Forum Settings
Forums

46 year old Woman To Be Arrested For Sending a Kitchen Knife to VA Hayami Show

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 25, 2010 11:23 PM

Oct 2007
.... this totally reminded me of crazy korean anti-fans sending bloody letters to idols.

please dont let the k-netizen craziness pass into japan D:
Nov 25, 2010 11:38 PM
Sep 2009
SoFarGone said:
anime fan in her mid 40s. 1st time I heard about it.

lol my mom sees alot of anime, she's not hardcore, but she sees more than your average so called "otaku", she even has a MAL account, in yo face D:<

i think that this woman is a pretty cool bitch, getting arrested for doing some epic shit and doesnt afraid of anything
Nov 26, 2010 3:08 AM

Oct 2009
Captain_Fork said:

Maybe she's just a lonely sad 40 year old (otaku) virgin, and all she needed was a companion cube. But, she incinerated it. Plus, she found out the cake was a lie, and realized that anime isnt real. So she had a mini freak out, and threatened an elementray school and mailed a knife to her dream man, hoping he would bake her a cake, thus proving the cake wasn't a lie..and that he would suddenly become a 2D animated character..and have many many 2D babies with her. Bishie babies. Proving anime to be real.
BUT the police saw she was a threat, and only later did thet realize that she was just nuts..and needed to put her in a 'special' cell.

Wait..what was I talking about again?

LOL! n1

I am not surprised about her age o.o
Cuz I am probably still gonna keep watching anime till i die lol.
Nov 26, 2010 4:23 AM

Aug 2009
Tenzen the Immortal Rapist has probably been through worse things :x

Nov 26, 2010 6:10 AM

Apr 2007
scary~ what a thing to do (why won't she just stay at her house and watch anime - then that'll a lot better)

Nov 26, 2010 6:45 AM

Nov 2008
That woman was most likely a yangire and sent the knife as a warning. Look at her age though, she needed a life.

Nov 26, 2010 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
well tough luck
Nov 26, 2010 1:14 PM

Mar 2009
This woman just trolled too fat.
XyntaNov 27, 2010 9:15 AM
Nov 26, 2010 1:48 PM

Apr 2010
What a nut. o_O
Nov 26, 2010 10:19 PM

Jul 2010
xXC64Xx said:
Perhaps the knife could be used for cooking? She was just being thoughtful >_<

Exactly. I love that everyone is jumping to the conclusion that see sent him cutlery and that automatically makes her the person who was trying to get him to canceled. If she was a hardcore fan wouldn't she be more likely to be threatening someone if they were going to take him off the air?

We have no idea what was sent with the knife. Or if there was some kind of inside joke form one of his roles? Or if she was in fact doing something wrong at all.

For all we know this poor woman's life and reputation is completely ruined because she sent him something reflecting one of his roles to show that she was a fan of that role, having no clue that he was receiving threats this whole time.

...In other words, don't be so quick to drop the axe until you know all the facts or you may condemn many innocent people to death. >.>

well i understand ur point, but she should know better than to send a REAL knife, if it was a joke or reference or somthing, she should have sent a fake one, like a plastic knife or somthing.
supermegasonicNov 26, 2010 11:20 PM

Nov 27, 2010 12:47 AM

Jul 2009
Nice boat~
Nov 28, 2010 12:20 AM
Nov 2009
...So, does sending a knife grant you a stay in the police station? I don't get it. *shrug*
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Catalano »»
58 minutes ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

20 by Zedlin »»
6 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Zedlin »»
6 hours ago

» 'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

2 by Zedlin »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

9 by RobertBobert »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.