Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 21, 2011 8:15 AM

Jul 2009
Hooray for boobies
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 21, 2011 10:18 AM

Nov 2010
...Dam that boy, what a sick mind he has to do something like that it a relative and the battle was surely one intense fight nearly to the end. Sterilizer's past sure was sad and her Mom was just running away and then telling her something like that before she passes away really ticked me off. Fan service = Not Necessary
Feb 21, 2011 12:30 PM
Feb 2011
I'm really enjoying this series even though it's a bit shitty in character development aspects, but I like how they handle Stella in the anime and make her talk more than in the korean manga. I always thought that Stella's Mom was a total gold digging bitch who never cared about her daughter's well being. Still, how she told Stella to be strong and not lose to anyone is REALLY vague. I mean lose to what? Get strong for what reason? You have to get strong for a reason. EVEN SHONEN KNOW THIS PLOT DEVICE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GENRE. Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, the characters there all have a purpose to get stronger and not lose in fights. Stella's desire to not lose is VERY underdeveloped and weak. If she said that she wanted to protect Kazuya or someone dear to her, then she would get a pass. My favorite in the show are Ingrid, Rana and (spoiler) Cassie (don't know her? You will find out soon). I'm not keeping my hopes up for Cassie's arc. I'm just enjoying it for what it is. A funny, shitty, ecchi, B-movie anime. At least it doesn't go far in it's stupidity. And that is something I can dig.
Feb 21, 2011 2:06 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Chiffon was just wow.

Feb 23, 2011 3:02 AM

Sep 2009
intense fight and Boobs spam lol
Feb 23, 2011 2:10 PM

Oct 2009
Epic fights and an explaining past...
Feb 23, 2011 5:56 PM

Jul 2009
Fight at the beginning was awesome. Middle past part was OK. She was getting raped when she was NINE? By an EIGHT YEAR OLD?! O_O OK then ... X_X
Anyways. Second fight was meh. Don't really like her (god her voice is annoying) and how she came back through just willpower is all -_-"
President Chiffon is cool though :P Guess she talked the third years out of their plan ...?
At least there was barely any annoying Aoi in this one
Feb 23, 2011 11:37 PM

May 2009
Fuck yeah, Chiffon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2011 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
great fightin episode.but the useless weak as$ male lead just spoils the show. taking one blunt hit and passed out the longest.
Geso
-----:D
Feb 26, 2011 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
This episode is also cool as usual with full of action. Although both Freezing and Infinite Stratos are SF anime of this season, Freezing has far better quality in total (character design, music, plot and so on). This may be a reason of the fewer forum posts of this series; kind of unapproachable.

As one of high-end skill, acceleration such as "accel turn", "double accel, "triple accel", "tempest turn" and "illusion turn" appears in this show. The original idea of acceleration appeared in novel "The stars my destination" written by Alfred Bester for the first time, and comics and anime "Cyborg 009" adopted this idea. As time has passed since then and digital drawing technique developed a lot, Freezing should express it more sophisticated way.
Apr 4, 2011 4:05 PM

Aug 2010
Satella's flashback is really...... (T_T) She's got too much pain. And what's wrong with that little bastard Louis. He pissed me off, I now really wanna kill him.
If I were Satella, I'm sure I can't live peacefully.
Apr 15, 2011 10:06 PM

Mar 2009
One of those girls is really hot.
Aug 9, 2011 11:19 AM

Jan 2011
Satella's flashback... she gets bullied since she was small?

feel like Chiffon is the real monster with a always smiling face

the only success the 3rd years obtained was to knock out Kazuya :)
Dec 18, 2011 3:24 PM

Jul 2010
chaelmi said:
chiffon fairchild is a terrifying pandora! >.<
that's what they want to tell us on this episode!

and thats why this episode was so much more awesome!!

but it seems fairchild knows of watever plot their making, so y isnt she doing anything??

Feb 28, 2012 12:00 PM

Jan 2012
Okaaay. It's very nice and interesting for me. I like this episode.
Sep 17, 2012 5:30 PM
Jul 2012
Her flashback was good. His brother was a bitch.
Fighting was exellent.
That white girl looks like Rangiku from bleach.
5/5
Feb 27, 2013 8:24 AM

Sep 2012
What a flashback and a battle. I can see why she is how she is.
Nov 5, 2013 8:48 AM

Jun 2011
Finally some back-story to put things into perspective.

That kid could have used a good kick in between the legs. It disgusts me when people look down on others due to some arbitrary social rank.
Nov 29, 2013 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
Finally a good episode!! Epic fight and Bridget’s past.

I'm glad i didn't drop this series! And wow Chiffon and Ticy are badass.
My Candies:
Feb 1, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2012
I really loved this episode with all those fights.
Apr 29, 2014 7:19 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, really intense fight. Glad to finally see some back sory for briget.
Jul 12, 2014 5:07 PM

May 2012
Oh wow that backstory... well that sure was fucked up and pretty much explains why she doesn't want anyone to touch her! The fight after that was quite impressive as well, let's see what's next!
Dec 13, 2014 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
Someone already small shows the rot that is him, but even so the narrative was not too exaggerated in the first part.
Action a bit too fast, you could do a lot more, showing many more gory scenes, although I seem to have suffered a certain censorship this TV version.
Drawings of good quality, but still so so animations.
The Plot finally reveals itself, understanding that everything that happens is because of trivial reasons.
Not bad character Creo, not bad even the President Chiffon!
Dec 14, 2014 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
Satellizer sure has a fucked up backstory. Geez. That was a awesome fight! I guess the President is't as weak as i thought. She's number 1 apparently. Good episode.
Feb 10, 2015 7:32 AM

Jan 2012
kasuya got beaten again.they move so fast .fucked up flashback

and who the fuck is this sister margaret

Mar 13, 2015 12:05 AM
Jun 2013
ok I guess some fighters can have the same weapon going by this episode. wow this fight sure was bloody with alot of bouncy boobs. that white hair chick sure is insane and brutal. dam satellizer had a really crappy childhood. dieing/dead mom and molested for god knows how long from her evil step brother. At least her step sister wasint a horrible person. well guess thats why that chick is the president. entertaining battle this episode.
May 19, 2015 6:52 PM

Jul 2013
Omg this fight....what the heck is going on? :o

So much information in this episode, we saw why Satellizer hate when someone touch her, she had a really hard past with this fuck of brother....

Triple Accel ftw :D

Jun 13, 2015 4:35 AM

Jun 2014
This episode though. THIS EPISODE DOE!

The only thing that I didn't really like about it animation wise was how in one frame, when Satellizer got up, the blood that she had on her face disappeared. Besides that though, the animation was pretty good, even for some of the fanservice shots and the blood.

Satellizer's backstory had me really close to tearing up when her mom passed away. It also made me feel disgust at how nothing was done about Satellizer getting abused since the El Bridget mom hates her guts, shock at certain things that Luis did to her, and happiness when Violet slapped teenager Luis.

Also, I didn't know Luis is a year younger than Satellizer. Well, that just makes things even more awkward.

Hopefully, each fight from now on doesn't have an excessive amount of uniforms being torn especially near the breast area. But then again, this is a fanservice show, so I'm not expecting much change on that front.

But other than that, best episode of the show so far, and looking forward to more!
Jun 13, 2015 6:00 AM

Jun 2014
AllenVonStein said:
kasuya got beaten again.they move so fast .fucked up flashback

and who the fuck is this sister margaret

Sister Margaret is the president/principal of West Genetics.
Jun 17, 2015 10:24 PM

May 2013
So that's why Satella doesn't want to be touched. Yeah, fuck you, Louis!
But damn, Satella defeated third-year's Rank 4, while Rana defeated third-year's Rank 5.

Chiffon is Rank 1. No wonder she's Student Council President.
I wonder what's Ticy's rank. Seems like Elizabeth and Attia are Rank 2 and 3, I guess.
But damn, don't you dare piss off Chiffon.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 24, 2015 12:32 AM
Feb 2012
I immediately liked this anime but the cool future setting disappeared so fast. I really like the relationship between Satellizer and Kazuya, They're genders roles reversed in that the guy is the cute one passive/defensive moe-blobish and she's tough, assertive and aggressive At the same time they have moments where the strength and weaknesses of their traditional gender roles show themselves positively. This is my favorite part of this show, the beautiful characters are also appreciated.

I found it the rape backstory cliche, i'm surprised she didn't get slapped by her mom (another way to force sympathy). The moment there was a flash back i knew it was going to be predictable rape, it's too common for anime back stories. I know that her mom was basically hostage to the son ambiguously (seems really ridiculous), Why didn't she tell the older sister after the mom didn't care? Why was the boy so perverted, that seemed really forced.

This also happens a lot in in media where a women is raped or harassed and becomes a badass ( i personally love tough women and it's one of my favorite parts of this anime.) but This is impractical and unrealistic, even with nanomachines. Women who actually go through that go through life deal with panic attacks and PTSD sadly. The show does actually show her have fear of contact. This complaint/observation is more in general, that with the actual show

I was hoping they wouldn't go there, but i knew they would after they stripped her and took phone pics. Maybe this is personal but just having predictable shock value themes doesn't make an intresting revenge for me, this is like ranma (fighting over couples) with weaker elfen lied shock value. Maybe it's that japan "ignore harassment" thing?

I thought the silence in the flash back helped it. I also really liked how she was completely beat up from fighting the transfer student, and when asked which of the girls she wanted to fight she says she'll take both of them. That came off more as unintentional self parody than a worrying disregard for her well being.

I would like it if this anime focus more of their cute romance and proceeds into their elderly age and not just school, it's not ganna happen though. I like the DBZ style fighting, (before you assume something) i usually don't care for action almost anywhere, hopefully the flash backs don't replace the genuinely badass fighting. I really hope they don't keep bringing out more subjectively manageable darkness, but that's probably what will happen.

Then again, i've only seen this far.

Monad said:

Well now i see why you find it excellent. Because you think is hentai. Well they certainly made it look like one.
Better than the manga and more emotional? Are you fucking shitting me? Did you have your blind glasses while watching it?
How can anyone think this was done better than the manga is beyond me. Every single event was done in fast forward. They just go pass threw everything in fast mode with out caring making any scene detailed and intense and you found that more emotional?

That makes sense, i guess i'll read the manga first, it's actually a shame when the anime butchers the manga.
CatchingPokemonOct 24, 2015 8:02 PM
Dec 30, 2016 5:46 AM

Feb 2014
So, like someone said in the previous episode's thread, this entire anime really can be boiled down to a glorified version of the overly hierarchical senpai-kouhai bullshit you find in anime, or for that matter, Japanese culture in general. All these asshole 3rd years start fights not because they don't like it when someone is stronger than them (like it usually is in these cases), but because she wasn't respecting their "authoritah".

But it was really satisfying to see Satellite pound the hell out of those 3rd years. I would have preferred if they had to be taken on a stretcher.
Dec 13, 2022 9:42 AM
Dec 2022
Satelliter L. Bridget one of my favourites
Aug 2, 2023 2:27 PM
May 2023
Satalizers back story was so sad but it makes total sense for her character omg

DAMN THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT IS STRONG
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Feb 2022
Stella's backstory was truly beautiful, really gives a lot more depth to the character, but still leaves a lot more room for curiosity about her past. The fighting was undoubtedly astonishing, when everyone is fighting full power, it turns out great. Of course I wish they wouldn't end wish odd slashes just for the sake of fan service, but oh well it's an ecchi, what else could be expected.

Maybe Kazuya should be unconscious from now on, at least it will keep him from doing dumb stuff further, he doesn't really bring anything new to the table anyways, nor does he develop in some way any characters or relationships with them. It's like he exists just for the sake of it, a truly sad sight.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.