Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2011 9:07 AM
Jan 2011
Just a simple yes or no question with a request for a sentence or two explaining.

So I just started this manga. But before this one I read the Breaker and currently reading New Waves. A few pages in and it feels just like the Breaker except the MC is much more sure of himself than the one from the Breaker. Though the teacher and artwork look similar. So the question is. When I read this manhwa, will I feel like they are both the exact same thing?
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Aug 17, 2011 2:04 PM

Jun 2011
Hey xOxS,

If you're comparing Veritas with The Breaker only, then if I had to choose either yes or no, it would be no they do not feel exactly the same.

Veritas has a more fight-oriented narrative that does not have as much character, relationship, or even martial art skill development. Thus, with Veritas, the reader does not feel as urgent a need to read on to find out more. In general, I think people will find that The Breaker has a more compelling story-line and therefore they will become more drawn into it.

I hope my opinion helps xOxS!

P.S. Also, as others have pointed out, Veritas is on an indefinite hiatus that will most likely end when it becomes both more financially lucrative (i.e., more sales!) AND when the author feels mentally prepared to tackle the rest of the story.

^_^/\^_^
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

More topics from this board

» Veritas author remade the entire series into a Webtoon, Veritas Part II will actually happen

Apollinho - Jun 3, 2022

2 by Tumerking »»
Jan 16, 12:16 PM

» Collecting volumes? Languages?

MrCruesliPants - Nov 27, 2021

2 by MrCruesliPants »»
Nov 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 53 Discussion

YoungVagabond - Sep 30, 2009

7 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 29, 2019 2:55 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Khalid - Sep 20, 2010

54 by removed-user »»
Dec 14, 2018 6:30 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 46 Discussion

R-Zero - Aug 6, 2009

13 by foscor70 »»
Sep 9, 2018 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.