Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 3, 2010 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

Vampires ought to be much scarier than ghosts. When ghosts are rarely any aggressive towards humans and just haunt places, vampires are always out for human blood. But modern fiction remade the vampire image to a more humanly one, and so they don't look so scary.

I disagree.Ghosts are scarier for me,simply because vampires have a more definite form.Ghosts are more mysterious,more startling.You don't know when or where they'll strike again,you don't know about their grudges(well,until later in the story).They're not scary in a ''dynamic level'' like vampires.Their mysteries make the viewer intrigued and compelled though.Finding out facts from their previous lives always makes me startled...
I always thought that a horror without an obvious ''cause'' is more efficient.Shiki makes up for it with the haunting atmosphere and the choice of bgm though...

Random recommendation of the day:Ghost hunt

Then you'll like Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, the new mystery/horror anime starting this October xD
Sep 3, 2010 12:40 PM

Jul 2009
I don't like the fact that there's a 'super' vampire who can bypass all the laws and restrictions for vampires. Geez... I hope they blue hair truck driver gets a beating by the end of the series.
Sep 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Aug 2010
Kurogashi said:
I don't like the fact that there's a 'super' vampire who can bypass all the laws and restrictions for vampires. Geez... I hope they blue hair truck driver gets a beating by the end of the series.

The only vampire law he does bypass is "vampires die in the sunlight". Aside from that, all laws apply xD
SoraKuroSep 3, 2010 12:46 PM
Sep 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 2010
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

Vampires ought to be much scarier than ghosts. When ghosts are rarely any aggressive towards humans and just haunt places, vampires are always out for human blood. But modern fiction remade the vampire image to a more humanly one, and so they don't look so scary.

I disagree.Ghosts are scarier for me,simply because vampires have a more definite form.Ghosts are more mysterious,more startling.You don't know when or where they'll strike again,you don't know about their grudges(well,until later in the story).They're not scary in a ''dynamic level'' like vampires.Their mysteries make the viewer intrigued and compelled though.Finding out facts from their previous lives always makes me startled...
I always thought that a horror without an obvious ''cause'' is more efficient.Shiki makes up for it with the haunting atmosphere and the choice of bgm though...

Though Ghosts are mostly just scary but not dangerous, at least not physically.
Vampires though can have a lot of traits, be it more bestial forms or black magic.
Also, Ghosts tend to act predictable in their randomness, while you can never really know what the Vampire Lord might be up to. They're having secrets while ghosts don't seem to hold back anything.

Anyway, great episode, freaked me out!
Sep 3, 2010 1:01 PM

Feb 2009
DarkChaplain said:

Vampires though can have a lot of traits, be it more bestial forms or black magic.
Also, Ghosts tend to act predictable in their randomness, while you can never really know what the Vampire Lord might be up to. They're having secrets while ghosts don't seem to hold back anything.

Yea.Ghosts aren't that dangerous.But their ability to inflict damage on a living person isn't what makes me think they're scary.They have a special aura around them.An old photo,a dead person whose life is a mystery,an old haunted house,spirit possession...just thinking about them makes me startled.The fact that ''they cannot be seen'',that they don't have a definite form makes them even more compelling.
I've always been scared of ''dead beings'' or persons who ''lived in the past''.Those sepia tones or those black and white photos are simply startling for me...

SoraKuro said:
Then you'll like Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, the new mystery/horror anime starting this October xD

I look forward to it.It's already on my PTW list...
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Sep 3, 2010 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
Urufuzu_rein said:
DarkChaplain said:

Yea.Ghosts aren't that dangerous.But their ability to inflict damage on a living person isn't what makes me think they're scary.They have a special aura around them.An old photo,a dead person whose life is a mystery,an old haunted house,spirit possession...just thinking about them makes me startled.The fact that ''they cannot be seen'',that they don't have a definite form makes them even more compelling.
I've always been scared of ''dead beings'' or persons who ''lived in the past''.Those sepia tones or those black and white photos are simply startling for me...

Ghosts are scarier because they're real.
Sep 3, 2010 1:41 PM

Nov 2007
SoraKuro said:
Kurogashi said:

The only vampire law he does bypass is "vampires die in the sunlight". Aside from that, all laws apply xD

then how did he get into the clinic without any permission? unless toshio's bitchy wife told him he could go there...

BUT ANYWAY poor old hag got gangbanged lmao. WE FINALLY SEE TOHRU AS A VAMPIRE NEXT EPISODE HURHUR. ;3; need me some bromance.
Sep 3, 2010 2:05 PM

Aug 2010
persona said:
SoraKuro said:
Kurogashi said:

then how did he get into the clinic without any permission? unless toshio's bitchy wife told him he could go there...

Yeah, it was her xD When she asked if he wanted something to eat or something. She's kinda... Tatsumi's friend now xD
Sep 3, 2010 2:27 PM

Aug 2010
the classic nail screech makes its entrance :D
I like this episode though like others i really want to see the stupid doll kid and natsuno in action =X
Sep 3, 2010 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
Wonder what happened between Natsuno and that creepy little girl. ._. Anyways, great episode! It's a good thing the monk and the doctor are fully aware of whats going on now; and they can't let it continue. I smell a rebellion!
Sep 3, 2010 5:45 PM

Jun 2010
Inarius said:
zimno said:
...it's too scary.

This is basically Shiki in a nutshell

Pure WiN!
I flipped the fak out when I saw that
Sep 3, 2010 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
Beks said:
Just guessing Megumi is running to stop the creepy little girl from episode eight from killing Natsuno.
Nah, she's probably going to stop Tohru from sucking Natsuno.

Totally in context.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 8:45 PM

Jul 2009
FateSyka said:
When Ritsuko saw Nao walking through the forest...oh man.
I didn't see the creepy eyes coming. I really should have.
I am having nightmares tonight.

I would too, but the lolnormal conversation they were all having while walking back to Kanemasa kinda ruined it for me.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 8:55 PM

Aug 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Beks said:
Just guessing Megumi is running to stop the creepy little girl from episode eight from killing Natsuno.
Nah, she's probably going to stop Tohru from sucking Natsuno.

I lol'd. Sure that's in context but... Tohru x Natsuno is one of the gay couples I support (therefore the next episodes are going to be my favorites) xD Along with Seishin x Ozaki. C'mon, it's bound to happen.
Sep 3, 2010 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
K so,
1. Plot twist involving which rules Tatsumi has to follow notwithstanding:

2. When he met Toshio's wife, she let him in. Therefore, the clinic is "open to vampires".

3. Megumi-tachi waited outside to troll Toshio and confuse the viewers about point #1, OR point #1 becomes valid and Tatsumi doesn't have to be invited in. (Considering an invitation allows ALL vampires in, he may have just been acquiring invitations earlier in the series for the other Shiki... I don't remember it showing any vampires being invited into anyone's house BEFORE the first deaths.)

4. In any case, since creepy-little-girl Shizuka was invited into Natsuno's house (and therefore all vampires), we're probably gonna see Megumi unintentionally save Natsuno's life by having a bitch fight with Tohru... lol.

+1 Internets if this turns out to be true. (No, I'm not reading the manga. Legit Internets are on the line.)
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 9:29 PM

Aug 2010
wheresthehandle said:
K so,
1. Plot twist involving which rules Tatsumi has to follow notwithstanding:

2. When he met Toshio's wife, she let him in. Therefore, the clinic is "open to vampires".

3. Megumi-tachi waited outside to troll Toshio and confuse the viewers about point #1, OR point #1 becomes valid and Tatsumi doesn't have to be invited in. (Considering an invitation allows ALL vampires in, he may have just been acquiring invitations earlier in the series for the other Shiki... I don't remember it showing any vampires being invited into anyone's house BEFORE the first deaths.)

4. In any case, since creepy-little-girl Shizuka was invited into Natsuno's house (and therefore all vampires), we're probably gonna see Megumi unintentionally save Natsuno's life by having a bitch fight with Tohru... lol.

+1 Internets if this turns out to be true. (No, I'm not reading the manga. Legit Internets are on the line.)

Can you win half an internet? Because half is right, half is wrong xD
Sep 3, 2010 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

No, you see, you still view vampires like they were presented in modern fiction. But if you look into it and see how vampires were imagined by people who really believed they existed, back in Eastern Europe of 17th-19th century; you'd see that saying vampires having a definite form is totally wrong.

Vampires were just like ghost are, but they could become corporeal to attack humans and animals to top it all off. They couild behave like poltergeists and ghosts, they could spread diseases, they could enter your dreams, they could possess you and animals, they would not talk much at all unless they're to summon you, curse you, or predict future calamities. And they did not have that refined looks and elegant manners, they would stink worse than zombies and always appear with the clothes they were buried with.
Just to name a few of their traits.

Now who is scarier?

EDIT:
To give you a perfect example of how a vampire used to be: Imagine Kayako (Ju-On, the Grudge) or Sadako (the Ring) with a taste for human blood; and here you have a more faithful recreation of a traditional vampire.
kodialSep 3, 2010 11:54 PM
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Sep 4, 2010 12:17 AM

Aug 2009
Damned weemuns getting everyone killed.
:|
Shiki has never failed to send shivers down my spine, can't wait for the next ep!
(Also, how are they gonna drag this out for 13 more eps?)
Sep 4, 2010 1:01 AM

Feb 2009
kodial said:

No, you see, you still view vampires like they were presented in modern fiction. But if you look into it and see how vampires were imagined by people who really believed they existed, back in Eastern Europe of 17th-19th century; you'd see that saying vampires having a definite form is totally wrong.

Vampires were just like ghost are, but they could become corporeal to attack humans and animals to top it all off. They couild behave like poltergeists and ghosts, they could spread diseases, they could enter your dreams, they could possess you and animals, they would not talk much at all unless they're to summon you, curse you, or predict future calamities. And they did not have that refined looks and elegant manners, they would stink worse than zombies and always appear with the clothes they were buried with.
Just to name a few of their traits.

Now who is scarier?

These traits you mentioned aren't definitive in the ''construction'' of a vampire.I'm from the Eastern part of Europe.You can find being like this in our folklore too.These beings posses some of the attributes you mentioned.They are troubled souls,who rose from the grave to atack the living(usually family members).
The thing is that ,,vampires'' are too ''weak'',their existence is ''too shaky''.Therefore,the things you mentioned don't describe the original or the true vampire...they describe the entire concept,the rumour.
A vampire is a being that was created and became known through rumours and fiction.The concept of the vampire is ''full of cracks''.That's what makes it beautiful and ''potentially'' scary.Your post treats a vampire like a ''defined'' existence when,in reality,it's just a concept.This concept can be ''modeled'' on lots of stories and myths.Its characteristics aren't ''definite''.That's why,I agree that its form isn't definite.But not in the way you mentioned.
About your last question.The modern fiction completely destroyed my image of a vampire.And,yes,I know things about the ''supposed'' original traits.I can't be scared by something like ''a vampire''.It's too widely known...to the point on not having any mystery at all.''It shows itself too much''.I love these kind of ''shaky'',mythical existences.But rumours can lead to the ''disappearance'' of the original being(I doubt there was one to begin with).It ''stretched itself'' too much,to the point of not being scary anymore...
For me,the concept of a ''ghost'' is scarier.Give it a ''shaky'' existence and don't call it a vampire.After that,you can use it to scare me...
Urufuzu_reinSep 4, 2010 1:07 AM
Sep 4, 2010 4:18 AM

May 2010
this episode is a win! :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Sep 4, 2010 5:12 AM

Mar 2009
Urufuzu_rein said:

These traits you mentioned aren't definitive in the ''construction'' of a vampire.I'm from the Eastern part of Europe.You can find being like this in our folklore too.These beings posses some of the attributes you mentioned.They are troubled souls,who rose from the grave to atack the living(usually family members).
The thing is that ,,vampires'' are too ''weak'',their existence is ''too shaky''.Therefore,the things you mentioned don't describe the original or the true vampire...they describe the entire concept,the rumour.
A vampire is a being that was created and became known through rumours and fiction.The concept of the vampire is ''full of cracks''.That's what makes it beautiful and ''potentially'' scary.Your post treats a vampire like a ''defined'' existence when,in reality,it's just a concept.This concept can be ''modeled'' on lots of stories and myths.Its characteristics aren't ''definite''.That's why,I agree that its form isn't definite.But not in the way you mentioned.
About your last question.The modern fiction completely destroyed my image of a vampire.And,yes,I know things about the ''supposed'' original traits.I can't be scared by something like ''a vampire''.It's too widely known...to the point on not having any mystery at all.''It shows itself too much''.I love these kind of ''shaky'',mythical existences.But rumours can lead to the ''disappearance'' of the original being(I doubt there was one to begin with).It ''stretched itself'' too much,to the point of not being scary anymore...
For me,the concept of a ''ghost'' is scarier.Give it a ''shaky'' existence and don't call it a vampire.After that,you can use it to scare me...

Although you're right that a vampire's image differed from culture to culture, you have to agree that countries of the Eastern Europe had many common traits for their vampires. Serbia, Hungary, Russia, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and even Turkey had legends of vampires which were almost identical to each other. Note almost. These few traits that I mentioned above, I believe them to be common for the vampires of these nations.

Certainly though it's too easy to destroy a vampire if you had the courage to face them, while to do so for a ghost is much more complicated if possible at all. But come to think of it, ghosts never were any aggressive except in fiction. Throughout the world's traditions if there ever was a vengeful spirit of the dead attacking the living (correct me if I'm wrong), it was a vampire. Ghosts though were just the lost souls that could not find their way to other side and just haunted the place they were attached to.

So supposedly these creatures exist for real, if you're to be scared of anyone then it had to be the Vampire. But I do see your point though, the way Vampires from the foul otherwordly phantoms that they were, got turned into Nobles with acquired tastes and an all too human behavior while ghosts still remain cloaked in mystery, I can see how one would be afraid of ghosts more than vampires.

However, when I think of vampires and as much as I love Gothic Romance/Horror novels; I think of them in the way people believed them to be back then. You have to agree, that way they were much scarier than any other night creature. Scary enough to cause a mass hysteria, at least....
kodialSep 4, 2010 5:18 AM
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Sep 4, 2010 6:29 AM

Feb 2009
kodial said:

So supposedly these creatures exist for real, if you're to be scared of anyone then it had to be the Vampire. But I do see your point though, the way Vampires from the foul otherwordly phantoms that they were, got turned into Nobles with acquired tastes and an all too human behavior while ghosts still remain cloaked in mystery, I can see how one would be afraid of ghosts more than vampires.

However, when I think of vampires and as much as I love Gothic Romance/Horror novels; I think of them in the way people believed them to be back then. You have to agree, that way they were much scarier than any other night creature. Scary enough to cause a mass hysteria, at least....

Yes,for me,they became too ''earthy'' to be scary.I don't mind the new image though.It's fabulously sophisticated and appealing.It's just that I'm not afraid of it.
For some reason,I wanted Shiki to be more of a mystery like Higurashi's sound novel.Probably because I see horror as a shallow genre.Deaths with an unknown origin,the feeling of paranoia seem more appealing than ''Here's the vampire.You should feel scared'',at least for me.
However,I realized that Shiki is superb because of its execution and its overall atmosphere.In my opinion,a good atmosphere makes a horror work...
Urufuzu_reinSep 4, 2010 6:32 AM
Sep 4, 2010 7:22 AM

Jan 2010
damn, this is the best episode so far o_o I WANT MOAR D:
Sep 4, 2010 7:42 AM

May 2010
Sep 4, 2010 7:50 AM
Jun 2010
Jaymie said:
Is Tatsumi even a vampire? He can go outside in the daylight and enter peoples' houses without permission.

I think Tatsumi get the permission from doctor's wife. However he has to promise that he don't attack doctor (drain blood i mean).
Sep 4, 2010 8:41 AM

Feb 2009
I love to watch this at night. The awesome music(which I've been saying every time) and the atmosphere makes everything 10x better when you're watching this at night.

Anyways, wife and mother's hairstyles are pure win. I'm used now to the hairstyles and the eyes. I wonder who was the one who told Tatsumi not to kill off Toshio yet. I'll take a wild guess at Isaac the dude with the cape at the OP. He seems to be an important figure(as if the cape wasn't a dead giveaway >.>). And I kinda sense some thing between Ritsuko and Toshio. A history perhaps?

This show gets better and better. Wonder what'll happen next. Next episode please!!
Sep 4, 2010 8:47 AM
Jun 2008
Oh dear. The series can actually get the award for being the most wackiest hair style of the year.
Urufuzu_rein said:
However,I realized that Shiki is superb because of its execution and its overall atmosphere.In my opinion,a good atmosphere makes a horror work...

not very sure for me, because I am laughing throughout the whole episode. Maybe my brain has a few screw loose off and it makes me a bit retard ...
Sep 4, 2010 8:59 AM

Aug 2010
MorningGlory said:
Oh dear. The series can actually get the award for being the most wackiest hair style of the year.
Urufuzu_rein said:

not very sure for me, because I am laughing throughout the whole episode. Maybe my brain has a few screw loose off and it makes me a bit retard ...

Well, I don't really get scared either o_O'' And I laugh at some parts too, because it sounds stupid XD'' Maybe we are both crazy lol
I'm used to watching horror movies and I already read the manga, maybe that's why I wasn't scared xD
Sep 4, 2010 9:02 AM

Mar 2010
zimno said:
4/5

Wow... o_________o
Nao is scary, but Megumi looks so pretty~ <333

This anime getting even crepier and creepier. >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2010 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Loved it. This episode had much more impact than relevan chapter of manga. Win music and great animation really can make adaptation better than original material.

Megumi. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 4, 2010 10:53 AM
Jul 2010
I really wanted to see how it would go with Shizuka and Natsuno and was slightly disappointed till the end of th episode where Megumi was rushing off to see Natsuno. I hope they actually interact in the next ep, because I have been waiting for them to talk to each other.

On a side note: She was gorgeous in that dress ♥ she has such style :3

I miss Tohru TT^TT, hope he comes back soon. I am excited to see him as a Shiki >w<
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Sep 4, 2010 1:27 PM

Jan 2009
Woah, what a feast, eh?

And suddenly, this needs moar Shimizu.

Oh and the hair! Seriously, the one doing the original character designs must've been smoking some pretty funny stuff.

Tl;dr scary fucking shit is fucking scary.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 4, 2010 2:37 PM

Aug 2007
interesting episode. What happen with Megumi, where is she going?
Sep 4, 2010 3:09 PM

Feb 2009
Great episode! O_O
Poor old women...having so many vampires suck all that blood out of her. :x
I wonder why they were told not to kill the doctor and other guy yet though.
Sep 4, 2010 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
Splitter said:
Ozaki's "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" was epic until his bimbo wife fucked it up.

This.

This so much.
Sep 4, 2010 6:04 PM

Sep 2009
Pardon my French, but the shit just hit the fan. Definitely the best episode so far, in what has been a highly mediocre anime this season.
Sep 5, 2010 4:34 AM

Jul 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Pardon my French, but the shit just hit the fan. Definitely the best episode so far, in what has been a highly mediocre anime this season.

Saying that, I've not seen any show that's above mediocre this season either. If I wasn't such a big fan of these traditional vampires I'd probably have rated Shiki lower too.

Pretty disappointing season.
Sep 5, 2010 6:09 AM

Aug 2010
I simply can't wait to see all the Kanemasa killed.
Sep 5, 2010 9:22 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, still a creepy anime.

...Wait, did I see a Mad Eye moment in this episode?
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Sep 5, 2010 10:06 AM
Jul 2008
I simply can't wait to see all the Kanemasa die.
Sep 5, 2010 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
Oh dear. Nothing can stop them it seems.
I feel sorry for Setsuko and her husband.
Sep 5, 2010 3:40 PM

May 2008
I loved this episode a lot~ It was creepy~
I wonder what business had Tatsumi with Kyoko though....
Also I liked the story of Shiki, the novel that the priest writes~
Sep 5, 2010 5:08 PM

May 2009
This has gotten really good the past few episodes.

The group feeding was creepy gross despite only being shown from a distance and without gore. Probably because imagining is worse than actually seeing it.

Yes, gotta see what's up over at Natsuno's.
Sep 5, 2010 7:03 PM

Feb 2008
I feel sorry for Toshio D:
Sep 6, 2010 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
"The Ring" style of creepiness ftw

Now it's time for a counter-attack!

13 more episode, this will be fun!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 6, 2010 12:58 AM

Feb 2009
I feel sorry for Toshio, too, he did everything he could for saving the old lady...and those shikis were like a pack of hyaenas as they ate, it was disgusting.

And I had a nightmare of Nao last night, ugh.

Tatsumi was kinda cool but I hope someone will hit the soul (I wonder what kind of perverted soul he has) out of him for being such a...a...he's too much for my English, really.

Best episode so far.
Sep 6, 2010 5:28 PM
Jan 2009
So what happened with Sunako at Natsuno's house? It seemed like a new day started in the episode. It just shows the dummy in the room, or did she just leave it?
Sep 6, 2010 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
Those bastards. I knew they would figure out a way to get that old hag. Aw shit, well Toshio probably will have something up his sleeve next.
Sep 6, 2010 10:10 PM

Aug 2010
tensainobaka said:
So what happened with Sunako at Natsuno's house? It seemed like a new day started in the episode. It just shows the dummy in the room, or did she just leave it?

The attack at the hospital and the thing with Natsuno happened at the same time. It's just like the day repeated itself but from the doctor's POV xD
Next episode we will see what happens next to him.
Sep 7, 2010 1:36 AM

Nov 2007
this has gotten a lot better now that they know what's going on and we find out what the dr and monk were up to last ep. tatsumi is a strange vamp .... and seems quite different. I guess we'll still need to see the rest of the Kirishiki family eventually. Megumi is apparently going to Natsuno where he's in trouble. too bad him and the Dr can't meet up but it doesn't seem likely.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

959 by Karva1 »»
May 1, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

313 by Karva1 »»
May 1, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Nov 4, 2010

407 by Karva1 »»
Apr 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KingOmerta - Sep 16, 2010

191 by Karva1 »»
Apr 30, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Aug 12, 2010

189 by Karva1 »»
Apr 29, 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.