Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2011 9:47 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I heard that the song that played in the beginning when the idol students are dancing is from the game.

lol~

The roomies are childhood friends, and they were not arguing then.

That song was really precious to him because it was from his late mother...

Next time will be that character by Mamo??

I just saw from official site that there will be a special live on January 15, 2012 (Nishi Gotanda)
tsubasaloverJul 24, 2011 5:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 23, 2011 10:06 AM

Aug 2010
SHAKE IT

Oh God, what is this... We are supposed to laugh here right?? RIGHT??

*cough* Anyway, I don't have anything useful to say, just: Oh Ren, y u no sleep with Masato already and solve all your problems? It's better than watching your friends dancing to your song.

Also, lol @ Random encounters with Tokiya at the end of almost all episodes.
Jul 23, 2011 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
Shoot, I was late today.

SoraKuro said:
Oh Ren, y u no sleep with Masato already and solve all your problems?

LOLOL, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH IT! :DD
This episode was so flashy and random, not as previous one.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 23, 2011 2:42 PM

Jun 2007
Some scenes in this episode were actually fairly decent. I'm slowly starting to enjoy this show as a guilty pleasure.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Jul 23, 2011 5:14 PM

Nov 2008
I personally love when they dance....which is exactly why I keep watching the ED song....

I also love those random encounters Haruka has with Tokiya, they bring a smile to my face..

And Masato and Ren would make a good couple....no offense to anyone who doesn't like that, but that's what I think.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 23, 2011 5:15 PM

Oct 2009
All the songs have been really good so far, this time Ren.
Funny how Syo cant whistle
Looking forward to the other songs
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Jul 23, 2011 6:56 PM
Jul 2007
I felt so bad for Ren, because his stupid dad through all those memories of his mother, and yet he managed to save a demo tape. The tape had the melody that she dedicated to Ren. I thought I was gonna cry. I love the competition between Masato and Ren over Nanami.
Jul 23, 2011 7:16 PM

May 2008
Merue said:
Shoot, I was late today.

SoraKuro said:
Oh Ren, y u no sleep with Masato already and solve all your problems?

LOLOL, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH IT! :DD
This episode was so flashy and random, not as previous one.

Agree xD Stop getting jelly of Haruka, Ren.

Also RenxSaxophone is OTP Seriously it looked like he was making out with that thing.

Jul 23, 2011 7:22 PM
Jul 2007
SoraKuro said:
SHAKE IT

*cough* Anyway, I don't have anything useful to say, just: Oh Ren, y u no sleep with Masato already and solve all your problems? It's better than watching your friends dancing to your song.

Well apparently dance moves have worked well for many idols.

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

And they make millions of dollars doing both singing and dancing. So I would say since these guys are training to be idols, that they have to know how to do dance moves.

And hey maybe it will improve during the series. They are just starting out. Like Masato said, "they have a ways to go".
Jul 23, 2011 7:46 PM

Jul 2010
Wow! They sure can dance! XD
Jul 23, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
KayChan4U said:

Also RenxSaxophone is OTP Seriously it looked like he was making out with that thing.

He was thinking his saxophone was Masato ;D

kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
SHAKE IT

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

And they make millions of dollars doing both singing and dancing. So I would say since these guys are training to be idols, that they have to know how to do dance moves.

And hey maybe it will improve during the series. They are just starting out. Like Masato said, "they have a ways to go".

Hmm... You do realize I was just making a joke at how awkward their dance moves were, right? And you do realize I didn't say anything that disapproved of Idols dancing, right? And you do realize your comment is completely irrelevant, right?

This is a freaking anime and I was making a joke ._.
SoraKuroJul 23, 2011 8:49 PM
Jul 23, 2011 11:35 PM

Aug 2008
God this anime is so predictable. I only watch it for the nice art. And maybe the music. Maybe.
Jul 23, 2011 11:50 PM
May 2011
I definitely watch it because the pretty art and gorgeous guys as well. xD
Plot-wise, there kind of isn't much to it.. o___o I guess it's just going to give us a bit a background info on all the boys.
Wonder if anything super dramatic will happen later. o:
Jul 23, 2011 11:53 PM
Apr 2011
That saxophone looked too real for Ren's face.

I think Ittoki is still my fav although Ren is probably the hottest one.
Jul 24, 2011 1:40 AM

Aug 2009
As each episode goes by I get more and more annoyed with Haruka...

This show is SOOOOOO CHEESY, its ANNOYING! =___="

am I the only one that gets annoyed by Haruka??? Just by the way she talks and sounds it annoys me!

But anyway, the only thing I liked about this episode was the song..

2/5
Jul 24, 2011 4:15 AM

Feb 2011
kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SHAKE IT

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

Hmm... You do realize I was just making a joke at how awkward their dance moves were, right? And you do realize I didn't say anything that disapproved of Idols dancing, right? And you do realize your comment is completely irrelevant, right?

Oy oy...if there's a misunderstanding you just have to explain it properly.

Gen_ said:
Lulexiaa said:

am I the only one that gets annoyed by Haruka??? Just by the way she talks and sounds it annoys me!

2/5

No, you're not the only one, her voice annoys me since the beginning.

Weirdly I find her voice...normal? Could you tell me the reason why it's annoy you? I'm a bit curious...
Jul 24, 2011 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
Vische_HG said:
Gen_ said:
Lulexiaa said:

2/5

No, you're not the only one, her voice annoys me since the beginning.

Weirdly I find her voice...normal? Could you tell me the reason why it's annoy you? I'm a bit curious...

Its complicated to explain...
Her voice acting is just so dramatic, like everything is the end of the world, and she makes all these unnecessary breathing sounds which drives me insane!. She would say things like "eh?" "ahh" "oh" all the time!
And her voice is so whiny too!!!!!
This video will get copyrighted soon but a example @ 1:35 - 1:39.

Her voice is just so dramatic, cheesy, and over exaggerated! You can hear her breathing sounds and its just annoying x__x!
Every time she talks its like my ears are being raped!
Jul 24, 2011 9:29 AM

Jun 2008
loving it so muchhhhh

jaja yeah I think masato and ren go perfectly together they're like a married couple XD

and is me or they are coming closer to starish every time they do something like that

and tokiya have issues he want yes or no he just jeep staring the poor girl like he is gonna kill her or something owo

go haruka you will be a hot wih them XD

want to see what is coming next in ep 5

and the ending just love it i can't get enough of them

and no natsuki don't cook anymore you're scary TwT but he look like a wife in that apron so adorable
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 24, 2011 9:49 AM
Mar 2011
When they showed shota Masato and Ren, I immediately thought: "Hey, they look like Ciel and Alois!" It's the same studio for the two anime too. Wonder if it's just me. xD
Jul 24, 2011 9:53 AM

Aug 2010
Vische_HG said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SHAKE IT

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

I don't know how anyone would mistake my previous post as "I hate Idols who sing and dance", that's why I asked if that person was actually being serious.
SoraKuroJul 24, 2011 9:56 AM
Jul 24, 2011 2:21 PM

Dec 2008
did anyone else hear "IT IS HEAVILY IMPLIED THAT I AM PUNCHING YOU" in their heads when masato punched ren. because i did and i laughed out loud.

this episode was so melodramatic and cheesy and full of conspicuously cgi saxaphones...ah well, this is pretty firmly moving in the direction of a guilty pleasure for me. still excited to see more of shou next week.

also that piece of ren's bang...why...why is it like that? how does it stay there. i know it's anime hair but it's driving me nuts.

Jul 24, 2011 2:24 PM
Jul 2007
SoraKuro said:
Vische_HG said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SHAKE IT

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

I don't know how anyone would mistake my previous post as "I hate Idols who sing and dance", that's why I asked if that person was actually being serious.

Did not know if you were joking. You were vague, in your joking to me at least. Sorry I misunderstood, but be careful how you phrase things, people cannot read your facial expressions, or here the tone you are speaking with. I will do not my best not to come off defensively. I was just giving my opinion not necessarily trying to attack u.
Jul 24, 2011 2:32 PM

Jul 2010
This show is só flashy but I totally love it <3 I mean o.o" the dance at the begin was... just... too... flashy... but awesome _O_

I totally loved Ren at the begin of the episode, he's the biggest charmer since Tamaki from OHSHC I guess XD Gotta love his character, ne? ^^

OMMMMGGG They're so freakin cute as childs!!! ~~~<3

Poor Ren, it was a sad episode for him but I liked the fact that he was able to deal with it in the end :) Haruka was really nice this episode, I liked it.

Seems like Haruka ran into Hayato's twin brother again, makes me wonder what'll happen next episode ^^ Love this show ~~
Jul 24, 2011 4:14 PM

Aug 2010
kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
Vische_HG said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SoraKuro said:
kaleidostar1187 said:
SHAKE IT

Backstreet Boys
NSYNC
Justin Timber Lake
Destiny Child
Beyonce
Justin Bieber
Usher
Britney Spears
Lady Gaga

Did not know if you were joking. You were vague, in your joking to me at least. Sorry I misunderstood, but be careful how you phrase things, people cannot read your facial expressions, or here the tone you are speaking with. I will do not my best not to come off defensively. I was just giving my opinion not necessarily trying to attack u.

"Vague"? I kinda got the feeling you didn't read my post at all. The only thing I did was post the pictures of a silly dance move and then comment "we are supposed to laugh here, right?". That's the same as saying "The dance the boys did in this episode of UtaPri was funny and kinda silly, don't you guys think so too?", so I didn't get how anyone could assume I was insulting Idols in general X_X'

Well, there already many blogs saying that the dance they did was funny, and I doubt they are insulting an Idol's hardwork. So maybe I didn't express myself well? XD

Anyway, it's ok, it doesn't really matter XD

edit: typos c_c
SoraKuroJul 24, 2011 4:25 PM
Jul 24, 2011 4:57 PM
Jul 2007
@SoraKuro cool beans!
Jul 24, 2011 6:18 PM

Sep 2010
Natsuki's cooking/baking makes me laugh every time (at least those cookies looked nice lol). I didn't like Haruka before, but she always trying to help everyone (even though it's silly and impossible to find all pieces of paper), so I can't really dislike her anymore.

Ringo reminds me of Kuranosuke from Kuragehime
Jul 24, 2011 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
They were adorable as kid. Awh. I absolutely love the art in this.

And whats up with Ichinose randomly showing up... hmmm. ;)

inspired said:
Ringo reminds me of Kuranosuke from Kuragehime

Same for me hahaha.
Jul 24, 2011 8:47 PM
Jan 2009
I don't know why I keep watching this but I can't stop. The character drawings aren't that great, and the animation reminds me of anime from the 90's. I have no attachment to the story as there really doesn't seem to be much in the form of development but I'm still drawn to this. I will say this...animating dance moves or a whole routine can't be easy and they've done a decent job of that it seems. Anyone know of a dance anime I can compare it to?
Jul 25, 2011 12:55 AM

Aug 2010
Lulexiaa said:

Its complicated to explain...
Her voice acting is just so dramatic, like everything is the end of the world, and she makes all these unnecessary breathing sounds which drives me insane!. She would say things like "eh?" "ahh" "oh" all the time!
And her voice is so whiny too!!!!!
This video will get copyrighted soon but a example @ 1:35 - 1:39.

Her voice is just so dramatic, cheesy, and over exaggerated! You can hear her breathing sounds and its just annoying x__x!
Every time she talks its like my ears are being raped!

DRAMATIC!? CHEESY!? OVEREXAGGERATED!?!?! WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN!?!?!

Jul 25, 2011 1:13 AM

Jul 2009
Duh, I don't know why I'm still watching this show. Probably for Shou, Masato and Ringo-sensei.

If I was one of the guys, I'd go for Tomo instead of Haruka. She's gorgeous.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2011 6:45 AM

Mar 2011
--Ryuuen-- said:
When they showed shota Masato and Ren, I immediately thought: "Hey, they look like Ciel and Alois!" It's the same studio for the two anime too. Wonder if it's just me. xD

lol,my exact thoughts xD
Jul 25, 2011 9:50 AM

Apr 2011
The dancing at the start O_O so awkward, stick to singing guys.

But hey I see most people enjoy their dancing.. to each their own I guess.

I don't really like ren, you see how haruka said "I'll go find the last bit of your lyrics for you" and ren knew that he didn't write the last bit yet..... well he didn't stop her from looking for it -__- .

Ittoki kun still my favorite at the moment.
Jul 25, 2011 11:37 AM

May 2009
This show just gets more and more ridiculous... Woohoo?

Ren throws away pieces of his lyrics from a random point. And Haruka finds them... Pretty much in sequence too... O.o Wow. Her eyesight is so good to find one in a TREE.

Hijirikawa is SO WEIRD. I can't stand him. He appears so melancholic, but he's acting so chirpy-ish... It's creepy.

Aw ho!
Tell me WHY I'm still watching this show.. O.o

Although.. I DID like the dance part at the beginning... They did it again. :) The small differences in each character's steps. Good good good. Play it frame by frame. You'll notice all the differences. =D
KundaliniJul 25, 2011 11:41 AM
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 25, 2011 12:35 PM

Aug 2009
Kundalini said:
This show just gets more and more ridiculous... Woohoo?

Ren throws away pieces of his lyrics from a random point. And Haruka finds them... Pretty much in sequence too... O.o Wow. Her eyesight is so good to find one in a TREE.

Hijirikawa is SO WEIRD. I can't stand him. He appears so melancholic, but he's acting so chirpy-ish... It's creepy.

Aw ho!
Tell me WHY I'm still watching this show.. O.o

Although.. I DID like the dance part at the beginning... They did it again. :) The small differences in each character's steps. Good good good. Play it frame by frame. You'll notice all the differences. =D

We are all attracted to the bishies...

Trust me, I was about to drop this show in ep 1! Haruka annoys the hell out me and so many other things about this show bother me sooo much!

I really dont know why I am still watching this...But I cant stop...
Jul 25, 2011 2:52 PM

Jul 2011
Kundalini said:
maykipz said:

also that piece of ren's bang...why...why is it like that? how does it stay there. i know it's anime hair but it's driving me nuts.

:)) EXACTLY!!!
GAWD... And even the kid versions of them... Looks like they seriously KEPT the SAME hairstyle since birth. :)))))

It IS annoying.. O.o How can Ren even see?? You'd always have a lock of hair in the middle of your sight. GAH!!

haha, AGREED.
also, why is this forum post filled with yaoi fans!! oh god T.T
haruka doesnt really annoy me if im being honest.
also i know haruka and ren are never gonna be the "destined couple" in this anime, but their scenes together, and the flirting (of corse) are awesomee ;)
Jul 25, 2011 2:52 PM

Jul 2011
Was ridiculous to the point of being epic. The first half was pretty dull but I started laughing uncontrollably when Haruka said she'd get the paper that was torn and scattered in the wind. Just too much. Laughed for a good two or three minutes. To the point that my stomach was hurting when I stopped. Paused the video after she said that. When I was done laughing I got a drink and started again. Wouldn't you know. Broke out into another laughing fit when we see her collecting the little squares of paper. Think I ended up having a couple minor breaks of laughter after, too.

The dancing was also something else. The way they were flailing around I thought there was some kind of serious medical issue going on then them trying to actually dance.

It may be weird but it sure did become entertaining. 4/5, 8/10
Jul 25, 2011 2:55 PM

Jun 2010
The dancing was silly. Would have liked it more if it was a drama reverse-harem.
Jul 25, 2011 3:58 PM

Jul 2010
OMG the dancing in this anime makes me LOL xD im still trying to get over the ED's dancing

this wasa nice episode:) it kinda tied the last episode in with it too. This anime IS really better then Starry Sky who's so random with episodes.

Shou-kun was soooo cute in this episode!! LOVE HIM. he's next right??:3

btw just random but Shou-kun has his nail polished!:O again just random seeong this =w=
HiddenRabbitJul 25, 2011 4:04 PM
Jul 25, 2011 6:44 PM

Nov 2009
Ren just seemed like a spoiled brat the whole time. I really didn't like his attitude, although his backstory made me a little more tolerant. Barely a okay episode.

Yeah, the female lead sucks. But the character that the show revolves around always does.
Jul 25, 2011 11:15 PM

Feb 2010
as usual... kinda awesomely bad... enjoyable although ridiculous/cheesy.

3/5
Jul 26, 2011 4:11 AM

Dec 2010
The dance in the beginning to be honest was cheesy. I just let out a laugh.
But its not like i dont like boys dancing and singing, its just.. i think the way it was drawn with the before images if you know what i mean. Cause i reallly LOVED the ending song AND dance.
I found this episode not as interesting as the other 3.
The parts that were a highlight for me were:
1) Their childhood memories.
2) Cat cookies
3) Pig cookies
4) Zebra cookies
5) The emotional parts
That was about it....

Just saying, but everyones SOOO NICE if they agreed to look for tiny pieces of paper that they dont even know where they are. Cant bielive she got the whole crew. lol

Overall it was a alright episode.
Jul 26, 2011 6:53 AM
Dec 2010
God ! How I wish that the damn Haruka dies & this turned to be Shounen-ai !!!
Jul 26, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2010
eh didnt really like this episode that much, i guess ren's sax is great for some change
this must be the cliche-est episode of the series yet (beats epi 3 by a bit) for the whole pattern of boy gets emo -> girl saves -> all's well >_>

so yea nothing much to say, never liked ren-type dudes anyways but i do agree with:
PokieChi said:

Shou-kun was soooo cute in this episode!! LOVE HIM. he's next right??:3

despite being the semi-comic relief, he's pretty likable :o if he's next then i can't wait ;) makes me wonder why tokiya keeps meeting haruka in like every single episode though; maybe they're gonna pull off a tokiya x haruka at the end?
Jul 26, 2011 11:42 AM

May 2009
Tanrim said:
The dancing was also something else. The way they were flailing around I thought there was some kind of serious medical issue going on then them trying to actually dance.

It may be weird but it sure did become entertaining.

LOL. Almost everyone who has commented has a problem with the initial dance. I mean, obviously it was pretty much flailing arms, but you guys should remember that they were just practicing. I say from experience... It REALLY is just flailing arms and hurling oneself around... but I'm hoping that they'll be performing it and it would really look good. :) Especially with all the animation they're gonna put. ^_^

hunichu said:

also, why is this forum post filled with yaoi fans!! oh god T.T
haruka doesnt really annoy me if im being honest.
also i know haruka and ren are never gonna be the "destined couple" in this anime, but their scenes together, and the flirting (of corse) are awesomee ;)

I'm not a yaoi fan!! :P I haven't even tried any... But I want to. :P

Ren is so over the top with his flirting... jeez. :))) Hmm.. With reverse harems.. I mean, since they're based off of games, and assuming (I haven't played any) where you can pretty much choose whom you want to be with, I doubt anime - which is catering to the masses - would actually make the main character end up with someone... Right? I mean.. They'd be doing their own version here... Like playing their own game.. O.o And anyway, it seems more like she might end up with Ichinose here... especially based off of all the "coincidental" meetings. Lol.

Lulexiaa said:

We are all attracted to the bishies...

Trust me, I was about to drop this show in ep 1! Haruka annoys the hell out me and so many other things about this show bother me sooo much!

I really dont know why I am still watching this...But I cant stop...

Haruka doesn't annoy me much.. Except the fact that she has some ridiculously exceptional talents (namely finding scraps in acres of land, and getting into the academy without knowing notes). But well.. I mean she's the stereotyped "Oh! I'm a goody-two-shoes and my granny says this and that and that! And I love helping people and I hate seeing people sad!" Having seen quite a few such characters in anime has conditioned me into not hating them or being annoyed with them. Haha. I mean obviously I crave for badass gals like in NANA who actually HAVE a character. Here, it's just reverse-harem-playing going on minus proper character-development.

Oh! Btw.. I realised why I'm still watching this... For the animated dance sequences and the eye-boggling colour of every single object in this anime. :))))
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 26, 2011 1:12 PM
Jan 2011
SoraKuro said:
SHAKE IT

Boy band at it's finest.
Jul 26, 2011 4:16 PM
Jun 2009
i LOVED THE DANCE. It was such an absurd :'D the whole anime is. Cheesy scenes make me laugh.
Why are all these shoujo heroines so dull? -.- And am I the only one that can't look at her eyes? They are so WEIRD. Like... yellow.
Jul 26, 2011 5:38 PM

Aug 2010
ins-chan said:

Why are all these shoujo heroines so dull? -.- And am I the only one that can't look at her eyes? They are so WEIRD. Like... yellow.

Someone colored it differently and I think it fits her best like this:

Jul 26, 2011 11:53 PM

Feb 2010
Zahraa said:
God ! How I wish that the damn Haruka dies & this turned to be Shounen-ai !!!

I second this. All those poor boys wasting their love on
Haruka does annoy me, but I don't hate her.
She's sort of, well, typical. All shoujo heroines are usually dull and they're almost all the same. Pure-hearted, empty minded, slow at getting things, quiet and bashful... all these qualities in a single person makes that person seem kind of tooweird. o__o;;

There's no doubt that's why many guys in this anime fall for her. In the beginning of this anime, I thought this would be sort of like Starry Sky (which by the way I hated) and it kind of does remind me of it with those cheesy...moments

The only reason I'm really watching are pretty much the same as most people.
1) Shou-kun!! He's so freaking adorable. He doesn't fall in love with Haruka does he? I have this feeling he will. Oh well no worries I'll chop her head off if it comes to this
2) Bishies. Eye candy.

That's about it. It's really slow and ridiculous at times and it makes me want to stop watching, but those are the two things that keep me going.
Jul 27, 2011 12:50 AM
Dec 2010
Yeah I geuss so !!
Well I'm watching for the eye candy too & please don't remaind me about Starry Sky Ewwwwwwwwww I don't know why did I watch it !!!
Jul 27, 2011 3:57 AM

Jul 2009
SoraKuro said:
ins-chan said:

Someone colored it differently and I think it fits her best like this:

Wow. She looks... cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.