Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2011 1:59 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if she's already signed over the building or if negotiations are just going really well. It certainly looks like she already gave in, but they didn't show the contract signing so there's still hope.

I wonder what will happen to the fashion show if she did already sell it and if it would negatively effect the brand image if the doll versions started being sold first.
Apr 26, 2011 2:44 AM

Nov 2007
jacobpaige said:
I wonder if she's already signed over the building or if negotiations are just going really well. It certainly looks like she already gave in, but they didn't show the contract signing so there's still hope.

I wonder what will happen to the fashion show if she did already sell it and if it would negatively effect the brand image if the doll versions started being sold first.

Nah, she hasn't signed anything. She's just been buttered up! :P

Anyway, love that Shuu's combined the two Tsukimis but it still doesn't look like her. XD

Also, will Kuranosuke be able to pull off wearing all the dresses on his own? Methinks not! Maybe Tsukimi will wear one as well...
Apr 26, 2011 2:37 PM

May 2010
That doll-clothier girl is crazy!
Apr 27, 2011 4:39 AM

Dec 2007
oh, shi...
if she goes to that party with Shuu she'll 100% fall for him even more.
damn it, Tsukimi! how come you haven't noticed such a descent guy who's always beside you and keep saving your ass all the time??!! that four-eyed freak doesn't even consider it a possibility to stop with reconstruction. just hate it. someone just slap some sense in that otaku girl! >___<
argh...
Apr 28, 2011 2:27 AM

Feb 2008
Iahel said:
oh, shi...
if she goes to that party with Shuu she'll 100% fall for him even more.
damn it, Tsukimi! how come you haven't noticed such a descent guy who's always beside you and keep saving your ass all the time??!! that four-eyed freak doesn't even consider it a possibility to stop with reconstruction. just hate it. someone just slap some sense in that otaku girl! >___<
argh...
In Shuu's defense, he doesn't know how important that place is to her and he's planning to marry her and move into a new home with her, thus making that apartment unnecessary. Also, he's fully aware that he's in love with her unlike Kuronosuke who's presenting himself more as an older brother/best friend than potential lover, since being her lover disgusts him (judging from his inner monologues). Not that any of that matters since Kuronosuke is guaranteed to win in the end. You can tell because 1) he was introduced first and 2) he gets at least 3 times as many pages as his brother.
Apr 28, 2011 3:09 PM

Oct 2009
Kuranosuke reminds me of Lady Gaga in this chapter.

That doll lady was pretty funny.
May 2, 2011 1:11 PM

Dec 2007
jacobpaige said:
In Shuu's defense, he doesn't know how important that place is to her and he's planning to marry her and move into a new home with her, thus making that apartment unnecessary. Also, he's fully aware that he's in love with her unlike Kuronosuke who's presenting himself more as an older brother/best friend than potential lover, since being her lover disgusts him (judging from his inner monologues). Not that any of that matters since Kuronosuke is guaranteed to win in the end. You can tell because 1) he was introduced first and 2) he gets at least 3 times as many pages as his brother.

I just don't like when dramas are maid out of nothing. though I kind of understand her feelings, since Kuronosuke is always in his womens clothing and it kind of distracts her from seeing him as a male. she just have those sudden panic attacks when he's topless.
anyway you're right, she'll end up with our cross-dresser. he's the main hero after all. not his dense brother.
Apr 13, 12:33 PM

Apr 2016
This Nomu lady was fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 42 Discussion

charidabelle - Oct 20, 2011

4 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 41 Discussion

Yerocha - Oct 15, 2011

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 40 Discussion

Safrichh - Apr 23

0 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 38 Discussion

stickymochi - May 22, 2011

12 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 2:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.