Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 3:50 PM

Apr 2022
an elixir that can revive the dead sounds crazy, ofc maomao would be into it lmao she's missing from the palace now and also the fox is back.
Apr 28, 5:03 PM
Apr 2024
Can I just say I love Lakan so much??😭 Any chapter with him automatically becomes my favourite 🦊.

Moonshine_cookieApr 28, 5:10 PM
May 6, 5:57 AM
Sep 2016
So Shisou is of imperial blood huh? He was red/green color blind, he cannot differentiate between red and green wine (as demonstrated by Lakan).

Ah-Duo returns!!!
Sui Ren returns!!!

And it's also highly likely that Shi Sui is Sui Ren's sister, or at least a spy of the same faction.

Next chap when!?!?!?!?!?
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
May 7, 5:33 AM

Dec 2007
Really loved this chapter, Lakan's shenanigans always amuse me.

So Ah Duo's standing in for Jinshi at least tells me they are well aware of the resemblance between them.

I wonder what Lakan is trying to figure out about Shisou, it seems like Luomen told him about the colourblindness thing.

Finally I need to know more about Shi Sui she's a misterious character, we don't really know what she does, I always though that she looks suspiciously similar to Loulan (which we all suspect is often replaced by other people), and now this... I can't wait to see what's coming next.

More topics from this board

» I don't like how the covers only feature Mao Mao.

meyve - 11 hours ago

3 by MadanielFL »»
2 hours ago

» So, is the series still ongoing or is it canceled?

The_Oracle_Lover - May 13

7 by MadanielFL »»
May 14, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 64 Discussion

xxxATiON - Aug 16, 2023

6 by Seraschi »»
May 6, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 63 Discussion

TasoM - Jul 21, 2023

22 by Seraschi »»
May 6, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 23 Discussion

whitebeartigtig - Mar 28

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.