Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2011 11:38 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOVE THE COLOR PAGE!!

It's when younger Kaname meeting the twin while searching for Yuuki beginning of Kaname's plan? With Ichijou-senpai's stopping, Sara didn't tell her about the "secret".

Yuuki is "protecting" Sara and not letting her go out of the room.

Seems like megane guy's memory is not completely lost because he sensed something when seeing Yuuki. The two that he talked to have been taken the suspicious pills. Yuuki's blood saving them is interesting.

Zero is suspicious. He told Yuuki to not get near him after seeing her stopping them, and is with Sara (or just wants to find out what she's up to himself).

Next ch. has more pages, it seems (40 more pages!)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 23, 2011 6:58 PM

Jun 2008
hum. well im really curious to see what Sara told Zero. He looked really shocked.
Im having this weird feeling that Kaname was responsible for the death of Zero´s parents, dunno why. I mean Takuma says that it was when Kaname saw the twins for the first time that "was the beginning of his plans".

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 26, 2011 12:32 PM

Jun 2009
Orulyon said:
hum. well im really curious to see what Sara told Zero. He looked really shocked.
Im having this weird feeling that Kaname was responsible for the death of Zero´s parents, dunno why. I mean Takuma says that it was when Kaname saw the twins for the first time that "was the beginning of his plans".

Well hasn't Kaname always used Zero...I wouldn't be surprised if Kaname was responsible for the death of Zero's parents.

I wonder what Sara told Zero. And did those two really turn back to normal as soon as they drank Yuuki's blood??
Nov 26, 2011 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
That confused look on Yuuki's face when she realised her blood probably turned the vampires normal was priceless XD
I also wonder what Sara told Zero that made him so shocked... O_o
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Nov 26, 2011 6:29 PM

Oct 2008
I wonder if Kaname's secret was what Sara said to Zero..

I maybe blinded by my fangirl shipping of Zero/Yuuki, but I think, maybe Zero is just angry that Yuuki let others drink her blood like that. lol
Nov 26, 2011 8:24 PM

May 2010
I really want to know what Sara told Zero! :O
Was he smiling in that last page?! >.>
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 26, 2011 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
Zero~! D:
I got a bad feeling about this.
Nov 27, 2011 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
oh my! I still hate Yuuki

Zero and Sara actually looked so good together. XP seriously she must have told him something like "Kaname is the ancestor and he is not Yuuki´s brother". then he smiled with that shocked ironic face. im also curious about it. Next chapter i guess we´ll find out.

Anyway the best part was Kaname´s flashback watching the twins. It was so cute.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 27, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
That was a good chapter, I really wonder what Sara said and I guess Kaname decided to use Zero from that young.
Nov 28, 2011 8:37 AM

Jul 2011
dam, i wonder what kanames secret is, and his plan started when he saw the twins, im starting to think that maybe he had a hand in the death of zeros parents and that he wanted zero to meet yuuki and become her protector, i always knew he was using zero but i never thought he was using him for so long, maybe he planned to kill all the purebloods from the beginning but because he cant kill rido he had to figure out a way to get someone who is powerful enough to kill him, he did that by getting ichirou to be devoured by zero to gain all the powers he hadn't claimed which then allowed zero to transform the bloody rose and kill rido, but after that yuuki chose kaname and wanted to leave with him, which stopped him from going out and killing the rest of the purebloods

i think what sara said to zero is "the man who allowed your parents death was kaname, he has been using you since the beginning"

so zero now has a personal reason kill kaname other than his duty to the hunters, he wants to kill kaname for manipulating him, and allowed him to turn into a vampire and allowed the death of his brother, well thats just my theory, i always seem to perceive kaname as the main villain :s
Nov 28, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2010
I really hate Kaname, and now that I saw that I hate him more!

Zero said that to Yuuki cause she has her blood over her clothes, so Zero has smell it, and he can't control his thirst, specially if it is from Yuki
Nov 28, 2011 11:41 PM

Feb 2011
I'm sure sara said "Zero i'm pregnant.."
Dec 1, 2011 6:56 PM

Jul 2011
Venneria said:
I'm sure sara said "Zero i'm pregnant.."

LMAO i dont think he would be smiling if she actually said that
Dec 2, 2011 11:23 PM

Apr 2009
Ahh, they're all suspicious. I'm guessing we won't learn about the secret until Yuuki finds out.
Dec 3, 2011 7:41 PM

Mar 2011
I don't even know what's going on anymore
Dec 4, 2011 1:29 PM

May 2009
anaaga said:
I don't even know what's going on anymore

True story , lawl .

I'm also very curious , but I guess we have to wait ;D~
Dec 10, 2011 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
Finally, something semi interesting happens...
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 22, 2011 6:00 AM

Nov 2009
lol at the pregnant comment. i want yuuki to just kill sara. i think when kaname saw the twins he knew a way he could die. kanames a total masochist and was always searching for a way to his own death. zero having become a vampire and devouring his twin was the only way that zero could become stronger than kaname. i bet it takes yuuki and zero together to kill kaname. i still think a triple murder would be the best way to end the manga at this point.

i dont know why i still enjoy this. it sucks so bad. i guess like everyone else im waiting for a hax ending.

and im calling it right now: yuuki is going to make blood tablets with her blood to undo everything sara did.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 2:13 PM

Feb 2014
Now I want to know what Sara told Zero >__< Kaname is suspicious... what did he do to Zero after seeing the twins ¬¬

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.