Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 30, 2010 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
Damn narrator, needless...

Anyway, Sae is cute.
Aug 30, 2010 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
I don't mind the narrator or Sae, I mean sure there were moments where I wanted to slap Sae on the back of the head, but only some moments.

Miya <3
Aug 30, 2010 4:42 PM

Jan 2010
...omg Sae is so adorable. I think her voice is cute too, although I wish she was a bit louder.

I'm glad Kaoru was also in this episode, she's my favorite character. c:
Aug 30, 2010 10:03 PM

Jun 2010
Is it just me or was he more outgoing in this episode with her than the previous girls, almost a bit more perverted I guess. Still for a shy girl arc, this was pretty entertaining, I was expecting it to be the dragged on kind of but for the most part it looks like he will be the one to take the initiative.

Its the narrator, watching this after Ookami really isnt enjoyable.
Aug 30, 2010 10:33 PM

Aug 2009
I like the new female protagonist whenever she isn't talking.
Aug 31, 2010 1:23 AM

Jan 2009
SkyFade said:
Its the narrator, watching this after Ookami really isnt enjoyable.
The narrator here, while being really bad, is still better than hearing godawful Kuroko all the damn time.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 31, 2010 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
Geez, if her voice is so annoying I'd suggest stop watching anime with young female characters. It's hard to avoid voices like hers, I for one have no problem with it.

GLAMOROUS BODY
Aug 31, 2010 7:55 AM

Oct 2009
Urgh. I can't stand her.
Aug 31, 2010 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
Aurorae said:
Urgh. I can't stand her.

This.
That's just...does that type of girl even exist?D:::
Come on, scared of small puppies?Also, her voice.No one talks like that unless they have a problem with their throat e_e
Waiting for the next arc already ._.
Aug 31, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2009
Mitzuke said:
Come on, scared of small puppies?Also, her voice.No one talks like that unless they have a problem with their throat e_e
They do exist actually. >.>
It's horrible, I know. But the do exist. Best thing you could do is just staying away from them, that way you won't have to deal with them xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 31, 2010 11:25 AM

Sep 2009
Mitzuke said:
Aurorae said:
Urgh. I can't stand her.

This.
Waiting for the next arc already ._.
Haha...They exist, trust me. Though I haven't met anyone who's scared of puppies. It could be possible if they had a phobia or something. I know someone who has a phobia of birds or anything with feathers.
Sep 1, 2010 1:45 AM

Aug 2009
This anime is like an animted Visual Novel.

"Choose a girl and take a path to succeed in a happy ending"
Freakin' A, its just a restart of his school life of him choosing each chicks like a freakin eroge game. All I could say is that, this shy chick is totally unnecessary and so is the narrator. [The narrator is totally unnecessary]
KairenSep 1, 2010 1:50 AM
Sep 1, 2010 3:56 AM

Jun 2009
But it's a Visual Novel adaptation, you know. Oh, and
Karan said:
All I could say is that, this shy chick is totally unnecessary and so is the narrator
Well yeah, it's normal for heroine of an arc to be totally unnecessary. >_<
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 1, 2010 2:15 PM

Jun 2008
OrochiPL said:
Karan said:
All I could say is that, this shy chick is totally unnecessary and so is the narrator

yup, "totally unnecessary" to make a Shy girl a heroine... yeah right....

If you don't like the Girl... DON'T WATCH THE ARC

No one is forcing this anime down your throat, and it would be VERY NICE not to see a "I hate... post" once in a while. Geez people and they're personal subjective preferences and opinions.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 1, 2010 5:09 PM

Mar 2009
I like Sae off the bat. She's the cute girl you always wondered about. What she is like, who she is inside, etc. just with a very beautiful body. I really wish they would of put here at the beginning. Why? Her song feels summer-like to me. Its cute but it reminds me a artist here from the States. Anyone would can think of who I'm thinking of, you aren't considered crazy. ---- Randy
Sep 1, 2010 5:22 PM
Nov 2009
GLAMOROUS BODY!!
Sep 1, 2010 6:13 PM

Aug 2010
well, aside for the voice, well I won't take another comment for that, but I like timid girl like Sae, and of course her nice body too :D

but, I just can't stand the new narator...
Sep 2, 2010 3:00 AM

Jun 2008
so...I'm the only person who instantly thought of Ren-ai Circulation when I heard the ED? I am waiting patiently for a Bakemonogatari parody to appear on NND/YT.

The first thing I thought when Sae got out of the car was LOL WTF WHEN DID HER TITS GET SO BIG, and she instantly reminded me of Mikuru, too...I like her, though! I think the being afraid of puppies thing is too much too, but I understand the shyness thing. I think she's cute. And I actually REALLY like her voice. xD

Guh, Jun'ichi was more of a perv than usual and it pissed me off...but I s'pose he's human xD I liked him helping Sae get a job...iunno, it reminded me of Tomoya helping Nagisa set up the Theatre Club for some reason >w>; /Clannad-tard

I really don't want the fetish scene this time haha. It was weird enough the first two. I'm glad to hear it's more normal than the other to. XD It wouldn't be her boobs, that wouldn't make sense-if he were to go for the feature he liked most, he'd have gone for Kaoru's thighs...

also lol@inevitable comparisons to Ookami-san even though the narration is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I kind of like the narrator, but it made everything so cheesy XD I'm pretty sure that was deliberate, though.
Sep 2, 2010 1:27 PM

Sep 2009
Smochi said:
so...I'm the only person who instantly thought of Ren-ai Circulation when I heard the ED? I am waiting patiently for a Bakemonogatari parody to appear on NND/YT.
I thought of that too. I was almost going to mention in my earlier post about it. It's one of the reasons I like this ED.
Sep 3, 2010 12:37 AM

Jan 2010
What's the use of the narrator anyway?.. the past arcs were good without one..
why did they have to put one now?..
Didn't like that..Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi really started with one so I'm pretty much used to it specially since it's Kuroko :D..

Anyway, Shy type girl Nakata Sae..wonder what's the fetish this time around? :D
Sep 4, 2010 10:45 AM

Dec 2009
kaimax said:
OrochiPL said:
Karan said:

No one is forcing this anime down your throat, and it would be VERY NICE not to see a "I hate... post" once in a while. Geez people and they're personal subjective preferences and opinions.

isn't this a discussion thread? preferences and opinions are kind of the focus
Sep 4, 2010 2:09 PM

Jun 2008
Deathtonavi said:
kaimax said:
OrochiPL said:
Karan said:

isn't this a discussion thread? preferences and opinions are kind of the focus

I know, I know, "It's just an opinion man", <- I'm kinda sick of this as an excuse.

But I kept reading some bad opinions from the same people that always have to find something negative about it for the whole 9 episodes.

A discussion (That I see) thread is more about:
-How the anime went?
-Which scenes that are discussion material
-your preferences and what do you like to see

but no, some people just gotta make 1 paragraph full of hate, and then make another one for future episodes. <- this is where my Irritation came from (people who watch a certain anime, just to badmouth it for a whole full season).

In the end the discussion "level" in MAL, is more about:
-I don't like this anime
-Character B is stupid
-Protagonist is "not real" <- I still don't get this
-Doesn't reflect reality (Anime =/= reality, meh)
-Picky about the smallest thing (in this case the Narrator in Sae's Arc, eventhough his appearance is less than 5 minutes in total, some people hated it like it was something so awful that happened in the anime industry)

I don't mind critical opinions that is balanced that doesn't stem from forcing their preferences into the anime, but some are just trolls, who used "his opinion excuse" as a "free troll card".

Why do they watch something that they obviously don't like and still dare to badmouth it in every episode discussion?

-Why don't they just drop the anime and live on? It's not like this anime is the only anime that they can watch the season ( I watched 15 animes every season, and I usually drop 1 or 2 without making a fuss)
kaimaxSep 4, 2010 2:17 PM

Sep 5, 2010 12:27 AM

Jul 2008
i think he just proved how big a perv he actually is
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 7, 2010 6:34 AM

Jun 2009
Seriously, I felt bored all the way, this series will be really boring for me. Good thing they didn't feature her in the 1st episode and in the last.

Ep 1-4 = 9/10
Ep 5-8 = 9/10

and I expect this Ep 9-12 would be average.

*I can't skip this arc though, my list would be inorganize if I finished all 24 ep's and skipped this arc
ZinvySep 7, 2010 6:38 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 7, 2010 7:34 AM

Jun 2008
zinvince said:

*I can't skip this arc though, my list would be inorganize if I finished all 24 ep's and skipped this arc

lol, that's why somebody was suggesting to "split" the entries in MAL. lol

Sep 14, 2010 11:27 AM

Nov 2009
I have been waiting for this arc since I first saw this anime.

She is so moe it hurts and it's a nice pain =)

I look forward to seeing the resolution of this arc =D
Sep 18, 2010 2:39 PM

Feb 2010
Hm, narrator is more annoying and out of place than the one in Ookami-san <_<

Anyway, what's with the animation quality drop? Eye-cancer @_@
Sep 20, 2010 5:58 PM

Nov 2008
DarkChaplain said:
Hm, narrator is more annoying and out of place than the one in Ookami-san <_<

Anyway, what's with the animation quality drop? Eye-cancer @_@

I found the narrator kinda funny, it balanced out the annoying voice of the girl.
The quality drop also made me wonder why so sudden? Why so drastic?
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Sep 21, 2010 12:52 PM

Apr 2010
So till now i can safely say that, Haruka arc was the best arc, i'm not sure how this one is gonna unfold, but let's see. This look of Tachibana with a jumper makes him look like a geek to be honest, then again, he is one right?

EDIT: I bet Nakata is like the most twisted (maybe sexually) person inside, it's always the quiet ones.
CRAZEH247Sep 21, 2010 12:57 PM
Sep 24, 2010 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
I was surprised that I didn't find Sae's voice as annoying as I thought I had heard it before. I actually enjoyed this episode and her character is not bad at all. I think I'll enjoy this Arc, and looking forward to the rest.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 8, 2010 6:10 PM
Jan 2008
hate her character sooooooo quiet if there wasn't subs i wouldn't know what she is saying. boring episode also
Oct 12, 2010 6:16 PM

Feb 2010
yup...the coin purse is awkward...period xD

EDIT: lol...her voice is not really annoying...there's a reason for it ^^
CashdaxOct 12, 2010 6:37 PM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 8, 2010 1:43 PM

Dec 2008
OMG!! Nakata-san's timidness is annoying!
She needs a man that will order her around all day and call her a dummy!! LOL!!
But her ED is just so darn cute!!! I think it's the best so far.
Nov 27, 2010 5:31 PM

Sep 2008
The narrator annoys the hell out of me. Why would they do that...
Dec 3, 2010 9:40 PM

Aug 2008
Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :/ In fact it's quite interesting how's the arc being directed so far... First of all the Narrator...WFT!! I seriously found him so random... like appeared right from nowhere and suddenly takes this important role to tell us the story... And it was quite important since he took all that time... You even said it kaimax, 20% of the soundtime... Which is not entirely bad but is not good as well... If you're using a Narrator go write a book or a story or something, not do an Anime or Manga.... I liked Junichi's monologues on the other arcs but doesn't matter that much since the Narrator really gives the arc a whole new feel

Well whatever it is i found the whole intro for the girl quite something... First things first... NEver really noticed before that she had those huge boobs... it feels like something the anime producers made up just a moment a go and never ever pointed it out the arcs before this one... I do agree that we hardly saw her but something like Junichi's daydream of Miya feeling Sae's boobs could easily happen anywhere along the lastest 8 episodes... Well whatever it is that just happened to be like that.... Sar got a nice rack

See why I hate uniforms... XDDD They deceive you and make you look uglier... anyway the development of the episode went pretty well... from discovering her to meeting coincidentally around the school thanks to Morishima-senpai (thanks senpai!) and then all the fuss about the coin pouch/wallet then the proper introduction between both and then the whole ordeal to get rid of her shyness. The whole puppy scene was ridiculous but there are people like her around in RL... Oh and the training... that gotta be fun... It's good that he's seriously committed to the mission to get rid of her shyness

Talking about Sae! Dude she's so timid... so shy... and her voice is barely audible ><... She's so... not that innocent i think, feels like there's a dash of evilness deep inside her, but seriously she's so so so moe... so freakin cute people! I can't believe I could see such moe charac out of K-On! xD She fits more to K-On than to ASS... xD And what's worse is that she loves cute things.... yet she gets scared of them... the dog <<... Well but at first glance I seriously thought that she looked like Asahina Mikuru... she looks so alike Mikuru.. big boobs, shy personality overall, orange-ish wavy mid length hair, and pretty soft fair skin... she's so Asahina...

yet everything that happened was kewl... Included the chase for her, and then inviting her to Kaoru's cafe, and her spirit to actually use the uniform and be a waitress... If they succeed in that I'll be surprised and I will really respect Junichi for accomplishing such hard feat... GOOO Junichi! And he's such a lucky guy.... getting to feel those boobs.... and having a good relationship with her so far... damn lucky guy

Overall it was a good episode... I thought it was going to be horrible, but nope it wwas quite good, and also her voice was so natural so soft... I'm settled with it after all, thought it was going to be worse... Oh and the ED... Looks like this time the girl will be completely head over heels for Jun... Lucky bastard... I hope he helps her get rid of all her bad traits n_n

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2010 4:52 PM

Mar 2009
One episode in and I'm already in love with Sae-chwan! <33333333333
Feb 17, 2011 10:01 AM

Jul 2010
Tsukasa_chan said:
One episode in and I'm already in love with Sae-chwan! <33333333333

i know she's adorable!! might even be one of my favourite arc's
also, since were basicly repeating the same thing over and over again with a new girl, they have to try different things, so the experience is different.

May 30, 2011 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
I really dislike the narrator.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 2, 2011 5:59 PM

Dec 2008
The narrator was a wonderful addition. The part where the narrator was talking about how focused Junichi was on getting Umehara's bread was hilarious! lol Sae is really cute too.

Also I totally agree that Miya should have an arc.. I mean it would be sorta disturbing if it ended like the previous but you can tell she has a big brother complex. Idk. I thought there was going to be one though, sorta surprised there is not.

Edit: This is my 100th post! (:3)

Jun 12, 2011 6:45 AM

Jun 2011
the new narrator made me instantly think about Hayate no Gotoku .
great show btw but i liked it better be4 :'
Jun 16, 2011 10:13 PM

Sep 2008
I would be annoyed with a girl that could not speak.
On the other hand, I wonder how long it took for them to get home.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2011 9:47 PM

Mar 2011
meh, was okay I guess, but this episode had a couple funny scenes.. Her voice is very unrealistic though.

I hope this arc gets a little better.
Nov 19, 2011 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
This Episode is magic :)
Feb 6, 2012 2:52 PM

Dec 2008
So now there's a narrator, interesting.
Apr 12, 2012 10:03 PM

Sep 2011
Not really into the very quiet type...
Jul 10, 2012 4:44 PM

Mar 2009
She's annoying and I think they're taking the whole test too seriously.
Oct 21, 2012 8:59 AM

Apr 2012
I don't know what's worse,. The narrator or Sae's voice and ridiculously exaggerated shyness. I get a feeling this arc will be much weaker than the 2 previous ones.
Jan 23, 2013 6:12 PM

Sep 2011
Eh, Sae reminded me of Mikuru, which isn't a good thing.

Miya is always there, there needs to be an incest arc!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 16, 2013 12:34 PM

Sep 2012
Eh... It was pretty boring.
Apr 16, 2013 2:14 PM

May 2012
I actually like the start, the character chosen for this character is pretty cute and timid, I like where this is going ^^

I love her voice actress! Lets see what happens next!
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.