Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2011 1:15 PM

Apr 2011
Yuno is one scary, scary bitch ... sexy as hell, especially losing her bikini ... but still scary O_o

So I'm guessing she chopped up her folks. Weird, you'd think Yukki would've been able to smell the decaying bodies, especially since it looked like they'd been there awhile. Maybe they tried to suggest to our favorite pink-haired psycho that she might spend a little less time staring at her cel phone and grinning like a crazy person?

Yuno also clearly isn't thinking very well, leaving her parents' bodies in the house and then asking her would-be beau to come home with her and leaving him unattended. I don't see how this is some kind of "impossible miracle" like Deus called it ... this seems downright likely. I wonder why Fourth didn't detect her murders in his Crime Diary? Maybe it was right before the Survival Game started.
Oct 24, 2011 1:22 PM

Sep 2010
Blind Guardian, their death had been a year ago. Fourth can't detect past crimes. Only future.
2e16nig.png
Oct 24, 2011 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
its great so far!. But now i am wondering.... the 2 miracles amano did which the god of time and space said and highly praised. Did he mean:

First : Amano avoiding getting killed by his teacher -changes the diary entry
Second: Amano discovering the Room full of rotting corpse's in Yuno's house. again -changes the diary entry ?
or is it a different thing that the God of Time refer's to as a Miracle. Since its probably like the diary entries are an avoidable fate in the journey of the 12 diary owners and would not change at all and they would need to follow every entry disposed of the other diary users to claim the God of Time and Space award. But in the other hand, so far amano does different things that alters the most latest entry on his Diary.
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Oct 24, 2011 1:36 PM
Feb 2011
roorensu-kun said:
its great so far!. But now i am wondering.... the 2 miracles amano did which the god of time and space said and highly praised. Did he mean:

First : Amano avoiding getting killed by his teacher -changes the diary entry
Second: Amano discovering the Room full of rotting corpse's in Yuno's house. again -changes the diary entry ?

The second one was when he avoided the dead end flag set by Minene.
Oct 24, 2011 1:47 PM
May 2011
The look Yuno gave at the end o.o ... god that was such Yandere-deliciousness.
ban1o.jpg
Oct 24, 2011 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Yuno is cute?

she's friggin psycho. Omg she's gonna corrupt Yuki by the end of the series and he's gonna become some lunatic like her too.
Oct 24, 2011 3:19 PM

Jan 2011
Dear Gasai Yuno,

I fucking love you. Please marry me.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Oct 24, 2011 3:41 PM

Sep 2007
Haha, Yuno really freaks me out at some parts, she's awesome =D

Oct 24, 2011 4:05 PM
Feb 2011
Epic epsiode
Oct 24, 2011 4:51 PM

Oct 2010
whats going to happen!?!
Oct 24, 2011 5:06 PM
Nov 2009
I only read the manga once.... loved the shit out of it. But watching this now.... That scene on the ferris wheel? "what are you hiding from me?" "Not telling." It seemed such an innocent thing the first time around. Now? It carries sooooo much weight....

Not as much weight as Yuki opening "that door", though. lol
Oct 24, 2011 5:20 PM

May 2008
WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM?

WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM???

Omg, the suspence is killing me.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Anyone knows how many episodes will this anime be?
Oct 24, 2011 5:50 PM

Aug 2010
Flawless. That was just amazing.
I'm geting that same feeling of watching Steins;Gate.
I love it!
Epic episode. Gotta love yanderes/yangires.
Oct 24, 2011 6:53 PM

Sep 2010
Not how I expected YOU KNOW WHO to be like.
And I couldn't help but laugh at the bgm when Yuki opened the door to the room.
Everything's so much more dramatic in the anime. The eye removal scene was more gruesome than I remember it being in the manga (pretty sure it was just silhouettes).
Oct 24, 2011 7:01 PM

May 2008
such a epic episode

Yuno at the end lol

cant wait for next episode!!!
Oct 24, 2011 7:02 PM

Aug 2011
I'm craving for my next weeks dosage of this anime! Far out, I'm addicted!
It only gets better and better! MINDRAPE FTW!!!
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Oct 24, 2011 7:03 PM

Aug 2011
Sennin_Darkissa said:
WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM?

WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM???

: 26
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Oct 24, 2011 7:30 PM

Mar 2009
Anyone else catch the sound effect in the final scene just before Yuno delivers her "Goodnight" line?

Very effective.
Oct 24, 2011 7:43 PM

Jul 2008
So twisted and gruesome yet so entertaining and fun to watch~
Oct 24, 2011 8:05 PM
Jun 2008
oh boy look things were normal & fun til yea we got our version of pandora's box opening aka open the door & what yuki get yea yuno dark's secret & soon rise of yandere goddess.

& oh eye pain on it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 24, 2011 9:11 PM
Jun 2010
Not sure where to ask, but should I read the manga first, or read it after I have watched the full series?
F**king Censorship...
Oct 24, 2011 9:32 PM
May 2007
Black_Paper_Moon said:
Not sure where to ask, but should I read the manga first, or read it after I have watched the full series?

I have read the manga (amazing to say the least). I suggest watching the anime first. Then reading the manga. Only because the anime has sound and motion, and you've already watched a bit of it. The craziness of it all will be amplified for you at this point if you keep watching the anime. Then read the manga and marvel at the genius of the mangaka. It's very rare when manga is so nicely planned and coordinated into such a marvelous piece of work.
Oct 24, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2010
When Yuki opened that door and saw wat was inside, I started yelling 'RUN BOY RUN' at my computer screen all the while my sister lookin at me like I was completely insane. Damn Yuno your one crazy bitch but thats why I love ya so much. Cant wait for next week episode XD
Oct 24, 2011 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
Did anyone notice the "fail" in the part where Yuno loses her bra?
Oct 24, 2011 9:55 PM

Mar 2009
binOsbi said:

Do you mean the oddly shaped scapula/neck? I see nothing wrong with the strap (which seems to be what the arrow's pointing at).
Oct 24, 2011 9:55 PM

Dec 2010
My Rants While Watching Episode:

WTF I did not expect Yuno to drug that ice cream cone. Holy shit.

LOL, that straw trick in the drink is so cool! I'm going to try that one day.

I cannot believe how Yuno can be scared of some crappy haunted house attraction when she's some crazy nutjob stalker. And how the hell did her swimsuit wash away?!?! God damn that kid bumping into her! ROFL YUKI YOU LUCKY BASTARD! I lol'd when he fainted in the water lmao.

Woah, romance in Mirai Nikki? Amazing. It wasn't too shabby either.

Minene doesn't look too psychotic when she has her hair down while wearing casual clothes.

Scary Paperbag-head man is scary.

Very powerful music near the end. Things starting to get fucked up...Yuno and Yukki....HAPPY END? OH SHIT.

Paperbag-head man playing an illusion on Minene?!?! Turns out he's a fucking Bigball-head man! And WTF?!? He just plucked out Minene's eye!

DON'T OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR YUKKI GOD DAMN...OMFG...NO...HOLY SHIT! HE OPENED IT. Fucking dead bodies! omfg...

And she followed him to his house too! HOLY SHIT. "Goodnight Yuki" while looking through his mail slot omfg that is so damn scary.

End of Rant

Man, this episode really changed my thoughts on this show. It's turning into something so great.

Can't wait to see the next episode.

Oct 24, 2011 10:05 PM

Aug 2010
ClearSinz said:
So twisted and gruesome yet so entertaining and fun to watch~
Oct 24, 2011 10:14 PM

Feb 2010
DesolateOne said:

i dont think she did , yukki is just lazy/tired i guess.

DesolateOne said:

Minene doesn't look too psychotic when she has her hair down while wearing casual clothes.

Yeah minene is much more likeable with that look.
Oct 24, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2008
The last person you don't want to make an enemy is your stalker who knows EVERYTHING where you are and what you are/will be doing...

All I can say is Goodluck Yukki. XDD

...and Goodnight XD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 24, 2011 10:24 PM

Dec 2010
Vanisher said:
DesolateOne said:

Hm, that's possible but I was under the impression that she drugged it since it was right after him eating the ice cream. Plus, this show is pretty much a psychological mind-fuck that I didn't doubt it.

Oct 24, 2011 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
DesolateOne said:
Vanisher said:
DesolateOne said:

Hm, that's possible but I was under the impression that she drugged it since it was right after him eating the ice cream. Plus, this show is pretty much a psychological mind-fuck that I didn't doubt it.

Certainly wouldn't put it past her to pop some diazepam into that ice-cream... or maybe something even harder (though the effect didn't seem to be too strong, or persistent).
Oct 24, 2011 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
argg, I hate when the protagonist is dragged along by someone else and suffers but never says anything. Tell that heifer she's crazy! Yukii knew something wasn't right with Yuno but he let it go. Now that I've started though I can't not watch it...
Oct 24, 2011 10:42 PM
Jan 2009
Nuuuuu, i couldn't help myself and read the manga after watching this episode :(.
Guys, don't the same mistake and enjoy the anime.
Oct 24, 2011 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Shoujo_Q said:
binOsbi said:

Do you mean the oddly shaped scapula/neck? I see nothing wrong with the strap (which seems to be what the arrow's pointing at).

It's a halter neck top. The only way it would have come completely off was if she took it off ;)
Oct 24, 2011 10:45 PM

Mar 2009
kelken said:
Shoujo_Q said:
binOsbi said:

It's a halter neck top. The only way it would have come completely off was if she took it off ;)

That may well have been the implication, as someone else pointed out before.
Given Yuno's obvious obsession with Yukiteru, it's also something I wouldn't put past her.
Oct 24, 2011 11:14 PM

Feb 2009
yea since I read the manga it kinda takes away the surprise/shocked factor but it was still good neverless!

I'm loving the animation so far
Oct 24, 2011 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
shadowtsunami said:
kelken said:
argg, I hate when the protagonist is dragged along by someone else and suffers but never says anything. Tell that heifer she's crazy! Yukii knew something wasn't right with Yuno but he let it go. Now that I've started though I can't not watch it...

lol. This anime is pretty great. Did you notice a lot of horror anime are coming out? Mirai Nikki is among the best though. Animation is awesome.

Saya no Uta next please. Butch Gen's certainly got the anime cred to push for it now, thanks to Madoka and Fate/Zero (even if they would have to either use a lot of Sexy Discretion Shots and/or Bleached Underpants to get it across).
Oct 25, 2011 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
I personally think that pretty much everything, like losing her bra and acting scared in the haunted house and even the kiss in the Ferris Wheel, to be an elaborate ruse to get Yuno her happy end with Yuki. Or, maybe I'm wrong.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 25, 2011 12:29 AM

Mar 2009
insan3soldiern said:
I personally think that pretty much everything, like losing her bra and acting scared in the haunted house and even the kiss in the Ferris Wheel, to be an elaborate ruse to get Yuno her happy end with Yuki. Or, maybe I'm wrong.

Probably, although she doesn't have to "act" the kiss... she actually likes the idea of kissing Yukiteru.
Oct 25, 2011 1:58 AM
Jul 2018
The ecchi nikki stuff aside, I'm surprised by how much I like the Yuuki/Yuno pairing :/

And I do love a mystery room cliffhanger, particularly when it comes with Higurashi eyes :)
removed-userOct 25, 2011 7:47 AM
Oct 25, 2011 7:22 AM

May 2010
Yuno is absolutely an amazing girl !!
Oct 25, 2011 7:47 AM

May 2008
crushonyouxo said:
Sennin_Darkissa said:
WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM?

WHAT'S IN THAT ROOM???

: 26

Thanks! Just 26 though? I thought the manga had 12 volumes or sth! Oh well, let's enjoy it while it lasts!
Oct 25, 2011 8:00 AM

Nov 2007
Holy cow, I got scared.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 25, 2011 8:38 AM

Jun 2009
Dat scene, so good. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Oct 25, 2011 9:07 AM

Jun 2010
How cute.
He is so shy. Boys are all shy and cute.

:D
This show would be so much better with a guy stalking him and him being shy. XD

pieceofshotaOct 25, 2011 9:10 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2011 9:25 AM

May 2010
Likeable fanservice aside, this ep was really great. I appreciated the pacing than the previous episodes.

And the guy who tricked Ninth, what kind of Diary did he use??

YUNO IS SUCH A WIN DELICIOUS YANDERE!!! xD
Oct 25, 2011 9:46 AM

Apr 2009
I knew something was up with that girl. On the edge of my seat, need moar!
Oct 25, 2011 9:53 AM

Sep 2010
StormViruz said:

And the guy who tricked Ninth, what kind of Diary did he use??

Because 12th is blind, his player is his diary. And it's informing the 12th about people, who deserved punisment. It's his "Justice Diary"
2e16nig.png
Oct 25, 2011 10:08 AM

Jan 2009
Ksa said:
This episode really better than manga chapter, 12th and 9th's encounter wasn't in it, plus very delicious yandere filler scene with "oyasumi" .

Yuno is very cute :3

-_- When you say something we dont know, or has not happen yet. It is called a spoiler.
Oct 25, 2011 12:56 PM

May 2009
Damn! I wanted to go to bed after watching some anime (it's ~10pm here now). I chose this 'cause it's interesting and stuff. Now I have to watch something funny to be able to sleep...
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.