Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2011 12:26 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The introduction to Miyako's ways in class with Chitose being Haneda in appearance sure made Chitose freak out. For instance she is way too hyper going all jumpy with Haneda's bag in the following,

she looked like ADD kid although her fan service of panties and touching herself down there in the spoiler
did not disappoint at all. It was good.

The other thing is Chitose in a maid out fit in the following,

is a automatic Do not want! Aaarghhh my eyes, OMG that looks bad but I hope the girls will at least be pleased since us guys are certainly not going to, well not me in fact.

Asuka definitely was jealous of Miyako and she knows about Chitose very well but seems this Tamaizumi's part was deep shit with OST playing.

Narita x Naru goal done! Bike is found and it looks like the device in there is a important object to Naru! Thing is WTF was the message left on it? I really want to know.

ROFL @ gang sides gathering tons of bikes for like nothing! XD So all in all a rather more cool downed episode but lots of info and talking that explains more stuff.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 29, 2011 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
loled at chitose, its finally my turn!!! xD
May 30, 2011 8:44 AM

Jul 2010
Wow Miyako was on hyper drive! Not much censors in this episode.
May 31, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2008
Seeing them change back 'n forth with the same face, I can somehow imagine Youji's characteristics composed of other four.
Jun 1, 2011 11:56 AM

Apr 2011
Seeing this anime makes me want to play the VN again..
I don't want to spoil anything (That is, if they continue using plot from the game), so I'll just say this:
Asuka and Kobato are little bitches, Naru is the most innocent one.
Jun 1, 2011 11:27 PM

Aug 2008
Kaeyuki said:
What about Hiyoko? She seems more innocent than Naru so far.
Jun 2, 2011 3:03 PM
Jun 2009
Now it explains he does not really change appearance when he changes personality but alot of this had me asking wtf
Jun 2, 2011 3:10 PM
Mar 2010
KaitoDash said:
Kaeyuki said:

It's always the more explicitly perverted ones that turn out to be innocent :3

So is the real, original one Takashi? Or is it the one that hasn't appeared yet?(The boy that was watching the television, Kobato's true brother(?)
Jun 2, 2011 5:06 PM

Sep 2008
TAKEN AWAY!?
I would gladly take you away, loli-san.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2011 7:16 PM

Jun 2010
The beginning totally confused me. So she doesn't have that power where she can go to that world, right? Shuusuke screaming, "Takashi-kun what did you do" totally made me laugh. I wonder what happen to Takashi and why isn't he coming back? I can't even guess what the message she got at the end says. Maybe something from her mother.

Jun 2, 2011 7:23 PM
Jul 2008
herox3 said:
KaitoDash said:
Kaeyuki said:
It's always the more explicitly perverted ones that turn out to be innocent :3

What's the criteria for being a bitch or innocent? They felt about the same to me;
The message on the pager isn't as important as it is being made out of.
KJacketJun 2, 2011 7:26 PM
Jun 2, 2011 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
Elite60 said:
Wow Miyako was on hyper drive! Not much censors in this episode.

Yeah, she looked like the glum, emo girl too. :/

Also, they finally found her bike somehow and the pocket bell still being in the basket. Wouldn't someone steal it? Well I guess not, it looked kind of crappy. Wonder what the message was.
Jun 2, 2011 9:52 PM

Jun 2010
Chitose getting control of the body while at school was pretty amusing. And in that pretty dress, too. Sure would make a decent trap.

Alice never fails to disappoint me, I just want to give her a hug. She's so pure and innocent.

Glad this shit with Narita and Naru is finally done. Maybe we can get some PLOT going, like the gangs. They're easilly the second best part of this show (best part being Alice, of course. Isn't she just adorable?)
Jun 3, 2011 2:07 AM
Apr 2011
I like the way this anime turned.
I'm glad it's not like the other shitty harems.
Jun 3, 2011 8:01 AM

Jun 2009
So Dora likes Naru, huh. ;) He was even blushing. :D Certainly nice episode. :)
Jun 3, 2011 9:18 AM

Aug 2010
Nice, I'll look forward to next week.

Jun 3, 2011 2:28 PM

Aug 2010
woo narita and chitose filled episode =3 miyako freaked the hell out of me LOL the punchline was full of win though

Naru's message is driving me crazy though (i hope its not something terribly depressing cuz the honesty with hiyoko was too much for another slightly drama-ish feel to the episode) other than that i cant wait for next week =)
Jun 3, 2011 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
Woah woah woah, If Takashi is the real body owner
then who was that guy that was changing channels last ep ?

I miss DJ Condor
Jun 3, 2011 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
I want to see all of them switching on a different scenes rather than having the same personality on the same scenes such as Shuusuke at the bar and Hayato lurking in the night. I guess my dream will come true soon XDD

I wonder if Hayato would ever take over Takeshi's body on this show. I want to see Asuka's reaction XDD

And it seems next week Shuusuke will take over Hayato's according to the preview :D I can't wait to see that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 3, 2011 3:58 PM

Oct 2010
Before I forget I got a quick though about Naru's family problem. It could be related to familial abuse or violence. Something either related to that or is the main problem. If Naru cannot live with her family and her brother has a personality that requires violence and a vigilances group it probably is because he had to deal with something violent or immoral just IMO.
Game_Master said:
Woah woah woah, If Takashi is the real body owner then who was that guy that was changing channels last ep ?
That is the real MC personality. It's #1 and the real brother of Kobato.

Jun 3, 2011 9:29 PM
Oct 2009
Why chitose wanted to be the idol!!! OMG my eyes
I don't know if is Miyako (the truth is that i can't remember the names of the caracters in this anime) but I loved this scene when she went hyper and made all belive that.

If we are going to the realistic, it could be that naru had a very traumatic experience. But if this is right why our 4 heroines were flirting with him saying that they were going to other city.
If we go and belive that there is another world and etc..... It's the same but thinking abou it that is telling us that is more complex the story about the other world.
The truth is that that scene is sort of a key moment and is important to get the complete picture about the story.
Jun 3, 2011 10:00 PM

May 2009
Kaeyuki said:
Seeing this anime makes me want to play the VN again..

Sounds like a cool VN do you know where to buy/download the VN? It seems like an interesting game.
Yaoi, Yuri, Twincest </3 IS LOVE!

Otaku for life!
Jun 4, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2008
I can't stand it everytime one of the YFB pops up. I dislike their speech pattern and they aren't funny. D:
Jun 4, 2011 1:48 AM

Oct 2010
darkerealm said:
I can't stand it everytime one of the YFB pops up. I dislike their speech pattern and they aren't funny. D:
Sorry but LR2001 guy is cool. His rap is stuff you don't see in anime often. Last I saw of that was in Kodomo no Omocha.

Jun 4, 2011 4:06 AM

Dec 2010
darkerealm said:

Yeah...just like in samurai champloo it wasn't funny or amusing to me. Just crazy and stupid. It's not even stupid funny. The gangs are the least liked of this show for me. I would have given Oretachi a 10/10, but them and other minor points annoy me too much.
Jun 4, 2011 7:58 AM
Jan 2011
So Dora's mission is not the bike after all but to look for a "Pocket Bell???????"
Jun 4, 2011 6:18 PM

Nov 2009
I was annoyed at the scene from last episode, but when she came into the classroom this time around i couldn't help but laugh.

God damn, they finally found the bike thank god.
Jun 4, 2011 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
well the school part was interesting, would have been nice to know what this actually was from the start. 4 split personalities and the real one we haven't seen yet. so high school student, cafe server/writer, gang member/random job night wanderer and the that weird one. there still has to something more why we keep seeing this weird Gretagarde stuff and if uh he can end with one of the girls.
Jun 5, 2011 5:42 AM

May 2010
This keeps on getting better and better. I am slowly understanding, I think, though the one thing that confused me, I thought Takashi knew about the other two personalities? Chitose said that he didn't.

Aww, the sister is so cute with the breakfasts she prepares.
Jun 8, 2011 8:25 AM

May 2010
Hayato in day light! xD

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 9, 2011 4:56 AM

Jul 2010
Well at least it's getting a little more interesting now. It's actually going somewhere with all the characters, but it's still a pretty confusing.

If it's supposed to be a romance anime, then they really have to pick up the pace in the last few episodes!

Jun 9, 2011 6:12 PM
Sep 2010
Things will end soon, hope they make a sweet ending such as Shuffle's

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Jun 15, 2011 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
Miyako is now up there with my favorites in this show.
Jun 28, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2010
Not really interested in this show anymore, but it was nice that the girl found her bike and rode into the sunset with Dora. Good end?

The series is over. Right?....right?
Jan 3, 2012 3:56 PM

Jul 2010
wow yamashi or watever sure was hyper.

Feb 9, 2013 2:14 PM

Jan 2013
Blehh. Some characters are good. A lot are boring
Jul 1, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2012
Interesting but slow development, some weird things are going all around the personalities!
Sep 7, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder how all this will end. Like will all the personalities get their happy endings? Or just alot of sad goodbyes.
Oct 6, 2020 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. So.. What Shuusuke and Drac actually want to do before time runs out?.. And why they won't share to each other?.. Do they have like personal questions with girls unsolved or something?.. Because, if it'd be something for Haneda's sake - they'd just talk it out, I imagine.. But they don't.. So probably it's something personal?.. Not necessary, though..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2011

50 by Rad_Scientist »»
Feb 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - May 9, 2011

54 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 23, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 17, 2011

65 by BrianaBird »»
Apr 13, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2011

100 by Edocchi »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:33 PM

» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai for PSVita and PS3

nbdmiyako - Feb 26, 2014

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 22, 2021 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.