Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2010 6:44 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And awesome, fast-paced chapter :D

Gotta love Rikuo's WTF?! face.
Tough I feel sorry for Kitsune. She was a nice gal (and was not as ugly as she was in flashback thankfully) and it must have been painful for her to be thrown into Hell by her own beloved son only so that he could prove that he is EVIL

Also, I hope the host is not too lovely. Not just did I get used on seeing that girl be badass but if you claim that a Nura is your father, you better be Nurabadass!
NayraelNov 12, 2010 7:15 AM
Nov 12, 2010 7:38 AM

Feb 2009
Still no details about who really is Hagoromo Kitsune's host? :3
The author's really holding back this part.
Seimei is pretty buff and a bishie xD
Feels bad for Kitsune, being thrown to hell like that. Though I don't fully get this conspiracy thing that happened. To eliminate the Nura bloodline that will prevent Seimei's ressurection? Is that it?
Let the battle resume I guess.
Nov 12, 2010 9:18 AM

Sep 2007
Bah for me the host of Kitsune = Sister of Rikuo. HEY. XD
Nov 12, 2010 10:46 AM

Jul 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Bah for me the host of Kitsune = Sister of Rikuo. HEY. XD

Same for me.

Even if they don't share the same mother they share the same father. She obviously knew Rikuo but the latter did not seem to recognize her, that's the bugging part.

As far as I knew, Kitsune needed an human container but if it was Rikuo's sister she wasn't human to begin with. Well it is not impossible for her being totally unrelated to Rikuo but an orphan that Rikan chosed to raise as if she was the decendant of the main branch of the Nura clan, like Rikuo is there would have been far more a fuss about her disapearing.

There's so many possible outcome that I don't know what will happen at all.
Look like the Rikuo using Matoi with Yura I wanted is comming up.
Nov 12, 2010 10:52 AM

Jul 2008
She obviously knew Rikuo but the latter did not seem to recognize her, that's the bugging part.

Rihan once mentioned that he wanted Rikuo to now know about the World of Youkai. In case she was supposed to be the heir, maybe Rihan didn't want Rikuo to know that he had a sister who is also the leader of a Youkai Yakuza.

As far as I knew, Kitsune needed an human container but if it was Rikuo's sister she wasn't human to begin with

I guess that the reason why the container was not perfect was because she was not a complete human.

But... Yura is not a youkai. She is a human and doesn't have a spiritual form. The most we could get would be a Matoi with her Shikigami who are spirits and thus similar to Youkai.
Nov 12, 2010 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
That adopted or Orphan thing is most logical so far

or Rikou's memories were altered?
Nov 12, 2010 12:35 PM

Jul 2008
Whoa..awesome chapter <3
Nov 12, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2008
Nayrael said:

But... Yura is not a youkai. She is a human and doesn't have a spiritual form. The most we could get would be a Matoi with her Shikigami who are spirits and thus similar to Youkai.

The way the mangaka displayed Yura's power on the bridge was similar to a youkai's fear, something he did not do before that.
Seimei was an onmyouji as well but turned into a demon, the source of the power of an onmyouji and a youkai must be kind of similar in a sense.
Also it was said that Matoi was the result of Rihan, who chosed his demon side, accepting his human side. Now I think it should be normal for Rikuo to surpass his father technique. As a man who chosed his human side but accepted his demon side, he should create his own form of Matoi which transcend his father's.

Rikuo and Yura fighting together in Matoi form against Seimei would be epic.
Would like to see a bad ass Night rikuo on the white wolf shinigami of Yura while using Hagun.

Anyway yeah it's all speculation, not like I want to affirm this as a fact.
Nov 12, 2010 1:56 PM

Sep 2008
Sigh.
I think this series "jumped the shark" when it began to focus on combat.
Bleach was fun for a while until all those blade types and shitz came up.
This is happening again.
Nov 12, 2010 2:03 PM

Jul 2008
BLEACH was good during Soul Society arc. It was after it that it went downhill... and it wasn't because of combat (which was mostly good) but because of other shit the manga is infamous for (immortality of Shinigami characters, poor writing, uncountable number of plot holes, pathetic usage of plot devices, Aizen's godliness, numerous Deus-Ex Machina's, chapters that have near to nothing of plot development in them...)

Also, all Shounen genre stories are combat oriented and usually someone powerful like Seimei here appears in order to become the main villain. How the author handles it will decide how good the story will be.
Nov 12, 2010 2:49 PM

Feb 2010
so the bad son is finally here :P
Nov 12, 2010 10:09 PM

May 2010
Seimei(by the way i still don't like his new younger form he looks just like "roa" from Shingetsutan Tsukihime and naked on top of all) is the one behind the revival of hagoromo gitsune!?WTF so is not that old geezer,woah what a twist.So who was that two other people in the flashback ist seimei secret subordinate or unknown ally??Another question arise that need to be answer!!

MyAmyNov 12, 2010 11:26 PM
Nov 13, 2010 3:34 AM

May 2010
Gitsune Q.Q
I hope Tsuchigumo and Rikous Hiyakki Yakou punch the hell out of his sorry ass. Killing his own, loving mother just to prove his evilness. I utterly detest this guy now. Chapter was quite nice, not the best, but pretty good. But why is seimei suddenly blond? Didn't he have black hair?
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Nov 13, 2010 3:42 AM

Jul 2008
But why is seimei suddenly blond? Didn't he have black hair?

Because he wants to be a White Haired Pretty Boy
Honestly, I liked his old look much more.
Nov 13, 2010 3:52 AM

May 2010
Yes, I agree. His old look was way better. Now I fear that he will use the ancient art of bishounen to defeat his opponents :/
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Nov 13, 2010 7:36 PM

Mar 2010
Jezryk said:
Yes, I agree. His old look was way better. Now I fear that he will use the ancient art of bishounen to defeat his opponents :/

Haha XD Thanks for good laught XD

I really hate Seimei >.< And I enjoy reading NNM less and less , dunno why..
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Nov 13, 2010 8:16 PM

Jul 2008
I don't enjoy it less but I don't enjoy it more which is kind of sad giving this is somewhat the climax of the arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.