Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 6, 2011 10:10 AM

Feb 2011
now looking forward for erio to return to school :3

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 6, 2011 10:46 AM

May 2008
You just have to laugh at Meme, and Erio, and everyone else in the entire show.
And who says Erio is not an alien (or whatever she is.... haha have not decided yet)??? She cant fly but as far as I know human hair does not sparkle (which is epic win btw).
Also why is it that every episode my favorite part is the OP??? Its not like I dont love the rest of the show, but still.

Erio plus school= futon relapse??? It shall be fun either way
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
May 6, 2011 10:47 AM

May 2010
helski666 said:
-Nappa what does your scouter say about that girl?
-7000 Moe level and rising...
-Im-Impossible!!! She's just a low level earthling!

I lol'd. T-up!! xD

Another episode that's full of WIN!!!!

Ryokou visiting Makoto +8998
Maekawa in eggplant costume +8999
Erio in the bike +9000
Meme (in bed, inside the fridge, and hugging Makoto) OVER 9000!!!!!!1!111

Also, the dialogues are really entertaining!!
StormViruzMay 6, 2011 10:59 AM
May 6, 2011 11:02 AM

Apr 2010
Meme is definitely one of the most awesome characters of this season and one of the reasons why this anime is so interesting.
I wonder what more we can expect from her.

Erio giving those panties was kind of funny and the fact that she is not acting like a alien anymore is great.
She seemed so much better now and way more interesting i just wonder what she will do next and i can really see the mother and daughter relation between her and Meme.
May 6, 2011 11:57 AM

Sep 2008
DuroDeMatar said:
5 centimeters per second reference :P

Yeah!! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2011 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
I find Meme's character and Nonaka Ai's voice extremely annoying. The OP makes me want to come back to the show, though.
May 6, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2008
I lol-ed when Makoto shut the fridge door on Meme. That was funny!
May 6, 2011 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
Next episode will introduce another cute girl, my guess. God, I like this show :')

May 6, 2011 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
I know what's going to happen! Makoto is going to fall in love with his cousin, get raped by Meme, become abducted by aliens, be subject to inhumane experimentation, be dropped from the space ship into the sea, thus breaking his left arm instead...and when discharged from the hospital he will arrive home only to realize that he is now in an alternate dimension and the roles of Erio and Meme have been switched.
May 6, 2011 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
This would also be a delusion.....If I had my way. Whole episode made me lol. Love this Anime
May 6, 2011 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
This is really turning out to be much nicer than I expected it to.

The ED's also really grown on me, can't stop listening
May 6, 2011 2:11 PM
Jan 2010
Hoppy said:
Erio is out of the futon for good

I hope not.
May 6, 2011 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
Meme is such a cock tease. I'd bang her 4 times in only this episode.

Wasabi said:

i c wut u did thar

another wall of text

There i thought people learn to ignore BMs trollan'. Oh well, not that i'm reading it anyway.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 6, 2011 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
she looks more beautiful in the dress and it brings out the loli in her along with the sparkles from her hair.
Wait a second, how is Erio a loli when she has breasts? She most likely the most MOE and beauty of this whole season. Erio makes K-ON girls run for their MOE popularity to go up.

I got some crazy ass theory as like are all the girls fish genetically infused? I mean lip wise and skin color wise specifically in this series. I mean you do see in the OP marine life being represented like octopus and whatnot. Anyways please punk us suddenly with Aliens in this series. OK? Kthxb.

Erio is debatable if she's a loli or not. I do agree she's the most beautiful and moe of the Spring season. As for some trolling with introductions of actual ETs, I do want such an occurance.

Lolis can have a chest too, she has to be child-like or younger then what she really is (I think.. anywho.. she's 16.. she looks.. 14...nuff said?) as for her being moe and whatnot..
LIES ALL LIES //shot down
nah jk jk... I agree with that 100% <3
anywho..

nice episode lol, explained all those points thing, and a lot of chibi..
lol Eggplant costume xD

OShoranO said:
Anything involving Meme should be worth postive points.

IKR... being with that cute MILF is worth some points
:c atleast 1... or half a point.. oh well
HakoshiMay 6, 2011 3:31 PM
May 6, 2011 2:37 PM

Oct 2009
I didn't expect him to break his arm from the fall.

Meme in the fridge was hilarious.
May 6, 2011 7:13 PM

Nov 2008
Not enough Erio :( At least I'm satisfied to see her finally out of the futon and wore a pretty dress <333

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 6, 2011 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
Ryuuko providing the comedy for me this episode. Also, how can Mako not give in to Meme?
May 6, 2011 9:01 PM

Jun 2008
This show is much better than the synopsis and pre-release led me to think it would be. Full ED where?
May 6, 2011 9:09 PM
Aug 2008
Love this episodes ending *-*
May 6, 2011 9:17 PM

Sep 2010
Erio gave up being an Alien and became a House-Keeper......But she still has her futon........ ;)

This series moe level is rising with each episode......... :D
May 6, 2011 11:12 PM

Oct 2010
stevethapirate said:
And who says Erio is not an alien (or whatever she is.... haha have not decided yet)??? She cant fly but as far as I know human hair does not sparkle (which is epic win btw).
That's why I wondering about a lot and it's not only her but Meme also has that.
Heiru said:
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
she looks more beautiful in the dress and it brings out the loli in her along with the sparkles from her hair.
Wait a second, how is Erio a loli when she has breasts? She most likely the most MOE and beauty of this whole season. Erio makes K-ON girls run for their MOE popularity to go up.

I got some crazy ass theory as like are all the girls fish genetically infused? I mean lip wise and skin color wise specifically in this series. I mean you do see in the OP marine life being represented like octopus and whatnot. Anyways please punk us suddenly with Aliens in this series. OK? Kthxb.

Erio is debatable if she's a loli or not. I do agree she's the most beautiful and moe of the Spring season. As for some trolling with introductions of actual ETs, I do want such an occurance.

Lolis can have a chest too, she has to be child-like or younger then what she really is (I think.. anywho.. she's 16.. she looks.. 14...nuff said?) as for her being moe and whatnot..
Not really because Eiken proved that already and failed at it. Loli are child like but their chest does not go beyond "A" cup and Erio has it at least at "B" now so it's a not for me with loli but MOE for sure.
Ousto said:
I didn't expect him to break his arm from the fall.
Me neither but it makes sense that he was completely out of it to be conscious of how to fall in water. Water is essentially like cement if you don't land in it like you nail a nail into a wooden board. Essentially Niwa could have had his stomach flat open if he landed wrong and instead of landing on his arm. Essentially the way he landed was like landing from 3rd level building onto cement. Get it?
twonline said:
Erio gave up being an Alien and became a House-Keeper......But she still has her futon........ ;)
That is excellent GIF/avatar part. Anyone wants a avatar of it, I will make. Really nice segment there friend! :D

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 7, 2011 1:28 AM

Sep 2008
The things I would do to have Meme under my covers, on my bike... or in my refrigerator.

5cmps is the best anime movie ever though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2011 2:03 AM

May 2010
'Receiving girls' panties as a present: +... Wait,-1' - looks like Makoto isn't honest with himself, haha
May 7, 2011 2:46 AM

Jun 2009
I don't know why they don't find Maekawa's jokes funny.

Common Makoto. She's one hilarious Nasu!
May 7, 2011 3:09 AM

Dec 2007
This series might be a waste of time after all. :/ Extremely generic, annoying 'moe' characters (bloody Ryuishii...), characters were often off model as well (esp in the hospital scene), attempts at humor just make my eyes roll. Lowering the rating from 7 to 4, dropping if the next ep is not MUCH better...
May 7, 2011 7:32 AM

Sep 2010
Meme makes me feel guilty , since I am usually more on the lolicon side.

THEORY

Perhaps Erio is infected with a alien parasite.
May 7, 2011 7:52 AM

May 2009
lol there are some reference too in this episode

I see '5 centimeters per second' and 'Thanksgiving no yuutsu' xD
"Miracles isn't something that just happen. You have to make it happen"

May 7, 2011 10:25 AM

May 2010
nonlly said:
'Receiving girls' panties as a present: +... Wait,-1' - looks like Makoto isn't honest with himself, haha
true ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
May 7, 2011 3:02 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was okay, not has good as last week. Next week should be interesting since it's Eriko's B-Day, what could go wrong with that? XD
May 7, 2011 3:32 PM
Apr 2010
KAWAII!!!!
May 7, 2011 5:22 PM

Oct 2010
So Erio gave up on been an alien and on her memories. She looks forward to make new memories with Makoto and stop dwelling on whats lost.
Ryuuko likes Makoto (well she get jelouse when she hangs around other girls) but doesn't really want nothing else but been friends and Maekawa trolls her so hard for this.
vanhossen said:
I see '5 centimeters per second' and 'Thanksgiving no yuutsu' xD

I was laughing so hard on the 5cm/s thing... hopefully is not foreshadow of a terribad ending
huh?
May 8, 2011 5:46 AM

Jun 2009
As much as I loathe the moe, cutesy elements (even Soredemo wasn't THIS ridiculous), Denpa Onna sure does bring up some interesting points about adolescence and life.

The 5 cm per second reference was a nice touch.
May 8, 2011 6:46 AM

Nov 2009
superflat said:
This series might be a waste of time after all. :/ Extremely generic, annoying 'moe' characters (bloody Ryuishii...), characters were often off model as well (esp in the hospital scene), attempts at humor just make my eyes roll. Lowering the rating from 7 to 4, dropping if the next ep is not MUCH better...

This. But im not giving this another chance. Dropped !
May 8, 2011 8:14 AM

Apr 2009
Sometime towards the end of this episode I yawned so hard that I felt something cracking in my jaw - and it says a lot about both this series and this episode itself. Boring, generic, cliché, inane, but it's still not bad enough to make me feel like dropping it... but really, the worst anime of this season (among the ones I'm watching).

May 8, 2011 8:51 PM

Nov 2010
Slow but not exactly dead, rather than the refrigerator part and hospital one as well. Oh, also panties as a reward, really?
May 8, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2010
Loving the jokes in this anime, all of the ones with Meme are hilarious (especially the one in the hospital bed LOL) .
The whole adolescent points thing seems unnecessary, and this episode looked a bit lacking in the animation department(Like the chibi bits, it's charming I guess, but it's obviously a budget thing).
4/5 for this episode.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
May 9, 2011 1:15 AM

Oct 2010

Until this, I thought Erio was just adopted. Er.... XD

It's amazing.

May 9, 2011 3:49 AM

Aug 2010
Makoto has an interesting way of assigning points to certain events...

Anyhow, this episode needed more Erio! I have no problem with the others but I (usually) hate it when the titular character is not around (yeah, I know they both are, but you get my drift). Oh, I still secretly hope that Erio is an alien, I know my chances are fading, but I will not give up. 3...4... argh! 3.5/5
May 9, 2011 6:47 AM

Oct 2010
At the scene mako-kun aunt ask how many percent he was acting cold,why mako kun answer erio 5cm per second (i thought it was a movie?)
Signature Removed
May 9, 2011 6:40 PM

Feb 2008
her costumes are just too much.....

also i wonder what the real story really is.
May 10, 2011 1:13 PM

May 2011
*Pulls the covers off of meme*
"This would also be an illusion......If i had my way"

"I get the feeling my adolescence will hit a dead end if I stay around her too long.."

The meme flirting is hilarious, but so are his responses.
May 10, 2011 10:07 PM

Feb 2011
still can't get enough of the ending song

4/5
May 11, 2011 7:33 AM

Sep 2008
Lots of good lols in this episode.

Erio seems to be getting over her mental issues.

5/5
May 11, 2011 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
sparkles yay
May 11, 2011 3:48 PM

Dec 2010
Ryuushi is so kawaii
May 12, 2011 8:19 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know if my heart can take another moe character being introduced...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 14, 2011 12:05 PM

Nov 2009
Nothing happened, but the comedy this episode was top notch. Really enjoyed it.
May 18, 2011 1:34 PM

Sep 2010
Zingi said:

Until this, I thought Erio was just adopted. Er.... XD

It's amazing.

I already noticed that they look like eachother in the last episodes.

And again references: 5cm per second. And I think the name of the next episode is also a reference, to Haruhi: Thanksgiving no Yuutsu.
May 19, 2011 9:44 AM
Mar 2010
Strange episode..... now I wonder what will be plot of this series....
We will see an harem?? I hope and I think to exclude it....
We will see Erio's crazy and sad story??? I hope it!!! but final of this episode is so curious.... whath is that missile???

next to 5th ep
May 19, 2011 9:57 AM

Mar 2011
Man, this is too easy to watch, it just slides along with me sat her grinning like an idiot!

I love it!

Ryuushi is cute beyond words and Meme flirting with him is just too funny!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2011

220 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 14, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 28, 2011

178 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 12, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

127 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 14, 2011

222 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 12:37 PM

» What happened after episode 13?

tinydevil421 - Mar 3

4 by tinydevil421 »»
Mar 4, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.