Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 24, 2008 3:31 PM
Jun 2007
for some reason, that absolute defense by Lelouch's Shinkirou reminded me of the A.T. field from Evangelion. O_o
Jun 24, 2008 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
Woah! That was a lot to read.. Next time im gonna post without reading je! No it actually helps me to get a lot of things...
I like the relationship between lulu and shirley.. and that thing of love kinda was coming because of his decission to rescue kallen. Of course cc had to show us the cold part of lulu with her cynical commentary about lulu using china as a tool.
That new robot was totally deus ex... but at least they didnt brag a lot about like they'd do in any normal shounen. The kiss was just too stupid, i would have liked a subtler managing of personal realtionships but thats cg for ya... I still love how the ending always lets me wondering =)
Dietrich has a cool angry face
Kirameite, yurameite, aoki yumi, maihanatsu, hana mo-e yu-kuuu!!!
Jun 24, 2008 8:47 PM

Jun 2008
Nice ep, it would be better if Lulu put up a rational explanation (i.e Xing-ke's morale) than the cheesy stuffs he said tho :p
Jun 24, 2008 11:15 PM

Jun 2008
meowmeow2 said:
Do you think lelouch is actually starting to like Rolo?

Yes. I think the threat Lelouch made in w/e episode was to just make things dramatic. I mean seriously, can you kill the kid with the Time Stop ability? No. He'd kill you first. Plus, why would you kill someone that can time stop AND is a decent pilot in the first place... Seems bad.
Jun 25, 2008 12:48 AM
Jun 2008
SuzakuKururugi10 said:
Plus, why would you kill someone that can time stop AND is a decent pilot in the first place... Seems bad.

don't forget - AND is gay for you. =)
Jun 25, 2008 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
SuzakuKururugi10 said:
meowmeow2 said:
Do you think lelouch is actually starting to like Rolo?

Yes. I think the threat Lelouch made in w/e episode was to just make things dramatic. I mean seriously, can you kill the kid with the Time Stop ability? No. He'd kill you first. Plus, why would you kill someone that can time stop AND is a decent pilot in the first place... Seems bad.

I agree that keeping Rolo loyal and by his side is a good thing as his geass ability is pretty much the perfect escape mechanism but I just need to say that it would be easy to kill Rolo.

Based on what we know of his ability right now, he can stop a person's perception of time. He doesn't actually stop time. Anything automatic, timed, or remotely controlled from afar can still kill him.
Jun 25, 2008 5:30 AM

Jul 2007
Brian333 said:

I agree that keeping Rolo loyal and by his side is a good thing as his geass ability is pretty much the perfect escape mechanism but I just need to say that it would be easy to kill Rolo.

Based on what we know of his ability right now, he can stop a person's perception of time. He doesn't actually stop time. Anything automatic, timed, or remotely controlled from afar can still kill him.

Yet we still have him escaping the explosions with Vincent in first ep and
Jun 25, 2008 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
Brian333 said:

Yet we still have him escaping the explosions with Vincent in first ep and

Yep. we also still have him hopelessly panicking when Lelouch planned a backside sniper shot to try and deceive Rolo into believing he genuinely cared about him. Hooray for inconsistencies.
Jun 25, 2008 2:09 PM

Dec 2007
Finally! Zero pilots a knight mare his knight mare looks awsome!
Jun 25, 2008 2:53 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
So that's a real Indirect Kiss, huh. ^^

Now go save Karen.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 25, 2008 4:27 PM

Jun 2007
Was i the only one slightly disturbed at the fact that Lu referred to Kallen as his possession?

And boy, is that school dysfuntional or what?

@Ketuekigami: Yeah, I noticed the increase in fanservice, and I am also not complaining!

@netoelgrande: Yeah, Diethard has a cool angry face, but the reason for that is his superb mega-chin. Just look at it, it's grand!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jun 25, 2008 5:33 PM

Dec 2007
Yuri scene <3 Great episode. I'm more interested in Anya's past. I want to know what happened when C.C was fighting with Anya. Anya <3 Gino and Anya are gonna be at their academy, and I hope they have more screentime.
gameoffreak8Jun 25, 2008 5:38 PM
Jun 25, 2008 8:02 PM
May 2008
Fai said:
Kineta said:

The eyes are all wrong for Cornelia - unless the animation is changing. She had those wide, slanted eyes. Doesn't look like this Miya person either though. Hmm...

Hopefully this will clear it up:

Hence, Yeah, I think its cornelia :E

My guess is its Miya in disguise in yet another school festival.
If its Cornelia herself, it would proably be the last scene in next episode for cliff hanger.

I would be surprise if the preview gives it away.
Jun 25, 2008 8:26 PM
Jun 2007
About Anya... I bet she liked Lulu in the past as kids and may still feel that way towards him. This going by she takes a picture of him almost everytime they meet in person.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2008 9:51 PM
Jun 2008
so hopefully i'm not the only one here who watches gg subs and realizes that they are referring, not to a 'religious group', but to a 'cult', which makes a hell of a lot more sense (though some will argue that those two are the same thing :P).
What that episode needed was MOAR KAREN, seriously, buddy needs to get off his ass and save his (my) beloved Karen from the douche-ish clutches of shitzaku.
As for the ruin scene, it's actually shedding a fair bit of light on things that made NO sense in the first season, so I approve of this madness.
New knightmare is a little bit imba, but maybe it has some restrictions we don't know about (?) or maybe it's not finished yet.
Lelouch's tactics have been pretty weak as of late, my prediction: TOTAL OWNAGE BY CHARLES. That's right, episode 24: Lelouch gets completely owned by his dad, episode 25: Lelouch wins somehow and has a rompfest with Karen, C.C., and Shirley, but admits his feelings for Karen and they live happily ever aft-- /fantasy
also,
Karen tied up = hot
C.C. in nightwear = hot
Shirley changing = hot
fanservice = good
Jun 26, 2008 6:39 AM

Jul 2007
looks like gino is trying to "get with" lulu at the end of this episode. just like he does with suzaku. btw, when are we going to see the other knights of rounds in the show?
crystalangel23Jun 26, 2008 6:49 AM
by Baka-Chibi

Jun 26, 2008 8:25 AM

Jun 2008
I hope the situation with Kallen won't take too long to resolve - right now that's the only thing I'm interested in. I hope she won't have to listen Suzaku's crap - that would be tremendous torture.
Jun 26, 2008 2:54 PM

Jun 2007
omFG

spoilers because i wrote a little too much.
Jun 26, 2008 4:09 PM

Jun 2008
OMG Code Geass is going to become an hilarious anime, in this season we had plenty of demential things, like this episode...I wonder when Diethard will kill everyone, it seems he's the only one that understand xD
Jun 27, 2008 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
Seazn said:
E11 was one of the better episodes of Code Geass. There'll clearly be issues with Kallen, Anya, Nunnaly AND Orange-kun that will be resolved in the next coming episodes. Not the next one though, since it's another Ashford event -.-

The mecha action was great.

I wouldn't say the Shinkirou is over-powered. Remember, it's mainly for defending Lelouch while he commands. He only has 1 weapon which is the Diffusion Beam and he only has 1 shot with it since the crystal that is used with it is lost/destroyed and there's no room for a second one. It's also weaker than the Hadron cannon, Particle Accelerator (Shen-Hu) and Radiation Surge (Guren) since it can't even penetrate an MSV Particle Shield.

Funny how Lelouch only thought about Nunnally with that love-talk scene with Shirley.

I think that's all I have to say for this episode...

I hope this will happen in the future:

Sadly, I don't think Sunrise is that imaginative.

I like that twist and was just going to post something similar to it. What worries me about it is what becomes the ultimate goal of doing all of that. Why would you manipulate their memories in such a way? In that event, he would've also needed to geass Euphemia and many other people.

Charles couldn't possibly have known that Lelouch would acquire a geass. He could've predicted that Lelouch would eventually come to claim his head, though. I wonder how that would be explained and developed.
Jun 27, 2008 9:05 AM

Nov 2007
Brian333 said:
I like that twist and was just going to post something similar to it. What worries me about it is what becomes the ultimate goal of doing all of that. Why would you manipulate their memories in such a way? In that event, he would've also needed to geass Euphemia and many other people.

Charles couldn't possibly have known that Lelouch would acquire a geass. He could've predicted that Lelouch would eventually come to claim his head, though. I wonder how that would be explained and developed.

well obviously without the geass even if Lelouch had tried to kill charles, he wouldnt consider him to be a real threat and Lelouch wouldnt, indeed, have succeded so xD he probably just wanted to get rid of Lelouch and when he learned for the geass, he made new plans...
Jun 27, 2008 2:49 PM

Mar 2008
as far as conspiracy theories go, I believe that Charles is simply weeding out his heirs to have the best one in line for the next throne...

...in which whomever it is will have to wage war against the gods with the Sword of Akasha, uniting the entire world against "the gods". The cult may have well been formed based on the knowledge of said gods.
Jun 27, 2008 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
Finally got around to watching it...

ewwww.... wait what?? Did Sayako just kiss Shirley??? o_O

CG go yuri *sob*..... and sempai? Lelouch is older than that blonde-haired knight?? Wow @_@

Sig WILL change soon~
Jun 27, 2008 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ruiizu-chan said:
well obviously without the geass even if Lelouch had tried to kill charles, he wouldnt consider him to be a real threat and Lelouch wouldnt, indeed, have succeded so xD he probably just wanted to get rid of Lelouch and when he learned for the geass, he made new plans...

If charles just wanted to get rid of Lelouch, he could've just killed him or geassed him into forgetting his past and implanted totally irrelevant memories that turned Lelouch into a common peasant.

He let Lelouch keep those memories for probably the reasons that LAH-Foton described. But in the event that what Seazn said is true, you begin to wonder why he even needed to replace Anya with Nunnally. Was it so he could have an inside agent to keep Lelouch in check?

Were the created memories of Marianne and the manipulation of her death purely to give Lelouch a reason to fight and a reason for revenge? I have trouble believing it was something so simple and if it really is that case, why Lelouch? he could've put a number of people in that situation with his ability to manipulate memories.
Jun 28, 2008 12:55 AM

Mar 2008
and, could Anya be Nunnally's twin or something? o_O
Jun 28, 2008 6:24 AM

Nov 2007
sempaii~ <3 haha i love you gino <3

i knew it was someone acting in his place! :D

lulu go save kallen so all bandage up xDD;
Jun 28, 2008 5:35 PM
Jan 2007
awesome ep *O*

- lol, so Gino is younger than Lulu? I thought he was an adult :/ he looked kinda weird in Ashford's uniform
- Shinkirou was ridiculously overpowered imo D: terrible deus ex machina unless Lulu was actually planning to be pushed back into that situation, and everything was JUST AS KEIKAKU :D (yea, right), though I did like how he turned the people against the Eunuchs
- FINALLY some developments on Marianne, been waiting for that :D and lol at Anya being important for something other than loli appeal
- Geass cult? I LOL'd
Jul 1, 2008 6:49 AM

Feb 2008
Poor Shirley.
Tianzi was such a cute Loli princess.

Too much fanservice, I mean wtf.
Jul 1, 2008 6:51 AM

Feb 2008
LAH-Foton said:
as far as conspiracy theories go, I believe that Charles is simply weeding out his heirs to have the best one in line for the next throne...
Sounds alot like the Alice Game from Rozen Maiden. Although now you've brought it up I can see where you're coming from.
Jul 2, 2008 12:38 AM

Apr 2008
Disregarding for the moment all other political, conspiracy or religious issues, one question is bothering me pretty much. Why the hell did Sayoko not tell Lelouch about kissing Shirley?! Honestly, this is too much of a soap opera here.
失われた翼を探して
Jul 2, 2008 10:24 AM

Feb 2008
Whole episode was hilarious (even though it shouldn't be) but the thing that really killed me was when Lulu thought about person he loves... and we're waiting... and BAM! It's Nunnally??? Freak.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2008 1:04 PM

Mar 2008
sanjica said:
Whole episode was hilarious (even though it shouldn't be) but the thing that really killed me was when Lulu thought about person he loves... and we're waiting... and BAM! It's Nunnally??? Freak.

You have to admit he's a 1000% hardcore siscon. Who else is so dedicated to his sister and is willing to plunge the world into a bloodbath for her sake?
Jul 2, 2008 3:28 PM

Dec 2007
Was an okay episode, Lelouch's Knightmare seems pretty broken compared to the others. Not much else to say since I saw it over a week ago.
PeanutSteakJul 2, 2008 3:39 PM

#NBHNC
Jul 3, 2008 12:48 PM

Mar 2008
well, according to some discussions that I read, his weapon is a one shot deal, so I don't think it's that broken.

Plus, much like Gawain, it's primarily a support unit, like an armed Command KMF.
Jul 13, 2008 12:42 PM

Mar 2007
Kallen is definitely taking over C.C. as the sexy role *_*

Kallen in a C.C. cosplay?!?! [nosebleed]

i know thats a strait jacket btw

and a close up of C.C.'s pink taco was very unexpected *_* [nosebleed x30]
RanivusJul 13, 2008 12:46 PM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Sep 4, 2008 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
Glad to see Lelouch hasn't forgotten about his sister through all of this. And against popular opinion, I hope Kallen dies. I don't like her.
Jan 15, 2009 9:12 PM

Sep 2008
this show is taking a nose dive into averageness. I expected a lot more from its reputation and its spectacular first season.
Feb 8, 2009 5:09 AM

Mar 2008
Hmm, this was a very interesting episode, finally saw lelouch fight on the frontlines, plus I find out that the maid somehow was able to disguise herself as lelouch at the school.

On a final note, 3 of the knights of the round are at his school, WTF!?

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Feb 8, 2009 5:50 AM

Mar 2008
sunshinesan said:
this show is taking a nose dive into averageness. I expected a lot more from its reputation and its spectacular first season.

Couldn't agree more.
A tiny bit disappointed to be honest...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2009 6:55 PM

Jun 2008
O_O That was unpredictable Sayoko as Lelouch's double, but LOL Sayoko kissed Shirley so she wouldn't notice OMG this is gonna be so problematic for Lelouch xDD.. Hehe Lelouch escapes to Tamaki since they're all asking question, also I'm surprised that C.C. denied the arranged marriage too. o.o Urgh they shouldn't put Gino in the uniform. +.+
HEY!
Apr 30, 2009 6:53 AM

Jun 2008
waaa.. so that's why zero revealed his face to that maid on the ship... she posed as his double!!! this explains it.. anyway... what the??? not getting it.. so V.V. is like the new leader of the witches/weird people that give geasses and C.C. used to be the leader??? by the way? how does C.C. know of lulu's mom anyway...
May 20, 2009 9:33 AM
Feb 2009
I have just read the discussion throw and I was surprised how almost everyone have overseen important things in the CG-universe :s

first of all a lot of you said that the show is pulling out overpowered knightmares all the time
but think about it! how many times did they actually do it ?
there where the lancelot in the complete beginning ... a test object from britannia
then a couple of episodes later came the guren which had been developed by kyoto in the same time that britannia made lancelot
about half a season later Tohdoh and the four holy swords got an upgrade, now that rakshatta joined the black knight and they had become a HUGE organisation

In R2 came the other knights of the round and rollo, but they have probably had their knightmares for as long as Suzaku had the Lancelot
and now the black knights and Xingke got a powerfull knightmare

SuzakuKururugi10 said:
Edgeraid said:

The Engineer for the Black Knights(can't remmeber her name) did have 1 year to experiment with just about whatever she wanted to make whatever she wanted.

I couldn't have explained it better my self, I know Rakshata good enough to know that she would spend the year developing new knightmares, and not just sid around doing nothing
it all seems VERY natural to me

and the fact that Lelouch has gotten a knigtmare for himself shows that he now takes his own quote serious "If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his servants to follow?"

then you guys complained about Lelouch taking love seriously
- shirley made him realize that a strong leader that ensures succes is NOT enough to get the support of the people, you need to affact their feelings aswell
that is a face well known be every great leader!
besides, if they had forced the empress to marry someone, they would have been no better than the brittaniens, and the Chinese people and Xingke would not have helped them further on, since the Empress is so important to them

about Suzaku, you need to understand how he thinks:
he is NOT kidnapping Kallen!!!
he is rescuing her from a band of terrorists and is doing what he can to help her get back to being the ash ford students he used to know.

about Sayoko, I think that it is quite obvious when you think about it:
she has lived with Lelouch for 7 years knowing hes true identity, and background.
she simply CAN'T avoid finding out about his plans for opposing britania
so to help him she join the BK, and after becoming a part of the organisation, and getting to "know" Zero it can't have taking her long to figure out who was behind the mask.
and since she is the only BK member still at ash ford (can't leave with out revealing that Lelouch has regained memory) she is the only one left for the job.
Villeta and Rollo has to show them self at the school so they can't be Lelouch at the same time.

but something I DON'T understand is:
why did Sayoko have to kiss sherly ?
it would taking about 2 secounds for the door to close and there is a lot of other ways to keep her distracted for these 2 sec
on the other hand it might be the push Lulu needs to start rebuilding what he destroyed as he used his geass on her.
Aug 30, 2009 9:51 PM

Jan 2009
So I guess we're taking a break from all the epicness and it's back to the Ashford Academy. I'm actually quit relieved. The last few eps have been so grand in scale and plot that it'll be nice to see the characters return to everyday life.

Jan 29, 2010 11:58 PM

Nov 2008
They have taken Kallen away. I still wonder if there is love between these people. And what Lulu's replacement did is WOW. But she did not look that happy when he came back.
Feb 3, 2010 1:45 PM

Jan 2010
Man that was an epic battle for the loli.
And at the end where the chinese guy shakes hand with Zero , that was some epic scene with the future wifes of zero and the chinese guy and the nightmares.....oh man I fucking need that as a Wallpaper.
Apr 30, 2010 11:31 AM

May 2009
Kodomo_R said:
Man that was an epic battle for the loli.

lol

@ Topic:

I just remember Sayoko kissing Shirley, being amused by Lelouch's reaction to Shirley in the end and to the two Knights Of Round matriculating into the school.

Also, some great cinematography too:
xD;
Nov 7, 2010 12:12 PM
Jul 2009
I was hoping they weren't going to relegate this show to ridiculous power ups but I can't say I wasn't warned either. S1 was good but S2 is slowly going downhill.
Nov 12, 2010 1:15 PM
Jul 2010
He transmitted the conversation with the Eunuchs! Amazing^^

But I'm also not liking this power-ups almost every episode. I need more strategy and less technology.
Dec 29, 2010 7:12 PM

Jul 2010
Good episode, I guess. I wasn't too into this entire conflict with the Chinese Federation.

So Sayoko is the Lelouch-in-disguise. Props to the technology.
Jan 6, 2011 12:24 PM
Jan 2011
NOO KALLLEN
lelouch loves her :)
so cute.
i love code geass
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

436 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:47 PM

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.