Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2010 4:00 AM

Dec 2009
Great episode ^^ I really enjoyed this, looking forward for more episodes 5/5
yuno6.jpg
Jul 2, 2010 4:05 AM
Mar 2008
cliche...
At least I'm glad it's going to be 26 episodes long, enough time for a lot of development.
Jul 2, 2010 4:06 AM

Aug 2009
Not bad at all. Pretty impressive first episode. I liked how the main lead male confessed this early; which promises it will not be too generic. Still cliche VN over-the-top talks and momentums, though. I might just have to turn off my brain again.
Jul 2, 2010 4:46 AM

May 2009
ZetaZeta said:
Does this game have an imouto route? I hope so.

I was getting that same vibe, but apparently the game doesn't have an imouto route. I'm glad it doesn't, but I'm surprised given how she acted this episode.
Jul 2, 2010 5:27 AM
Jun 2010
I Think for this Anime 26 Episodes is not too much but i think if they use 26 episodes Season 2 Will come i think.
Jul 2, 2010 5:53 AM

Jan 2010
Ok,am i the only one who wants him to end up with his sister??
LOL
Jul 2, 2010 5:57 AM
Nov 2008
Good start, I really like the characters. Though a lot of cliche, especially the younger sister liking the brother *rolls eyes*
Jul 2, 2010 6:21 AM

Jul 2009
Intriguing initiation. i'd like to see moar.
Jul 2, 2010 6:25 AM

Jun 2010
do you all know where can i get the information regarding this show gonna be 26 episode long ??
Jul 2, 2010 6:26 AM

May 2010
I found it funny when Haruka Morishima is forseen as a child by her friend, being told to say thankyou. Seems like she uses people regularly... lol
Jul 2, 2010 6:57 AM

Nov 2008
And so begins, "Every single romance cliche - The Anime" and now with more sex hair!

Aside from that, the director doesn't force it down your throat like the usual crap.
Jul 2, 2010 7:01 AM

Feb 2009
It had Nice music, and I really like the character designs, Morishima-sempai was hot *_*. I also like their school uniforms XD
Jul 2, 2010 7:20 AM

Jan 2009
pretty much a promising anime. the art and kind of romance makes me remember Kimikiss ~pure rouge~. also great cast, the promising Tomoaki as the protagonist (he has done well as Ooyagi Saku in SoraMani), Nazuka Kaori, Itou Shizuka (which now has 2 main heroine role this season), Yukana, Satou Rina, Asumi Kana and even Shintani Ryouko. This really just like kimikiss which also had great cast.

My favourite girl were Kaoru and Ayatsuji. I just hope there will be his sister's arc lol

back to the topic, anyways nice episode. a rushing romance (well, i think they will exploit all the main heroines, that's why they were rushing). well, i hope this doesnt get as dissapointed as other fail dramas
Jul 2, 2010 7:21 AM
Feb 2010
Lol... the girl doesn't remember the boy? Amnesia or? Hope it will be uncovered in the next ep.
Jul 2, 2010 7:58 AM
Nov 2009
lol as someone said,. this anime will probably end with his sister + a boat xDdDdD :PPPppppPPP just kiddin, it was a descent first episode and it seemed worth to continue watching just to know the whole story of it.
Jul 2, 2010 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
FRUITS_PUNCH_VID said:
Wtf! What a bitch leading him on like that! :<

Hahaha, that's what I thought. Poor Tachibana, now he's going to be depressed for the next few episodes. Was it just me, or is their potential between him and the class rep? The way she noticed him standing there at the end of the last episode might have foreshadowed something between them, and she's actually really nice.
Jul 2, 2010 8:11 AM

Oct 2009
Very great start! At least the lead male isn't a bumbling buffoon who takes a very long time to confess his feelings to the girl he likes, nope he got over his past rejection and tried again in the first episode! I loved the pacing and the realistic vibe too, it didn't feel rushed or slow either just letting the story unravel in an easy and smooth moving pace. The animation and artwork was very well done also, highly detailed background artwork with attractive, but not overdone and saturated character designs, gives it that homely and calm mood. The music was absolutely stunning to listen to, very ambient and made the whole experience completely worthwhile. Will continue watching this, It seems as if it will be broken up into little character arcs as well which is also a nice touch. Can't wait to see how the relationships play out without the ecchi and the overdone moe.

This is most likely the ensemble darkhorse of this season since I haven't heard any real buzz about it, which is a shame since it was pretty good romance anime. (I enjoyed it more than Ookami-san...)
Jul 2, 2010 8:24 AM
Dec 2009
Interesting.
Jul 2, 2010 8:53 AM
Aug 2008
TeenChibi said:
nope he got over his past rejection and tried again in the first episode!

Yeah, but it took him two years to get over being stood up.
Jul 2, 2010 9:01 AM

May 2009
That was pretty good, like i expected :) I was looking forward to this the most, especially cuz it's like another Kimikiss (i hope Amagami ss will be even better than Kimikiss). I'm so glad it finally started ^^
Oh, and pretty fast development, which is kinda cool, not too cliche cuz we won't wait 20 ep for a confession and stuff. Guys got balls, and girls are all great~
Jul 2, 2010 9:08 AM

Oct 2009
SilentPredator03 said:
TeenChibi said:
nope he got over his past rejection and tried again in the first episode!

Yeah, but it took him two years to get over being stood up.
Lol, hey at least the two years weren't part of the show!
Jul 2, 2010 9:20 AM

Feb 2009
And I thought we were going to start with Ayatsuji just like in the manga. Oh well.

First episode was good. Character design is great. Voice acting is also superb, though is it bad that I recognized Asumi Kana as the sister. Story is typical of a dating sim adaptation though sudden confession and rejection makes this a bit different. I am curious about the omnibus format and how this will affect the whole show. This starts at 8/10 for me. Hoping it gets better because it feels similar to Kimikiss and I didn't enjoy it that much. There were some great moments but mostly it was normal.
Jul 2, 2010 9:42 AM

Jul 2009
Nice Art and a good plot are the most important things in Romance-Animes for me, so the first condition has already been approved.
The first episode also has left a good impression on me and i'm very comfortable with the atmosphere. Confession and Rejection in the first episode shows that they don't aiming to stretch this longer as it has to be, so i'm looking forward to the other stories and of course this one.

5/5 ^_^

Jul 2, 2010 9:55 AM

Jun 2009
- Nice closet.
- Cliche perverted friend is cliche.
- So Haruka's first? So that's why there are so many doujins with her lately... ^^
- Sex hair should have green eyes. btw what are nicknames for the rest girls?
- I bet Haruka's got some tragic past.
- Neko-chan's love for Junichi is already implied, huh?
- Don't feel down, Tachibana. You've got her already anyway.

Oya, suprisingly great episode, better than i expected. Art is good, charcter design and music too, same goes for enjoyment. Can't wait for Ai's arc. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 2, 2010 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
Hmmmmm, nice start so far. I was surprised that Tachibana confessed so early in the show. The art is actually nice for once. And I didn't see any fanservice :D
Jul 2, 2010 10:11 AM
Nov 2008
Hmm. Well, I'm not hooked yet. Lot of character introduction, but even with the confession/rejection, not a whole lot of any actual story yet. Gonna take at least another episode to decide. I understand that this is supposed to be Higurashi style arcs for a harem VN, but I still can't really see where this is going. I think a lot is going to depend on that.

I'm so used to using different hair colors to identify people that seeing a bunch of characters with dark hair feels really weird...
Jul 2, 2010 10:25 AM
Mar 2010
mel said:
A confession and rejection on the first EP?

This already has progressed more than the usual romance series.
<
3 ;D
Jul 2, 2010 10:27 AM

May 2009
hehe it's good let's just see what this anime will become in the future :D
Jul 2, 2010 10:32 AM

Jun 2010
Wow i didn't expect the first episode to be so enjoyable. I find it interesting we get a confession and rejection in the first episode XD. Let's hope it remains this good till the end
Jul 2, 2010 11:06 AM

Jul 2008
Win series. I can actually relate to the protagonist, unlike certain OTHER series out there...

Well developed story, a quick 30ish second intro fires us straight into the dilema, and not that bad a intro when compared to others of the same genre. The voice cast to be at least isn't annoying either, so thats another plus. A rare jewel that I have missed, and it seems that people missed the format in this series...

Each of the 6 heroines (also shown in the intro) gets their own version of the story.... So 26/6. Expect the first arc to end by next month, and best of luck to the series
Jul 2, 2010 11:15 AM

Oct 2009
Looks nice as I expected, it has potential to become a good romance. We'll see how it ends
Jul 2, 2010 11:26 AM

Jul 2009
Better than what I expected. Lot of characters introduced. Confession AND rejection in the FIRST EPISODE?! I know it's been said already but ... wow XD. Miyu is so awesome! Really like her. Tachibana's friend is funny too :P
Pretty good first episode. I thought of Angel Beats with Tachibana. Oh dear
Jul 2, 2010 12:51 PM

Jun 2010
Hm, and I thought this was going to be just another romance anime. Pretty good from the first episode. The animation was good, didn't catch my attention, but it was good. Impressive Seiyus' as well. Masayoshi is my favorite so far, he's funny, but that freshman girl comes close too =P
Jul 2, 2010 1:00 PM

Oct 2008
If my signature doesn't indicate it already, I've been very excited about the Amagami anime ever since it was announced, and I must say that I am pleased with it so far. When I started the first episode, I immediately got a flashback to Clannad, and that's not a bad thing. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, so this was a must watch for me from the beginning.

Anyways...as for episode 1, I found it very interesting that we began on a sour note of sorts, which is probably where the Clannad flashbacks began.

Anyways, Junichi seems to be a solid male protagonist so far. He has his faults, he's a closet pervert, and he actually has some confidence, which is rare these days. Although I must admit that I found him extremely cute when he was blushing around Haruka.

Speaking of her, she is very amusing to me. I knew what she looked like before the series began, and was thinking that she might be a stuck up, tsundere type of popular girl, but I was pleasantly surprised. I adored the fact that she made up a cute nickname for Junichi, (
, and fawned over cute things, because that's my weakness as well. I also found her enjoyment of water to be extremely appropriate. Her hair is wavy, like the ocean, and she has an easy-going personality, and is spontaneous and fun, (like how she jumped on top of Junichi-sexy, btw!)
I was most excited for Kaoru for this series, but we shall see as time goes on.

I liked how we saw a glimpse of the other girls, and I hope that we see plenty more of Kaoru's antict's with Junichi's best friend when we get closer to her arc.

Anyways, it was a solid start, and I'm glad that this series finally got started.
Jul 2, 2010 1:01 PM
Jun 2010
Am I the only person who thought "THAT POOR GUY!"

Think about it. In a matter of 25 minutes, he got rejected by 2 girls. OTL
Jul 2, 2010 1:26 PM

Jan 2009
Let's see.. Cast list..
I guess I'm pretty satisfied with it, there's Nunnally/Pai/Maria Ross/Oomichi/Kaja/Llyr/Kotegawa, even more Fujiko/Lenalee/Rachel/Kozue/Kanzaki, C.C./Teletha/Tear, Touru/Fujimoto/Saku/Touya, Ibuki/Haruka/Kureha/Mikoto/Ange and Heia/Togusa/Teppei, awesome.
Now then, as for the anime itself.. Seems promising, to say the least. (Also, lol at Nene lookalike)
Oh that's right, they're gonna to completely separate arcs for each one, right? Then it'll be a competition of which one'll be the best~
Hah. Funny how the students in the cafeteria were gliding on the floor when the view zoomed out xD
Also, Junichi's imagination. Might derail.
Haha. Rejected. That was fast. Awesome xD
Edit: Yay, Eclipse's subs~
OosranJul 3, 2010 12:15 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 2, 2010 1:44 PM

Oct 2009
Instant rejection and confession in the first episode. It feels rushed, but hey, not much fanservice!

Something about Miyu and Haruka is giving them a bad past for some reason, maybe because the story behind it may happen in the third episode of this series.

This one gets a solid 9/10 for now.

Jul 2, 2010 1:52 PM

Jan 2008
I like the opening. =]

The dialogue seems awkward. Or is it just the subtitles I'm reading make it seem that way. Either way.

LOL, she didn't even know his name.

Junichi's a closet pervert. =P

Confession.... denied. LOL.
Jul 2, 2010 2:08 PM

Nov 2008
No supernatural crap. Good pace and characters. Great backgrounds. Interesting dialogue. A bit of humour.

What more could you possibly ask for? The anime turned out to be a very, very positive surprise this season!

Oh, and Junichi isn't a spineless and boring main character of a dating sim adaptation - almost unbelievable.
Jul 2, 2010 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
Episode 1 gets a thumbs up.
Following.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 2, 2010 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
This was surprisingly enjoyable. I really loved it.
The BGM was superb. Going to download the OST when it's released.
Didn't like the OP and ED song though. And the imouto's voice is annoying too.
The rest was perfect. I'm looking forward to more.
Jul 2, 2010 4:37 PM
Apr 2008
Bah.

I probably should've waited for the Eclipse release. Oh well. I'll grab it anyway and wait for their subs from here on out.
Jul 2, 2010 4:40 PM

Nov 2007
This show reminds me of Hatsukoi Limited.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 2, 2010 5:01 PM

Nov 2009
Vizard said:
This show reminds me of Hatsukoi Limited.

That and Kimi Kiss. However there is one major difference; both of those had multiple male leads. The good thing about those is that they had good developments between the pairs that actually went forward. With the harem setting it limits the success of the show because of that.

However pretty good first episode. Seems like shows are becoming more realistic with the confessions and aren't dragging them on too long. I actually don't like that senpai... No not because she rejected a male lead with guts. =P
Jul 2, 2010 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
I found it funny that some guys still thinks that this is going to be your normal harem.

well, as a person who has played the game, THIS IS GREAT, since they stick with the original script, and kinda fast forwarded it (not implying that it's bad).

for those that are still confused
-EACH girl will get at least 4 episode in her arc
-This is going to stick like the VN, so seeing him rejected is part of Haruka's story.
-YES, every arc will reset itself, like a higurashi-esque type

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 2, 2010 5:17 PM

Jun 2009
kaimax said:
well, as a person who has played the game, THIS IS GREAT, since they stick with the original script, and kinda fast forwarded it (not implying that it's bad).

If so then it's good. There wasn't any feeling of it being rushed, longer development could only be worse, i think.

Also, why Ai's arc will be 4th... I want it quicker...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 2, 2010 5:46 PM

Apr 2007
protagonist: Oh! Now that I look closer, you're Masayoshi Umehara, aren't you!
protagonist: My classmate since elementary school, the second son of the sushi shop owner, and my best friend!
friend: Don't worry about it. That's what makes you my best friend: Tachibana Junichi.

^ This has to be some of the most awkward dialog I have ever read/heard :O
Jul 2, 2010 6:04 PM

Sep 2009
kaimax said:
-EACH girl will get at least 4 episode in her arc
Well now that seems interesting...anyways quiet a normal show and nothing to go all hyper about.

Shall watch it till the end; though 26 episode seems a bit long o.0
Jul 2, 2010 6:09 PM
Jun 2010
This show is promising.

I like the art and animation (reminds me of Ga-Rei -Zero- somehow) and the girls don't sound stupid so it might be worth watching it.

But why the hell isn't he sleeping in a normal room ? lol

Jul 2, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2008
Well that was a nice first episode.
Hope they won't fill it with ecchi moments...
But yeah at the end I thought he wouldn't confess in the first episode and then he actually did it xD
And got rejected damn was that sad and funny at the same time >_<
Got high hopes for it, you can see nicely where this anime has it's story from =)
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.