Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite People

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 30, 2012 11:02 PM

Jun 2008
@ RikaFurude

Another Higurashi & Zetsubou Sensei fan, nice.

Kenji Ohtsuki: His amazingness left me in despair. More than once.
Yukari Tamura: The absolute ni-pah princess.
Leiji Matsumoto: Quite an underrated master. I've always liked his unique style (both stories and drawings).
Kouji Kumeta: Kudos to him for creating SZS.
Ume Aoki: Who?
Akiyuki Shinbou: Talented director.
Eiko Shimamiya: Her Higurashi songs are simply gorgeous.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
May 31, 2012 7:10 AM

Dec 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

Hyde: I don't know much about him aside from a few L'Arc~en~Ciel songs I know, but I can say I like his voice and most of his lyrics.
Yui: Again don't know much about her, but her voice is angelic.
Inoue, Marina: She has given some good performances. I like her as Rei.
Yousei Teikoku: I see they did songs for Mirai Nikki, and I actually love those songs to death. Only know this about them, though.
Ohtsuki, Kenji: Don't know him.
High and Mighty Color: Don't know them either.
Maximum the Hormone: Not a fan, but one of their Death Note songs admittedly got me addicted for a long time.
May 31, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2011
@MedukaMeguca

Rie Kugimiya: I really like her voice, and her tsundere characters are always fun.

Kana Hanazawa: She's on my list as well. Her voice is very distinct and easy on your ears.

Hayao Miyazaki: To be honest, the only anime he's made which I've seen is Spirited Away, and that was ages ago so I don't remember much, other than I enjoyed it.

Ryou Hirohashi: She did a great job as Kyou from Clannad and Yamada from Working. Good vocal range.

Sanae Kobayashi: I haven't heard her in many roles but she did really good as Lucy and Ennis.

Lynn Okamoto: He made Elfen Lied, which I enjoyed a lot. Sure it was a mindless gorefest at times, but I still had much fun with it.
May 31, 2012 3:01 PM

Jun 2008
@ Sv3rr3

Nakamura, Yuuichi: Never heard anything from him.
Yoshino, Hiroyuki: Heard him as Kai, Firo & Takumi. Loved the first two, hated the latter.
Kamiya, Hiroshi: Zetsuboushita! Epic as Nozomu-sensei.
Kakihara, Tetsuya: Heard his voice in a few minor anime, barely remember how it was.
Kitamura, Eri: Once again, minor roles only. I possibly found her voice annoying.
Hanazawa, Kana: Very few and small roles yet again.
Watanabe, Akeno: Heard her as Jo, Tayuya, and Lizzie... all masculine women. She voiced some guys too. Good, sexy voice.

Jun 22, 2012 2:12 PM

Aug 2011
Bump.

Sv3rr3 said:
@RenaPsychoKiller

Marina Inoue: A very talented seyuu, able to portray a variety of different personalities. She did great as Kana, Yozora and Yoko to name a few.

Yui: I've only heard her songs from Bleach and Brotherhood, though I liked them a lot. She has a great singing voice.

High and Mighty Color: Heard them in Bleach, not bad at all.

Maximum the Hormone: While the 2nd opening in Death Note isn't exactly my kinda thing, it still fit the anime quite well.
Jun 25, 2012 10:41 AM

Aug 2011
@Sv3rr3

-Nakamura Yuichi - He's awesome, has a really nice voice and always does every his role perfectly ^^
-Yoshino Hiroyuki - I haven't watched many anime where he voices someone yet, but I like him xD It's easy to recognize his voice and sings nice xD
-Kamiya Hiroshi - Also one of my favourite seiyuu ^^ I got hooked to his voice when I heard him as Izaya, it was my first and still favourite role ^^
-Kakihara Tetsuya - He's an awesome seiyuu ^^ Also perfect in every role ^^ To be honest, I've been mixing his voice with Okamoto Nobuhiko's, I don't know why xD
-Kitamura Eri - She's a good seiyuu, I like her deeper and more serious voice xD But her high pitched voice can be sometimes annoying, though xP
-Hanazawa Kana - I like her voice, one of my favourite female seiyuu, I guess xD
She's a good choice for dere characters xD
-Watanabe Akeno - Another good choice ^^ Loved her as Mutsu the most ^^
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jun 25, 2012 5:00 PM

Oct 2010
yorona
I haven't(or drpooed) all those anime who's characters made you laugh.
Or - I HAVE NO IDEA!
Jun 28, 2012 1:42 PM

Aug 2011
@axy_david - Ummm... are you sure you posted in the right thread, since you're supposed to comment the people from my favourite list... But, never mind, I'll comment on yours instead xD

-Miyazaki Hayao - I enjoyed all his movies I've seen so far, I've seen each of those at least 2-3 times ^^ But there's still a lot of them I need to watch xD
Fuchsia said:
Jun 28, 2012 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
@Yume
Hiroki Takahasi - I always thought the person that voiced Eiji from PoT was a woman o.O Curious to see how he voices Hisoka in Hunter x Hunter now, only version I am familiar with is the newer one.
Hirokshi Kamiya - Love his work as Natsume. So excited to hear he is voicing Akashi in KnB. Should be quite the contrast =D
Daisuke Ono and Akira Ishida - <3 Love em both, great work.
Others on your list I haven't heard yet.
Jun 28, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2011
@ Katagari:
I love Mamoru Miyano and Romi Paku <3
Junichi Suwabe: Fran, Archer, Seiji, Ren...Nice (:
Kentarou Itou: Haven't seen most of the animes that he's in, but I'll keep an ear out for him xD
Shinichiro Miki: Roy Mustang = I approve.
Junko Minagawa: Didn't realize she was Oz and Yuri, cool ;D
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
Jun 28, 2012 5:15 PM
Feb 2011
@UnhappyRefrain

Romi Paku - would add her to my fave list if I had the room to xD
Mamoru Miyano - hmm, he did Taichi Mashima and Death the Kid really well
Jun Fukuyama - one of my fave male seiyūs, he has never disappointed me so far
Daisuke Ono - love him as Hosaka xD
Hayao Miyazaki - can't say anything about him :/
Yuki Kajiura - best anime composer out there xD
Lia - oh, didn't know she did most of Key's theme songs :P
Jun 30, 2012 11:44 AM

Aug 2011
@Thep

-Inoue Marina - I haven't seen much anime where she's in the cast, but she has a nice voice as far as I can remember xD
-Ueda Kana - Same as above, I love her as Yako in Neuro ^^
-Horie Yui - She's alright, I love her as Carla the most ^^
-Kitamura Eri - I love her deeper voice, but the high pitched one - not so much xP
-Ohara Sayaka - She's one of my favourite female seiyuu, she has a strong voice, I love her as Erza the most ^^
-Kajiura Yuki - Her music is just amazing <3
-Sakurai Takahiro - One of my favourite seiyuu, too bad the list doesn't have more slots xP His characters are often my favourites from a certain series xD
Fuchsia said:
Jun 30, 2012 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Michaelis, Sebastian - I like his name. It got a nice tone to it.
Orihara, Izaya - Weird stalker(?)
Squalo, Superbia - VOOOOI!!! (hehe, he was awesome, especially the shark scene)
Yagami, Light -

Hiruma, Yoichi - <333333 Bully nr.1
Hijikata, Toshiro - No amount of mayonnaise is too much.
Specter, Graham - That's a nice Wrench you got there boii.
Jul 3, 2012 11:06 AM

Jun 2008
@ Sasquash

This thread is not for commenting characters, but actual people.

Also, your favourite people list is empty.

Jul 5, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2011
Since Sasquash has no favorite people, I'll go for @Yorozuya-no-Yume.

*Ono Daisuke - I loooove his voice. He can change it very well and use it differently. Hilarious. Amazing. I just love him. And I really enjoy him in seiyuu events. xD
*Kamiya Hiroshi - HiroC~! LOVE! His voice is sooo good, so amazing! I like a lot of the characters he voices. He himself, seems to be a tsundere. xD A great pair with OnoD. <3 One of my favorites, too.
*Takahashi Hiroki - Hmm...I like his voice, even though I haven't watched many anime with him in the cast. But I love him as Japan in Hetalia. He seems to be serious, too.
*Ishida Akira - His voice is recognizable and kind of...different. Sometimes it pisses me off, but it's good. I like him, generally.
*Sugita Tomokazu - What to say? Beautiful voice. He's very talented, I believe. Most of his characters are hilarious, but I also love his yaoi drama cds. xDD
*the GazettE - Love their music. Learnt about them from Kuroshitsuji 2. Uruha is my favorite, I think. But I love them all! And they can really rock it. ;)
Jul 7, 2012 7:06 AM

Aug 2011
@Jinrou

Jun Fukuyama: Very talented seyuu with a recognisable voice and suprisingly good vocal range. I really liked his performances as Lelouch, Shinra and Yukio, just to name a few.

Hiroshi Kamiya: He's on my list as well. He never fails to bring life and personality to his characters. I liked him a lot as Izaya, Koyomi and Trafalgar Law.

Daisuke Ono: He has a very good vocal range, which becomes apparent when you compare his performances as Shizou and Itsuki for example. He was hilarious as Hosaka in Minami-Ke.

Takahiro Sakurai: He has a very unique voice, which I like. Some of his more notable roles include Suzaku, Izuru, Atsumu and Oshino Meme.

Katsuyuki Konishi: Can never really go wrong with this guy. The fact that he voices both Kamina and Keigo (Bleach) is quite impressive to me, considering how different those characters are.

Junichi Suwabe: Very talented, no doubt. I haven't heard him in too many anime though but I liked him as Grimmjow and Freed to name a couple.
Jul 7, 2012 1:37 PM

Aug 2010
@sv3rr3
Entirely Seiyuus.
Nakamura, Yuuichi: You've got him for Grey. I like his Houtaro voice.

Yoshino, Hiroyuki: You've got him for Firo, but I think his Firo voice can't compare to the English dub, the accent just adds so much authenticity. That being said, I love this guy's Ozu voice.

Kamiya, Hiroshi: I'M IN DESPAIR! THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE THIS VA IN YOUR FAVORITES HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR! Seriosuly though, his Izaya is good, though I think I prefer the Bosch version.

Kakihara, Tetsuya: Naatsu and Simon. Meh.

Kitamura, Eri: Yeesh, you've even got child Grey in your favorites. I don't really recognize any of her other roles.

Hanazawa, Kana: I like her Kobato Hasegawa, not so much her Kobato Hanato.

Watanabe, Akeno: Bunch of roles, but none that I'm crazy about.
Jul 7, 2012 2:52 PM

Jun 2011
@Bob_Squob

Tajiri Satoshi - The guy who created Pokemon… One of the best RPG of my childhood. Now it's not the same but the good old Pokemon are so great. Now I want to play the Silver vlersion… *grab the pc* to the emulator, wiiiih o/.

Oda Eiichiro - Yeah well One Piece is still a good manga but now, for me, there's just too much "meh" arc, this one is the fifth. Each chapter is more boring than the precedent, since a couple of month.

Naruto Ryohgo - I don't read LN so I don't really know but he's the creator of Durarara!! and Baccano!. The LN can't be bad if the anime aren't, since original > adaptation.
Jul 7, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2010
@Kay Dash
And you've got entirely music related people.
Uematsu, Nobuo: *plays FF victory music* Then again, it only lists FF 7, so he may not have composed that.

Iwasaki, Taku: Very impressive resume. I love his work on Katanagatari.

Shimomura, Yoko: I guess she's more of a Video Game composer. I don't recognize her anime titles.

Daft Punk: I love these guys. I need to own more of their music.

Yui: Bleach and FMA OPs. Meh.

Scandal: Also Bleach and FMA OPs. But they actually have an anime based on them, that's interesting.
Jul 12, 2012 9:23 AM

Aug 2011
@Bob_Squob
Tajiri Satoshi - He is creator og one very popular anime,and that is good job^^
Tanigawa Nagaru - Oh,of he"s work I only seen Black Rock Shooter OVA,and I like it^^Good job XDD
Oda Eiichiro - One amazing guy,he is makeing one of the best manga,and ok anime ever ^^ Eiichiro-sama xDD He is yhe best from your list^^
Yuasa Masaaki - Dantalian no Shoka is only anime,that I watch of his xp And it was ok^^
Freeman Crispin - He is one of the better american voice actor.He done good job for Shizuou and Itachi,I like it^^But I dislike Fuuma"s voice xp It was annoying xp
Narita Ryohgo - Awesome guy^^Durarara and Baccano,yay!!Great^^I love it so much^^
Bosch Johnny Yong - He is the best american voice actor xD Izaya,Ichigo,Sasori,Genma and Lulu...AWESOME!Great job Johnny-san xDD
Fuchsia said:
Jul 12, 2012 9:51 AM

Oct 2007
@Yorozuya-no-Yume

Ono Daisuke - I only know of him from durarara and kuroko no basket.
Kamiya Hiroshi - I love this guys voice. He's been in my favourites since sayonara zetsubou sensei.
Takahashi Hiroki - Haven't heard of this guy but it says he was the voice actor for harima kenji who is one of my favourite characters.
Sugita Tomokazu - I usually always end up liking his characters
Dir en Grey - Never really liked them
The Gazette - I used to like them years ago
Jul 12, 2012 1:57 PM

Jul 2011
@Yukari

Sugita Tomokazu - He is definitely one of my favorite seiyuu. His voice is really sexy and recognizable and I think he is very talented. I just love him.
Ishida Akira - His voice stands out. Sometimes can be annoying, but I like it.
Miyano Mamoru - I loooove this guy. Not only his voice, which is amazing, but he himself is very funny and interesting. Crazy guy.
Namikawa Daisuke - I really like his cute voice as Italia in Hetalia. Super cute. But he is very good at changing his voice.
Sakamoto Maaya - One of my favorite female seiyuu. Unique voice, amazing voice.
Kamiya Hiroshi - HiroC...Words are not needed. Just HiroC says everything. <3
Nakai Kazuya - Like him a lot. Love him in xxxHoliC.

Well, your favorite people are all in my favorite seiyuu list. xD
Jul 12, 2012 2:57 PM

Oct 2007
They are all male voice actors with the exception of one girl who writes yaoi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 6:38 AM

Aug 2011
@Jinrou
Fukuyama Jun - He is epic seiyuu^^One of my favourite xDDD
Kamiya Hiroshi - My second favourite seiyuu xDD He is awesome xDD I can"t wait to heard more him as Akashi from Kuroko no Basket ^^
Ono Daisuke - My favourite xDDD He is epic^^I love all his work,he is good in singing too,and he is awesome like person^^
Sakurai Takahiro - AWESOME!!One of my favourite seiyuu,too xp I love so many his charachters the most xDDD
Konishi Katsuyuki - One more awesome seiyuu xDD I love so much his voice ^^
Suwabe Junichi - He was at my list of favourite peoples xP He have very strong voice I love it so much xDD He is hillarious in his band xDD He looks like visual kei singer,but he isn"t LOL

Good choose^^
Fuchsia said:
Jan 20, 2015 1:30 AM

Mar 2014
@Metty
Ishikei - Literally no clue who this is.
Happoubi, Jin - Not familiar with this mangaka's work, but just looking at the list of things he's worked on, I'm guessing I wouldn't like any of it, just going by the character design...
Tomose, Shunsaku - Looks like he's a good artist that works on a bunch of creepy stuff
Saikawa, Yusa - more doujin -_____-
Inuboshi - Creepy lolicon hentai...
NemuNemu - MORE creepy lolicon hentai... do you have anybody besides that on your favorites?
Rachmaninoff, Sergei - LOL, um... well, I guess you do, since you have this famous classical musician on there. This is the only person I approve of on your list.

@Yorozuya-no-Yume
Ishida, Akira - Seems like he does a lot of supporting voice roles... at least in all of the anime that I've seen him in (Blood+, Detective Conan, Genshiken) Can't say I recall any of his performances.
Takahashi, Hiroki - Lots of supporting roles again. I can't recall any of his performances from the shows I've seen him in (Death Note, Detective Conan, R.O.D. OVA)
Kamiya, Hiroshi - Kamiya? Is he perhaps the son of Kamiya, Akira? :O
In any case, any of the shows that I've heard him in, he's just had a supporting role (well, aside from Hachimitsu to Clover, but let's just not talk about that show... at all).
Oh! he was Johnny in Space Dandy, I remember liking his character in that. :)
Ono, Daisuke - I only really know him as Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan... everything else he's been in is kind of a mystery to me...
Sugita, Tomokazu - Joeseph Joestar is the definitely best JoJo, and it's partially thanks to this dude. He's got great comedic timing, and really knows how to make lines have that extra punch.
Dir en grey - ehhh... not really into them. They're not horrible, but that style of metal isn't really my thing.
the GazettE - Never heard of them...
::End of Transmission::

Jan 21, 2015 3:26 PM
Sep 2012
Masaaki Yuasa - a true hipster among the hipsters
Satoshi Kon - I have yet to watch his works
Hayao Miyazaki - grumpy old man
Jan 21, 2015 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
filled with nothing but women in thier 20's
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2019 6:27 AM

May 2018
Boy you are a true musician !
Sep 5, 2019 6:40 AM

Oct 2018
who are those people ya hecking weeb

i'm a worm
Sep 5, 2019 6:42 AM

Aug 2015
Ok

Sep 10, 2022 4:14 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
2NE1: Never listened to any of their songs
Sep 10, 2022 7:01 PM

Feb 2018
Toriumi, Kousuke looks like a reddot mod

@LeonhartAugust I don't know most of them. I don't remember VA roles
Miki, Shinichiro seems cool, drives a replica Toyota AE86 from the main character (Takumi) of Initial D.
Mizuki, Nana portfolio is impressive
tsukareruSep 10, 2022 7:21 PM

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Sep 10, 2022 7:11 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
My-T said:
Toriumi, Kousuke looks like a reddot mod

No comment for the others?

Yoko Kanno: Loved her work in Escaflowne
Oshii Mamoru: not the biggest fan of gits, sorry
Eve: I thought that was a chick
Sep 14, 2022 7:16 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
That's a lot. I will just say: based Hayamin fan
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 4, 2023 9:51 AM

Mar 2023
Good variety here. There's a lack of male voice actors, but otherwise it's fine.

:3
Aug 4, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2022
You don't get to see "the pillows" a lot pero~
Aug 21, 2023 7:38 PM

Mar 2023
Lover of Higurashi and mangakas. Also hold up is that knock off Kongming?

:3
Aug 30, 2023 3:41 AM

Jul 2016
That's a lot of music, :thumbsup:
Jan 24, 10:10 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
there's no one there, I'll just add hitler as your favorite person lmao

now for the comment...based uwu
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Go tsundere for the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BillyGGruff - Jul 14, 2013

768 by MitsukiHimeka »»
27 seconds ago

» "VOTE FOR THE MOST/LEAST" FG USERS VERSION

ToastWithNutella - 22 minutes ago

3 by playfulcloud88 »»
35 seconds ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9648 by SnipeStrike »»
36 seconds ago

» Fight the above user with the last letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeStrike - Apr 1

1278 by DanzFcc »»
58 seconds ago

» ^Say Something About The Person Above You^ V.11 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kunii - Mar 24

168 by R-unknown »»
1 minute ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.