Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 25, 9:20 AM

Jul 2017
After being chased out by Zagan, Chastille coincidentally meeting Nephy and the latter wanting to be killed by her, the former getting harassed by the townspeople supporting Nephy, what a misunderstanding lols.

After all, it's a mutual feeling that Nephy knows that she's being kicked out, and the shopkeeper Manuela being a big sister character to her, Nephy's monotone character is eerily uncanny. But after knowing that Zagan has claimed Marchosias's position as an Archdemon, the Angelic Knights like Chastille need to deal with them quick before the Church does a sacrificial ritual. Even Chastille knows that Zagan is in need of help, but he pushes people away in order not to burden them with his troubles, which is how she and Nephy are quite similar. ANd now, Nephy wants to fight back to save her master, and Chastille the same to clear Zagan's name. Anyways, they're all friends, the 3 girls, regardless of where they come from.

Zagan being forced to do evil, it was never the real one's intention to really kidnap Nephy back to his side, much less Chastille, which they're clearly not in trouble, even after Manuela's pleas. And that rouses his conviction to save her, alongside Chastille's knights and Manuela herself. Anyways, he already knows who kidnapped both girls, and it had to be Barbatos who's still ever jealous of him, now that he's an Archdemon which is what Barbatos wanted to be part of, using her to complete his ritual.

Thank the Heavens that Nephy's suffering is not the worst she's been through, and Zagan is here to the rescue. The heartbreak isn't over yet.
Apr 25, 9:59 AM

Dec 2021
Lol, that poor guy who got PTSD from the tree.

Lol, that fake Zagan kidnapped the wrong girls... He's signed his own death warrant. Based on what we know so far, Shadow Zagan was kidnapping women before the real Zagan became a Demon Lord, so it's unlikely to be him at all. And can we stop picking on the holy knight lady? She's trying her best. That being said, it's heartening to see everyone being so protective of Nephie. At least this drives the plot forward and strengthens the friendship among these three... But Zagan, even if you kick her out, she's still in danger.

I'm so annoyed with those knights right now. Why are they so worried about the elf? They barely know her. Just admit that you care about the holy knight girls. And the other knight, too—I never want to see her again, especially since she fell for Zagan. Speaking of Zagan, I guess you could say he made the right choice in making Nephie leave. The options were either keeping her close and risking her getting kidnapped right under his nose, or separating from her and guiding her on her own path to avoid the risks of being a Demon Lord. Unfortunately, it was just bad luck that his close associate felt envious and decided to use her to lure Zagan into some kind of ritual.

Their lack of killing intent is too weak and childish for the title of Demon Lord... I'm ashamed.

Apr 25, 10:00 AM
Aug 2020
alala

so it was really not his friend...

it was a good episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 25, 10:01 AM
Jun 2022
LIttt as hell boi like how he left her
Apr 25, 10:12 AM
Feb 2020
Man just when i thought Barbaros was a homie last ep.Knew they wouldve clashed from the OP for the archdemon position,but not envying and framing him all along.

Wished they shown Chastille to be more capable and resisted more since she's an Angelic knight afterall.
Apr 25, 10:43 AM

Dec 2022
Oh shit, the evil-looking dude in the intro turned out to be evil all along!

Picking right back up from Nephy being thrown in the trash, Chastille and Manuela are now here to provide support and clear up the forced misunderstanding. Interestingly, the corrupt church is not very popular among the townspeople. Also, a lot of business between Chastille and the church seems to be going on behind the scenes. Nephy and Chastille are then kidnapped by Barbaros, who's after the Archdemon seat which now belongs to Zagan! This huge backstabbing this early on really shows off the nature of sorcerers in this world.

Luckily for everyone, Barbaros took time explaining his plans instead of carrying them out, so we're left with this cliffhanger of Zagan coming to the rescue. Go kick some ass!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Apr 25, 10:44 AM

May 2019
While Nephy made a friend with Manuela (and maybe Chastille too) Zagan lost one due to envy and jealousy. At least Zagan will have his name cleared and Nephy back, and I think both of them will be closer and stronger coming out of this ordeal.
Apr 25, 10:49 AM
Aug 2022
Dam ngl I wasn’t expecting the evil looking guy to actually be evil, I thought he was actually Zagan’s friend
Apr 25, 10:55 AM

Feb 2023
Great overall episode! It had everything to keep the story interesting.
Apr 25, 11:02 AM

May 2021
Talk about bad episode. Not a speckle of logic left in this show. Yeah lets take clothing lady to the battle, that's a smart idea. Not to mention bullshit idea to dismiss her when he burned all his fortune on freeing her. I guess they wanted to show how he's a really good guy but couldn't find a smarter way. Did this show drop a notch or what.
Apr 25, 11:11 AM

Mar 2016
Great episode. It's hard to believe
Apr 25, 11:32 AM

Feb 2019
Nephy deserves headpats and infinite hugs. One of the cutest girls this season and just pure as can be, hate seeing her sad. I know Zagan had good intentions by sending her away after he became an Archdemon,but at least get her opinion and hear her out first.. Even with Zagan pushing her away, Nephy still wants to be there for and support him.

S/O to Chastille and Manuela for giving Nephy the courage to go back to Zagan and tell him how she feels, but of course it’s not that easy. Crazy plot twist to end the episode. It be ya own people..

Barbatos being an opp has actually been foreshadowed for a while now. Zagan has consistently emphasised that you can’t trust sorcerers and that they’re all rotten to the core(except him clearly), but damn making a move to kidnap Nephy right after Zagan became an Archdemon was bad timing for him. He’s gonna get wrecked next episode no doubt. Can’t wait.
Marinate1016Apr 25, 12:07 PM
Apr 25, 12:33 PM
Apr 2024
mid, hope anime gets better, rly like the manga
Apr 25, 2:04 PM
Oct 2022
Chastille (Angelic Knight) and Miss Manuela are so kind to Nephy. Even after Zagan kicked Nephy out of the castle, she still wants to return to him and support him in every situation while being an apprentice.

Zagan is an Archdemon now, so I expect from a huge battle between Zagan and Barbatos in the next episode. He must be defeated.

I must admit that relationship between Zagan and Nephy could develop more than it is now, she is willing to make Zagan happy.
Apr 25, 2:18 PM
Mar 2024
Little bit disappointed at the Barbatos reveal, I actually wanted to see his him slowly become a nicer person and better friend to Zagan. I guess the show needed an antagonist though,
Apr 25, 2:36 PM
Sep 2021
the episodes keep getting better

nephy second best elf after frieren

i hope zagan got the balls to kill barbatos
Apr 25, 3:42 PM

Jun 2013
Reply to Bogdyan
mid, hope anime gets better, rly like the manga
@Bogdyan To be fair, manga was also mid at the start. It only becomes better after this arc.

This show got me interested that much that I read all of it and it is a pretty good read.
if I have one negative thing to say about it its that Zagan is too OP.
Which is kind of a point of the story to be honest, give ultimate power to a person who can actually create a better world for everyone.

Next episode will be a big showdown, the adaptation so far has been true to the manga. So I expect that Zagan's battle with his former friend will be given justice.
Apr 25, 3:44 PM

Jun 2023
Poor Chastille, had to go through all that bullying
Apr 25, 6:01 PM

Oct 2022
Felt really bad that his friend was totally fake.... When Zagan talk with him earlier Zagan seems so happy but it seems happiness is not for him.
UndefeatedBahamut
Apr 25, 6:04 PM

Mar 2013
Chastille has finally been adapted the way I love her to be... OwO
She's cute side is a must! Her crybaby side is a love! Her honesty is lovely! 😍😍😍
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 25, 6:20 PM

Dec 2022
Poor Chastille, mistaken for a bully even though she was just trying to help lol.
Apr 25, 6:38 PM

Oct 2022
What a great ep, this anime is going good. Their friendship is pure and cute and It's good to see Nephy's character development.

Apr 25, 6:45 PM
Jan 2024
What a good episode, let's hope Zagan defeats Barbatos
Apr 25, 6:54 PM

Nov 2022
Nice episode. I liked Barbatos at first but honestly I dont know what to feel about it.
Also the expressionless face of Nephy is really scary and intimidating.
Apr 25, 7:11 PM

Oct 2022
Whew, Nephy figured it out way faster than I expected, and with some very surprising help.
Apr 25, 8:08 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 25, 8:11 PM
May 2017
Reply to OutOfGalaxy
Whew, Nephy figured it out way faster than I expected, and with some very surprising help.
@OutOfGalaxy Nephelia is broken, but not a fool.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 25, 8:35 PM

Dec 2022
I knew that dude was a bad friend. If your friend is asking you why you haven't killed your crush for a ritual yet, he's for sure not trustworthy.
Apr 25, 8:51 PM

Oct 2022
God I love it when the main love interest isn’t stupid enough to solve problems on their own. Based Nephy.
Apr 25, 9:59 PM

Jul 2008
I saw half of this coming…
It was a nice chapter. ^-^
My candies:
Apr 25, 10:05 PM

Apr 2019
bro was too late for the Maou position, anyways great episode, can't wait to see the next one, go Nephy go
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Dec 2018
Not as bad so far as I thought it would be. Seems like an interesting cast, though the story is a little played out right now.
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Feb 2010
so cute ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Apr 25, 10:50 PM

Nov 2022
I just feel bad for the angel knight for getting bullied XD
Apr 25, 11:10 PM

Oct 2022
To be honest I'm not the least surprised that his friend was gonna backstab him. He just gave me the vibe from his appearance and the way he mentions Nephy.

Kinda unfortunate for Chastille she was being accused of something she didn't do she wanted to cry but also funny. She must be protected :o

Apr 26, 12:13 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I liked the teasing against Chastille. Only good part of this episode. It was fun to watch.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 26, 1:17 AM

Dec 2022
Nephy has gained +2 New Friends!

Welcome to the Nephy appreciation club Crybaby Chastille and Manuela!
Apr 26, 1:27 AM

Oct 2022
I don't think based on the exposition last episode; it is a good idea to leave any magic circle revealed in front of Zagan.

Also all things considered; I would expect this dude to get one tapped by Zagan. You don't want your bride to get hurt now do you?
Apr 26, 4:09 AM
Jan 2019
exellent episode
Apr 26, 5:10 AM

Aug 2013
Was expecting Nephy to hijack that magic circle.

Guess Zagan is about to end that guy.
Apr 26, 6:47 AM

Dec 2022
Poor Nephy... without Zagan, she has nothing to her name and nowhere to go; so as much as I hate to say it, you can't really blame her for wanting to die rather than live on without him...

I honestly feel pretty bad for Chastille... She just wants to do what's right, but she keeps getting thrown under the Church's "Execute Order 66" bus...

Nephy gave the poor dude TreeTSD... RIP

Now that Vaati has shown his totally-not-obvious true intentions, we'll get to see Zagan wipe the floor with him; YAY!!!

Apr 26, 7:27 AM

Dec 2022
I was expecting Barbatos to be behind all of this. Dude has evil spelt all over his face, but at least he looked cool.
Apr 26, 9:34 AM

Oct 2017
That poor angelic knight girl, oof. Nephy hung on there and Zagan's here to save his girl. Btw Manuela's been a great girl, she's really nice.
Apr 26, 10:52 AM
Sep 2016
Hmm... At this pacing, I guess this season would end with
. Anything beyond that
would have to be featured in SE02.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Apr 26, 12:02 PM

Dec 2020
Barbatos this bastard planning to use Nephy as sacrifice, Imma kill him...well gotta leave that to Zagan
Apr 26, 1:47 PM

Jun 2019
In many ways this is a very generic show, but I am certainly still enjoying it - for reasons I can't explain or fully understand why, it is also at the same time a very easy to watch and relaxing show.

I think because of the comedic style and undertones, even though you have dark and dramatic subject matter like human sacrifices by face-stealing sorcerers and brokenhearted loving slaves, it simultaneously feels low stakes as well and like nothing is lingered on or dove into too intently before the plot (and the characters' moods) moves along. While still having enough interesting aspects in the worldbuilding and character relationships to make it feel worthwhile enough to watch.
WatchTillTandavaApr 26, 1:53 PM
Apr 27, 2:45 AM

Nov 2013
Barbatos is in a stage when he's about to find out, after f-ing around.
Apr 27, 2:56 AM
Aug 2023
episode is really good, good character development.
Apr 27, 7:34 AM
Sep 2021
Nephy is in great trouble, but zagan has arrived on time to save her. A battle is about to unfold.
Apr 27, 7:38 AM
Mar 2012
lol Chastille. Manuela's so supportive like a big sis.
oof mc's choice basically caused all of em to cry. ptsd on plants lol & that face stomp. Barbatos what a 'friend'.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 9

62 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
Yesterday, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 2

66 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
Yesterday, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 4

74 by TheKingSnek »»
Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 4

78 by KawaiiTendou »»
May 11, 5:35 PM

» Why the hell can Zagan absorb magic?

Isekai-Enjoyer - May 4

8 by HueyLion »»
May 9, 4:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.