But yea I thought hey wait she didn't ate much souls lately, good that I kept watching after the ED! They almost forgot him :p

Good episode I liked this small 2 episode arc was quite interesting!
Oct 29, 2013 3:43 AM

Oct 2013
The start of the show made me doubt it might get better, but it rocketed off at ep 7. Love it. Inga always intrigues
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 19, 2014 4:15 AM

May 2011
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this episode. The illusion was greatly pictured. The blend between the truth and the supernatural was so well executed, that this title is able to prove its own authenticity and uniqueness. Additionally, the question over the extent of Bettenou's power. Like what Inga said, she is a god...now I have to watch the movie after this, episode 0. That's what UN-GO is about, a supernatural mystery Anime! 5/5.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Dec 11, 2014 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Really loved how they used overlay text to reïntroduce each character as their respective illusions lifted. That was smart.

Rukayex said:
I love how that brown haired guy blushed when Inga transformed. :P He's so unemotional otherwise.

Seigen, he actually was the hero of this episode as he figured out it was Bettenou who was behind it.

Rukayex said:
And what happened to the novelist guy's mouth at the very end of the ep? O_o Melted and sealed over or something? And how?

Curious about this too, did Inga actually kill him again?

JizzyHitler said:
if it plays out the way i think it will where kaishou(i spell that right?) turns out to be the mastermind behind it all im expecting this show to just steam roll for the last episodes, i mean if you didnt see the hints that hes evil yet than you must have dosed off at one point, or just rewatch epsiode 6, he was full on creepy in that

I wonder if the "there was no war" actually applies to the actual war. Perhaps the whole war was a creation by Kaishou & Bettenou.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jan 31, 2015 9:33 AM
Jun 2013
so was the whole prison hypnotized or just a few? We also got a hooker,hacker and terroriest as our 3 female prisoners. I wonder if they will make her term longer since when she killed the guy she was basically tricked into it. Must of sucked for those girls to have reality kick back in. I mean they were actresses in the fake world now they know they are in jail. well guess the teal hair guy is over with and the magical girl with him is the true villain. Im still confused how this souls thing works.
Mar 17, 2015 1:39 AM

Dec 2012
Okay as much as I had no idea what was happening last episode this episode totally made up for it. These two episodes have certainly made my favorites.
Sep 2, 2015 10:44 PM

Nov 2012
wow, now everything makes sense. i've been wondering about the 'air wall' too last episode, but now we have an explanation for that haha. i liked this mystery~
Sep 14, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was pretty badass. Though I can't really compliment this show too much since it's anything but consistent, it really knows how to leave you in awe after each tale. The episodes with fewer Inga moments seem to faunt themselves better than the ones that do.

5/5.
Jul 10, 2016 9:26 PM

Jun 2008
"The glamorous Gumshoe." Hahaha, loved that Ace Attorney reference.
HEY!
Jul 12, 2016 3:56 AM

Jul 2008
That was an odd episode. I wonder when they'll explain how Inga and the other girl have these powers.
Apr 25, 2018 7:42 AM
Nov 2015
Somewhat a disappointment from last ep.
Turns out the novelist guy is no big boss or anything. He's just given the power to turn reality into fiction, literally.

The thing I find interesting, but i don't understand, is the sentence "we all turned war into a toy". Meaning in spite of the tragedy of it all, somehow pp still manage to take advantage of war and benefit themselves? Why is it relevant to the girl and her son?
May 30, 2021 2:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn that was really interesting with the illusions etc, probably my favorite case so far
Mar 1, 4:52 PM

Apr 2015
Too much Alan Wake II here :'D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brace625 - Oct 13, 2011

180 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 2:33 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 20, 2011

117 by Kristiwazhere »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:33 AM

» UN-GO series--Watch series first or Episode 0 first?

thecursedone - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 25, 2022 2:10 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

79 by helldraco »»
Dec 7, 2021 7:21 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

87 by Eyth »»
Dec 4, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.