Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2011 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
Denmark-Chan said:
Glad to see Sana is getting somewhere and that they included Miu in this. I think Airi will win though since she's like the "main girl"
The past 2 episodes were about pulling away from Airi so it's hard to say.
Nov 18, 2011 10:39 AM

Feb 2011
Turning that tsun up to 11.
Nov 18, 2011 11:39 AM

Jul 2010
I don't even know who to root for anymore! Looks like Sana really does like Shingo yet she also likes to keep scolding him. =P

Nov 18, 2011 12:01 PM

Jul 2009
Onyxthegreat said:
I don't even know who to root for anymore! Looks like Sana really does like Shingo yet she also likes to keep scolding him. =P
She scolds him because she thinks all men are perverts? Go stereotypes... The funny thing is that women are just as, if not even more perverted.
Nov 18, 2011 10:32 PM

Sep 2008
Meh, pretty boring episode; they should have went out for real to make things more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2011 11:09 PM

Apr 2011
Onyxthegreat said:

Same here. All of the girls are compatible with him. He's such a thoughtful and gentle guy that he can along with any of them.
Nov 19, 2011 12:08 AM

Aug 2009
This is random but Pannya description is funny on MAL. Miu's pet. It might be a cat.
Nov 19, 2011 5:30 AM

May 2010
This love triangle between Sana,Miu & Shingo is really great.But then again Airi is going to get Shingo in the end most likely,although I am becoming more fan of Sana x Shingo.
Nov 19, 2011 9:56 AM

May 2009
The girls nailed it: Shingo has no faults whatsoever. But how he can be interesting if he's perfect?
Nov 19, 2011 10:04 AM

Nov 2008
fatcharley said:
I think that the harem ending is most likely for the first season. ( I think that season 2 is already in work from some hints on niconico). I don't count out Sakuno in the long run since she is not his blood sister. I agree about the maid though, he seems stuck with her regardless, lol.

I'm not sure about that, I seen the price of the anime, very overpriced at ($106.40 when converted to US dollars) however Amazon's preorder discount lowered to $79 a higher end of standard anime prices so it may have a chance to sell enough to get a S2.

Nov 19, 2011 10:09 AM

Aug 2011
I do hope a second season of this will be made I don't want it to end just after 12 episodes.
Nov 19, 2011 10:26 AM

Jul 2009
Matron_Laylie said:
I do hope a second season of this will be made I don't want it to end just after 12 episodes.
Ya, it feels on the short side for slow it is progressing. They might try to pull of a bullshit "It ends because we don't want to continue" ending that happens in 2 episodes and feels like it should be 5-6 episodes long...
Nov 19, 2011 11:26 AM
Jan 2011
At first I was hoping that Shingo would end up with Sana, but now It's anybody's guess as to whom he end up with, then again, maybe, him ending up with his sister isn't a bad idea at all- for me that is.
Nov 20, 2011 3:57 PM

Oct 2010
i dont want a airi ending ;_; , everything else would be fine for me , but im cheering for miu :3
Nov 20, 2011 4:07 PM

Jul 2009
Crydasia said:
i dont want a airi ending ;_; , everything else would be fine for me , but im cheering for miu :3
Anyone else... hmm... omg you know I just considered a maid-wife ending where he would marry Angela... so hot! It's not gonna happen, but still. :)
Nov 20, 2011 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
well it doesnt seem like thats gonna happen in my opinion at least , but iam easy to impress if a harem ending simply isnt completely obvious - so angela ending would be kinda epic in this regards, yea ; but i still like miu much more than angela ^.^
Nov 20, 2011 10:36 PM

Mar 2011
I don't really see the chemistry between Miu and Shingo. I don't get the feeling that Miu will be romantically involved with Shingo. And I think Shingo blushes at the end because of what his best friend said about Shingo liking older women?

Not feeling any romance in Angela's part and Sakuno's too.

The only romance I can see here is Airi x Shingo or Sana x Shingo. I prefer Airi's since I can see the development of Airi's feelings for Shingo in every previous episodes. It's kind of weird to see Sana hating Shingo at first then liking him in one episode only, giving the impression that they're trying to force a love triangle here.

I don't mind if the girl turned out not to be Airi though. As long as Shingo hooks up with one girl only. I'm tired of harem ending

And yep, Shingo is definitely the perfect picture of a gentleman. As a girl, I don't find him boring though. I like him more and more
Nov 21, 2011 6:13 AM

Jul 2009
anaaga said:
I don't really see the chemistry between Miu and Shingo. I don't get the feeling that Miu will be romantically involved with Shingo. And I think Shingo blushes at the end because of what his best friend said about Shingo liking older women?

Not feeling any romance in Angela's part and Sakuno's too.

The only romance I can see here is Airi x Shingo or Sana x Shingo. I prefer Airi's since I can see the development of Airi's feelings for Shingo in every previous episodes. It's kind of weird to see Sana hating Shingo at first then liking him in one episode only, giving the impression that they're trying to force a love triangle here.

I don't mind if the girl turned out not to be Airi though. As long as Shingo hooks up with one girl only. I'm tired of harem ending

And yep, Shingo is definitely the perfect picture of a gentleman. As a girl, I don't find him boring though. I like him more and more
If you don't see the Miu x Shingo chemistry then you're not paying attention to their interactions... probably because you favor Airi so much...

My Angela comment about her having an ending was just because Angela is wonderful. I know the only relationship she'll have with Shingo is master-servant but just thinking of them being together is beautiful in its own way.

A harem end is highly possible because he isn't romantically interested in either of them at the moment. He keeps talking about everyone getting along and it bothering him when anyone is sad so he has just been trying to maintain a status quo.

I don't see how he is a gentleman... He acts for his own gains and tries to maintain a status quo, just like many main characters from other shows tried. He's just like Tomoya (Clannad). A perfect being has every quality there is and you would find him to be everything. If you call him perfect, then you must find him boring while not finding him boring. Gotta love hypocritical stuff.

Between Airi, Miu, and Sana, I prefer Miu. Airi is the typical heroine so she leaves much to be expected. Miu is a caring type but she's not overly defensive or shy like they usually are and she has Pannyu with her, adding a cuteness factor to her beauty. As for Sana, she's a tsundere. :3 If I wanted a tsundere, I'd go watch Toradora. hehe :3
Nov 21, 2011 5:13 PM

May 2011
Sana was so cute this episode, blushing a lot and crying when that squirrel was let go. Haha I just love all her facial expressions and remarks, like your hand is gunna rot if you touch him. Looks like she's starting to really fall for Shingo, reminds me of that episode with Airi. Miu is just so nice as well.

The love rivalry is starting to get heated, Airi looks really jealous at times. Between the girls, I'd say I like Airi the most and Sana a close second. So I don't mind if it these two. Shingo blushes at the end with Miu, ehh doesn't look good for my hopes. I am find with a harem end though.

This guy acts too much like a girl sometimes, but it fits the anime I guess.
Nov 21, 2011 6:41 PM

Mar 2011
kyled00m said:
If you don't see the Miu x Shingo chemistry then you're not paying attention to their interactions... probably because you favor Airi so much...

So far I only see Miu treating Shingo normally as just like how she treats Sana. Something like a good friend?

kyled00m said:
I don't see how he is a gentleman... He acts for his own gains and tries to maintain a status quo, just like many main characters from other shows tried. He's just like Tomoya (Clannad). A perfect being has every quality there is and you would find him to be everything. If you call him perfect, then you must find him boring while not finding him boring. Gotta love hypocritical stuff.

... I don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not even talking about that. He's a gentleman because he does little things for the girls. Such as not offering Airi to join the club because he knows that Airi isn't good with animals, not waking up Miu when she dozes off, etc. etc. I'm not even talking about status and gains. What are you talking about?
Nov 21, 2011 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
I'm not going to continue on about relationships because they're complicated in the long run and it varies person to person...

anaaga said:
... I don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not even talking about that. He's a gentleman because he does little things for the girls. Such as not offering Airi to join the club because he knows that Airi isn't good with animals, not waking up Miu when she dozes off, etc. etc. I'm not even talking about status and gains. What are you talking about?
I think if I go into this, it could go both ways as well... Especially since the term gentleman is a loose term.
Nov 23, 2011 5:38 PM

Nov 2007
obvious Airi ending from the start.

Sana was nice here, I thought Miu was setting them up and I guess kinda.

Miu wouldn't be bad either. I guess Airi isn't terrible.

Maid was probably the worst and she seems done.
Nov 23, 2011 7:07 PM

May 2011
think my subber fucked up
miu said "I wouldn't do it with another boy"

TRAP? OLOLOLOLO
Dec 6, 2011 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
All of the latest episodes feel the same. Which isn't a good thing, cause it's crap.
Dec 11, 2011 6:14 PM
Nov 2011
Yeah I feel a bit of a Shuffle! vibe from this anime. I still like Airi and Shingo, but..... I wanted to scream at the Dialog between Sana and Shingo. Couldn't he just answer her question and say, politely that he wouldn't have minded if it were true, but he realizes she has feelings for Miu and doesn't want to hurt either of them.

Instead the dialog resolved basically nothing IMO. Maybe that's realistic enough, but in the end I still wonder where this show is going.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 17, 2011 12:48 PM

Sep 2010
I love how Miu-senpai just ignores Sana completely.
I'm also curious if Sana is actually in yuri or not, since she's getting deredere over Shingo.
Dec 25, 2011 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
L> more Airi x Shingo! @@@@ :(
Jan 4, 2012 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
I am really unsure who I want the MC to end up with now haha
Jan 13, 2012 1:44 AM

Aug 2010
We all know this is going to end up with Airi x Shingo

You'd have to be delusional to wish for something else
Mar 31, 2012 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
Homolust said:
We all know this is going to end up with Airi x Shingo

You'd have to be delusional to wish for something else

Yeah it's way to obvious. Not every harem is like Shuffle.

Anyways this was the best episode so far.
Aug 7, 2012 8:23 AM

Jun 2012
And all this time i thought Sana was gay.
Dec 15, 2012 5:00 AM

May 2012
It will be getting quite complicated soon, I wonder how it will go!
Dec 24, 2012 11:03 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
GOOD GOOD GOOD! This is my MOST FAVORITE Episode of the Series up to now. AWESOME Romance, without actually "SHATTERING" any hearts, im extremely PLEASED!!! LOVED EVERY SECOND! 10/5 :DDD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 1, 2013 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
Who's he gonna choose.
Jun 17, 2014 6:16 PM

May 2013
Very nice.
Jan 4, 2015 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
RediceRyan said:
Who's he gonna choose.

Omg every heroine is nice, it is really hard to choose
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 19, 2015 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
Sana is turning a page but still, I liked her more when she didn't put this shitty tsun crap. Airi should be more aggressive. Staying aside won't help you there.

It was touching when they released those animals in the forest. I'm guessing you would attach to them rather quickly. I don't think it will be a harem end. It will be unresolved or one girl only. Hopefully isn't not his sister. -_-
Jun 12, 2019 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
airi sees whats going on and decided not to step on the stage, shes gonna burry the little feelings she had for him before it becomes real love

miu doesn't mind indirrect kiss with him, that statment was a critical hit 😁
Sugram22Jun 12, 2019 8:46 AM
Aug 8, 2020 1:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn and now he has Inui and Miu in his harem, that guy is so lucky, and there is so much jealousy in the girl group because of that xD
Jan 6, 2021 9:49 AM

Aug 2018
I like the name of OP song, by the way.. Authentic symphony.. I have no idea, what lyrics are.. But it's an interesting idea.. To live with honesty, without lies - authenticity.. Sometimes when you'll live like that - like you truly are.. It can be a music of your life, isn't it..
And again a nice piano after opening.. This anime gives me romantic feelings at times..
Also sad and happy together is something I like a lot sometimes, it seems.. Depends, though.. I don't like all bittersweet things..
lol, both Inui and Uryuu disappointed it's not a date with Miu.. ;P So maybe Miu is true harem protagonist here, lol.. ;P
Aug 10, 2021 4:58 PM

Feb 2014
Sana gets her own episode, and it was a good one.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.