Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 2:49 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hohohoho.... that bastard Prince... rejoicing on poor Fred's sorrow... enjoying the girl Fred wanted... Poor guy... and he really wants to get her... But looks like it's not the end of the mess... Looks like Fred wanna abduct/kidnap our dear Lydenee or whatever her name is... and claim it for himself :P

But meanwhile we can't forget our hot new couple... Richard and Mireille~~ They're so cute together and they match perfectly well! It's surprising that Richard actually wants her, and likes her and loves her, while obviously our dear girl is oblivious to those facts... The events unfolded on this chapter were interesting and felt like a good closure for the story... of course it's not all yet... There are lots of adventures to unfold! Well lesee who picks up this project since OSS got bored of it and don't want to keep on working on it...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 12:27 AM

Jun 2010
where did you read it?
Edit: ok.. I've read it at the odd squad's site..
OMG! I'm loving Fred, he is your not usual guy out there. And he really did go out on a journey again..
yellowbudsJul 16, 2011 1:03 AM
Nov 28, 2011 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
I thought chapter 8 was pretty cute, but I really wanted that kiss scene! -.-+ darn those fireworks. Anyways, I hope there are more chapters after this. On mangafox, it says that chapter 9 is coming soon, but this chapter seemed like the last chapter (no real cliff hangers and a cute ending)...
Nov 17, 2012 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Too bad. They didn't kiss. And I'm liking Fred. ~ :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 28 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 19, 2016

4 by bohe_naicha »»
May 11, 2022 12:31 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 12 Discussion

Surana - Dec 5, 2017

0 by Surana »»
Dec 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 21, 2011

1 by saoki »»
Sep 1, 2017 9:46 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

3 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 25, 2013 5:19 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 3, 2012 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.