Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2011 1:54 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
and he's gone, just like that.
Keaton reminds me of Tenma and Ginko at the same time.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jun 28, 2011 11:19 AM
Jul 2010
Good stuff. It was like watching the movie High and Low abridged.
Sep 10, 2014 5:44 PM

Feb 2013
This felt like the most meh-ish episode so far. All the past ones were great or good, but this one just felt kinda unrealistic in how everything went and how the kidnapper would react, along with some pretty shallow details Keaton was examining in the kidnapper imo
Oct 27, 2018 5:53 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think I liked this one. The kidnapper got away, and some funny logic as to how the kidnapper would react.

No big plot wrapped up in the kidnapping either....seemed odd to leave it like this.
Mar 14, 2021 4:02 AM

Feb 2012
The first episode I didn't like. It wasn't bad as such, just boring. Very average. There was nothing I haven't seen a hundred times before in kidnapping stories, and Keaton's presence didn't have much of an impact on the plot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Master Keaton Episode 21 Discussion

thisiodfkln - Jul 7, 2011

11 by Punkero »»
Apr 24, 3:05 PM

» I like what I see but doesn't this show feel a tad boring?

anizawa89 - Apr 18

5 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

» Does its anime include ova fully adapt manga till the end ?

ISeeLifePeople - Jan 30

1 by JX-78-2 »»
Jan 30, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Master Keaton Episode 24 Discussion

thisiodfkln - Jul 11, 2011

10 by A1E1BA »»
Jan 14, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Master Keaton Episode 14 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Sep 3, 2009

17 by A1E1BA »»
Jan 7, 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.