Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
God damn censors.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 18, 2011 10:17 PM
Sep 2010
There are a lot more characters in the light novels and Im guessing they wont be introduced in the anime since they arent really close to it yet. The anime does need to be at least 24 episodes, so hope there is a season 2 to cover them.

There are some twist in the light novels as to what is happening etc.... and more jokes. Don't want to ruin things up since it is kind of... surprising/weird I guess? xD.

BTW, the author of the light novel, he is really ill and said that he cannot write the books. Taking 20 pills in the morning and the side effect aren't very good either. IS may not be finished.
Feb 18, 2011 10:37 PM
Feb 2011
Need I say more about this show? It's going down to being a cluster^&k. I wanted something original that can break the stereotypes of Harems. But, looks like that dream will never come true for this shit. Charlotte is making me see this through to the end no matter how bad it gets. It's inevatable that it's currently it's some ol bulshit but, at least she makes it a bit worth while. It will probably redeem itself if Char get Ichika the dumbass. Taking all bets now!
Feb 18, 2011 11:06 PM

Jun 2008
Anyone think Laura is eventually going to go apeshit and then have Chifuyu is going to kick her ass into next week?
Feb 18, 2011 11:10 PM

Oct 2010
Laura's IS is overpowered. Having that AIC equipped is somehow like having unlimited shield energy. It stops sword, beams, real bullets,the dragoon system. Reckless Ichika charging with a beam katana is reckless, but even the better strategists got taken down. I wonder what weapon can penetrate that thing?

Yumekichi11 said:
her IS apparently has a beam blade kind of like Heavy Arms from Wing Gundam.

Heavy Arms? Haven't watch WG in a while but I'm pretty sure it was a metal.
Feb 18, 2011 11:12 PM
Feb 2011
great episode! where else can u find a female french acting like a man.. more ichika x charlotte xDDDD

Sebastian33 said:
Well, that doesn't matter. SHIT is SHIT. In my opinion this is not ENTERTAINING.
blablablabla

you know buddy, u have been mocking this show far enough to anger one or two Keima's'. If Infinite Stratos really means so little to you, then I politely ask you to fuck off, drop the goddamn show, and treat it like any other fail harem anime.

or

go make some ichika x charlotte doujin (i'll surely read it :p )

Less complaining.
More constructive discussions.

Omniknight said:
Clannad was harem done right, the rare gems of the genre.

oh yes, i love clannad. But, its not a harem sir purist, its more like romantic drama with lots of tear jerking moments (no offense here)
Feb 18, 2011 11:40 PM
Feb 2011
badfella said:
great episode! where else can u find a female french acting like a man.. more ichika x charlotte xDDDD

Sebastian33 said:
Well, that doesn't matter. SHIT is SHIT. In my opinion this is not ENTERTAINING.
blablablabla

you know buddy, u have been mocking this show far enough to anger one or two Keima's'. If Infinite Stratos really means so little to you, then I politely ask you to fuck off, drop the goddamn show, and treat it like any other fail harem anime.

or

go make some ichika x charlotte doujin (i'll surely read it :p )

Less complaining.
More constructive discussions.

Omniknight said:

oh yes, i love clannad. But, its not a harem sir purist, its more like romantic drama with lots of tear jerking moments (no offense here)

What you just said makes me even more want to trash this even since your saying for me to FUCK OFF. There isn't anything fucking constructive about this show. What's there to discuss about the show? The only that needs to be discussed is the decisions that they are making. This show is not rocket science. It's GARBAGE. I have a right to vent, and why I should I listen to someone If they aren't gonna give an explanation on WHY they are defending it. So NO, I am not dropping it now that I'm in way to deep to get out and that Charlotte makes me keep watching. I ain't gonna stop venting until I have a reason not to vent on the show. If like shit like IS, FINE I could care less about your interests, but you best be prepared to defend your shit.
Feb 18, 2011 11:44 PM
Mar 2010
RogueAngelX said:
Feb 19, 2011 12:14 AM

Aug 2009
learn to change in the bathroom.
SoFarGoneFeb 19, 2011 1:41 AM
Feb 19, 2011 12:33 AM

Nov 2010
...So how the fuck did Ichika even get to her panties? No seriously.

Anyway I'm kind of disappointed that France is getting the most development with Ichika. I hear she's the author's favorite, but still. And Bri-tan and China getting curb-stomped by Germany was lame.
Feb 19, 2011 12:47 AM

Mar 2008
So, never has it been in the history of anime where so many things are done, yet no progress has been made. Still waiting for the PEW PEW here...

Anyway, my take on the whole thing:

- Rumors eh, spreads like wildfire and changes in intensity as well.

- Houki's backstory came out of left field. Sure we want to know why, and sure we'd like to know what's going on her head, but I believe it's better for Houki to actually tell it to Laura next time rather than an internal monologue (more on that later). In any case, Udonge lookalike=Houki's sis, so does that mean ISes are property of the Moon? o_O

- Somebody mentioned StrikerS and "mock battle". Paraphrasing a famous quote, "Mock battle...isn't". When you're up against someone who has her head stuck firmly inside her ego and superiority complex, it's hard to win. Of course, the machine has something to do with it as well. Funnily enough, for an antisocial psychopath, Laura listens well to one source of authority. Then again, if it weren't for the massive hero-worship, she wouldn't.

- Ichika, for all his denseness, is more perceptive than he lets on. He gets a basic grasp of things without getting explained, and does quite a bit of work offscreen. Sad that it doesn't apply to relationships with the fairer gender, eh?

- On the topic of Ichika's good relations with Charlotte, he's still thinking that she's "a guy with a secret" and is hence more relaxed. Of course, Charlotte being very caring person herself helps a lot. As such, we see the most progress between the two. Not to mention that Charlotte herself...seems to be more than willing to let herself be seen by a male. "Beware the nice ones", they say.

- Having a pair such as Laura and Houki together seems to have been overseen by someone. I'd expect next episode will have Houki lecturing Laura one way or the other. Laura turning on her teammate is also a possibility. After the match is over and done with, with Laura losing, they could've shown us a scene where Houki and Laura have a conversation about their loss, and that would be the right time for Houki to tell her story. Something that goes like:

Laura: "How would YOU know?!"
Houki: "I know, I've been in your position once."

Indeed, it would've been a meaningful conversation, maybe even Laura professing her loss (and admiration to Ichika) in secret to Houki.

- Alas, it all comes down to the light novel source. Still sticking to my argument that this is a marketing ploy for the LN. Unless there's a second season, looking forward to that :D

- Did anyone check that the LN's author fell ill and the latest volume was delayed until Dec 2010?
Feb 19, 2011 1:56 AM
Mar 2010
Ugh people are STILL coming here to complain? This is the 7 (Read: SEVEN) episode. Give it a rest already. I wish everyone would just be quiet about the whole cliches thing. Originality is overrated in my opinion.

How about a tip. Instead of watching every episode looking for a cliche or flaw, just watch the damn show for entertainment? If you don't find it to your liking, THEN STOP WATCHING! When I get bored of a show, I stop watching it. Learn 2 stop.

Charles is OWNING the rest of the girls and I am liking it!

Oh and @Sebastian33, U MAD?
"From Baby Steps to Giant Strides"

This applies to life as well as my updating of my anime list
Feb 19, 2011 1:56 AM

Jan 2011
Rin and Cecilia are truly some dumbasses.....Too bad they don't realize that while they are breaking their neck to act super TSUNDERE towards Ichika, their man is getting stolen from under their noses. Charlotte deserved to win, cause she's the only one doing shit right as a female that likes a boy....ichika being comfortable taking bath with her is sealing the deal....
Feb 19, 2011 2:06 AM
Feb 2011
Well, I am productive in life, just that sometimes I have time to kill. It intrigues me how Anime forums are and act. Also, there comes a time each season where you have an anime of being Titled "Shit of the Season". Oni Chan tops the first, Rio: Rainbow Gate is second, Infinite Stratos is third but might top Rio in second if it gets worse. Right now, Freezing is the fourth and by far less shitty than the other three. Freezing is something I can still enjoy even though it's bad, BUT at least it has a story so that you know what's going on and a plot. I'm just fascinated by the interest in something that stupid instead of some THAT HAS SUBSTANCE and still something that you can turn your brain off and enjoy (ex: Star Driver)
Feb 19, 2011 2:14 AM
Mar 2010
Oh my someone has an interest in something I hate!! Everyone MUST have the same opinion as me or that person is a dumbass for liking something I find is stupid /sarcasm.

Cool it bro, everyone has their own cup of tea. If someone likes this show (like me) why not let them? Coming here every week just to complain sure is a fail way to kill time
"From Baby Steps to Giant Strides"

This applies to life as well as my updating of my anime list
Feb 19, 2011 2:33 AM

Feb 2010
as usual this ep was amusing^^
Feb 19, 2011 2:37 AM
Feb 2011
Foton said:
So, never has it been in the history of anime where so many things are done, yet no progress has been made. Still waiting for the PEW PEW here...

Anyway, my take on the whole thing:

- Rumors eh, spreads like wildfire and changes in intensity as well.

- Houki's backstory came out of left field. Sure we want to know why, and sure we'd like to know what's going on her head, but I believe it's better for Houki to actually tell it to Laura next time rather than an internal monologue (more on that later). In any case, Udonge lookalike=Houki's sis, so does that mean ISes are property of the Moon? o_O

- Somebody mentioned StrikerS and "mock battle". Paraphrasing a famous quote, "Mock battle...isn't". When you're up against someone who has her head stuck firmly inside her ego and superiority complex, it's hard to win. Of course, the machine has something to do with it as well. Funnily enough, for an antisocial psychopath, Laura listens well to one source of authority. Then again, if it weren't for the massive hero-worship, she wouldn't.

- Ichika, for all his denseness, is more perceptive than he lets on. He gets a basic grasp of things without getting explained, and does quite a bit of work offscreen. Sad that it doesn't apply to relationships with the fairer gender, eh?

- On the topic of Ichika's good relations with Charlotte, he's still thinking that she's "a guy with a secret" and is hence more relaxed. Of course, Charlotte being very caring person herself helps a lot. As such, we see the most progress between the two. Not to mention that Charlotte herself...seems to be more than willing to let herself be seen by a male. "Beware the nice ones", they say.

- Having a pair such as Laura and Houki together seems to have been overseen by someone. I'd expect next episode will have Houki lecturing Laura one way or the other. Laura turning on her teammate is also a possibility. After the match is over and done with, with Laura losing, they could've shown us a scene where Houki and Laura have a conversation about their loss, and that would be the right time for Houki to tell her story. Something that goes like:

Laura: "How would YOU know?!"
Houki: "I know, I've been in your position once."

Indeed, it would've been a meaningful conversation, maybe even Laura professing her loss (and admiration to Ichika) in secret to Houki.

- Alas, it all comes down to the light novel source. Still sticking to my argument that this is a marketing ploy for the LN. Unless there's a second season, looking forward to that :D

- Did anyone check that the LN's author fell ill and the latest volume was delayed until Dec 2010?

FAIL. Really? You don't know what's going on in the next episode to support your statement. Ichika is comfortable with Charlotte is because she told her sob story to him. There was no Sob story with Rin, just a generic childhood promise. Cecelia is NOTHING. Houki is too bipolar to tell Ichika her feelings. She can't just come upfront and say "I LIKE YOU" and her weak backstory so Ichika will get a sense to sympasize with her. Charlotte is the only one winner points in the Harem. I got a kick out of Laura almost killing the annoying rejected "Asuka" and ojousama. Even though I really don't like and wish she doesn't exist and is hax, it put a smile on my face those bitches get humiliated. Laura should get exiled from the academy. She's too, dangerous. She kinda deserves death but that's asking too much. And I'm getting pissed at how many tournaments they have? How many are there? Are there any girls that we can see participating besides the Harem and dumb lead. But seriously DONT ASSUME that your statements will come true and that the studio will follow the LN faithfully.
Feb 19, 2011 2:46 AM

Jan 2009
Sebastian33 said:
offensive in racially wrong in other cultures. I mean come on, why is Japan thinking the British have a superiority complex in society? German's being hardcore and strict is another one..Hitler much.

come on its following the novel of Infinite Stratos and whatever the author of the Novel write does not mean he speaks for the whole of Japanese people

and anyone get who is Houki and Lura gonna team up? or both of them are teaming up?
Feb 19, 2011 2:50 AM

Jul 2009
nano1895 said:
Yes lets change with our backs towards each other we totally can't have one change in the bathroom or use that divider thingy when Houki was changing earlier.

Man this anime XD

Yeah perhaps not the most brilliant idea he came up with xD

But in a way it actually was an awesome suggestion, perhaps his subconscious mind actually want to see her naked while the conscious thought is still dense as a brick =P

Either way he did get some full on view display and should be quite happy (^.^)

Omniknight said:

Also, Ichika seems to randomly win against people who are far more skilled than he is. Explanation? Beacuse he's male? Because he's spineless? Give me a break...
Probably because he have a far superior IS than basically everyone at school, and combined with that one hit kill sword attack^^

The whole contests is quite unfair if you think about it, I mean no one of the other students really stand a chance against Laura's Schwarzer Regen IS either...

A fair fight would be if everyone used the same model throughout the competition.
Feb 19, 2011 3:07 AM

Jun 2009
zimno said:

Want so much... (屮゚Д゚)屮
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 19, 2011 3:35 AM

Feb 2008
This episode was hilarious with all the cliches and tropes.
Feb 19, 2011 5:26 AM

Sep 2010
hmm, time to sum up this episode.

-Badass german girl is even more epic
-Fanservice
-Chifuyu-nee epic actions
-charlotte naked in front of ichika

line up for next episode is pretty epic, hope more battles and less fanservice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2011 6:14 AM

Mar 2008
So it seems that Tamura Yukari will be voicing Houki's sis. Kyaaa~

Looking forward to that.
Sebastian33 said:

FAIL. Really? You don't know what's going on in the next episode to support your statement. Ichika is comfortable with Charlotte is because she told her sob story to him. There was no Sob story with Rin, just a generic childhood promise. Cecelia is NOTHING. Houki is too bipolar to tell Ichika her feelings. She can't just come upfront and say "I LIKE YOU" and her weak backstory so Ichika will get a sense to sympasize with her. Charlotte is the only one winner points in the Harem. I got a kick out of Laura almost killing the annoying rejected "Asuka" and ojousama. Even though I really don't like and wish she doesn't exist and is hax, it put a smile on my face those bitches get humiliated. Laura should get exiled from the academy. She's too, dangerous. She kinda deserves death but that's asking too much. And I'm getting pissed at how many tournaments they have? How many are there? Are there any girls that we can see participating besides the Harem and dumb lead. But seriously DONT ASSUME that your statements will come true and that the studio will follow the LN faithfully.

So you assumed that I assumed. Why don't I follow suit and assumed that you assumed whether I assumed.

'nyhow, I prefer the term "speculating", "wishful thinking" might be better. So far, the series hasn't thrown the kind of wild surprising swerves like Durarara or Angel Beats! (loved that one, kept me guessing all week), so I can speculate about what can, should, or would've happened next.

Ah, and I almost forgot. The episode titles? They're all the same chapter titles from the Light Novels. I'm no clairvoyant, sure, but so far they've been very faithful to the LN. Only time will tell.
Feb 19, 2011 6:37 AM

Nov 2008
Their giving too many moments to Ichika and Charlotte....that it makes me hope they will end up together. I'm really hoping they do, but the chances are still small, because I think Houki is the most likely to end up with him, seeing how some of this Harem's usually go. I won't give up hope so hopefully Ichika and Charlotte do end up together.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 19, 2011 6:45 AM

Oct 2010
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
her IS apparently has a beam blade kind of like Heavy Arms from Wing Gundam.
Heavy Arms? Haven't watch WG in a while but I'm pretty sure it was a metal.
Yeah I know that's why it's kind of. The shape is the only reminder other than that it's like the beam sabers of the other Gundams.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 19, 2011 7:28 AM

Oct 2008
badfella said:

Omniknight said:

I would consider it a harem. 5 girls all vying for the main character? Sure, it is romantic comedy/drama, but the setting is still set as a harem, albeit it the main character does choose one of the girls (go Nagisa!). For instance, Ouran High School Host Club is described as a reverse harem, even though it's main genre is comedy.
Feb 19, 2011 7:32 AM

May 2010
Woah that Laura girl is one harsh girl, the way she beat Cecilia and Lin Yin is just to violent.
Feb 19, 2011 7:59 AM

May 2008
Awww Laura should just go jump off a cliff =.= . There is a reason why laws and rules are created so that people will not get hurt or killed and WTH are the teachers not doing anything when the students are almost killed . Disappointing , i mean she should at least get a small punishment or something . NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL . Not even a scolding or even ask her not to do it again, its like saying its okay to kill of fellow students ... sigh i feel really sick now.

Iilia said:
Was that really Houki paired up with Laura in the preview? She saw what she did to to Rin and Cecelia, so why in the blazes did she decide it was a good idea to team with her? Because it gives her a better chance at an Ichika date? I hope I'm wrong.

you forgot people with no partner will me given a random one from a poll though i guess she might have joined up with Laura however i highly doubt she would do such a thing.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 19, 2011 8:16 AM

Jan 2011
I like the idea of the mechas, and I think some of the characters could have been great if the story wasn't so .. uninteresting. A lot of the scenes are illogical or just stupid. (ex. changing back to back) But, it's still a kind of entertaining show.
Feb 19, 2011 9:07 AM
Nov 2009
prismheart said:
Hmm, Ichika definitely got a great shot of Charlotte, I'm jealous.

^this
and i wonder what that laura girl can do with her left eye o.o
Feb 19, 2011 10:09 AM

Nov 2010
Charlotte! <3
Obviously she's the clear winner by far, Ichika is willing to change in the same room as her back to back.
Feb 19, 2011 10:15 AM

Jan 2009
So technically, this episode had 3 parts,
1) Houki reminiscing about her tragic past
2) Angry girls fighting for whatever dumb reason they had
3) Raep. Almost. With a few select frames, it can look like it at least. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 19, 2011 10:25 AM

Mar 2010
loved how germany mocked china bout their large population lacking in talent
Geso
-----:D
Feb 19, 2011 11:02 AM
Sep 2009
Oh the suspense! -_-
Feb 19, 2011 11:29 AM

Mar 2009
Hmm I wasn't into this epi. They really should at the very least give out more background info on how the machines work or operate. So far its too much harem which isn't bad but too much of anything can turn bad.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Feb 19, 2011 11:34 AM

Aug 2010
nano1895 said:
Yes lets change with our backs towards each other we totally can't have one change in the bathroom or use that divider thingy when Houki was changing earlier.

Man this anime XD
You're completely right! :D
Feb 19, 2011 11:44 AM

Jun 2008
Anyone surprised that Laura got no repercussions for practically strangling and semi-hanging other students in a mock fight, when she would of killed them?
Feb 19, 2011 12:02 PM

Jan 2011
EVERYONE READ THIS TRUISM

ICHIKA IS NO DOUBT GAY

quote ichika "i think that the Charles who uses male speech mannerisms is pretty cute"

one more thing

i thought the dorm had a washroom.
can't one of them just change in there

Mod edit: please do not double post
SaitoeFeb 20, 2011 4:05 AM
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Feb 19, 2011 1:09 PM
Jan 2011
Ok so in the next ep it's Ichka and Charles vs Laura and Houki...........Man, why does it have to be Houki? I suppose Houki won't even hold back against Ichika, but what will Charles do? And for Laura, I guess she'll definitly go for Ichika.
Feb 19, 2011 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
Oosran said:

Funny how a short, almost black and white battle at the end of Madoka episode eclipses by a large margin EVERY SINGLE coloured, well animated battle scene in an anime supposedly about machines that can change the direction of a war.

Evidence that you can't have a battle scene that has no significance and have people care. That Madoka battle scene is eerily beautiful, well choreographed and was important to the plot and character development. Funny how a scene that is dubbed by some as a cost cutting technique actually enhanced its effect.
OmniknightFeb 19, 2011 4:48 PM
Feb 19, 2011 2:39 PM

Dec 2008
Umm...what is going on with this show? It just totally seems to ignore the fact that a few episodes back, an unarmed IS tried to kill off Ichika and the fanged girl. Where is the follow-up with that? That's the only reason why I'm still watching the show.

Most of these girls are annoying and emotionally unstable. Charlotte/Charles is a saving grace. Where is she hiding her boobs when she's dressed in her/his uniform during the day?
Feb 19, 2011 2:47 PM
Sep 2010
So many hates on Laura >.> I pretty much know what is happening from Light Novels so... yeah xD. Still wondering how he still got her panties and why she didnt just go to the bathroom or use that divider wall when Houki was changing back than.

Enjoyed the episode and all so far. Wish it was longer or have a season 2, 12 episode is not enough. I believe its like 4 episodes per 1 volume and there is 6 volumes atm, and more to be release (maybe if the author feels better).
Feb 19, 2011 2:55 PM

Dec 2009
My two favourite girls of this show paired up in one team ?

awesome ^_^
yuno6.jpg
Feb 19, 2011 3:00 PM

Feb 2010
Oosran said:
So technically, this episode had 3 parts,
1) Houki reminiscing about her tragic past
3) Raep. Almost. With a few select frames, it can look like it at least. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

That... pretty much summed this episode up.... -_-
Feb 19, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 2007
Ugh... they're completely forcing the fanservice is just terrible. Really? HERP DERP WE CAN'T CHANGE IN DA SAME ROOM. It's called the bathroom, Ichika. Use it.
Feb 19, 2011 3:24 PM
Feb 2011
Laura should've killed those idiotic, annoying, girls on the spot. Stupid Ichika. Laura is a loose cannon and should've gotten expelled. In fact, she needs more than being expelled. SHE DESREVES DEATH HERSELF. In fact all the Harem girls deserve death for price of being fucking annoying bitches that are just cookie cutter. I want Houki, Cecelia, Rin, and Laura lives to end. Charlotte is the only one that really DESERVES to live for being extremely different from the pack. And for people that are saying that I'm cruel for saying that. I DON'T CARE. THIS IS ANIME. NOT ACTUAL LIFE. Anime girls that are underdeveloped in character deserve to die. (ROFL)
Feb 19, 2011 3:30 PM

Nov 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
zimno said:

btw, how did this happen?
why did the panty come off?

Need the same explanation, why did it end like that? xD

Do we ever need a reason for panties to come off :3 ????
Feb 19, 2011 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty good episode for IS standards...

Can't believe that "practice" battle went all out like that. Laura practically planned to kill the two. Suddenly Chifuyu steps in and blocks an IS with only a sword. I guess it could be possible since she's a professional, but it still looked kinda odd. Loved the slow motion transformation scenes though (boing!!!), pretty interesting to see it step by step.

Oh yes, then there's the changing scene. There's a couple of things that went on in my head when watching it:

1. Why didn't Ichika just change in the bathroom?
2. If not 1; why didn't Charlotte just use the separating panel Houki used to change behind the second episode?
3. How the hell did Ichika end up holding Charlotte's pantsu?

Oh well, it's IS; inconsistencies are quite common anyway. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Ichika paired up with Charlotte (hhhnnnnngggg) and Houki got paired up with that bitch Laura. This ought to be a pretty interesting fight coming up. Can't wait for the next episode; finally the tournament! Ichika should better show some skill!

Feb 19, 2011 3:57 PM

Nov 2009
Charlotte had me pretty happy about this episode, but after coming here the winds have been stolen from my sails. I enjoyed the episode, but i can't disagree with any of the complaints.

Once again go team Charlotte!
Feb 19, 2011 4:21 PM

Mar 2008
This show needs a bar graph illustrating how high the girls' affection to Ichika is, preferably labeled with a chibified face icon :D

Currently, Charlotte has taken far lead, and Houki is still struggling in last place. There's a "Locked" progress bar though, who could it be?!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people defend Ichika Orimura so much?

Kuronomi-chan - Jan 21, 2023

11 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Feb 10, 5:45 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

164 by Kusanagi_Shouta »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:55 AM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

193 by Flaviomoe199 »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

292 by Nerleos »»
Apr 17, 2023 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.