Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, what a strange turn of events for Xros Heart and the Crew, and the revelation of who Dark Knightmon Really is. the show is performing better than i thought it would in the very beginning
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 4, 2011 3:46 AM
Mar 2009
the pacing was too fast.........
Mar 4, 2011 1:02 PM
Nov 2009
sorry guys, too little too late. This show is still complete trash.

There is only one character, Taiki. Everyone else exist solely to show how awesome he is. Even Kiriha barely manages to do anything. Don't even get me started on Nene. Couldn't they have her have some importance instead of being a random character who shows up for power ups.

the pacing on this series has been terribly slow and then suddenly becomes blisteringly fast.

I hate to say, but go back and watch the first series. Look at how every character has importance. Even nobodies like Mimi managed to have their own digimon who reached the Ultimate level. Notice how they separate the cast into smaller groups to build chemistry between characters and give everyone a chance to shine.

Even in the final saga of the series where only the two big ones can reach the highest form they still manage to make every character feel important. Every decision, every relationship, every digimon had value. They worked together as a team to overcome the villains. It was together that they were strongest.

Xros wars only has Taiki. One could remove the other humans of Xros Heart and almost nothing would change. Nene's only purpose is to get Taiki to X5.

Not since Bakemonogatari have I seen a series that has infuriated me more than this one. No other series can make me rage like this one. It is a joke to the Digimon name.
Mar 4, 2011 1:05 PM

Mar 2009
kid1412 said:
the pacing was too fast.........

I agree, but looking at the preview, I'm sort of glad they did.

I have to say this is one of the better Digimon series to date. It is up there with the first two series and Digimon Tamer, imo.

Mar 4, 2011 2:52 PM

Sep 2008
No matter how awesome the fighting was, I hated how Tactimon was actually defeated. I thought he would be able to totally pwn them.

Still, getting back to the real world reminds me about excited I was when Tai first got back to his world. Kiriha and Nene be where though?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 5:27 PM

May 2010
This episode was awesome. I loved how they just threw Tactimon into another dimension with their combo attack. Now they're in the real world again so things should get interesting. Plus their was Omnimon in the preview! OMNIMON!!!!
Mar 4, 2011 6:42 PM

Oct 2009
thefig24 said:
sorry guys, too little too late. This show is still complete trash.

There is only one character, Taiki. Everyone else exist solely to show how awesome he is. Even Kiriha barely manages to do anything. Don't even get me started on Nene. Couldn't they have her have some importance instead of being a random character who shows up for power ups.

the pacing on this series has been terribly slow and then suddenly becomes blisteringly fast.

I hate to say, but go back and watch the first series. Look at how every character has importance. Even nobodies like Mimi managed to have their own digimon who reached the Ultimate level. Notice how they separate the cast into smaller groups to build chemistry between characters and give everyone a chance to shine.

Even in the final saga of the series where only the two big ones can reach the highest form they still manage to make every character feel important. Every decision, every relationship, every digimon had value. They worked together as a team to overcome the villains. It was together that they were strongest.

Xros wars only has Taiki. One could remove the other humans of Xros Heart and almost nothing would change. Nene's only purpose is to get Taiki to X5.

Not since Bakemonogatari have I seen a series that has infuriated me more than this one. No other series can make me rage like this one. It is a joke to the Digimon name.

I agree with you. That's why I'm soooo disappointed with this series.

However, I do like how they winded up back in the real world. Kinda reminds me of the first series.
Mar 4, 2011 6:58 PM
Nov 2009
Akihiro209 said:
This episode was awesome. I loved how they just threw Tactimon into another dimension with their combo attack. Now they're in the real world again so things should get interesting. Plus their was Omnimon in the preview! OMNIMON!!!!

Ah yes, just another piece of Digimon history they can take a dump on. I'm not sure what your so energized about. it isn't like Xros wars has treated any other part of the Digimon franchise with any respect. You expect them to suddenly start now?

Every time Nene disappears I pray that she doesn't return for 10 episodes or so. A reasonable amount of time so that she can reappear a changed character. She could have her own army of digimon (not just the dumb and dumber monitormon) and a Digi Xorss equal to Taiki and Kiriha.

So let me get this straight, X5 fights Tactimon with the help of Kiriha and they lose. Then X5B comes in and just straight up beats Tactimon. Tell me how this doesn't state that Taiki doesn't need Kiriha's help at all.

Xros wars is a piece of diarrhea dog s***. I would pay good money to see Taiki get his ass handed to him and have Shoutmon get demolished in a fight.
Mar 5, 2011 11:23 AM

Feb 2011
it was a good episode

i like there digixrosing at the same time^^

and i got a little excited for this Digimon At the Human World

maybe he is from the digi memory? just like what i was saw from the preview

by the way wheres Nene and Kiriha?

i wonder where they are.....
LuminaFlareMar 6, 2011 9:27 AM
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
Mar 5, 2011 12:24 PM

Aug 2009
thefig24 said:
Akihiro209 said:

Ah yes, just another piece of Digimon history they can take a dump on. I'm not sure what your so energized about. it isn't like Xros wars has treated any other part of the Digimon franchise with any respect. You expect them to suddenly start now?

Every time Nene disappears I pray that she doesn't return for 10 episodes or so. A reasonable amount of time so that she can reappear a changed character. She could have her own army of digimon (not just the dumb and dumber monitormon) and a Digi Xorss equal to Taiki and Kiriha.

So let me get this straight, X5 fights Tactimon with the help of Kiriha and they lose. Then X5B comes in and just straight up beats Tactimon. Tell me how this doesn't state that Taiki doesn't need Kiriha's help at all.

Xros wars is a piece of diarrhea dog s***. I would pay good money to see Taiki get his ass handed to him and have Shoutmon get demolished in a fight.

if you don't like it then don't watch it, no need to make a big deal out of it

Mar 5, 2011 12:34 PM

Aug 2009
thefig24 said:
Akihiro209 said:

Mar 5, 2011 8:43 PM
Nov 2009
kiyomigirl said:

I'll watch Xros Wars if I want to watch it!

I'm not trying to be mean or trying to flame the series. I just want to express my opinion on the series. This show is bad. Really bad. Watching this series is like passing a kidney stone. Yet I don't see enough people here calling it out on it. So I just thought I'd express my view point.

If you like and enjoy Xros Wars, that is fine. You have the right to enjoy it and express your joy of it. I may disagree with you but I won't think any less of you or call you silly names because of it. We're all adults here.

Preferably I'd be able to get someone to try to explain to me why they enjoy this series. What is it that they enjoy about it that makes them capable of overlooking all the many, many faults of the series.

Preferably that answer won't be 'It's a kids show!' Being a kids show shouldn't mean accepting garbage. I've watched enjoyable kids series. I enjoy digimon and watched every season except season 5. I fell in love with Yugioh 5ds, up until episode 65. I enjoyed a lot of Kamen Rider Den-O, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Power Rangers RPM. Batman Beyond/Justice League/Batman TAS are all wonderful cartoons.

Take any of those series and compare it to Xros Wars and you'll find this series is just unacceptable.
Mar 6, 2011 4:09 PM

Mar 2008
thefig24 said:

I am very inclined to agree with this thought. Personally I loved seasons 1 and 2 and to me that's how digimon should be. At the end of season 2 everyone knew about digimon and had their own digimon and digivice... then comes season 3 and it's ONLY a card game and a program designed by nerds?

While I do not hate xros wars, not by a longshot, it certainly does not live up to the first few seasons.

One reason I think a lot of people complain is the fact that the only real focus around the show is how many digimon is it going to take before we can beat this enemy. By the time we get to the end of the series are we going to have shoutmon x 45ABMNLFK?
Mar 6, 2011 10:50 PM
Nov 2009
See I'm not even a big fan of Digimon Season 1, and definitely not a fan of Season 2 (David basher, but I am a big TKxKari shipper). Season 1 gets a lot of Nostalgia points from fans and it isn't bad by any means. I also enjoy Seasons 3 and 4.

This is the real reason this series fails. It fails as a Digimon series, because it isn't one.

Monsters held in a handheld device? That you can now have more than one of. Main character with two useless side characters to support him and a jerk rival? Trying to collect a series of badge like chips by going to different zones and beating the leader of each zone. These are all tropes of Pokemon and not Digimon!!

Stages have absolutely no meaning in this series. What the hell?!?! How is this even digimon then?

Then finally the way it takes a load on its own history. the great Beelzebumon of our childhood that was such a badass turned into this... this... disgrace. He lacks any of the dignity that the previous one had. Not to mention he is a Mega level on the main characters team! yet he never shows any strength. Stingmon kicked his ass.

Oh or what about Lucemon. That was just an excuse to show off how powerful their new toy was, even though he was the Final Boss in Season 4! All of season 4 built up to them fighting and finally managing to defeat him. It took the effort of all the chosen children all their power gained, and the growth developed across 50 episodes to defeat him. Shoutmon does it in 17. Disgusting.
Mar 7, 2011 3:35 PM
Jun 2008
thefig24 said:
kiyomigirl said:

I'm not trying to be mean or trying to flame the series. I just want to express my opinion on the series. This show is bad. Really bad. Watching this series is like passing a kidney stone. Yet I don't see enough people here calling it out on it. So I just thought I'd express my view point.

If you like and enjoy Xros Wars, that is fine. You have the right to enjoy it and express your joy of it. I may disagree with you but I won't think any less of you or call you silly names because of it. We're all adults here.

Preferably I'd be able to get someone to try to explain to me why they enjoy this series. What is it that they enjoy about it that makes them capable of overlooking all the many, many faults of the series.

Preferably that answer won't be 'It's a kids show!' Being a kids show shouldn't mean accepting garbage. I've watched enjoyable kids series. I enjoy digimon and watched every season except season 5. I fell in love with Yugioh 5ds, up until episode 65. I enjoyed a lot of Kamen Rider Den-O, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Power Rangers RPM. Batman Beyond/Justice League/Batman TAS are all wonderful cartoons.

Take any of those series and compare it to Xros Wars and you'll find this series is just unacceptable.

I dont know why you expect so much from a digimon serie, i mean its the 6th serie of digimon. They are only milking the franchise to get some easy money. And i never thought digimon was good at the story department. Its always the same: beat the bad guy who just happens to be the puppet of the 'end boss'.

The only good digimon serie in my opinion is the third season. The character development was good, story was original, quite enjoyable...
Mar 7, 2011 3:35 PM
Jun 2008
thefig24 said:
kiyomigirl said:

I dont know why you expect so much from a digimon serie, i mean its the 6th serie of digimon. They are only milking the franchise to get some easy money. And i never thought digimon was good at the story department. Its always the same: beat the bad guy who just happens to be the puppet of the 'end boss'.

The only good digimon serie in my opinion is the third season. The character development was good, story was original, quite enjoyable...
Sep 11, 2013 8:09 PM

Nov 2011
I'm somewhat surprised @ that plot twist this episode.
May 9, 2014 7:36 AM

Jul 2013
This is the only Digimon series I've seen all the way through and I really like it. I watched some of the first series but couldn't get in to it as much as the movie.

I agree, if you don't like it then why bother watching it?

The pacing suddenly picked up, I didn't expect it to be over so suddenly, at least they defeated Tactimon and now they're back in the real world but they have a hitch hiker!

I can't wait to see the last one <3
Jul 18, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
They defeated Tactimon but lost all the code crowns and they were sent to the human world.
Bagramon and DarkKnightmon are brothers!
Feb 6, 2017 9:06 AM

May 2008
Thanks for being absolutely useless, Kiriha!

Lilyvess said:

They won't be able to (hence why no one has bothered to try, lol), because too many anime watchers don't know how to watch anime analytically. All know how to do is watch emotionally; if they enjoy it then it must be "good"! Flaws either don't register/exist or are justified with "feels".

When one doesn't know how to truly appreciate what they're watching then shows that are easy to watch, like Xros Wars, are considered "one of the best" (hilarious) even though it has so many problems.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 9, 2011

28 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14 Discussion

belatkuro - Oct 29, 2010

15 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:18 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 13 Discussion

Yuki_Giou - Oct 20, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 1, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sailorlitakino - Jul 6, 2010

86 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.