Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2011 1:14 AM

Jul 2007
Most predictable non event ending ever.
Sep 19, 2011 2:46 AM
Aug 2011
So there were running jokes about Arma being like Megaman. Did anyone else look at the new armor and think "Oh, it's Zero." ?
Sep 19, 2011 3:00 AM

May 2011
I totally lost count how many times I said "huhhh" and face palmed myself at each ridiculous plot device, hammy acting, and cheesy action sequence. I'm quite amazed myself how I managed to finish this series with how dull it gets a lot of times. Well, at least we got a "nice boat" ending lol
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
Sep 19, 2011 3:19 AM

Sep 2010
Damn....... so so ENDING.... is so cliche..... >.>
Sep 19, 2011 4:30 AM
Feb 2008
I really loved the ending - unlike the rest of the story it was awesome <3
Sep 19, 2011 4:32 AM

Apr 2011
A quick question to everyone hating on this show ... why waste your time watching it if you don't like it? To me it takes much more effort to track down subs every week for a show than it does to simply decide 'This show sucks, I'm not watching it.' Do you all just have that much time on your hands or do you not want to judge a show before it's finished?

Crying out loud, I've dropped shows after one episode that bored/annoyed me less than this show seems to piss you guys off :P
Sep 19, 2011 5:33 AM

Jul 2011
It was a ok final episode

Tandoji new form was eh

Fei's transformation wasnt as badass as I thought it would be and when Kenmei (i think thats his name) forced the stone into Fei....wtf is she/he?

Aoi woke up and gave power to Knight and it was nice that his form was white and all but thats about it, honestly I liked his first form better...maybe it wouldve looked better if half his face wasnt missing

I lol'd at the girls in the rock club hating on Aoi and Kagami...though I was kinda disappointed that Arma did the cliched thing and threw his mothers stone away....He should've kept it as a keepsake or something...
Sep 19, 2011 8:09 AM

Jul 2010
nice boat anyone?
Sep 19, 2011 8:13 AM

Sep 2010
I don't know why people give crap score :s

well, kinda predictable but still nice serie, i liked it 8/10

Knight had a cool transformation , better than tandouji xD
Sep 19, 2011 8:21 AM

Jun 2009
Hey now, this isn't the kind of nice boat i like. ( ¬‿¬)
Wannabes everywhere, Arma's Takuto wannabe, Knight's Huey wannabe, Fei's Dalian wannabe and so on.
I guess i liked Aoi the most of this whole episode, she was okay. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Also i lol'd so fukken hard when Kenmi grew a suit-face out of nowhere.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 19, 2011 9:16 AM

Dec 2007
Giving it a 7/10 only cuz of the Nice Boat ending.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
Sep 19, 2011 9:36 AM

Aug 2008
Blind_Guardian said:
A quick question to --
I don't know about others but as for me there're two simple reasons;
1. Would I like to rate/review anime, this:
Blind_Guardian said:
--do you not want to judge a show before it's finished?
>Nope since there are many shows which turn out to be better/worse as the story goes.
2. I'm just way too stubborn for my health - unless the series has something like 50+ episodes, I'm most likely going to finish it once I started.

Nevertheless, I see your point.
Sep 19, 2011 11:20 AM

May 2008
6/10

Knight's always been my favorite since he showed up, and his transformation was just badass...

I honestly find Knight and Fei WAY more interesting than any of the other characters. They should have been the mains..unless Sunrise decides to like make a second season [which I hope not unless they can make it 10 times more interesting..] and make Fei and Knight the MCs instead.

Sep 19, 2011 5:12 PM

May 2011
Smallfoot said:
So there were running jokes about Arma being like Megaman. Did anyone else look at the new armor and think "Oh, it's Zero." ?
When I first saw it and thought about Megaman, first thing that came up was he looked like the Starforce Megaman. Then as he was attacking, chips and cards kept coming to my mind >.>. Drillarm and Icepanel lol :p. When Knight transformed, I thought it looked most like Cygnus wing without the beak. Eh guess they don't really look that alike lols.

Arma's new transformation looked kewl. Can't say I feel the same about Knight though.. he looked weird with a sorta creepy face + angel wings.

Did I mention SP is a badass? Cuz she iz a legit pro. She's chill and a beast when fighting.

Well that was a pretty nice and happy ending. Ruri and Aoi is reunited and Kenmi is dust. Knight and Fei finally got their revenge and can live happily together as well.

Lol at Hellbrick, foreign rocks is fine with him too.

I liked this anime a lot 8/10.
Sep 19, 2011 8:34 PM
Feb 2011
Blind_Guardian said:

I've been wondering this too LMAO. I don't know why people stuck with the whole run of a show that they deemed boring and a "torture" to watch. I mean, I'd rather watch an anime I like rather than waste time on an anime that I'm just gonna bitch about.

KayChan4U said:
I honestly find Knight and Fei WAY more interesting than any of the other characters. They should have been the mains..unless Sunrise decides to like make a second season [which I hope not unless they can make it 10 times more interesting..] and make Fei and Knight the MCs instead.

There's the recap episode that has stuff about Night's past. I don't know how much it will have, but hopefully that could fill in a little bit.
Sep 19, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2010
ArcanaTrace said:
Can someone explain to me why did Arma throw his mother's necklace away? I know he is moving on but COME ON THATS LIKE HIS MOTHERS LAST MEMENTO.
*cough*Titanic*cough*
It's gotta be a TV thing - they always throw away stuff that's supposed to be important to them as some kind of sign like, "Oh, I'm over this and can move forward!" It's always bugged me.
mropposum said:
Does anyone know the which piano song was played at about 19 minutes in? I loved it!
It was a piano version of the OP/ED (Kiseki). I'm sure it'll be easy enough to locate on YouTube once the OST is out.

I just can't take Fei's bunny transformation seriously. Yes, you were so useless. And then you power up Kenmi. Here's a thought, why didn't you put that great golden plating on Arma while you were at it?

Kenmi gets defeated and waddles over to Fei. "How could this happen? How... Fei?" Oh, the exaggerated body language in that scene was just priceless.

All of a sudden Fei is our villain. Kenmi's battle wasn't exciting nor did it fill the whole episode, so they thought, "Hey, let's make Fei fall into despair and become the new villain!" Zetsuboushita! Fei's uselessness has left her in despair!

Everyone got hurt and it's all her fault, so naturally she should just destroy the whole world. "Why are you stopping me? Let me destroy everything," she says. That's just so... I don't even know. XD

Thank God we have Arma with his magic hat to pull out "something that can contain any power." I mean, it's a wonder we even made it through 12 episodes when he can do anything. Why didn't he just use "something that will defeat Kenmi in one shot"?

This show was so horribly bad but I did have fun laughing at it every week. Somehow it wasn't really that annoying either, so for now it's a 6/10. Maybe later when I come to my senses I'll give it the average 5/10 it really deserves. :P
Sep 19, 2011 10:38 PM

Jan 2011
I honestly don't know what to say lol.
[center]
Sep 20, 2011 8:13 AM

Mar 2010
Well that was slightly disappointing ending, cliched but by no means bad.

Kinda like the series, expect that I had zero expectations for it so it wasn't really disappointing

6 or 7 from me as it was decent enough and had Megumi.
Sep 20, 2011 8:58 AM

May 2010
The ending was not I expected !!

I mean I felt like it's better to let Kenmi the final boss till the end and Arma and Knight would defeat him or something like that !!

But oh well it all ends well

Sep 20, 2011 9:06 AM

Jan 2009
I had a feeling the end was going to be bad but my god i would have expect this. Pure garbage is what we have here, this last episode just took down the whole series with it. It was standin on the edge for me and this just knocked it so far down.

Im not even going to waste my time saying how disappointed i am in this anime.

5/10
Sep 20, 2011 1:43 PM

Oct 2009
''Its cold''

Overall nice ending.
Sep 21, 2011 9:20 AM

Aug 2011
prismheart said:
Giga drill break(er) and nice boat...

Anyways, it was a nice action show.

LOOOL!!!!
Gonna give this 6/10, think that the show as good, but it never had anything really 'special' to it...
Sep 21, 2011 7:48 PM

Sep 2009
great ending ^^
Sep 22, 2011 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
umm, I have a little question..
is Fei a guy or a girl ?
they never said anything about her/him and [gg] refered to him/her as a girl until the last ep
Sep 22, 2011 1:09 PM

Aug 2010
Despite how much content of the anime copies from other, I like it better than Itsuka Tenma. Sudden bursts of many different transformations in one episode, and they all look nice. I feel this series could expand more since there could be other Darkstones out there, but ehh....

I give this show a 7/10 rating. I would say 8, but some of the episodes dragged the anime out...
Sep 23, 2011 6:27 PM

Mar 2009
If it weren't for Blood-C, Sacred Seven would be the worst anime of the summer season. Not only were the characters incredibly bland, the anime had no soul, creativity, and passion. What's more, even the creators knew of the faults, so that's why these last two episodes were off the wall. Had the series been taken as a parody, at least then it would've been entertaining. But they played the series so boringly straight. That was a mistake. 4/10
Sep 23, 2011 9:48 PM
Feb 2011
Game_Master said:
umm, I have a little question..
is Fei a guy or a girl ?
they never said anything about her/him and [gg] refered to him/her as a girl until the last ep

Fei's a girl.. Well, as far as I know. She just has no boobs heh
Sep 24, 2011 8:26 PM

Nov 2007
I'll give it a 6. decent ending but nothing special. Ruri is small enough but now to have a twin even smaller is just weird. Fei is tiny too. what's with all the guys in this show being normal to big and the girls SO TINY?

I didn't think that crappy drill attack would win so easily. oh well.
Sep 25, 2011 10:01 PM

Aug 2011
5/10.
Just a random show =/

» Escapism.

Oct 2, 2011 8:38 AM

Sep 2010
The final battle was decent, but I've seen better. I still think Kenmi is a douchebag even in death. >_>

I thought the series overall was ok. It did take 5 episodes just to get somewhere to where I could really enjoy it. Although I am happy my OTP lived Naito/Fei. <3

anyways 7/10 from me.

"Its chilly" no shit Naito your not wearing a shirt. *facepalm*
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 2, 2011 6:58 PM

Oct 2009
I don't understand the negative remarks for this anime, but to each their own.
I particularly liked how i can enjoy a Sunday afternoon with mindless entertainment, without any psychological barrier or philosophical views.
With that said, I thoroughly enjoyed this anime for what it's worth, and i am a big fan of happy endings so that's a big plus.
Also I wouldn't mind a second season, which seems unrealistic :(.
Overall, nice action and great ending :).
Oct 11, 2011 8:57 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Overall 7/10

Nice and interesting anime

But no kiss in end D:
Oct 15, 2011 3:57 PM

Oct 2010
Agreed 6/10 okay but nothing special.
Kinda disappointed at how fast Kenbi went down.
Nov 4, 2011 3:37 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm I liked the ending, finally an anime with an ACTUAL ending &gt;.&lt; Knights last form was cool, wish they had introduced it earlier. Kei's transformation was okay, sad kid though :( I'm happy they still have each other in the end.

Ending was fine, nothing too special but not bad either. I thought the serie was strangely interesting, can't say it's great but it's def not bad either. Hmm.. 7 or 8 maybe? :)
Nov 12, 2011 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
Hung Yu:(
Nov 22, 2011 3:39 AM

Jan 2008
It's hella over! XD

And a wonderful ending at that.

ButI have to point out that Knight didn't look as cool as I thought he would be after receiving Aoi's stone.
Arma, on the other hand, looked cooooool! XD
Dec 25, 2011 4:09 PM
Nov 2011
I guess some of you would rather a non ending, where the villain gets away? How often does that really happen anyways? LIke it or not the heroes won in the end, and the key was the guy everyone thought was the heart of darkness at the beginning. It just goes to show there's hope for everyone. This was a very good series, it still was lacking in a few areas, but it was very fun to like, I'm weighing what i'll rate it right now.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 22, 2012 3:03 AM
Dec 2009
so much potential wasted, they could have done so much more with this. Arma had 3 transformations (using sacred seven, using ruri's normal stones, going berserk), they should have shown knight's 3 different transformations as well. I really liked knight's powers and transformations, not so much armas. fighting scenes and monsters were entertaining in general, didn't pay attention to much else, i don't think people should be watching this trying to find a good plot only to get disappointed, just enjoy the high quality action scenes thats all there is to this anime
Mar 9, 2012 1:08 AM

Feb 2011
Their evil forms look a lot better, new form wasnt any better. Ill admit it ws a let down at how quickly he was defeated after all the build up. All in all I enjoyed the show.

Nice confession scene Ruri x Alma. Good for Kagami not being left out. Nice to see the president didnt become a love rival and make ruri jealous
May 10, 2012 5:24 AM
May 2012
That fucking Kenmi.

The man who started everything from the start. Alma shouldn't have trusted that backstabbing prick in the first place.
JafriZinMay 10, 2012 5:30 AM
Jan 21, 2013 7:30 AM

Jun 2012
good ending
Jan 6, 2014 4:46 PM

Mar 2013
Omg I so wanted that they kiss but they only held hands -.-. Well whatever I loved this anime so I'll have to accept that :D.
Aug 16, 2015 10:49 AM

Jun 2014
Another quality anime from Sunrise. 1/10
Apr 6, 2017 2:33 PM
Apr 2017
I'm looking for the title of the song episode 12 when saving from fei Transformation. Please help me
Apr 6, 2017 2:34 PM
Apr 2017
Write me for title of song erikalombardi95@gmail.com please
Apr 11, 2021 7:30 PM
Nov 2014
tandoji is a likeable mc (i thought he will be another hard ass deliquent, but he turns out to be a very friendly character lol) and the cast was interesting and funny, this anime was good to watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 6, 2011

31 by removed-user »»
May 5, 2020 10:09 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Jul 16, 2011

64 by removed-user »»
May 2, 2020 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 2, 2011

179 by CondemneDio »»
Aug 13, 2019 1:24 AM

» Can't I like a trashy show?

dakotasapphire - Jul 10, 2016

13 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 29, 2018 12:46 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2011

55 by Tomzkk »»
Jun 26, 2014 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.