New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 6, 2011 10:00 PM

Dec 2010
I really like Shou... but I hope she ends up with Tokiya (:
"have you ever really danced on the edge? is something still scaring you?"
Sep 19, 2011 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
i have to go with otoya.. he's just the perfect guy!!!! ^_^ love him.... though if i were to rank

1) otoya (the really bubbly, nice guy)
2) tokiya (the cool guy haha)
3) shou (the really small cute guy)
4) jinguuji (the hot playboy guy)
5) natsuki (the split personality guy)
6) hijirikawa (the cultural japanese guy)
Sep 20, 2011 9:57 PM

Aug 2007
So little Natsuki love... sobsob
Sep 22, 2011 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
Otoya! He's so cheerfull, and kind <3
I like Natsuki too, I don't know why, but he has somenthing that I love^^
Sep 22, 2011 7:09 AM

Aug 2007
SATSUKI <3!!!
Sep 23, 2011 3:36 AM

Jan 2010
Ittoki x3 Definetely Ittoki <3

Sep 23, 2011 12:32 PM

Oct 2008
Fujosee said:
Japan sure has VERY different taste compared with foreign fans' taste. Most of you seem to have either Ittoki or Tokiya as the ichiban, while Japan seem to prefer SHO than any of them. O.O I recently got hooked with this series that I started hunting their pics in pixiv and somehow got really, really surprised with the amount of viewers Sho fanarts got (always 100+ or 1000-5000+ viewers, it's amazing it managed to attract lots considering they only have Sho or Natsuki+Sho in it, without other members, n compared to the other members fanarts, they didn't get as many views as Sho O.o has Japan's fujoshi become pedo?).
Then again, most of this series fanarts with high viewers/ratings always end up to be Sho's. (I only saved their pixiv pics which got high views/rating, last I checked, it turned out most of it were Sho fanarts) lololol
Btw I don't vote. Love them all <3
But I can say Sho has the most unique character design, n if u've played the game, you could say Sho has the most interesting background story. Plus Kaoru <3

Ahm, I thought the japs like Tokiya, Sho and Masato the best(based on the game routes), derp.

anyway, for me....Masato only
bekeruSep 25, 2011 5:18 AM
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Sep 25, 2011 2:13 AM

Jun 2011
I had hard time to decide between Otoya and Masato, but I voted for Masato since he is losing xD Then, Natsuki (Satsuki xD), Shou, Ren, and lastly, Tokiya... It's not that I don't like him, but I like the others more xD And the teacher is also cool xD So is the principal xDDD
Sep 28, 2011 4:01 AM

Sep 2010
Natsuki for me I love his split personality. Then its Ittoki, Tokiya, and then everyone else.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 30, 2011 11:00 AM

Jun 2011
Final score:
-Tokiya (Mamoru Miyano, what an awesome guy!)
-Ittoki (&lt;3 Love him)
-Shou (HE IS SO ADORABLE~)
-Masato (SuzuKen~)
-Ren (&gt;.&gt; I'm sorry, I just don't like Ren, he's... so fricking mean.)
-Natsuki and Ringo (0.0 Whattttttttt? Ringo is AWESOME. And Natsuki's Gemini complex is pretty cool!)
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Oct 30, 2011 3:24 PM
Jan 2010
Not many Jinguuji fans? Thats okay! More for me *o*
Nov 2, 2011 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
This is difficult O.o
In the beginning I pretty much liked them all, except Tokiya, I didn't really like him; however, after finishing the series I now have my favorites, many of which are tied xD

Mah Order:
-Tokiya: I didn't like him, but after a sob backstory &amp; stuff, he REALLY grew on me :)
-Ittoki &amp; Natsuki: Ittoki was actually my favorite before xD &amp; Natsuki's Satsuki made him soooo interesting
- Syou: he's hilarious 'nuff said
-Masato &amp; Ren: I'm sorry, but the anime had you being real bland, Hirjirikawa OTL Ren was made into a jerk, so yeah Dx
Nov 3, 2011 5:06 AM

May 2011
Fujosee said:
Japan sure has VERY different taste compared with foreign fans' taste. Most of you seem to have either Ittoki or Tokiya as the ichiban, while Japan seem to prefer SHO than any of them. O.O I recently got hooked with this series that I started hunting their pics in pixiv and somehow got really, really surprised with the amount of viewers Sho fanarts got (always 100+ or 1000-5000+ viewers, it's amazing it managed to attract lots considering they only have Sho or Natsuki+Sho in it, without other members, n compared to the other members fanarts, they didn't get as many views as Sho O.o has Japan's fujoshi become pedo?).
Then again, most of this series fanarts with high viewers/ratings always end up to be Sho's. (I only saved their pixiv pics which got high views/rating, last I checked, it turned out most of it were Sho fanarts) lololol
Btw I don't vote. Love them all &lt;3
But I can say Sho has the most unique character design, n if u've played the game, you could say Sho has the most interesting background story. Plus Kaoru &lt;3

You know this remains me of the dialogue from Lovely complex where Otani proudly shouts "the time for little men has finally dawned" or something like that XD

hmm my vote still goes to Ittoki Otoya &lt;3
and also found cecile to be very charismatic *sparkly eyed*
Nov 6, 2011 6:39 AM

Apr 2009
Amaya-no-Hime said:
1) Ringo-sensei
2) Ringo-sensei
3) Ringo-sensei
4) There are other guys?

I kinda like Masato too, but only because he's voiced by SuzuKen and this is the first time I've heard him do this sort of character.

Finally managed to watch the whole show. And this bc of the sound and VA's only.

LOL @ your list. I second to that.XD
In general, all the guys look too weird and flashy to me that I could get hooked on one of them.
I first didn't like Masato that much, but grow to like him (mainly bc of Suzu) more. Especially in the last few episodes he really grew on me. He's probably second on my list after Ittoki. I've heard Suzu voicing similar characters but this is the first time, where his voice was so deep that I wouldn't recognize him if I didn't know it was him.

I never liked Ren and this didn't change through the whole show. Suwabe-san's voice is the only good thing on him, but he's so irritating. Oddly enough though, this character seems to be quite popular among the japanese fangirls from what I can tell, if not one of the most popular of the group.-_-
And as I'm not so much into Shota, Shou is the second least likeable character. Plus, he's got the weirdest style/design.

Ichinose was at first not very interesting for me, but as the 'story' progress he seems almost the only one of the guys who has some deep personality. The only thing that makes it difficult for me to like him more is unfortunately Mamo's voice acting. I don't know, I've always liked his voice, but in this show he sounds so... too hard-trying maybe? In my opinion Mamo was so much more natural in his voice acting before. But he's a great singer, so that kinda makes that up..?

Ittoki is the most likeable, natural guy out of the group for me. I can imagine to get well with him if he was real.

Again, a Reverse-harem Anime that would have wasted my time watching if it weren't for the music and VA's.
shiroi-ookamiNov 6, 2011 6:57 AM
Nov 18, 2011 4:15 AM

Jan 2009
My favourite one is Masato :D

I liked him from the start.
He's not like other people from traditional family (cold, very strict - Byakuya alike), because he is nice and care about others. How to say that...(to not make him look like tsundere, which he's not).
Damn, can't write it properly. Maybe some could understand what I mean T-T

My second fav is Ichinose Tokiya.
(I hope it's not like that because of Miyano Mamoru's voice....)
Dec 31, 2011 3:23 PM

Dec 2011
Natsuki is soo underestimated :C

I vote for him, but I love Masato the most followed by N/Satsuki.
Feb 23, 2012 3:43 AM
Oct 2011
II fangirl Ittoki, can't wait for Season 2
Feb 2, 2013 4:50 AM

Jun 2010
It's hard to pick just one because I love all six of them so much! <3 But if I really have to pick my favorite among the six, then I'm stuck between Masato and Tokiya.
Feb 5, 2013 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
Masato-kun. <3
Apr 27, 2013 8:23 PM
Jan 2008
I don't know. They're all kind of charming in their own way but so far I seem to like:

Bluehaired tsundere(Masa?): He seems to be the most sweetest so far and I'm kinda rooting for him and Haruka.

Natsuki: LOL. I just watched his background episode and he's a troll. But so far, I kind of like his and Masato's songs the best. I like their voices. Ren's song too.

Ren a.k.a PLAYA: Token manwhore but I like his song too.

Syo the Shota Bait: At first I thought this was that woman who voiced Ed Elric and Hitsugaya from Bleach, but I realize that it's a guy. He's funny, but I've seen funnier.

Ittoki: He's a sweetie. I'd vote for him and Haruka too. I kind of like him with that other girl though too.

Ichinose: Man oh man, he's a fucking pain but it's pretty obvious that he's probaly the designated character that Haruka winds up with.

But I'm only halfway thru season one, so I'm guessing he starts to lighten up
Aug 2, 2013 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
I'll go with Ichinose-san... xD

Aug 5, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2013
I voted for Ringo since HE IS THE BOMB. In terms of appearance, I love Cecil, Masato, SATSUKI, and Ren. >~< Cecil gives off an Arabian prince feeling, which I absolutely love but his voice is so squeaky...it irritates me to no end. If he had a husky voice...he would be perfect. Ren is sexy. Period. I love Masato though. I like his voice and he is just my type. (>///<) Satsuki is such a bad boy. How can you say no to him? Voice-wise, I love Tokiya. Miyano Mamoru. Words need not be used.
Oct 2, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
Masato: Masato is definitely my favorite. He's just my type: broody and calm. Reminds me of Kyouya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club, only sweeter.

Tokiya: Is gorgeous and has the best singing voice.

Ittoki: Has the sweetest personality! I love him.

Ren: I've never been into the ladies man type.

Syo: Is adorable. He reminds me of my best friend in school, small and feisty.

Natsuki: I also love Natsuki. He's so cute (when his glasses are on).

Ringo: Ringo is awesome!!! He's absolutely fabulous.
Oct 2, 2013 3:42 PM

Jun 2013
Tokiya or Ren.
Nov 25, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
Out of the six, since I don't really go for crossdressing teachers. IDK why but I liked Masato the most, even if he wasn't the most skilled singer or looked the best (like Tokiya) but I guess it's because he's really caring in his own ways.

In order: Masato > Tokiya > Natsuki > Ottoya > Ren > Shou
Nov 29, 2013 9:29 AM
Nov 2013
Vote for Natsuki <3

At first, I like Satsuki because of his craziness, but now, I think Nacchan is cute, too X"D
Nov 29, 2013 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
OTOYAAAAAA
Dec 29, 2013 2:49 PM
Dec 2013
Tokiya but uhh my goosk Cecil is sooooooo awesome Won't spoil it but in Uta no prince sama maji love 2000% (second season) episode 2 EPIC AWAKARD FUNNY try to kiss scene Halarious look on guys facesXD XD syo gets defensive!!
Jul 31, 2014 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
Am I the only one here who's overall #1 favorite is Ren? ;n; ;n; ;n;

*forever alone*
Aug 24, 2014 9:31 AM

Jan 2008
I voted for Tokiya - he grew on me as the plot progressed. He's by far the most emotional of the bunch in the long run, even though it doesn't show often.

I like practically all the guys (especially "Satsuki" and Otoya), though my least favorite is Syo. He acts like a brat most of the time.

...I also like Ryuuya-sensei. XD Which is weird since I usually dislike his voice actor.
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Dec 4, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2012
TheAwesomeHannah said:

I love him too, dw
Dec 4, 2014 2:18 PM

Dec 2012
TheAwesomeHannah said:

*forever alone*
No, me too.
Dec 4, 2014 2:21 PM

Feb 2013
My favorite and my number one is Ringo. I love him too much I could cry. But after him, it comes Ren. Always.

Dec 11, 2014 7:03 AM
Nov 2013
Probably Otoya because he is just way too nice and sweet.
Dec 4, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
1) Ittoki
2) Tokiya
3) Masato
Feb 20, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
Otoya has stolen my heart ever since he was introduced.
I like everyone except for Ren and Tokiya. I'm indifferent towards them.
Oct 9, 2020 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
My list :

1. Tokiya (best boi)
2. Otoya
3. Shou
4. Hijirikawa
5. Natsuki
6. Ren

But I only ship Haruka with either Otoya or Hijirikawa, since I assume both of them had feelings for her.
Mar 17, 2021 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Masato.

I mean, lol, his serious, quiet, and calm nature just makes me ... like him, maybe? Also, I think it would be great if she had a character development where she gave off an explosive feeling that she was putting aside, right? If I position myself as Haruka, Masato also has his own soft side.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% Episode 1 discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 2, 2011

125 by ai93 »»
May 5, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.