Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
the chief and higher ups a part of Vintage and Haqua is captured :(. she shouldn't have talked so openly about Vintage.

Nora doesn't seem as stupid as she realized what was going on and doesn't want to get found out....

our hero Keima layed on the floor some more but could be in trouble as Vintage will now be looking for Fiore. he's really going to need those Goddesses fast and is without Haqua's help for now....
Jul 18, 2011 10:56 PM

Sep 2010
Haqua is really honest and stupid . And Nora is a... realist, I think. It's like only Elsie and Haqua aren't with Vintage, maybe Elsie's sister is a Vintage leader, or maybe their leader is Elsie herself ?

But it'll be awesome if Nora's move was part of something Keima might have suggested to her. Then she'll be Keima's spy in Vintage + Haqua is now aware about Hell's corruption.
KsaJul 18, 2011 11:00 PM
2e16nig.png
Jul 18, 2011 11:33 PM

Jun 2010
I hadn't thought of that. What if he really is part of Vintage? Or he could be doing something like protecting her from vintage. At this point anything could be possible. Also if Keima goes to school like that or if the school finds out he's sick, then the girls will probably come and realize that Keima was after them all to help them and then trouble ensures.

Jul 19, 2011 12:03 AM

Nov 2010
Damn the plot really thickens now.
The chief-skull dude is actually a girl? Go figure.
What if the entire revolution of hell, New Hell, and all that Jazz was a farce to seal the goddesses, and that technically New Hell was never corrupted because it was only Old Hell pretending to be New Hell so that the goddesses could be sealed and heaven could look away?
Jul 19, 2011 12:51 AM

Nov 2007
I just want to hug Haqua right now....she is truly a naive idiot, but she is a loveable naive idiot.

It could have been worse though...at least she never mentioned Fiore's name, the fact that Keima was looking for goddesses or that she is partnering with him.
Jul 19, 2011 1:35 AM

Feb 2011
So Haqua did mess up just like most people predicted last chapter...o well live and learn i guess.

But the chief being a girl....seriously why are there no dudes?
Jul 19, 2011 2:13 AM

May 2010
she really is naive if i where told by something like that i will be more quite or will be observant of my surrounding since i don't know how to trust but she talked about it and just straight to the top i know she idolizes the chief but i dont think she knows her to deep enough to just openly say something so sensitive she is just studious and all she knows is just bound to books that is why she was useless when she entered the spirit squad
(actually there are a lot of people like that they appear to be smart when taking exam but when its time for the actual thing the just froze anyway books are just reference)

anyway i didn't think nora would be this good
Jul 19, 2011 2:48 AM

Oct 2008
That was short and predictable.
Jul 19, 2011 2:52 AM

Nov 2010
Nooo my waifu is locked up. GET HER OUT KEIMA.
Jul 19, 2011 3:37 AM

Sep 2010
Haqua, you fool!
Everyone in new hell is a female? The chief, too. Damn Flag 0 OVA had me thinking otherwise.
And could this be the end of the series? If the the higher ranks of new hell are vintage which Keima and the gang are trying to stop and the goddesses get captured and seal all the runaway spirits, what's left?
Jul 19, 2011 3:52 AM

Jul 2009
Ai ai ai. Talking about top secret stuff with your boss in an alley is never a good thing, especially in a shonen manga.
Jul 19, 2011 4:43 AM

Jul 2010
Well this chapter is predict able - -
Jul 19, 2011 4:49 AM

Jun 2009
-Quasar said:
And in an unexpected twist. Dokuro is the leader of vintage. Would be shit awesome if that happens.

Heh.

Not quite sure yet because that is maybe a fake Dokuro or someone like Shari (maybe also a vintage) might have heard the conversation but welp.

I love you Haqua but I knew your straight forward personality would put you in trouble. Just hoping no death flag was set in this chapter. Please don't do it Wakaki.
Jul 19, 2011 4:56 AM

Jul 2010
now waiting for Keima to go in Hell with Elsie's help and save Haqua ..^^..
Jul 19, 2011 5:28 AM

Jul 2008
I'm still sure that the chief is about the only one that got a high ranked position but is not into Vintage and that he'll help Haqua return to Keima before it's too late.

About Keima, last chapter he drank somethign before collapsing so the probability of a third person making him faint is strong. I do not beleive that Keima could collapse like that without any reason, he did thing that required much more stamina before now and he had the time to recuperate since then.
Jul 19, 2011 5:47 AM

Feb 2008
if he is the leader that would make sense. but you know, she would have been killed or made to disappear rather than confined. this seems like a really roundabout way to do things. since vintage seems to want to clear any loose ends it would have been more efficient to just kill her.

maybe keima is just too tired.... as for shari, she is probably wanting to infiltrate the organization to gather information...
Jul 19, 2011 6:02 AM

Jun 2009
kisami said:
but you know, she would have been killed or made to disappear rather than confined. this seems like a really roundabout way to do things. since vintage seems to want to clear any loose ends it would have been more efficient to just kill her..

Nope. They still want to know where is Fiore and the people who knows about vintage besides Haqua. They still have a need for her.

Besides, Nora said, "Once they find her, It's over"
Jul 19, 2011 6:28 AM

Nov 2008
Don't know what to think, many possible situations... But maybe the chief is not in vintage, or that isn't the chief itself...
Jul 19, 2011 6:45 AM

Dec 2010
Ugh... Cliffhanging again... = =

So many question are unanswered! Keima's still haven't recovered from its state while Fiore keeps on whining about giving her food which i assume later she might have pushed the bottle down and might have broke the glass, making her no longer confined inside that "cage" of hers... which make it more worse... or maybe a change?!

AGHH!! Everything is possible at this point... Let's just wait for the next chapter... ><"
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Jul 19, 2011 8:07 AM

Feb 2009
First off, the Chief is a woman so get the gender right first.
Second, I'm not sure if she's really in Vintage. Though there's no evidence to support that.
Third, I think Nora is just joining to know who really are part of Vintage and will help later on. Or she's just taking the easy way out.
And last, Keima being absent in school is just screaming for all the girls to come to his house and check up on him. There's also Haqua(pretending to be Elsie) that's also absent in school so that's an excuse for the girls to come to his house. Shitstorm right there.
Jul 19, 2011 8:47 AM

Jul 2009
I never thought I'd see the day that this series got serious. I liked it better when it was just about Keima capturing spirits.
Jul 19, 2011 10:57 AM
May 2009
Who knows maybe it will become like "Mahou Sensei Negima" the serie focus on stuff like girl and harem then become a Shonen manga with the story involving kicking the **** out of the bad guys face XD.

If you don't believe me look at what happened to Ah! My Goddess and Rosario + Vampire
we will have to resign ourself to that fate with a villain organisation appearance and the
tension building up some serious fight is gonna start soon and Keima is gonna have to start training and maybe to make thing more interesting maybe his parent are powerful fighter or something and Keichi might finally make his long awaited appearance
RedlotusxJul 19, 2011 11:08 AM
Jul 19, 2011 11:29 AM
Mar 2011
maybe the reason why he collapsed was b/c of his lack of gameplay time?
I mean the god of conquest did say before that his holy energy did come from games xD
and also I sighed at Haqua ruining things again, she's even worse then Elsie cause at least Elsie knows what to keep her fricking trap shut -___-
Jul 19, 2011 12:11 PM

Apr 2011
Shyster said:
I never thought I'd see the day that this series got serious. I liked it better when it was just about Keima capturing spirits.

^This
Jul 19, 2011 12:12 PM

Oct 2009
People who never expected this kind of plot or this series being serious didn't put real attention to the series.

----

And about this episode... GOD DAMN IT!
Is pretty clear that Haqua is the naive demon and Nora the realistic one, but i'm quite surprised Haqua limited herself into throw "bait information" to Dokuro rather than say everything she knows. My speculation senses are tingling but i'm gonna limit myself to this episode. I wonder who was the one who send Haqua to jail and who was the one spying Haqua and Dokuro. Oh, and Nikaido is looking as Keima's last salvation
The wait for the next chapter is gonna be painful

PD: on the last page i feel like giving a hug to her
chalcoJul 19, 2011 12:21 PM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jul 19, 2011 2:18 PM

Oct 2010
Ksa said:
Haqua is really honest and stupid . And Nora is a... realist, I think. It's like only Elsie and Haqua aren't with Vintage, maybe Elsie's sister is a Vintage leader, or maybe their leader is Elsie herself ?

But it'll be awesome if Nora's move was part of something Keima might have suggested to her. Then she'll be Keima's spy in Vintage + Haqua is now aware about Hell's corruption.

That would just be crazy if elsie's sister is part of vintage, and i think thats most certainly likely now that the chief is part of vintage....
Jul 19, 2011 3:11 PM

Nov 2008
If Nora REALLY wanted to be part of Vintage, she could have told the leader that she knows the location of Fiore. The page when she told to Haqua doesn't necessarily leak the information but she only gave a warning. I want Nora to be useful so I'll assume she's a double agent for Keima XDD

I also don't want to believe Dokuro is part of Vintage. All I can assume she only hold Haqua into custody for her safety.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 19, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
Haqua is too naive. Wonder what will Keima do now that he's alone.
Jul 19, 2011 7:43 PM

Sep 2008
hayato123 said:
That would just be crazy if elsie's sister is part of vintage, and i think thats most certainly likely now that the chief is part of vintage....

I still stand by Elsie's sister being the final boss.
Jul 19, 2011 8:31 PM

Jul 2008
Redlotusx said:
Who knows maybe it will become like "Mahou Sensei Negima" the serie focus on stuff like girl and harem then become a Shonen manga with the story involving kicking the **** out of the bad guys face XD.

If you don't believe me look at what happened to Ah! My Goddess and Rosario + Vampire
we will have to resign ourself to that fate with a villain organisation appearance and the
tension building up some serious fight is gonna start soon and Keima is gonna have to start training and maybe to make thing more interesting maybe his parent are powerful fighter or something and Keichi might finally make his long awaited appearance

That would be retarded.
Mahou sensei negima and Rosario + Vampire were harem battle manga from the very start, Twgok isn't.
I have respect for the mangaka to not turn this into yet another battle manga when it would be so easy to do so.
Of course they may be battle: the godesses versus the demons but as long as the emphasis is not on these battle it will be fine by me.
Jul 19, 2011 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
Omnicloudx13 said:
Shyster said:

^This

Where were you guys when Kanon was stabbed?
Jul 19, 2011 10:20 PM
Jul 2009
hhhnnnngngngnngnggggg haqua :(
Jul 19, 2011 11:09 PM

Jan 2010
I always thought Nora was a B!tch

okey then haqua is captured and keima is down ... what a pleasant situation
Jul 19, 2011 11:10 PM
May 2009
Hypno-girl said:
Redlotusx said:

That would be retarded.
Mahou sensei negima and Rosario + Vampire were harem battle manga from the very start, Twgok isn't.
I have respect for the mangaka to not turn this into yet another battle manga when it would be so easy to do so.
Of course they may be battle: the godesses versus the demons but as long as the emphasis is not on these battle it will be fine by me.

That why its called Genre Shift(its when the genre of the story change into something else for explaination go to this link)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenreShift
Jul 20, 2011 7:38 AM

Jul 2008
Redlotusx said:
Hypno-girl said:
Redlotusx said:

That would be retarded.

That why its called Genre Shift(its when the genre of the story change into something else for explaination go to this link)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenreShift

And i'm saying that genre shift do not apply to MSN/R+V.
Battle manga are generic, there's ton of them so if you want one just go look somewhere else.
Turning an innovative concept into a battle manga is one of the most retarded thing the mangaka could do.
Jul 20, 2011 9:28 AM
Oct 2009
I welcome very much this slight turn of events, specially since it didn't come out of nowhere (we knew things were going to get messy eventually after Tenri's arc, after all). Also, as much as I like Kaminomi, it could be quite boring if the mangaka kept the same pattern over and over again. Nobody — well, almost nobody — wants genre shift at this point, but it's nice to see some of a greater plot once in a while during these breaks in conquests.
Jul 20, 2011 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
Speculation fuel for something that's most likely not what it looks like, except for one thing: Haqua is seriously stupid.
Jul 20, 2011 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
This chapter was to predictable, so in my mind I tried to make it unpredictable by thinking Haqua was smarter then she is. It appears I was wrong, Haqua's honesty got the better of her.
Jul 21, 2011 8:33 AM

Feb 2010
booooooring chapter..,

no Keima-in-action..,
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 21, 2011 1:54 PM

Mar 2011
good job you baka haqua you realy messed things up ....
Jul 28, 2011 2:48 AM
Mar 2009
Dokuro's a female? Wow, are there really no males left in New Hell?

Haqua, lol...
Aug 20, 2011 10:17 PM

Jun 2009
I'm confused, Vintage is a place? like they said the chief is in Vintage
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 17, 2012 1:01 AM

May 2012
Holy fuck, I didn't even know that the chief was a woman . From chapter 1 till chapter 150 , I always thought she is a he . Where are the jugs ? Shittttttttttttttttttt
So as you're laughing at this fool tonight , let me rid myself of any line that I might use to trip you up .
Apr 19, 2016 10:55 AM

Aug 2014
I thought Haqua's chief was a guy at first lol. But to think she may potentially be in Vintage...can't say I hate Nora despite her being all bitchy here, but I can understand her. Haqua kinda fked up by reporting even though it had a huge risk.
Mar 16, 2022 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
Haqua is captured I had a bad feeling at the talk with the chief and it's true so runaway spirit squad higher-ups are part of vintage fiore didn't got out of the bottle
Feb 10, 2023 9:29 PM
Apr 2022
Why is Haqua so stupid? She's the kind of person that doesn't think of the consequences of her actions. She's the kind who can't even follow simple instructions: keep it a secret.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.