Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2011 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
Okay, glasses novelist? SUPER HOT! AHAHA!! There was a bunch of really interesting things going on this episode, and there may even be a revelation soon to be in store~?
More main characters rear their heads and Rei's dad proves just how much I hate him.
This asshole...Seriously...>>

Nov 21, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 2011
Kuchenlight said:
Awww, no Soul Eater-Inga this time. =(
And according to the episode preview next week neither.

Well, episode was brilliant though. This show went from being "somewhat fine" to "really good" for me.
I hope there'll be a second season.
or better, be like guilty crown where we thought there would only be 11 episodes but there really were 22

Fishcaek-Chan said:
Okay, glasses novelist? SUPER HOT! AHAHA!! There was a bunch of really interesting things going on this episode, and there may even be a revelation soon to be in store~?
More main characters rear their heads and Rei's dad proves just how much I hate him.
This asshole...Seriously...>>
hes gonna be the villian i swear to god im calling it right no, i mean just LOOK AT THIS GUY

he has such a creepy smile, and it doesnt help that the op looks like hes attackign shinjuro, and i mean this makes him look pretty evil too

HE GONNA DO SOMETHING, i can bet you next week he'll do something,
sakaNov 24, 2011 8:33 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 21, 2011 4:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Rukayex said:
I wonder who that girl is"

Somebody from Shinjuuro's past?

Possibly the best episode of any of the shows I'm watching this fall.
Nov 21, 2011 4:49 PM

Sep 2011
Cratex said:
Rukayex said:
I wonder who that girl is"

Somebody from Shinjuuro's past?

looks like it will get MUCH better next episode so if this was the ebst then your mind must be getting blown this week

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 21, 2011 5:15 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Cratex said:
looks like it will get MUCH better next episode so if this was the ebst then your mind must be getting blown this week

:)
Nov 21, 2011 10:25 PM

Jun 2008
Many say how this was the best episode and it felt more solid that all the others and i agree but what did we have in this episode? That Inga thing not playing much of a role and not doing it's voodoo staff. Coincidence? I don't think so.

This episode proved what i was saying. That we don't need that supernatural shitty creature to have good mystery episodes. It only makes the mystery swallow with it's interventions. Keep the robot, throw away that disgusting Inga.

I only have one question about this episode. did that guy bought the books found the code cards inside them and solve the mystery in a day? just asking because if those kids were more than about 3-4 days tops under the car they would have been dead.
The mother sold the books after she already thought they where lost so that should be at least 2-3 days shouldn't it? It's kind of confusing here.
MonadNov 22, 2011 5:19 AM
Nov 22, 2011 4:09 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Monad said:
Many say how this was the best episode and it felt more solid that all the others and i agree but what did we have in this episode? That Inga thing not playing much of a role and not doing it's voodoo staff. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I see your point, but only half agree with you. I think the real problem is that so far the episodes have been given only half the time they need to develop. I'm not watching this show because I think it has good "mystery episodes" - I'm watching it because I see each episode developing a single larger mystery about the world the show is set in.
Nov 22, 2011 5:19 AM

Jun 2008
Cratex said:
Monad said:

I see your point, but only half agree with you. I think the real problem is that so far the episodes have been given only half the time they need to develop. I'm not watching this show because I think it has good "mystery episodes" - I'm watching it because I see each episode developing a single larger mystery about the world the show is set in.

Well exactly! And to get out of not building a decent mystery development they used that Inga bullshit as deux-ex machina. When you have decent development you don't need the stupid voodoo staff and this episode seemed better because it unfolded by it's own instead of being forced to an end by Inga and her bullshit.
Nov 22, 2011 6:12 AM

Sep 2011
Cratex said:
Monad said:

yah i can bet you all the mystery's that have been happenign are gonna come back to bight them on the ass in the end

or my more enthusastic belief that everythign thats been happening was rei's dad's doing

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 22, 2011 7:28 AM

May 2010
bonifide said:
Elzz said:
I'm pretty sure the guy with greenish hair and glasses is voiced by Kaji Yuuki! :D

If thats true at least he is not being a bitch like Shu from Guily Crown. LOL

So it is him and I agree with you he is a bit better being that guy than he is in Guilty Crown
Nov 23, 2011 7:18 AM

Nov 2009
I was bothered when Shinjurou didn't try to deny he's sleeping with RAI... pedophilia+androidophilia?...Oh boy...

Also, I'm not clear on did the wife sleep with Kaishou after all or didn't she?
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 23, 2011 9:06 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
CG said:
I was bothered when Shinjurou didn't try to deny he's sleeping with RAI... pedophilia+androidophilia?...Oh boy...

I'm assuming (just to give him the benefit of the doubt) that he was either to shocked by the question to give an answer or just felt it was an inappropriate question and didn't deserve a response.

CG said:

(shrug) Yep, as far as I can tell they never made that clear. Oh, well ;)
Nov 23, 2011 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
AGH-RMS said:
So... There are other's like Inga?

u said what was in my mind.
Nov 24, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2010
Hmm... looks like we're getting the real story instead of random mysteries next week.

CG said:

I thought so too, why didn't he deny it?

We'll probably will never get to know that.
ObinderuNov 24, 2011 1:21 PM
Nov 27, 2011 10:28 PM

May 2009
Finally a good episode. At least for once there was a sensible enough explanation as to why things were covered up.
Nov 28, 2011 8:32 AM

Jul 2010
Athena said:
At least for once there was a sensible enough explanation as to why things were covered up.

then you utterly have no idea how the "real world works" conspiracy and government cover ups in reality are far more sickly and unreasonable than light doses we have seen here ^^
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 4, 2011 9:13 AM

Jul 2009
I thought they were trying to antagonize Kaishou and Kazamori does=GPS its an RAI after all...but why does it intend on using the loli body (not that im complaining its just that I look at him as a guy, not a girl...darn you voice over stuff doll thing)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2012 7:42 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
This must be the best episode yet for the mystery heightening and sadness it brings. Particularly at following,

While the explanation for in the spoiler
constantly invokes THE RAGE! Because innocent victims of war are always innocent no matter how you look at it. Sad world really with the notion of war. I do T_T at Takako for victims always deserve them especially since it happened while she was looking for her kids. More later.

But the wife blinded herself after her children went missing.
Oct 13, 2012 4:14 PM

May 2011
Of course no one told the man because this is a mystery series. Pfff.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Nov 24, 2012 1:57 PM

May 2012
Damn nice story in this episode but fuck that ending, now it will get serious!
Oct 29, 2013 1:45 AM

Oct 2013
WHY do they keep introducing the characters. Halfway through the series, i know who the people are.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 31, 2015 12:33 AM
Jun 2013
so this teal hair guy going to be a villian. did the wife cheat or not?
Mar 12, 2015 6:36 PM

Jun 2010
Well, after banging on suggesting that the guy's wife was sleeping with whatshisname the whole episode of course that turns out not to be the truth. What else is a genre that relies strongly on surprise endings going to do?
Aug 31, 2015 3:36 AM

Nov 2012
whoa, that novelist dude is creepy.
Jul 12, 2016 3:07 AM

Jul 2008
Oh dear we have ourselves a new villain.
Apr 25, 2018 1:25 AM
Nov 2015
GOOOOOOOOOOD. The 2nd time I'm really impressed w the show, after the RAI arc.
The plot is nicely convoluted, not predictable, and dealing with books and codes to boot. Also Kaishou really grows on me, with that face and gait I know he's not the bad guy.
Apr 25, 2018 1:27 AM
Nov 2015
RafaelDeJongh said:
Damn nice story in this episode but fuck that ending, now it will get serious!

You should watch Mecha shows, like Gundam or Zeta Gundam...., they introduce badass and arch-villains way way late into the show, usually ab ep 40 of a 50-ep show. They rock.
May 30, 2021 1:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was quite a tense mystery this time but the most interesting part is the introduction of the villain, he's already interesting!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brace625 - Oct 13, 2011

180 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 2:33 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

72 by Assassin2112 »»
Mar 1, 4:52 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 20, 2011

117 by Kristiwazhere »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:33 AM

» UN-GO series--Watch series first or Episode 0 first?

thecursedone - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 25, 2022 2:10 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

79 by helldraco »»
Dec 7, 2021 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.