MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Itazura na Kiss Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Itazura na Kiss »» Itazura na Kiss Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Itazura na Kiss Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

60 61.86%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 32.99%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 4.12%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.03%
Voters: 97

05-02-08, 9:42 PM

My favorite episode yet. :D It was hilarious to see all of F class in the house with Irie as the teacher.

I LOVED the end. Irie being so nice to Kotoko was beyond cute. I really love those two. <3

05-02-08, 10:15 PM
Anime Moderator
I loved this episode. A lot of Irie/Kotoko moments, but I don't think I'll ever get used to Kotoko's friends.

05-02-08, 10:49 PM

Fav ep so far. I honestly like the pace. Though it seems like alot has been covered, this ep is actually still part of vol 2 (out of 23 volumes of the manga). Pretty good adaptation so far; I was worried that this anime would butcher the beauty and humour of the original manga story, but so far.. not bad!

05-02-08, 11:24 PM

Wow, going to uni already, i wonder how thats gonna play out. Anyways, i liked the episode, and i always found Kotoko's friends annoying, Jinko and Kin mostly obviously, though i've gotten used to them.

Anyways, bring on the next ep~

05-02-08, 11:48 PM

awesome episode despite the fact that jinko and jin were both in it... those two are probably the most annoying friends anyone could have, and really, the most jin has done is in episode one trying to rescue kotoko's father.... and jinko... pretty much nothing.

the studying part was hilarious, i loved how irie's expressions were changing, and when he finally snapped, he decided to solve everything xD

even though this is going fast paced, i like i... i think this is a really awesome shoujo awesome, i already got over the style, and i am loving kotoko's voice actress... she does a freaking awesome job...

"i am sorry, but can i throw it away?".. that line cracked me up
"i feel like i might get cursed" haha

the ending was awesome as well. "regular, one bowl"... "USO!!!"

can't wait till next week's episode comes out, i need more xD

we got to know more about irie, which was a plus as well

05-03-08, 12:02 AM

NOOOOO!!! I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YUKI IRIE'S REACTION WHEN HE CAME HOME AND OPENED HIS DIARY. (CAP LOCK CAUSE BECAUSE I'M SO UPSET :XD)

Best line was "I'm sorry, but can I throw it away."

05-03-08, 3:06 AM

What a great episode!

This is probably my favourite episode of the series so far, surprisingly the comedy in ItaKiss is really good (compared to other "comedy" series' ... namely Special A) and I find myself enjoying each episode so much.

Jinko's seiyuu however can go die in a fire.

05-03-08, 10:10 AM

lol Irie reminds me of myself a bit. Not that I'm a genius or anything, but I'm a pretty easy learner and when people don't get what I think it's pretty easy, I feel like hitting my head on my desk. I love how the class practically begged for him to help them and he was cornered. Serves Kin-chan right for not doing so and then failing XD Better luck next time, Pride-kun.

I wonder what Kotoko will pick at university. Or Irie. If people keep bugging Irie to go to university though, I can see him not doing so out of spite, or using a "It's my life" argument. He's still an @$$, but I love when he teases Kotoko. XD

Oh, and Jinko's voice makes me want to claw my ears out. Jeez.

05-03-08, 12:21 PM

So I thought it was hiliarious. This whole show is like the most awkward thing ever, and that's coming from like the most awkward person ever. I nearly died when the mom said "If you don't make it into college, how about doing some housewife training"

05-03-08, 1:39 PM

the ending was hilarious XD
really cute episode

05-03-08, 2:34 PM

Awesome episode! I laughed several times, and the ending was just so adorable. I, for one, love Kotoko's classmates -- they've got fun personalities, the kind of people I'd like to be friends with. :D

oh, these little earthquakes

05-03-08, 2:41 PM

its funny, shes the only pretty looking girl among the flock. the rest are really unattractive, especally the black haired one. her voice is like a a crow with sore throat.

05-03-08, 8:08 PM

best spring anime by far.

05-03-08, 8:36 PM

Richard_Omega said:
awesome episode despite the fact that jinko and jin were both in it... those two are probably the most annoying friends anyone could have, and really, the most jin has done is in episode one trying to rescue kotoko's father.... and jinko... pretty much nothing.

the studying part was hilarious, i loved how irie's expressions were changing, and when he finally snapped, he decided to solve everything xD

even though this is going fast paced, i like i... i think this is a really awesome shoujo awesome, i already got over the style, and i am loving kotoko's voice actress... she does a freaking awesome job...

"i am sorry, but can i throw it away?".. that line cracked me up
"i feel like i might get cursed" haha

the ending was awesome as well. "regular, one bowl"... "USO!!!"

can't wait till next week's episode comes out, i need more xD

we got to know more about irie, which was a plus as well

same. the part with the doll was hilarious xD!

05-03-08, 8:54 PM

Sometimes, I find it annoying, and typical, but every end makes me want to watch more of it! I loved the part where Irie-kun tutored her classmates, and the end, the picture one... ^^

Also, I love the OP song, really makes me wanna ask for more... How I wish their relationship would grow... ^^

05-03-08, 9:06 PM

that doll line was hilarious :D

I can relate to this anime alot. Irie's mom is just like my own. Really annoying >.< but it is funny to see :P

05-03-08, 9:10 PM

I love the art style of this anime too.

05-04-08, 4:25 AM

It's been a while since I've come across an anime like this. Although it is kind of predictable I still like it, and I like the opening song! Putting Kin-chan aside, I think that Jinko needs to go! Anyway, good episode.

05-04-08, 9:41 AM

Yeah the doll line was pretty hilarious and although I should've seen it coming, I didn't predict Irie to tease Kotoko about her job right before the picture xD

And at least Kin-chan is tolerable. Jinko is just not.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices