Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2011 4:52 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awww, Kuranosuke's dream is going to be fulfilled, although w/o him knowing about it. (I'm pretty sure Shuu will accept.. I hope.)

Well maybe Kuranosuke will find out.

Lol at the price comparison. xD
May 22, 2011 5:37 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like Kuranosuke and his mom are not on good terms anymore for some reason.
May 22, 2011 5:41 PM

May 2010
Lapan said:
Looks like Kuranosuke and his mom are not on good terms anymore for some reason.

I wonder...

It looks like he finally caught her eye! I wonder why she doesn't want to contact him. Poor Shuu, though. I can imagine he still feels bitter toward her.

Will he smuggle the dress away?
May 22, 2011 7:41 PM

Jul 2010
NAWWW! I loved Kuranosuke and Shuu eating together. SO CUTE!! >_<
Wonder if Kuranosuke's mother will notice her necklace on the dress.
May 22, 2011 9:15 PM

Feb 2008
Lapan said:
I think its more likely that his dad made her promise not to contact him, either to pay for her medical expenses (if it was a real illness) or to provide Kuronosuke with a better life than she could or both.

I wonder why the Amars were so surprised, didn't they know that this was the outcome they were aiming for?
May 23, 2011 12:08 AM

Oct 2009
That flashback was soo cute.
May 23, 2011 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
And this whole time I thought his mom was dead. -__-

And it looks like Kuranosuke doesn't know I wonder if he'll find out and what will be his reaction.
May 23, 2011 6:03 PM

Feb 2010
I liked that flashback a lot. I've been wanting to know where Kuranosuke's mother has been for a while.
May 24, 2011 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
Awwww. What a great flashback! I love that we got to see Shuu's side (we saw a bit of Kuranosuke's before). <3

jacobpaige said:
Lapan said:
I think its more likely that his dad made her promise not to contact him, either to pay for her medical expenses (if it was a real illness) or to provide Kuronosuke with a better life than she could or both.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Something similar to Tamaki and his mother from Ouran.
May 26, 2011 11:01 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
I thought for the longest his mother was really close or maybe the mysterious person in that room. At this point. I don't really understand the mothers logic. Why is she hiding again?
May 28, 2011 12:20 PM
Mar 2010
i loved the flashback part~ Poor Kuranosuke
Apr 30, 2019 12:42 PM

May 2015
Great flashback that really gives perspective on the brothers. I also like seeing Shuu's mother. She's taking in a kid her husband had with the woman he cheated on her with, and she is being SO optimistic when it's probably killing her. We've seen her treat Kuranosuke so kindly.

Then Rina loves her son so much, but she had to give him up because he's male. It's really all so tragic; his dad's such a horrible person, honestly. Rina seems to think Kuranosuke hates her for leaving, but he understands the circumstances. I think it's sweet that she wants something of his for sentimental reasons. Just a way to keep her baby with her, even if in the the smallest sense.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Apr 21, 2:04 PM

Apr 2016
Finally something about Kuranosuke's mother, it was bound to happen after all the commotion he caused, would love to see a bit more of Shuu's mother too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 40 Discussion

Safrichh - Yesterday

0 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 37 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 19, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 20, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 36 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 13, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 19, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 35 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 10, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 18, 2:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.