Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 2, 2014 2:20 PM

Mar 2013
i think next straw hat is an hero of country like rebecca. she is strong and could replace sanji for monster trio.
Sep 12, 2014 10:30 PM

Jul 2014
Boa Hancock has a really nice...personality. Unfortunately, other than Luffy, I don't know how well her interactions with the rest of the Straw Hat Crew will go, so she might not be the best for the gang
Sep 24, 2014 2:39 PM

Jan 2011
i think Bellamy because luffy will save him and Luffy say that he is friend :)
Sep 26, 2014 5:15 PM

Oct 2013
christiano ronaldo
Sep 27, 2014 5:16 PM

Dec 2012
html said:
i think next straw hat is an hero of country like rebecca. she is strong and could replace sanji for monster trio.

No one can replace Sanji.

BomberGamer said:
christiano ronaldo

You're in the wrong thread.
Sep 28, 2014 2:21 AM
Mar 2008
BomberGamer said:
christiano ronaldo

You should be banned for making this kind of insult to SHP

As rothrock said "No one can replace Sanji" And Sanji havent even founded the all blue yet.

I have only seen eps till 663, so my next statement could be wrong... Rebecca is not a Monster! Yes she has monstrous body ( :) :) ) but not other powers than haki. She is too weak.. and annoying.

Jinbei will probably be a side-member; Not a true member that sails with Luffy but but real-true friend. He wouldtn be able to stand the humor and actions of the crew. He is too old...

Next is SPOLER IF you havent seen the recent episodes:

Sabo is BACK! The coolest kid of the ace luffy sabo- trio. Still really early, but that could with as new Membet
Sep 28, 2014 6:27 AM

Dec 2012
^Use the spoiler bbcode next time my friend [*spoiler]type in your spoiler in here[/*spoiler], without the *.
Oct 3, 2014 9:38 PM

Apr 2014
Chopper Bepo Jambarl and all of Law crew will die in the battle with Kaido and Law will be the SH new doctor.
Oct 9, 2014 3:12 AM

Oct 2013
Maratasi said:
BomberGamer said:
christiano ronaldo

You should be banned for making this kind of insult to SHP

Unfortunately iam still here ;)
Oct 9, 2014 3:17 AM

Oct 2013
i really miss one piece when the crew was 5 members only
so i go with kicking some members not adding new ones
Oct 11, 2014 9:46 PM

Mar 2014
BomberGamer said:
i really miss one piece when the crew was 5 members only
so i go with kicking some members not adding new ones

No. They're all awesome. Don't hate!
Oct 11, 2014 9:52 PM

Mar 2014
Jinbei is an absolute must, I'm sure we've all agreed on that. It's obvious. I'm pretty sure he even said he'd come later.

I'm thinking Shirahoshi might come; she wants to travel outside of Mermaid Island with Luffy. And she's in danger because of her power being revealed by that annoying pirate back in the Mermaid Island Arc.
And the legacy that mentioned a great man awakening her power... Obviously, Luffy will awaken her power and she'll become OP so she'll at least be a temporary member of the Mugiwaras.

Bonney will just be someone Luffy will help out along the way, honestly. She'll team up. If she joined, why wouldn't Law? Law and Luffy are extremely close, at this point.
I love the amount of allies Luffy makes...

Bartolomeo would be great. They didn't even show his crew, so yeah, I dunno. He's a wonderful possibility, with definite loyalty to the crew already.
Oct 20, 2014 7:10 AM

Dec 2013
Well, we are already commiting a huge sin, by trying 2 predict what oda thinks!
After all, he has always managed to surprise us with shocking conclusions and revelations!

Oh, yeah! next will probably be someone best suited or up to the strawhat pirates level, for example Jinbe! (I almost forgot about the topic while writing about oda! )
Oct 20, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
Oda plans to add more new Straw Hats anyways -> http://kotaku.com/one-piece-might-last-another-decade-1601604195/all

Can't wait > v <
Oct 22, 2014 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
Bartolomeo would certainly be a great addition to the straw hats. I hope he joins even though he has his own crew xD
Oct 22, 2014 2:31 PM

Jun 2009
Boa Hancock --Don't think she will leave her Island or is allowed too + all this lovydovy with luffy already gets on my nerves and that every ep no please don't

Camie (and Pappag) + Hachi / Hatchan -- They completed their role in the series already doubt they show up again

Jinbei -- wouldn't mind him too be a member of the crew but luffy haven't shown enough intresst in him till now I guess

Perona -- she said she wanna return to thriller park and I doubt she will join her enemies even so she helpt zoro out -- I doubt it will gets more than that

Mr. 2 Bon Clay --finished the job he had already -- plus he already had a boss doubt he will continues as he did in the past

Bartolomeo/Cavendish -- Join Forces in Dressrose but Bartolomeo is more the Fanboy and wont get more then that maybe making a alliance with the strawheads causew both already have a crew

Law-- Many said Trafalgar should join but don't forget he already has his crew and wont quiet with the heart Pirates I would love too see him more often but the Alliance is more then fine with me
Oct 24, 2014 1:32 AM

Dec 2013
Earlier when law joined the strawhats, as in alliance I thought that his crew might disband and he might join the crew.

Recently, after his bloodline was confirmed (in manga)

It was proved that there is a possibility that he that he might not join the crew, as it could make the crew just too strong.

But of course, if oda plans to make him one of the crew then there is nothing to say anymore.
Nov 15, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
They need someone in charge to protect the group, and Bartolomeo can do that. He could be a good "tank".
Nov 15, 2014 10:43 AM

Nov 2010
Sorairi said:
They need someone in charge to protect the group, and Bartolomeo can do that. He could be a good "tank".
Franky is already a literal tank.
Nov 17, 2014 3:38 AM

Apr 2014
for me Jinbei need a fishman for the new adventure to GrandLine soon lol :v
Nov 22, 2014 6:55 PM
Nov 2014
LAW! LAW! LAW!!!!
Nov 22, 2014 6:56 PM
Nov 2014
Eventhough I know its unlikely he'll join
Nov 22, 2014 9:41 PM

Jan 2010
I wonder if Vivi is considered one of the crew?

Jinbei - I think he already accepted Luffy's offer to join the crew, he just said he has things to take care of first. So, when he done, he will definitely join the crew unless he died (which is I believe is very likely to happen ;v;)

Hancock - No, she has her own crew and is a princess. I can't imagine her in the crew, leaving Amazon Lily and Kuja Pirates.

Camie/Pappag/Hachi - I think Oda didn't pay attention to them enough, I mean, Oda didn't give them enough back story (especially camie) like the rest of the SHC. Also they are not special/interesting enough to be the next nakama.

Bon Clay - He currently in Impel Down and I don't think he will appeared again for a while.

Perona - I don't think she would want to join, it's clear she wants to come back to Moriah.

Bartolomeo - I think he won't join the crew because he is just a fanboy and will continue to being one so, he can't see himself as an equal to the shc he would always place shc higher than himself, like... worship them lol, but his DF is quite interesting and pretty useful XD

Cavendish - I don't know much about him, so I don't know... but I don't think he would fit in shc and he hates Luffy lol

The thing is, all the strawhat crew have an arc focused on them and somekind of (usually tragic) backstory revealed at some point. So far, in dressrosa, characters that has those two things are, Rebecca, Violet, and Law. The arc is focused on Law, and Riku Family. And we get Rebecca and Violet tragic backstory too. I believe Law's would come soon after. So....

Rebecca - As much as I hate to admit it, I think she is one of the characters in dressrosa that maybe has (although little) chance joining straw hat, since Luffy already like her and all. And just like what Luffy did to all of the previous nakama, Luffy tried to help her. Yes she is a princess and has responsibility just like Vivi, but since Violet identity revealed, it's not impossible for Rebecca to leave dressrosa... But, what bother me about Rebecca is, just like Vivi, she hates hurting people, so, the conclusion is, I think she wouldn't want to join, but I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy ask her to. Oh, also her power/ability is not strong/useful/interesting enough for the crew imo.

Violet - Let's see... her ability for me is quite interesting and useful for shc, but, seeing her interaction with Sanji....and the fact that she is King Riku's daughter... I don't think she will be the next nakama unless Oda wants to add some romance in SHC which he doesn't.

Law - I....get a conflicted feeling about Law, I feel like he has the better possiblity than the others to join the shc, but at the same time, I don't believe he will join at all .... (note that I'm an anime only watcher and have watched up until episode 663) but I read someone mention about Law's past being quite tragic/sad. So, here are the things that make me think he could be the next nakama:
1. The story had been focused on him for quite a while since Punk Hazard
2. Tragic backstory
3. Luffy tried to help him (and seems to be really liking the guy, XP)
4. His ultimate goal. This is the thing that make me believe there is a good chance for him to join. He revealed in episode 656 "I've been living my life until today to attain that man's long cherished ambition!" which mean, that once Doflamingo defeated, he will no longer has motive, maybe he even doesn't really intend to defeat Kaido, other yonko, or acquire One Piece. He only wants to defeat DD. So, after his wish fulfilled, maybe he will return to his crew and continuing his journey (but to where? Raftel?) or Luffy would ask him to join and Law would agreed (because he no longer has ambition and helping people who helped him fulfilled his ultimate goal is not that bad of an idea....).........................

and disband heart pirate? I'm not sure... he seems to really care about his crew...... or....

maybe he will finally decide his own ambition and return to his crew.... without breaking his alliance with SHP....

But then again, Law is not the one who take orders from others well, SHC already have a doctor and two swordsman, and Law has his own crew. So, who knows, maybe he is not going to join after all.... maybe no new characters from dressrosa would join....
Nov 23, 2014 8:03 AM
Nov 2014
Things seem to be pointing more towards Law joining! :D :D :D or maybe Oda just wants to make it look like that, like he did with Vivi, I mean everyone thought she was gonna join! I agree with Shicchi to an extent,

Bartolomeo has a chance I think. Because his loyalty is unquestionable and his devil fruit would be really useful for the crew.

Rebecca seems unlikely because she has her own issues and kingdom to take care of. I think she'll be a crap addition because she can't do anything in battles except push people off the edge.

Cavendish? LOL that would be hilarious to see, he would never get along with Sanji or Zoro so those three would forever be fighting.

I don't see anyone else being a viable candidate at the moment
Mar 7, 2015 4:08 AM

Jun 2009
my opinion that no one of the dressrosa arc eill join the crew of luffy but maybe they join the fleet to stay close too him

fleet captains

Law --Already has a Alliance wi´th them
Bartolomeo--would like too see more of him
Cavendish--also would be great too see him more often
Bellamy--Not really glad if he does but most likely it will happen as long as he doesn't join the real crew I don't mind otherwise it will pul them down since he needs much prodection.

Also wish for damn high bountys after dressrosa
Mar 9, 2015 3:31 AM
Oct 2012
I wish it was Mr. 2 Bon Clay, he is awesome! Haha
Mar 10, 2015 9:45 PM

Jan 2014
I sure do hope Bartolomeu sticks with the straw hats for a while
Mar 11, 2015 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
xRaTiOnX said:
I sure do hope Bartolomeu sticks with the straw hats for a while

I'll trade Bart for Momo any day. The "O-Nami" jokes got old quick. Kin'emon has grown on me so I wouldn't mind if he joined. He won me over with:

My favorite choice for new SH for a long time has been Jewelry Bonney. If the SH are going to get another female crew member I would love for it to be her. I just want to see Luffy and Bonney fight over food.

FullmetalRaikouMar 15, 2015 12:45 PM
Mar 13, 2015 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
Well so far for me, the most possible choice is Bartolomeo; he just seems more possible than other characters.

- Jimbe doesnt count, 'cause technically he already accepted, he is just on"hiatus."
- Rebecca and her family seem more like Vivi's and Camie's case, where of course they'll always be nakama, but just no going to adventures together.
- Cavendish on the other hand, I REALLY cant picture how he is going to fit in with the crew ... he has too big of an ego, and I think Sanji takes up on the blond department.
- Same with Bonney, I think the one thing Luffy will reject is the sharing of food
- Bellamy, I REALLY DOUBT at this point he even has a chance of joining ... not like he is an asshole, but more like ... his attitude just does not fit with the consistancy of the crew
- Kin'emon and his son ... they don't seem likely at all ... but they have been traveling with the SH crew already ... which might just be the trick of slipping it in slowly and BAM ... I dont really favor them as much, but they do have a big possibility, specially Momo since he did kind of have a special screentime shot when it was only him and Luffy.
- Law ... I think at MOST they'll just remain as allied captains. Yeah they both got the D initial and whatnot, but come on, thats even MORE the reason that they wont be in each others crew, since they are equals.

ON THE OTHER HAND. I wouldve LOVE to see that BonClay at least allies his crew with the SH.

So yeah, my vote for now is definitely on Bartolomeo, although my realistic vote leans more on Momo ... even though I really hope not ...
Mar 22, 2015 2:01 AM
Jan 2015
1. Jinbei

2. Kinemon? probably? bcs i mean he will with mugiwara pirates until zou. and i remember oda said they will go on adventure to wa no kuni island :D

3. i wanna see momonosuke joins as apprentice tho
Mar 23, 2015 2:45 PM

Jan 2011
Im thinking that the other member doesnt reach zoros bounty, because zoro is the first who joined strawhats, then im thing other strawhat will be about 100 - 200m bounty.
Apr 4, 2015 12:13 PM
Apr 2014
I have a theory that the next character to join will be Viola/Violet. Jinbei will definitely join, that's been decided. Yea, Luffy said that he'll gather ten crew members but we don't know if that includes himself. I like to think that this excludes himself. Besides, look at the order:

0. Captain-Luffy
1. Swordsman-Zoro
2. Navigator-Nami
3. Marksman-Usopp
4. Cook-Sanji
5. Doctor-Chopper
6. Historian-Robin
7. Shipwright-Franky
8. Musician-Brook
9. Dancer-Violet
10. Helmsman-Jinbei
Apr 19, 2015 12:44 PM

Jan 2008
Jinbei is pretty much set but I think maybe the other new member will be someone we've already met but not in the current dressrosa saga
Jul 31, 2015 4:48 AM

Apr 2014
I think it may be Rebbeca.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Jul 31, 2015 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
At this point, I don't want or expect new members. The current crew has been together for so long and they've grown on me as a group.
Jan 20, 2016 7:34 PM

Apr 2015
I think it will be cesar clown, he has been chilling out with the straw hats for some time now and has no where else to go
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Who are your favorite characters? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

gmgkng - Mar 19, 2010

282 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Sticky: » New nakama? Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Alipio - Mar 3, 2010

652 by Kai_Dou »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:35 AM

» Which is your favorite one piece movie?

Paituwin - Sep 1, 2021

7 by umie_dakara »»
Feb 11, 2022 9:32 AM

» ★ Random Image Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

la_tigra - Mar 13, 2010

355 by Kwaxiiiii »»
Jan 17, 2022 10:10 PM

Sticky: Poll: » How did you find this club?

Alipio - Jun 8, 2011

45 by tookthisusername »»
Oct 5, 2021 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.