Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2011 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bucolic/enviromentalist speeches, more typical Gundam staples.

So now Corin Nander's sidekicks will be popping up everywhere for the sake of convenience? I'd sincerely rather not.
Mar 4, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
I quite liked it overall - the bakery stuff was good (ok it was cheesy but I still liked it) - the small amount of mecha fighting with Gundam is great in it too - I like how traditional martial artsy a lot of Turn As moves are - roundhouses and in the last one he did that classic wrist throw when someone grabs you from behind to that giant armless Moonrace mecha.

It was also cool to see so many Zakus in this one
Sep 6, 2012 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
I wonder what other ships will pop up in this.
Dec 13, 2012 8:32 PM

Jun 2009
atomusku said:
So now Corin Nander's sidekicks will be popping up everywhere for the sake of convenience? I'd sincerely rather not.

I'd consider it more recurrent comedic relief.

A pretty decent episode. I actually saw something similar in the Muv-Luv visual novel like this with the old woman refusing to leave her home. Except Muv-Luve didn't it a hell of a lot better. That was a pretty powerful scene.

I like the idea of Dianna staying with Earth and learning the issues of the other side. With Kihel doing the same with the Moonrace, these two figures will be important for a possible peace.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 27, 2014 2:33 PM
Jun 2012
Decent filler episode. Hope the series gets better over time.
Jan 26, 2015 3:08 PM

Jul 2010
So now we got hippies in a Gundam? lols

But I actually quite liked the little filler story with the old lady.
Feb 5, 2015 2:54 PM

Sep 2011
Reminds me of a episode from 079, but compared to something like that godawful episode from the original series where amuro went to an abandoned island this is a magnum opus.

On its own though it was an enjoyable episode, the old lady was cool and i think its around this time im starting to realize i do really like loran as a main character, so far he hasnt annoyed me.....at all actually

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 2, 2017 7:03 AM

Dec 2015
Quite useless, for an episode close to the middle point. On the other hand, the environmentalist/ agricultural speech was good in itself.

3/5
Jan 2, 2019 6:53 AM

Jul 2016
Fun little filler episode and I appreciated the comic relief :).
Jan 6, 2020 8:17 PM
Jul 2011
So that's where they get the name, Donkey Bakery. The grandma will be surpised to find out that the person who is running the shop is from moon.

It's good that they are aware of the effects of mobile suit warfare.
Jan 2, 2021 8:41 AM

Aug 2017
Nice way to "expand" the "pilot speech bubble" to fill the whole screen.

Looks like those 2 gag Moonrace pilots were the only one to figure out that Loran and Lora were the same person :D Though it looks like their subplot about stealing the ship was forgotten (or left for the next episode)

So, we have a new army of hippie pilots one of whom is named "Cancer". Amazing. There's a certain irony when mechas which use soil as a source of their strength (for cover) are used as antagonists against a farmer who cultivates said soil.

Loran's skills are pretty good, slicing a grenade (?) in flight.
Dec 10, 2021 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
Miashei got hurt, nooooooo
Cool little episode, it's great that the story is taking its time without rushing.
Nov 6, 2023 8:17 AM

Jan 2021
Something I really like about this show is how it can show the pains of war without even needing battles or tragedies, something as simple as the sadness of an old lady gets the point across.
Nov 21, 2023 2:08 AM

Jul 2017
Very good episode, simple but quite touching.
I appreciate a lot slower paced episodes.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.