Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 20, 8:45 PM
Oct 2013
That Aqua face was awesome.
Apr 20, 9:40 PM

Apr 2019
lol, as always, Kazuma's group does nothing right, very funny episode
Apr 21, 4:48 AM
Aug 2023
My childhood anime
Apr 21, 5:04 AM
Oct 2021
this anime is good comedy
Apr 21, 5:52 AM

Feb 2016
HOLY FUCK, I LOVE AQUA SO FUCKING MUCH.

It's adorable how no matter how fuck up Kazuma might be at times, these 3 girls really do care about him.

I can't get enough of Kazuma and Aqua interactions, they always are peak comedy for me, and also LALATINA being bullied lmao. Megumin is not my favorite but I like how we get hints here and there about her relationship with Kazuma.

I've read that Iris (Stylish-Sword Belzerg LOL) is really important for the plot? Idk but I can't wait for the next episode, God bless this wonderful goofy ahh anime!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Apr 21, 8:21 AM
Sep 2021
As always, a good episode, made me laugh & excited to see more of the gang.
Apr 21, 12:48 PM
Apr 2021
I really was on the fence after watching the first episode. It wasn't not funny, it was more like, this isn't how I remember KonoSuba to be. But the second episode was great. It made me burst laughing at multiple points.
Apr 21, 3:40 PM

May 2022
Simply Konosuba. What was this ending? I can't stop laughing
Apr 21, 9:38 PM
Jan 2024
Was this episode supposed to be funny ?

Going to meet Princess, then refusing to explain the victory, then assaulting the Princess ?? As funny as r@pe fetish of Darkness. Very funny, indeed.

2 episodes and only worthwhile moment was that monster talking in her original voice in Ep1.
Apr 21, 10:59 PM
Mar 2024
Wow now Darkness just carry the team?? I never expect that
Apr 22, 5:13 AM
Apr 2021
another very nice episode
Apr 22, 6:49 AM
Jan 2024
kazuma is cool and stupid
Apr 23, 6:32 AM
Sep 2018
Simplesmente Konosuba!
Apr 23, 7:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
good and hilarious dinner although Kazama ended travelling!!!
kekeke
Apr 25, 10:19 AM

May 2015
PANTSU STEAL!! CLASSIC!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 25, 10:45 PM
Jan 2012
Amazing comedy and episode
Apr 26, 8:12 PM
Mar 2021
naisuu desu neee??
Apr 29, 10:20 PM

Aug 2019
Kazuma just keeps getting kidnap lmao
Apr 30, 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
Something about having new Konosuba episodes still feels unreal.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 30, 3:28 PM
Jun 2017
alguem pode me explicar por que uma princesa tem um cacho de uva na cabeça nãouma coroa?
May 1, 12:29 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
great episode bro holy fuck AIJOSDAHSD im so happy this shit has been with me since middle school omfg im crying tears of joy. also the ed and op are peak
boredboredbored
May 1, 1:50 PM

May 2015
When Darkness is the most well-put-together member of your party, you know you're in trouble. Kazuma did a good job holding it together, but I don't see any more contact with Princess Iris having a good outcome...
May 1, 2:40 PM
Aug 2022
Bro got kidnap by a Child lol
May 1, 7:11 PM
Jan 2021
So, Kazuma helped to create lighters in this world. Of course Aqua isn’t amazed since she’s aware of the things that exist in Kazuma’s old world (our world), but for this world it’s like inventing the wheel or airplane. It will revolutionize sources of fire since no magic is required from the user.

But the majority of this episode is the meeting with Princess Iris Stylish-Sword Belzerg and that was quite the meeting. Of course it didn’t go as Lalatina planned, since Aqua and Megumi are both nutcases and Kazuma is the most normal of the group. Also Iris was initially acting very entitled and bratty, so I get why Kazuma was initially annoyed with her. YOU’RE THE ONES WHO INVITED HIM! I’m glad they showed who Mitsurugi was. That fight was a riot, given how Kazuma essentially got lucky when you consider that he doesn’t have full control what he steals with his ability, hence he consistently and accidentally grabs women’s panties… just like he did here (which I called).

And that fantasy he had about Iris wanting him to stay with her wasn’t a shock either. I figured this meeting wouldn’t end in an ordinary way. So will Kazuma live with Iris in the castle or will Lalatina arrange it so that he can go back home and live his life as usual?
May 1, 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
It's good to have Iris in anime form. Her smile when she kidnapped Kazuma at the end was adorable.

Even when dealing with royalty, these guys have no etiquette, and I love them for it. Aqua even fell asleep drunk!
May 1, 8:42 PM

Dec 2022
heheh Kozuma is in some deep doo doo with that lil brat now
May 2, 8:08 AM

Mar 2016
Man this OP capture the same enthusiastic carefree adventuring vibe that the other 2 OPs have, it's got that upbeat tempo and the 4 adventurings. It'd be thought to beat OP 2's falling from the sky segment, but that visual in this OP when they're fighting an aerial combat against the dragon gave off a similar level of hyupe great new OP! The ED as well is just as obnoxious as the ones before. Charming symphony of melodies from the girls.

The gang is moving up on the world stage! Thanks to the combined efforts of everyone (NOT AQUA) they've finally begun to sell off their first truly ingenious invention, a lighter. Soon, they'll be drawing in money and suffer the grace period of utter laziness yet again.

Speaking of moving up in the world, their adventuring story has reached even the ears of Iris, the first princess. My man Kazuma was going at it with his extravagant, and meticulously exaggerated story of his victory, indulging in his perfect image. Only to be labelled as a liar shortly afterwards. Now this is where the moment took quite a turn. Thanks to Megumin holding back her annoyance for Darkness' sake, Darkness herself stood up to defend Kazuma's honor as to not label him a liar, honestly damn. She's actually being a chivalrous noblewoman for once lol. Of course, all things ended well, Kazuma even took one of the royal knight's panties, classic steal!

Just as I thought the ep has ended, it seems that Kazuma is in for a long ride here in the Capital, whoops.
May 6, 9:44 PM

Oct 2013
I'm not a fan of the princess
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
Yesterday, 5:34 AM
Jan 2023
I haven't enjoyed a comedy show in a long time... this episode was painfully funny
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

106 by Love_And_Forward »»
3 minutes ago

» Too much censorship this season. What is going on with the animation and direction? ( 1 2 )

AmeKnite - May 1

97 by Rhae »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

126 by Gamefreak924 »»
10 hours ago

» Comedy is subjective just stop.

filthyfrank8142 - Apr 12

20 by OrionKaelin »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM

» Ano Hi no Mama no Bokura

LegitPurpose - Apr 28

7 by irondark30 »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.