MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 »» Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

62 80.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 14.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 3.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.30%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 77

10-15-11, 8:07 AM

This episode was actually really good. Takano snapping at Onodera was something I was very much waiting for.

Next week it's more Tori and Chiaki. Oh, joy.
TRUST ME

10-15-11, 4:53 PM

Maffy said:
Where is the goddamn sex?! I can't stand this extreme censorship /o/ They cut EVERYTHING out /o/ They ruined the car scene /o/

I absolutely agree with you... .__. I was looking forward to the car sex scene cause at manga it was so damn hot,, and I found nothing in this anime. Gosh,

However, it's still a great episode XD Ritsu~~~~

10-15-11, 8:05 PM

LOL'd @ Takano scolding Ritsu~ ;D
I'm so glad he cleared up the misunderstanding because the whole 'Yokozawa' thing was really getting on my nerves! >;D

And awwww, this episode warmed my heart~ :3

I really want more Kisa and Yukina thoughhhhh x)
thewallflowerbuttonnew.png

10-16-11, 7:08 AM

Geez, this anime is just so cute XD But I'll probably start reading manga, 'coz I'd like more yaoi then some shounen-ai :| Still, Ritsu and Takano are my favorite pairing ;3
Next week Hatori & Chiaki huh ^^

10-16-11, 4:04 PM

The Takano scold was EPIC XD

10-16-11, 5:11 PM

I freaking loved this episode..so many cute moments had me smiling the whole episode. I love Onodera x Takano episodes!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

10-17-11, 2:24 AM

Maaaannnn; the Birthday sexy sex scene was so much yummier in the manga!
There was hardly any tension in the anime scene...Booooo~~- 3 -
Though still cute and Sekiichi will always liven my spirits on a rainy day~c:
I look forward to the next episode with heart!♥

10-17-11, 5:20 AM

Damn this was freakin cute!
Takano felt loved xDD

10-17-11, 2:46 PM

My gaawd !! so i'm missing the naughty scenes ? I'm so gonna check the manga *-*

TakanoXRitsu is my favourite couple ! I don't like Yoruzawa dude but i kinda feel sad for him since he probably loves Takano and knows that he can't replace Ritsu in his heart ?_?

Ah~watching this brings the sun in my day XD Weird how some animes makes you feel so fuzzy inside *,*

10-19-11, 5:43 PM

Yokozawa's been in love with Takano since college days! and he did nothing wrong! it's not like he snatched Takano from Ritus or something but finding Takano in totally depression situation all by himself, he was with Masamune during his most difficult years and helped him to get through the hard period of his life so it's so normaly what he's doing now, I can totally understand it.
he isn't mean but "honestly worries about Masamune and despises Onodera for hurting him and trying to get close to him again". "quote"
somehow I can feel that he's a kind person and I liked that he's taking care of Takano's cat, that just so sweet ~
to me, Yokozawa is such a lovely mature character and and he really deserve love.

does anyone thought of what could be in Takano's mind when he was standing there while Ritsu sleeping in the car? like what Takano was thinking of..?
"10 years was 'cause of misunderstanding... but finally now he's with me here.. at my first birthday with him" something like this.. or maybe he was thinking of nothing! but in any case.. thinking of that scene is so touched~
talking about this scene, it was so funny when Takano put the ice on Ritsu's head XDDD Ritsu's hair was so cute! it was like a pineapple xDDD
and yah, Takano scold was EPIC XD
the hug back by Ritsu while Takano was kissing him was just so sweet ~

Hatori & Chiaki & Yuu... yes! waiting for the next episode =D
Modified by pureromance, 10-19-11, 7:15 PM

10-20-11, 11:14 AM

FINALLY..........its progressing ....hahaha fan girl squeals XD

10-25-11, 10:37 PM

I freaking laughed when Takano yelled at Ritsu!
Super cute episode!

10-29-11, 3:22 PM

O.o

Also meni people hate my epic review
makes me sad

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

01-24-12, 10:02 PM

U know I sure am getting pissed off at Yokozawa for making problems I wonder when that will change bc he is seriously pissing me off like hella bad bc he keeps butting in now I understand that he was there for Takano when he needed it most but I swear Takano is a big boy n he knows what he wants so Yokozawa needs to stop but then again Takano needs to tell him that well it is only episode 2 of the second season 10 more eps to see if he is going to.

But i did love this ep other then Yokozawa

08-16-12, 2:19 AM

This episode was cute :)

01-25-13, 5:03 AM

MusashiRose said:
The Takano scold was EPIC XD
I know right! I dont know about Ritsu, but I loove Takano! If Ritsu doesn't take him I WILL. Lol
“Everyone is fake. The world’s filled with these people. They say they love and adore you, but all they really want to do is possess you.”
— Durarara!

01-25-13, 5:10 AM

pureromance said:
Yokozawa's been in love with Takano since college days! and he did nothing wrong! it's not like he snatched Takano from Ritus or something but finding Takano in totally depression situation all by himself, he was with Masamune during his most difficult years and helped him to get through the hard period of his life so it's so normaly what he's doing now, I can totally understand it.
he isn't mean but "honestly worries about Masamune and despises Onodera for hurting him and trying to get close to him again". "quote"
somehow I can feel that he's a kind person and I liked that he's taking care of Takano's cat, that just so sweet ~
to me, Yokozawa is such a lovely mature character and and he really deserve love.
does anyone thought of what could be in Takano's mind when he was standing there while Ritsu sleeping in the car? like what Takano was thinking of..? =D
I agree despite the fact that I don't like Yokozawa much.
“Everyone is fake. The world’s filled with these people. They say they love and adore you, but all they really want to do is possess you.”
— Durarara!

03-24-13, 11:03 AM

So Ritsu finally accepted that he has feeling for Takano. And it seems like they ARE dating, although Richhan may not be eager to admit it.

Such a great fangirl time this episode!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices