Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2011 5:49 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That doll is so badass.

BTW guys:

How awesome is that? :D

I got lucky.
DeadIEndMar 1, 2011 5:57 AM
Mar 1, 2011 6:20 AM

Jun 2010
Well Katsuragi did the impossibloe and got Tsukiyo to listen to him and next week might be the end of that, but will it be a good event or bad event?

I can't believe Haqua let go of Fiore, just when it seemed they had the upper hand again, Fiore unleashed these copies of themselves. Anyway it seems like the next chapter will get interesting.

Mar 1, 2011 6:24 AM

Jun 2009
I really like you Hakua but very stupid move. Damn!

Now, I don't know what that bitch Fiore is planning to do. Anyway, looks like Tsukiyo is loosening up. Another great pick-up line and follow-up Keima, I'm impressed once again. lol @ Luna making him go away.

On the bright side of the anime:
Yay! for the great VA's. Looks like a very good line-up for the girls, this next season will be interesting but sadly, it's only up to Nagase? No Tenri/Diana FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
-QuasarMar 1, 2011 7:16 AM
Mar 1, 2011 6:51 AM

Dec 2010
NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NEXT WEEK WILL BE NO TWGOK!!! ><", I WANNA SEE THE CONTINUATION!!!

Nevertheless, this chapter was great too, Hakua....how should i say = =, aren't you a bit too naive, tricked by those words so easily, just because she's ur classmate b4, doesn't mean she will be always as pure as b4! Trust in Kami-sama! He'll sort things out b4 u noe! xD
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Mar 1, 2011 7:35 AM
Jun 2009
wow its times like this i prefer that nora was the one aiding katsuragi instead of haqua. Well ellyse (or whatever its spelled) would at least heed katsuragi's instruction since she is not really one to do things against what was told to her. In conclusion, Haqua you suck lol
Mar 1, 2011 7:57 AM

Feb 2008
lol what are you guys worked up about, i am pretty sure things going this way is rather predictable. whats annoying is that he wont tell her that she knows about the goddess etc....at this point that would be the better way to go. in the end he wants to awaken them so this way works too.
Mar 1, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
Fiore is free, and the celestial robe was not very effective now.

Next week no TWGOK.
Mar 1, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2009
I thought when Nora came back and saved Hakua that Fiore would be captured again, but it seems that I was wrong. I really hope they straighten things out soon, time really is running out.

I also want to see the continuation of the fight involving Tsukiyo, but we're going to have to wait another week >_<
Mar 1, 2011 10:03 AM

Dec 2007
Way to go, Hakua...
Mar 1, 2011 10:54 AM

Nov 2008
Aren't you guys a little bit harsh to Haqua? What if you are in her position... A friend of yours is being accused over something that has no concrete evidence... Would you even treat a friend without a bit of pity? Give me a break xDD

and also the author is taking a break same as when he introduced Apollo xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 1, 2011 11:48 AM

Jul 2010
Haqua did a stupid thing by releasing her. she was a classmate but not exactly a close friend. also she should have believed keima. but as Nora said, she's just simple and honest. though i can't believe both get captured so easily even they had a upper hand. maybe Fiore is stronger because of vintage powers. i just hope they will be able to save konan. (what? its not like konan is going to die xD)

i think it was a great chapter. if fiore stayed there captured all the time, it wouldn't make things more interesting. now that she's free, let's see how haqua and nora will handle her and as always keima is such a player.
Mar 1, 2011 11:50 AM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
Aren't you guys a little bit harsh to Haqua? What if you are in her position... A friend of yours is being accused over something that has no concrete evidence... Would you even treat a friend without a bit of pity? Give me a break xDD

It's either innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent. Why not just wait until everything is cleared up? She was obviously suspicious for what she did in chap.130 and wasn't even treated badly, just put into a pot.

All in all, Haqua did a retarded move. At least she proved that Fiore is part of Vintage.
Mar 1, 2011 1:14 PM

Feb 2010
without keima the hell girl are all useless^^ and no chap next week....
Mar 1, 2011 1:23 PM

Nov 2009
undead_blopa said:
Way to go, Hakua...

Sums up this chapter. I thought Nora was going to save the day, but no cigar.

Wonder if she will end up and increase the pace of the hunt.
Mar 1, 2011 1:33 PM

Nov 2008
Minami-Nan said:
DenjaX said:

It's either innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent. Why not just wait until everything is cleared up? She was obviously suspicious for what she did in chap.130 and wasn't even treated badly, just put into a pot.

All in all, Haqua did a retarded move. At least she proved that Fiore is part of Vintage.
^You got a point and us omniscient readers already know that Fiore is the culprit. But in Haqua's point of view, she did not do bad things(yet). Heck she is even doing well in school as well as Haqua. Fiore's fascade at school carries her image in that situation with a little bit of drama,thus, she could not think that she would do such things and she even knew her for 300 years or less. That's a long journey if you ask me xDD One thing Haqua's lacking attitude for Keima -- Trust xDD Yeah she like him but not entirely submitted to him xDD

I just noticed that Keima and Fiore have the same situation. I remember Fiore said something like "Why am I treated like this?" as well as Keima. Of course Tsukiyo released Keima after a little bit of deception and Haqua released Fiore with the same strategy too xDD great chapter

Anyway, I realized there's no Tsukiyo in season 2!!! GAAAAAH I saw her in the preview but why... but that means there will be 3 eps of Kusonoki, 3 eps of Haqua, 3 eps of Chihiro and 3 eps of Jun. There will be no filler eps I guess xDD
DenjaXMar 1, 2011 1:42 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 1, 2011 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
bskbob said:
without keima the hell girl are all useless^^ and no chap next week....

So true.

i wanna see at-least a single girl which was captured by hakua or nora partner. (if i remember correctly they did one or two. it was mention somewhere) anyway dokurou should leave all town to Elsea Keima
Mar 1, 2011 3:40 PM

Nov 2007
damn no chapter next week. those 2 idiots are hopeless without Keima. why would they release her? hey she stripped... let's let her out even though we are told she's dangerous. Keima is making a move on his own but I don't see how he can keep this up the godesses will find out what he's up to and then it's even more trouble.
Mar 1, 2011 4:04 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Stupid Hakua, but what she did made the story more interesting.

Mar 1, 2011 4:26 PM

Oct 2007
and here i thought itd be elsee that'd screw everything up xD
Mar 1, 2011 8:48 PM

Feb 2009
Good: Awesome lineup of seiyuus for next season of TWGOK. Koishimizu Ami, Aki Toyosaki, Kana Asumi, Hayami Saori.
Bad: Up until Nagase capture only D:
Good: Fiore is proven to be Vintage.
Bad: She got out.
Good: Tsukiyo's softening up. Way to go Keima.
Bad: No TWGOK chapter next week.
Mar 1, 2011 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
I'm disappointed in you Haqua....
Mar 2, 2011 12:06 AM

Sep 2009
Maybe Hakua will start trusting Keima now.

I really want to see the conclusion with Tsukiyo, I guess I have to wait a little longer.
Mar 2, 2011 10:38 AM
Mar 2009
Some fanservice and an unexpected hero! Temporarily...

Does Keima see the ending or not? Haven't heard that line in sooooo long.
Mar 6, 2011 1:01 PM
Aug 2010
I finally catch up with the manga, nice chapter, Hakua is one of my favorite characters, but hell, she did it bad, and now the vintage bitch it's out.
Mar 8, 2011 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
Ending was funny.. Luna's box
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 2, 2011 6:17 PM

Sep 2010
HAQUA, YOU FOOL! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! D:
Jul 9, 2011 8:17 AM
Mar 2011
belatkuro said:
Good: Awesome lineup of seiyuus for next season of TWGOK. Koishimizu Ami, Aki Toyosaki, Kana Asumi, Hayami Saori.
Bad: Up until Nagase capture only D:
Good: Fiore is proven to be Vintage.
Bad: She got out.
Good: Tsukiyo's softening up. Way to go Keima.
Bad: No TWGOK chapter next week.

bad: a lot of twogk fans hate Hakua now
good:at least now Elsie will have more respect =/
Mar 13, 2022 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
5/5 I wasn't thinking that haqua would let fiore go but it was okay I think fiore will escape but I'm not sure and tsukiyo is just so cute she's one of my favorite girls the last hug was really great
removed-userMar 13, 2022 11:36 AM
Oct 6, 2022 12:57 AM

Aug 2020
Fiore getting away due to some fanservice and Keima facing a strong battle with Vulcanus, I can't see the ending yet.
Feb 10, 2023 12:14 AM
Apr 2022
this is why elsie is still better then haqua, she never listening to keima

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.