Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 29, 2016 4:36 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Akagi's sister kind of freaks me out...
Jun 6, 2016 6:58 PM

Aug 2007
Kuroneko best girl
Aug 13, 2016 7:54 AM

Feb 2013
The best episode by a lot.
Akagi's dream was amazing, I feel bad about that guy.
Sep 19, 2016 7:55 AM

Jan 2013
The moment I saw the back of the President I knew it was the guy from the bike.

Poor Makabe, Akagi's sister was hilarious this episode.
Jan 10, 2017 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Probably the best episode of the whole series. Why? Because it centered around best-girl Ruri.
Also, her name finally revealed.
Jan 26, 2017 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
MistyBlue said:
Akagi's sister kind of freaks me out...

Yeah, I hope that she will be minor in second season...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 19, 2017 7:02 PM
Jul 2016
Ruri savage shooting down the game after her shocking display of skill. Subtle panty tease on Ruri followed by Saori causing Kyousuke problems with her indecent act including self-boob groping = lowest grade of fanservice unless one count Kirino´s butt in the good end/true route episode(s) to the least extent. Ruri says as it is about his way about her and Akagi making a (as I´ve come to understand) huge scene again with her loud Yaoi fantasies xD So cute on the phone with her brother ^^

Ruri sure is cute, especially now when she´s starting to get fond of Kyousuke on her case and going softer around him with imminent risk of relapsing outbursts because she´s Ruri afterall x)
Dec 5, 2018 2:22 PM

May 2017
Otaku club and their copy-paste character lol
Rurineko trowing pillow and think about geting attacked by mc
Well no more imouto but its funny
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 28, 2019 10:25 PM

Aug 2017
Kuroneko's EDs are pretty good. When is beautiful Saori showing up?
Jun 28, 2020 12:28 AM

Aug 2018
What's her real name.. lol.. ;P Well, I mean, it's truth sometimes with roleplaying characters.. Or how in internet we're under nicknames..
Well, Kirino just is very closed from everyone, it seems.. Well, maybe she just wants to concentrate on her sports and stuff.. Still a bit cold shoulder from her to the people she knows - to her friends.. If they are friends to her, really..
Ruri rejected her classmates bluntly like this on the other hand.. Well, maybe they'll get along some other time.. Or maybe she's just honestly not interested in them, if she, for example, knows that they're not into anime or any her hobbies - like making clothes, or gaming, or something.. Why really build relationships with people you're not interested in, in the end..
"Tell developer to go kill himself".. ;D But really, though.. Which year is it to talk like that?.. Well, anime is from 2011, so maybe understandable..
Saori is lewd.. ;P
I actually don't understand, by the way.. Why males are more into gaming?.. I mean, it's just a hobby, why females don't like it too much?.. Some do, but why in general it's not what females prefer?.. What they even do then?.. ;D Not playing games, not masturbating (as much and usually, some do, but more rare).. What are they?.. Going around shopping or something?.. ;D Studying?.. I manage to both study and play games.. Just what are females doing usually anyway, I wonder?.. I mean, if to talk with them on these topics, they'll say some stuff about music, or movies, or swimming, or something like that.. But it's not really that much.. I both can do these things and still game many hours.. I have no idea, where their free time goes, really.. Maybe to beauty or something?.. Well, maybe it takes forever to bath everyday, brush your hair everyday, and stuff?.. No idea, to be honest..
Club president had to finish school many years ago?.. lol ;D Well, it seems he's alright himself, so whatever, I'd say.. Maybe his family is wealthy or something, so he can afford not to work.. Or something..
Well.. On the one hand.. Some socializing with people is needed.. So that they don't leave you on duty by yourself.. Or during PE class.. Or some other stuff.. But it's also annoying and time wasting to really spend more of your time with people, who you not really share interests with.. So in the end.. I understand Kuroneko, really.. And wouldn't really say that she necessary has to change anything, really.. Until it's bullying, it's not that big of a deal.. And when it's bullying, you can just solve it, without really necessary being friends with anyone.. But well.. What Kuroneko will want to have herself - she'll decide.. I'm fine with either choice, really.. And myself - I'd have at least some of relationships.. But also wouldn't build too much, if people are indeed are just having interests I am not into.. Like if all they do is talk about music, or some celebrities, or something whatever else, what I don't care about..
Well, Saori is once again supporting.. This time saying that Kuroneko actually cares about him and friends..
Akagi and Kuroneko in the same class?.. Understood.. What means "snob of the class", by the way?.. Is she maintaining proper image in class or something?.. Don't know..
Game designer, huh.. Well.. It's good thing, if Akagi actually knows, who she wants to be in the future.. It's admirable, I'd say..
Eh.. I don't really like this.. This shaming of liking yaoi game.. So what?.. Why shame it?.. You're all in the club already gamers and some are otaku.. You must know, how it is to not being accepted sometimes or something.. Why you shun Akagi with this?.. I'd expect better from all of you, really..
Well, I guess.. There is also some stuff I dislike.. Like.. Furry stuff, for example.. But at the same time, if in the same gaming club person would like furry.. So what, really?.. I'd say that I don't like this genre, and don't want to talk about it, but if you like it - alright, you like it, I guess..
Well.. Maybe in the end it'll work out?.. If Akagi will actually come out of her closet, and just be open with this.. She looks a bit feeling good, really, in the end, admitting, what she likes.. So maybe it works out in the end?..
Or not?.. Well, in the end.. I hope that club members will just be tolerating, you know.. Especially as all of them are perverted in one way or another probably anyway..
And well.. It takes some balls to say that you'll continue to be protective.. To Kuroneko.. Glad that they worked out this, it seems.. Maybe Kuroneko thought about it by herself, and that's why she accepted care this time..
Quite nice specials so far overall.. Really like them.. Thought provoking, I'd say..
Jul 25, 2020 4:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kuroneko is so cute, her relation with Kyousuke really feels refreshing, and the fujoshi is totally crazy that's hilarious xD
The otaku club really remind me the one is Genshiken.
Apr 3, 2021 10:29 PM

Mar 2016
So Kirino left without even letting her friends she made to help her talk about her hobby. And the additional silent treatment really is a crap mood. Hoping for some form of self-improvement from herself on her return or S2 is going to continue with her being an insufferable unapologetic bitch =_=

Will be interesting to see how the Kuroneko story plays out. Definitely intrigued as to what further reasons she has for wanting to keep distance between everyone at school.

Was looking forward to Kyousuke confirming that Akagi was THAT Akagi little sister from the original S1 ending/special which fixed said ending. Never expected him to unsutbly name drop the eroge though! And the resulting reaction and episode from her was insane! xD
May 27, 2021 11:00 PM

Aug 2019
now I see why Kuroneko has so many favorites, clearly best girl
Jan 13, 2022 10:06 PM

Jul 2020
So we got to visit the game development club this episode, serving as the introduction for Akagi's sister who was just mentioned last episode. As expected, she is just as much of a closet otaku as all the other characters in the show, even being more hardcore otaku than the others in certain ways. Nice to have another girl again while Kirino is gone to keep things moving; her crazy personality is sure to make for some entertaining situations in future episodes.
Jan 13, 2022 10:09 PM

Oct 2020
hmm, I've been stalled this anime, I should finish it before I forget
Jan 26, 2022 2:46 AM

Jan 2021
Fun ep, Kuroneko can be pretty harsh
Kyousuke back with chad moves
Jul 27, 2022 6:21 AM

Feb 2019
Kuroneko is really cute, cuter than Kirino.

That Akigi girl is hilarious, and crazy as well with her obsession with homos.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Feb 25, 2023 6:46 AM

Aug 2014
This was so boring.  Mainly now because it looks like they will be stuck in a school most of the time, with new pointless characters.  Meh. 

Looks like the next two ONA episodes and the 16 episodes season 2 will be a dull journey. 
Jan 20, 2:57 PM
May 2020
it's really nice having ruri as one of the mcs

that ending song was fire and akagi's imouto is crazy
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 30, 2011

278 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 21, 2011

223 by Lazulite »»
Jan 19, 4:23 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.